Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Oh, if it's honey, it's got to be Oliver. I don't think either Barry or Ray are dumb enough to call her that. Although, I'm kind of against Oliver using terms of endearment, becuause I feel like her name is the biggest term of endearment for him. Still, probably better than Felicity over the coms.

"Felicity, honey, kind of hard to fight when you’re doing that in my ear" It's real, and yes, someone calls her honey. I'm saying "someone" because i can't be sure if it's Oliver, Barry or even Ray 

Sure hope its Oliver, it would seem sort of strange for either of the previous guys she dated or crushed on saying that while Oliver is there fighting and listening in too since the lines are open. Talk about a distraction for Oliver if someone else is calling her "honey". The show may have Oliver being ok with it if is Barry or Ray since he knows he has Felicity's heart and has no need to be jealous. Guess I'll have to wait and see. But I think its Oliver  just using a different level in his voice.

• Love 1

"Felicity, honey, kind of hard to fight when you’re doing that in my ear" It's real, and yes, someone calls her honey. I'm saying "someone" because i can't be sure if it's Oliver, Barry or even Ray

The owner of the voice is hard to make out but, I definitely heard the Felicity, honey. It only makes sense that it's Oliver because the clip starts with Felicity mocking the way someone says her name. Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

The "Felicity, honey" sounded like Oliver. The "It's hard to fight when your doing that in my ear" sounds like Barry. It sounds like an open comm mistake again where Felicity and Oliver are talking not realizing everyone on the team can hear them. 

• Love 4

The "Felicity, honey" sounded like Oliver. The "It's hard to fight when your doing that in my ear" sounds like Barry. It sounds like an open comm mistake again where Felicity and Oliver are talking not realizing everyone on the team can hear them.

Oh, that would make sense. Because the voice at the end really doesn't sound at all like Oliver, IMO.

• Love 2

Aside from the honey issue, they still have time to fight Ghosts on the crossover? Are we even sure that Team Flash gets there by this point? All I see are Oliver and Thea in that super quick cut. The fact that they're fighting on Argus property makes me irrationally pumped. Maybe because of last year's crossover.

Aside from the honey issue, they still have time to fight Ghosts on the crossover? Are we even sure that Team Flash gets there by this point? All I see are Oliver and Thea in that super quick cut. The fact that they're fighting on Argus property makes me irrationally pumped. Maybe because of last year's crossover.

This is a tease from The Flash, so I'd hope that Barry and Co were there at that point. Unless this is at the very beginning of the ep.

That makes sense, could definitely be what's going on. I just chalked it up to bad audio on the low quality video.

If anyone calls her honey, I hope it's Oliver. I don't like that term of endearment, but it would seem super condecscending coming from anyone other than her boyfriend IMO.

You're right, it would, but I'd almost prefer condescending/jokey from a friend than Oliver ever uttering that, haha. It's a silly thing, I know :)

I agree that it sounds like there's two different voices, though. So maybe another comms incident it's plausible.

Do they have the habit of putting unfinished material in the promos? And this one is Australian. Why would they get unfinished material? I think it's just low quality that's making it hard to discern.

Then again, I believe there are still people who believe Oliver called Felicity "hun" in the season premiere, while I never heard anything but "huh".

I took a closer look at some promos and Lord Almighty, Malcolm brings LOA henchmen to the lair with him. Danger, danger, Will Robinson.

Also, why does Oliver look to be in pain here? I don't see VS actually hurting him there in any way. Is that his favorite arrow or did VS kick him in the groin and the camera didn't catch it?

tumblr_ny4migpnd41t4dx1eo4_500.gif

Edited by bijoux

I'm gonna throw another voice out there because that's who I thought of the moment I heard it: Malcolm. I definitely heard "Felicity, honey, hard to fight when you're doing that in my ear." The voice and delivery sound like Barrowman to me. And we know he's in the crossovers.

That theory doesn't work for me because of Felicity's reaction. I have a hard time believing Felicity would be apologetic towards Malcolm ever. Like if she "accidentally" poked his kidney with one of Oliver's arrows, I think she'd be, Sorry, not sorry.

• Love 3

Also, why does Oliver look to be in pain here? I don't see VS actually hurting him there in any way. Is that his favorite arrow or did VS kick him in the groin and the camera didn't catch it?

tumblr_ny4migpnd41t4dx1eo4_500.gif

I think VS just stabbed OQ in the arm with one of his arrows

• Love 1

I don't think it's Malcolm at all. Doesn't sound like Barrowman's voice to me. Nor would Malcolm call her honey I can't really remember Malcolm ever calling anyone by an endearment like that.  Damian Darkh might though...

But honestly I think it sounds like Robbie Amell ...

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

What is wrong with the wardrobe people in the crossover?!?! First, they put Oliver in that heinous shirt. Then they put Kendra in high-waist jeans. What the heck, people?!?!

The actress has mentioned on Instagram that she likes high waist jeans so that might have had something to do with it.