Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

It does look like she might be wearing his tshirt (totally steal from O/F fanfic, but still hot) and her hair is really disheveled. I also thought that it might be her black potential skydiving suit she wore w/ CH (from spoiler pics a few mo ago). But why would he be shirtless.

Because it's Wednesday? :D

In my mind this is after he and Dig almost get killed. He sustains some injuries and he's shirtless because Felicity has finished tending to them and wants him to keep still for a while so as not to hurt him. But he's on an adrenaline high and there are still things we can do and... yeah.

Here's Barry and Oliver's scene from The Flash - https://youtu.be/UMRBs0-OXCA?t=115

• Love 2

I feel like Diggle is going to be spending a lot of time away from TA & doing his own missions on the HIVE front. He really feels like he might become a lone wolf, like s1 OQ, going it alone to get the job done. So perhaps he is not in as much of the action they could show from these episodes, or perhaps what they would show would be too spoilery.

It's disappointing to not see Dig, but in my head I have to rationalize it that I will see him in the eps so I can appreciate his full glory then. Also I feel like his time is going to happen in the latter half, so its not filmed yet.

• Love 2

I'm so behind but OMG that trailer! Loved everything about it. That Curtis/Oliver scene is already great and it's not even a full scene. Is Felicity going to discover Ray's transmissions from when he was teeny tiny or something, to prove he's not dead?

Holy freaking hotness Batman that Olicity kiss! Wowsa. Feeling the heat.

Also SARA. I just did a kind of sigh of relief at the sight of her. Awesome! 

All the stunts look great too. I'm excited. :)

• Love 3

I wonder how long Sara's crazy is going to last? I saw some BTS footage

of Sara in a dress and Rip in a suit with a briefcase, I assume they are going undercover for something.

I think Constantine is going to get her soul back or whatever and she'll fine with some crazy episodes once in awhile. 

• Love 1

I'm so behind but OMG that trailer! Loved everything about it. That Curtis/Oliver scene is already great and it's not even a full scene. Is Felicity going to discover Ray's transmissions from when he was teeny tiny or something, to prove he's not dead?

Holy freaking hotness Batman that Olicity kiss! Wowsa. Feeling the heat.

Also SARA. I just did a kind of sigh of relief at the sight of her. Awesome!

All the stunts look great too. I'm excited. :)

Had an image of mini Ray jumping up trying to hit the intercom button and missing. Squeaky little voice "damn it!" Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 5

That was my thought. Maybe she's blaming herself for not being in Star City to find out about it sooner so she could do something to re-biggen him? She wasn't blaming herself for his death, so I can only guess her guilt is related to discovering he's still alive, just in mini form.

• Love 1

I'm curious if the scene is from the next episode. I remember MG answering a question about a supportive Oliver and I think he said 4x02. Of course we may get supportive Oliver throughout the season. Which is Yeah.

I don't want Diggle to be too much of lone wolf. Oliver needs to show his support too. I want DR to get a good story and not Palmer-Island.

• Love 6

I am so happy that Sara is back...She looks so wonderful. I missed her. It is a sentence I thought, I'd never say but boy am I glad to be wrong.

And Laurel didn't use Sara's costume after all....Wasn't she looking at it in the 3x10 and then she put on a version of it. Whatever I don't expect it to make sense anymore.

Regarding Oliver and Felicity. Are we sure it is some sort of clothing. I thought at first it's a blanket. But I don't care. It looks so cute. 

Sadly I don't care at all about the Ray storyline. I know it is necessary but I don't care. 

Also I am still not really on board with the name change. It bugs me that Starling is now Star. Was that really necessary? Or is the reason once again comics...

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 4
Regarding Oliver and Felicity. Are we sure it is some sort of clothing. I thought at first it's a blanket. But I don't care. It looks so cute. 

Also I am still not really on board with the name change. It bugs me that Starling is now Star. Was that really necessary? Or is the reason once again comics...

I thought it was blanket at first too. Now I just can't tell one way or the other. Maybe I was staring at that gif for too long.

Yeah, Star City feels strange for me too.

