Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Hey, I'm just hoping something important happens in the flashback.

Based on CL's tweet today, seems like maybe current time Sara shows up in the flashbacks? 

Total spec, btw.

How would that work? Only if Oliver didn't see her when she dropped there. (I imagine you mean during the LOT time travelling?) Otherwise he wouldn't have thought she was dead since The Amazo. That's a stupid name, by the way.
  • Love 1

What if Old Oliver shows up on LOT?

Her tweet makes it seem like she's the guest star, so this would be for Arrow. 

Please don't have future/present Sara go back to the island. That would undo quite a few things in S2, unless he watched her die AGAIN.

Unless we're seeing Oliver in the future or something. But that wouldn't make sense, because this show doesn't do time travel. UGH

Edited by apinknightmare

But still that would undermine the whole thinking Sara died on the Amazo.

Also her time travel could be the future not the past. Any indication they're actually filming together? Maybe these are 2 totally unrelated tweets? I get the #gueststar is why people are making the link but I just don't know

Do you have a link to the interview?

NO sorry, most of it is just the impression that I get. I can't remember one particular interview. A lot of it was the coverage of interviews from Jan-Mar, perhaps the TCA &/or Paley coverage. It was around the time he started talking more about looking fwd to s4, as opposed to talking about s3. To me it was less about not spoiling s3 and more about wanting s4 to be here. Thanks to the fabulous work of the people here, (esp @TVEcho, tx) the interviews/articles I read are listed in the news section if you wanted to peruse back through them.

• Love 1

My not at all educated but whack guess: SA is guest starring on Legends today, where they're filming some kind of scene set in the future. Imagine a 50 year old Oliver or something. I don't know when Legends is set to premiere, but it wouldn't at all surprise me if this Legends episode with SA in it airs around the time of the Arrow episode with the death in it -- thus making a "flash forward" (Legends time travel) into an older Oliver Queen's life extra interesting. What's he like now? Who will they hint is still around, who's not? Da dum...

ETA: Update to say the more I think about this idea the more I dislike it. 

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 4

Her tweet makes it seem like she's the guest star, so this would be for Arrow.

I thought the opposite, that the guest star hashtag meant that they're having a cool guest star on LoT. She's also tweeting to the LoT account.
  • Love 2

SA's tweet might have something to do with Caity Lotz's...

Based on CL's tweet today, seems like maybe current time Sara shows up in the flashbacks? 

Total spec, btw.

I will be so pissed if SL shows up on the island in fb. Because he seemed know that she was dead in s2, which is why he was surprised when she returned as Canary. I don't mind if OQ has convenient plot necessary amnesia when it comes to saving the day in ep >19.  But I call it a major BS move if the writers had OQ forget that SL was actually alive.

Unless perhaps someone on LoT has those special Neuralyzer from MIB, so whatever they do in the past can be removed from the minds of people if things go wrong.

Yeah, what's a bigger spoiler than SA wearing make-up/prosthetics to age himself. 

Edited by Guest

I thought the opposite, that the guest star hashtag meant that they're having a cool guest star on LoT. She's also tweeting to the LoT account.

Yeah, I thought at first she might be tweeting at the LoT account since it would be a huge spoiler for her to tweet at the Arrow account, and technically she'd be representing LoT. It seems more likely that it's a future Oliver on LoT, which...honestly, I hate that. They're probably going to tease more shit and that will make me angry.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 3

Yeah, I thought at first she might be tweeting at the LoT account since it would be a huge spoiler for her to tweet at the Arrow account, and technically she'd be representing LoT. It seems more likely that it's a future Oliver on LoT, which...honestly, I hate that. They're probably going to tease more shit and that will make me angry.

Yeah, I thought about that too. I'm sure they'll think it's a grand idea to tease that Old Oliver has a large extended family and conveniently leave out his wife's name. Or worse, imply/confirm that Felicity's not a part of his future life.

But if it all happens on LoT we can ignore it, right? I mean, most of the Flash episodes with Arrow characters crossing over didn't seem to matter to the Arrow storylines (except 1x8)

Maybe? I thought they said 408 but it's totally possible they meant 407 and we're going to get and Andy flashback. I know we debated this when rumors of the Andy actor filming 407 first showed up (DR'S tweet). We debated if it was Flashbacks and talked about first non Oliver flashbacks being 407 or 408.

It's 408, I'm pretty sure. And it'll probably be the Hawks. And yeah, I remember that discussion.

Edited by Starfish35

Well Oliver can always watch Sara die again on the island. He never said she drowned on the Amazo, just that he saw her die and was sure she was dead. Killing Sara is fun times for this show. 

It would be more interesting for Sara to see old future Oliver so it doesn't mess with any current timelines. I'm also beginning to think that the

Conner Hawke spoiler was a lie and he is Oliver's kid that the Team Legends meets him in the future and maybe Oliver's there too.

