Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I'm not excited about the prospect of Felicity and Oliver being apart and weeks of endless grave speculation over the break. But vengeful, "You kidnapped the woman I want to marry" Oliver? Oh hell yes. Bring it. The only way to make it better for me would be to have Felicity injured and in the hospital, life hanging in the balance, after Oliver finds her.

A+ Angst right here. And Stephen would TOTALLY pull this arc off. 

• Love 2

I honestly don't think DD's demand to know whom the Arrow loves is just a random, throwaway statement. At some point Felicity is going to be a target so I agree that all signs are pointing to Darhk coming after her--most likely leading into the mid-season finale. I think if you're an Olicity shipper you best prepare yourself now because knowing how much this show loves its big plot twists, I imagine whatever happens to her won't (appear to) be pretty. That being said, if things do play out that way, I think chances are good that the grave isn't hers because for all its many faults, the show isn't that obvious.

Edited by NumberCruncher
  • Love 4

The only way to make it better for me would be to have Felicity injured and in the hospital, life hanging in the balance, after Oliver finds her.

And bedside, handholding tears!

So, 4x07 Brotherhood:

Team Green Arrow’s ongoing battle with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is complicated by a shocking revelation.

I'm glad WM (hopefully being honest) said that DD isn't Felicity's father, because this would totally make me think that he was. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

I think if you're an Olicity shipper you best prepare yourself now because knowing how much this show loves its big plot twists, I imagine whatever happens to her won't (appear to) be pretty. That being said, if things do play out that way, I think chances are good that the grave isn't hers because for all its many faults, the show isn't that obvious.

If they write her tortured or raped, I'm out.  

• Love 4

Party gets crashed by DD, he takes Felicity, we're all left hanging over the winter break, thinking she's the person in the grave because SURELY they will show it again.

/pointless spec

I can see Oliver proposing and before Felicity can saw yes, DD crashes the party chaos ensuses ,Felicity gets snatched Oliver looks everywhere then yells out FELICITY!!!!!. End of finale! Or it ends with Felicity waking up somewhere and coming face to face with DD

Thea's bloodlust lives on! Yasssss! I really do like this storyline for her. I think she's gonna do great with it. 

Shocking revelation + episode title = Andy's alive.

I was just about to say the shocking revelation would be Andy's alive. To discover Diggle's own brother is alive and working for the very organization they're working against. Oooooh. That would totally require a new approach in dealing with it.

Edited by Guest

I honestly don't think DD's demand to know whom the Arrow loves is just a random, throwaway statement. At some point Felicity is going to be a target so I agree that all signs are pointing to Darhk coming after her--most likely leading into the mid-season finale. I think if you're an Olicity shipper you best prepare yourself now because knowing how much this show loves its big plot twists, I imagine whatever happens to her won't (appear to) be pretty. That being said, if things do play out that way, I think chances are good that the grave isn't hers because for all its many faults, the show isn't that obvious.

I can see her being hurt to the point of being hospitalized to the point of almost dying. A plus Angst from Oliver and Dig especially Oliver. I'd love to see Barry and Caitlyn visit since they are her friends Hell even Ray and Sara

• Love 1

Shocking revelation + episode title = Andy's alive.

I forgot about no-kill Andy!

I was just about to say the shocking revelation would be Andy's alive. To discover Diggle's own brother is alive and working for the very organization they're working against. Oooooh. That would totally require a new approach in dealing with it.

And it makes sense because BROTHERHOOD, and this show is nothing if not NOT subtle. 

• Love 1

And it makes sense because BROTHERHOOD, and this show is nothing if not NOT subtle. 

LMAO. Exactly. Totally raises the stakes too. 

We need to find out if the actor who plays Diggle's brother was filming 407. Haha.

See, I thought that too. And then I remembered that Oliver meets his spawn in the very next episode, which happens to be the crossover. I don't know why it popped into my head, but it did.

Please be Andy, please be Andy

Could be the son, too. 

I wonder how Oliver's going to find out about that? Is someone going to find out when they vet him? Is DD somehow aware of this fact and will he let it slip, threatening Oliver if he doesn't drop out of the mayoral race? I mean, he was upset about Madison Danforth being threatened, but maybe he won't have the same objection however many eps from now, because plot. 

Ugh. I forgot about Oliver's kid. Sigh. 

I wouldn't be surprised if DD tells Oliver he's got a kid. He seems to know lots of info.

I tried to figure it out, haha. If he was in Vancouver, none of the paps realized it. That's kinda impressive on its own.

