Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Have they listed why Emily is not attending any of these events? It seems like they're pushing Katie (or she's volunteering to attend) to every event that is coming up while Emily and Willa are not attending any of them, just curious.

I don't think EBR really likes attending cons, at least that's my impression. It's not obligatory though.

I don't think they will get that many questions. There isn't a panel scheduled so it will just be autographs/photos. Ill be there so if I do hear anything interesting, ill report back.

It's up the actors if they want to go or not. Emily/Willa/Grant are not big into cons.

I'm jealous. Have fun!

I thought there was a panel scheduled? At least for SA.

I don't think so - I think a panel is when you have the guest or guests seated up on the stage in front of an audience, and then they answer questions from the moderator and/or the audience.

Edited by tv echo

Thank you to everyone who gave me a reply on my inquiry IRT to Emily, Willa and attendance at specific Cons. I didn't know it was pretty much the actor's choice with the exception of a few. I learned something today so again thank you for the responses.

Edited by Ann Mack

My first thoughts were Dig (Andy), DD (his family), Felicity (her father), then the Lances. The League never even crossed my mind.

Malcolm spoke about blood debts as a League thing, but I suppose it doesn't have to be that. Maybe it's got something to do with DD, since he was a member at one time.

Finally! Also, wow, it looks like it went through a lot of revisions. This Sarah Tarkoff is a new writer, right?

Yep, she a new hire. I think there's also another woman who was hired?

Also, 11/2 to 11/10 are only 7 days of shooting, so maybe those Baby Mama scenes do actually belong to this episode?

Edited by dtissagirl

Ugh baby mama drama. Oh look, there goes my excitement, just flying away.

Edited by Guest

I know that there was some confusion about what episodes they were shooting during the crossover filming. If they were jumping ahead to this or that. Was that ever cleared up?

I remember when there was a rumor they were doing 4x10, JB made that Facebook comment about heading to VanCity for Smoak/Queen/family or something.

I hope 410 gets back to what was initially promised which is YEAR OF DIGGLE. And maybe some focus on Felicity that didn't revolve around finding Ray would be nice. 

Yep, she a new hire. I think there's also another woman who was hired?

Also, 11/2 to 11/10 are only 7 days of shooting, so maybe those Baby Mama scenes do actually belong to this episode?

IDK, the only other new name I noticed is Speed Weed?

It's possible. Maybe they had to accomodate baby Mama's schedule.

I'm gone for three days, and you've done 15 pages on Spoiler Discussion.  Impressive.

Thank you to everyone who has commented on the next episode.  I was really looking forward to it, and now I'm looking to see what's playing in town.  It other than a couple of scenes, it's nothing I'm interested in.

The only times I've liked Laurel was when she was fighting with Oliver; this new warmth between them takes even that away.

I grew up in Kennedy country, so Chappaquiddick is a whole other ball game where I'm from.

I'm not even in the US and Chappaquiddick is common knowledge, even among  some people of Thea's age. It's shorthand for "the scandal that could ruin your chance to be elected".

Laurel is a character that never has to face consequences past the current episode or 2. It's annoying but she's always off the hook. It's nothing new. Oliver is the one who has grown up enough to understand that his past actions did help create this non trusting Laurel. Laurel gets to be in a good mood now I guess. Maybe? That is her only character growth. 

This is why I can't like Laurel.  Granted being Gwendolyn Fairfax and played by KC is against her but I think that if she ever had to face the consequences of her actions, like every other character on the show, maybe we could come to an understanding. But the Mary Sue-ing her by the writers, including the Insta-Canary, is killing it.

HIVE was addressed. And no matter what you feel about the Lances all 3 of them have been important to the show since the pilot. They are Arrow.

Tommy was important until they killed him.  Moira was very important until they killed her.  Sara was so important that when they killed her they had to bring her back.

I don't see a role for Laurel on the show at this point and it appears that neither do the producers because they keep screwing up with the character but they won't get rid of her.

• Love 10

Mama Smoak is there for the episode....

Felicity is in the hospital.

Is it too soon to mention hospital sex?

:/

ETA - Apparently not, since Callioppe1975 beat me to it :)

Edited by kismet

In real life, please do not have hospital sex. At least not in a hospital bed or bathroom, it makes for rather awkward moments when the staff has to interrupt it. Especially if you accidentally hit the wrong button or pull the emergency cord.

But on TV hospital sex, sign me up! Esp if it includes OQ ;)

• Love 6