Edited by Sakura12

I'm becoming more and more embittered by the launching pad that used to be Arrow :(. I want my Oliver Queen, Diggle, Felicity, Tommy, Quentin being grumpy and Laurel being dead Arrow back.  (What do you mean Laurel didn't die. That was her not Tommy. That's my story and I'm sticking to it).

• Love 8

It's 408, I'm pretty sure. And it'll probably be the Hawks. And yeah, I remember that discussion.

This sounds... Sadly plausible. Non-Arrow čharacters getting flashbacks in a season where the show characters other than the lead still haven't got theirs.

• Love 1

What's even the big deal if Oliver shows up in LOT? You knew there would be crossovers. 

Well, given the fact that SA wrote that he can't tweet a pic without spoiling, seems likely that this takes place in the future, and I don't want to see Oliver in the future. Present, sure. Past, fine. Future? Nah. 

Edited by apinknightmare

Well, given the fact that SA wrote that he can't tweet a pic without spoiling, seems likely that this takes place in the future, and I don't want to see Oliver in the future. Present, sure. Past, fine. Future? Nah. 

I'm with you one flash forward was enough. Now the writers are acting like the story "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie", why can't this show just ever let it be?

Edited by Ann Mack

Well Oliver can always watch Sara die again on the island. He never said she drowned on the Amazo, just that he saw her die and was sure she was dead. Killing Sara is fun times for this show.

It would be more interesting for Sara to see old future Oliver so it doesn't mess with any current timelines. I'm also beginning to think that the

Conner Hawke spoiler was a lie and he is Oliver's kid that the Team Legends meets him in the future and maybe Oliver's there too.

Could be

his grandson, which wouldn't make them liars about the boy not being Connor Hawk or about this future Connor Hawk not being Oliver's son

• Love 3

Connor Hawke is in no way, no how related to OQ because we messed up the casting, but look here's that comic character you all wanted OQ's son to be on Arrow on LOT. Eye roll. And I don't even have a strong dislike of Connor. I'm just cranky today. 

Could Connor Hawke be related to Dig? Perhaps it's his long lost son/nephew/grandson. That would further integrate Dig into the comic world.

IDK, I'm trying to figure out how it all works. Maybe in the alternative world, Dig had a son instead of a daughter. Or maybe Lyla & Dig had another child in the real world. It would fit with a biracial casting without having to undo any OQ stuff.

As to why OQ is passing on the title to Dig's son, instead of Dig ~ well that's just another who's in the grave anvil. So far we haven't got a single anvil that Dig might be dead. Or maybe Connor just has better fashion sense to know that face mask is wicked ugly. The shoulder pads are not great either, but at least its better than that face mask.

ETA - Would fit the supposed theme of Year of Diggle!

Edited by kismet

The level of not excited I am is kind of high. I'm not about flash forwards.

But because I can't help but speculate, maybe Sara jumps to Oliver's death. Old man emoji. Death emoji. Broken Heart emoji.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 1

Could Connor Hawke be related to Dig? Perhaps it's his long lost son/nephew/grandson. That would further integrate Dig into the comic world.

IDK, I'm trying to figure out how it all works. Maybe in the alternative world, Dig had a son instead of a daughter. Or maybe Lyla & Dig had another child in the real world. It would fit with a biracial casting without having to undo any OQ stuff.

As to why OQ is passing on the title to Dig's son, instead of Dig ~ well that's just another who's in the grave anvil. So far we haven't got a single anvil that Dig might be dead. Or maybe Connor just has better fashion sense to know that face mask is wicked ugly. The shoulder pads are not great either, but at least its better than that face mask.

Obviously this is just spec, but I don't think we're going to be seeing Alt Timeline Oliver on LoT - I think we'll probably be seeing actual Oliver as we know him on Arrow - just however many years in the future. And because these fools tease, tease, tease, I'm guessing Connor Hawke will be related. 

Although having it be Diggle's descendant would be great. But then where is he? I don't want to see a world where he's dead. 

Edited by apinknightmare

Obviously this is just spec, but I don't think we're going to be seeing Alt Timeline Oliver on LoT - I think we'll probably be seeing actual Oliver as we know him on Arrow - just however many years in the future. And because these fools tease, tease, tease, I'm guessing Connor Hawke will be related. 

Although having it be Diggle's descendant would be great. But then where is he? I don't want to see a world where he's dead. 

I agree. I think we are going to see Old Man OQ. But I still think the new Connor Hawke could be Dig's son.

Dig is played off as being "dead" because TROLLS. Just like OQ will not reference a living FS.  TROLLS.

• Love 1

I agree. I think we are going to see Old Man OQ. But I still think the new Connor Hawke could be Dig's son.

Dig is played off as being "dead" because TROLLS. Just like OQ will not reference a living FS. TROLLS.

Wouldn't Connor Hawke being Oliver's grandson be a lot more logical and straightforward since Connor becomes the new GA?
  • Love 2