I remember DR tweeting him a short while ago, something about "Wait until you get on set" which made me think we'd see him in present day. It definitely could have been around that time. 

Edited by Guest

Random crazy thought: what if Baby Mama is DD's daughter?

I just got the funniest image in my mind of Grandpa Damian teaching the kid magic.....

Seriously though, Oliver's "I banged the same girl my dad did" face would be in full force. Only this time it would be his "I banged the daughter of an evil madman and made a baby" face

• Love 3

If they write her tortured or raped, I'm out.

I doubt MG & WM would go there. I vividly recall MG saying they don't and won't use rape as a plot point. Torture clearly isn't outside their wheelhouse but something tells me that they wouldn't even try do it to a female character--especially one that isn't evil and is a fan favorite.

• Love 7

I think Andy's not only alive but he's known that Diggle and Deadshot met up a few times.  He knows all!  And he's probably kept tabs on Diggle to the point that he knows about Oliver as GA, Felicity, Lyla and baby Sara.

I definitely think Felicity has a big target on her back and yes, this show being this show, she's destined to be kidnapped and Oliver will lose his damn mind heading into the winter hiatus.  No one dies over the winter break, but they have the appearances of dying but they're not really.

I suspect that whoever DD reports to is going to be Felicity's father and he orchestrated the whole thing.  Felicity may not be physically harmed (hell no to rape) but I think she'll be emotionally and psychologically damaged, in a long term way.  Who knows if she's a candidate for the Amnesia Trope?

• Love 2

We don't know if Felicity even gets kidnapped and yet I'm already imagining the Olicity reunion afterwards. Heart eyes emoji x 1000.

Edited by Guest

KC posted a picture from the scary basement on her Instagram as well....not sure if that changes the kidnapped theories or not.

Don't shoot the messenger

My kidnapping theory was based on the fact that DD was at the Queen for Mayor Christmas party, so hallway pics don't change that one way or the other. 

My kidnapping theory was based on the fact that DD was at the Queen for Mayor Christmas party, so hallway pics don't change that one way or the other.

Is it odd that I imagine him coming into the party like Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty at the christening? Just me? I'll see myself out...

• Love 12

They may be doing a rescue attempt in 4x10. KC had her spiders on so she was masked. 

Saw a gif set from the promo where Constantine talks about pretty girls. Felicity glances over to Oliver with a "Is this guy for real?" look. 

• Love 3

I just watched another promo, and they do find out from an alert in the Arrow Lair. Felicity mentions a blond woman going cray-cray, then Oliver goes out looking for her and sees Sara killing/hurting anyone that looks like Thea. I guess Laurel didn't want anyone's judgement for losing undead feral Sara. 

It also looks like feral Sara picked up Sara's fear of doors. She seems to be making all her entrances crashing through windows. 

• Love 2

I may need to do some yoga or guided meditation to calm myself because FOR REAL?!?!? Laurel, peaches, your insane soulless sister escaped. Remember her? The one who tried to choke you? She wants to kill the person who killed her. Who happens to be your roommate and your teammate. YOU. NEED. TO. WARN. HER.

The fact that everything will be hunky dory for her in terms of consequences is literally making my blood boil. End it writers. Please.

• Love 5

Ha, that's a good point. I just can't help but wonder if he's gonna end up being the father of someone we already know, because THIS SHOW.

Agree with you that baby mama has potential as DD spawn, but I beg the writers & TPTB plz NO! I don't want OQ in anyway biologically linked to DD, same reason why I don't want FS bio related.

I do think it could be someone we know.... how about a Lance? We don't know who QL or Dinah's parentage is. If were gonna keep the Lance Family drama around for reasons, why not go all the way down the soapy rabbit hole?

Other out of the box contenders are Roy or Ray, but why bring one back and the other one is leaving.

• Love 1

I think Andy's not only alive but he's known that Diggle and Deadshot met up a few times.  He knows all!  And he's probably kept tabs on Diggle to the point that he knows about Oliver as GA, Felicity, Lyla and baby Sara.

I definitely think Felicity has a big target on her back and yes, this show being this show, she's destined to be kidnapped and Oliver will lose his damn mind heading into the winter hiatus.  No one dies over the winter break, but they have the appearances of dying but they're not really.

I suspect that whoever DD reports to is going to be Felicity's father and he orchestrated the whole thing.  Felicity may not be physically harmed (hell no to rape) but I think she'll be emotionally and psychologically damaged, in a long term way.  Who knows if she's a candidate for the Amnesia Trope?

Ugh I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want the Amnesia Trope or Being Emotionally Damaged. Ill cut a Bitch if they go there

We don't know if Felicity even gets kidnapped and yet I'm already imagining the Olicity reunion afterwards. Heart eyes emoji x 1000.

I want this but knowing these fucking writers We will get Felicity saying to Oliver" who are you?". DO NOT WANT

• Love 2

Guggie has been answering question on tumblr. He said the Billy Joel song he associates with Olicity for 409 is All My Life.

Here, have a sampling of the lyrics:

But all that changed

The day you said you'd be my wife.

Who could have known

That finding you would only take me

All my life.

So yeah, that proposal is happening.

I'm fine........

Edited by Princess Vanellope
  • Love 10

Guggie has been answering question on tumblr. He said the Billy Joel song he associates with Olicity for 409 is All My Life.

But all that changed

Who could have known

All my life.

I'm fine........

Oh man you're about as fine as I am.I'm gonna get Verklempt

• Love 2

Now THIS I could almost tune back in for....

But all that changed
Who could have known
All my life.

I'm fine........

• Love 1

Going by Guggenheim's Tumblr Oliver definitely snitches on Felicity being erratic to Donna. And the force is strong in Andy is revealed to be alive in 4x07 theory since Lyla is there. Not really sure where she is in 4x06 since Oliver, Felicity and Donna are in her apartment in that episode.

Also, the ring has left the bowl. This is not a drill. I repeat. The ring has left the bowl.

• Love 5

Those songs he gave for Olicity are a bit interesting. It sounds like a proposal is coming in 4x09 with All My Life for sure. Which yeah, but I'm a little concerned about Stiletto and Code of Silence. They sound like secrets which I'm not a fan of when talking about Olicity.

MG is like Oliver and Laurel have friendly scenes coming up better do a Felicity and Olicity themed tumblr session.

• Love 7

MG is like Oliver and Laurel have friendly scenes coming up better do a Felicity and Olicity themed tumblr session.

Ha! That was my exact thought reading those answers. He went all out. Marc amuses me when he's not being a massive troll.

• Love 2

Funny thing, it turned me off even more to the episode. I was vaguely interested in Constantine, but never tied to it. I enjoy Sara but not enough to watch the other Lance hour.

If he feels the need to reassure fans or whatever, then Laurel is getting even more snowflake treatment then I originally thought. I'm not here for that.

I'll skip this one. I have YouTube for the scenes I want.

• Love 6

Are they not filming 410 yet? This year's schedule sounds like a mess.

I've been wondering about that myself. Are they still filming 409? I thought that was supposed to wrap earlier this week.

As far as Marc's tumblr answers, yeah it's interesting that there isn't one Laurel-related question in the bunch. It could be that he's reassuring the Olicity shippers, but I'm wondering if it also has to do with the response to Laurel's actions the last couple of episodes. I imagine most of the asks he's getting on that subject are scalding. And the responses he gave last week likely only added fuel to the fire.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 8

IIRC, CR said she would be back later this week to finish to 4x09 and start 4x10. It also seems the last day of 9 is the first day of 10 (that sounds Doctor Who like) as well. Schedule seems really messy this year. I'm sure there are other posters who can make more sense out of it tho.

I didn't think about the negative response to Laurel being a factor in what he answers but I could see that too. He probably has no words at this point.

Agenda-based Tumblring is such an amusing idea to me, haha.

Could be he had a bunch of nasty asks about WTF they're doing with Laurel in this resurrection storyline and he didn't feel like diving into it, or it could just be that there were a shitload of Olicity/Felicity asks in his inbox. He's said previously that Laurel is 100% in the right, so I don't think he's trying to prep anyone for snowflake treatment - he already told us she's doing the right thing, LOL. Nothing to prepare for.

Sara's soul is going to be caught up in a terrible hellscape, she'll thank Laurel for getting her out of it, and I'm guessing the fact that she escaped and went on a murderous rampage because Laurel didn't want Oliver's judgment and was stupid enough to leave her unattended in a basement will probably be overlooked, and Sara will struggle with her bloodlust and the fact that she killed some folks in a soulless pit rage before her soul was restored over on LoT. Quentin gets his lost daughter back (hooray!) Laurel showed her incredible sticktuitiveness in the face of literally everyone telling her she was being a dumbass, but look, she was right! Yay Laurel!

-fin-

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 11

Yeah, technically today is day 2 or 3 of shooting 410.

But the schedule is nuts. They were definitely filming 409 before the dates on that script cover -- Paul Blackthorne posted  pictures from the set with the director.

And Guggie hasn't posted the 410 script cover, which would at least have the ~theoretical shooting dates, so no way of knowing for sure.