That was my thought. Maybe she's blaming herself for not being in Star City to find out about it sooner so she could do something to re-biggen him? She wasn't blaming herself for his death, so I can only guess her guilt is related to discovering he's still alive, just in mini form.

It's mainly the scene where she sees his face on the computer screen. He looks so haggard and freaked out but I can imagine him recording his findings or something. And then Felicity will think it's her fault because she just accepted his death and didn't try to find him? Or maybe something she did on the suit malfunctioned? I don't know. 

Sadly I don't care at all about the Ray storyline. I know it is necessary but I don't care. 

Consider me not on board with Star City either. Perhaps if they had not linked it to RP, I might have been fine with it. But instead of seeing it as just a nod to the Comics, it irritates me. It also irritates me that they went to Ivy Town & not just random suburbia, because somehow I feel like they are going to link everything back to RP and its getting annoying. Stop trying to make Ray happen.

Honestly, I don't trust the writers to bring back RP in a way that is not melodramatic and obnoxious. I have no fear that it will break up O/F. However, I think the writers are going to milk the soap operatic drama of R/F being former lovers. They are gonna make it all about FS somehow being responsible (or at least feeling guilty) for his death/disappearance which is not actually true.

The only reason I care about RP's story arc is I am preparing myself for how much I am utterly going to likely hate every moment he is onscreen or time is devoted to finding him.

• Love 11

Because it's Wednesday? :D

Shirtless Wednesdays? Sounds right to me.

Star City = "Wow, you're so strong" for me. Unearned, counter-effective propping.

Knowing that Ray's going on his own...I mean, another show would mollify me and I might have been OK with Star City, although it sounds like a Super Mario level to me. I mean, I'd trade it happily against getting rid of another element imposed because comics. *whistles innocently*

Yet, I'm quite annoyed that Ray will "live" on Arrow through the name of the city. And I'm very annoyed that said city is now named after a guy who arrived yesterday and who basically "died" because he made a wrong manipulation while pursuing his personal research; whereas Oliver most recently planned to die in a plane crash in order to save the city, among other sacrifices he actually made during more than three years, and still everybody treats him like crap. It's just not right.

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 10

I am so happy that Sara is back...She looks so wonderful. I missed her. It is a sentence I thought, I'd never say but boy am I glad to be wrong.

And Laurel didn't use Sara's costume after all....Wasn't she looking at it in the 3x10 and then she put on a version of it. Whatever I don't expect it to make sense anymore.

Laurels costume never looked anything like Saras costume anyway. Her looking at her mask was basically giving her the idea for her to suit up.

I think its a mistake on the show's part (although it is what Sara was buried in) to put them side by side. Bringing Sara back and letting her still wear (to me her earned) "Black Canary" outfit next to Laurel is only going to remind fans of what they almost got (true bad assery) instead of what they actually have (oops we promised Katie & are contractually obligated, maybe) Black Canary IMO!

• Love 5
Yet, I'm quite annoyed that Ray will "live" on Arrow through the name of the city. And I'm very annoyed that said city is now named after a guy who arrived yesterday and who basically "died" because he made a wrong manipulation while pursuing his personal research; whereas Oliver most recently planned to die in a plane crash in order to save the city, among other sacrifices he actually made during more than three years, and still everybody treats him like crap. It's just not right.

OQ really is the Charlie Brown & Rodney Dangerfield of the Flarrowverse. He gets no respect and the Lucy room of writers really do keep on moving the football.

• Love 5

I love that she jumps before Oliver even shot his arrow and yet somehow still manages to latch onto it, haha.

Premature stunting is a serious disease, okay?!

I spent all day offline, and when I saw I had 3 pages of spoilers to read I actually psyched myself up for it to be all death spec. So goddamn happy to be wrong. Yay.

Also, YAY SARA. I didn't even know I missed her this much.

• Love 11

I love that she jumps before Oliver even shot his arrow and yet somehow still manages to latch onto it, haha.

It gets even better when you realize the arrow probably hasn't attached and stabilized yet.

• Love 2

I'm really hoping that Laurel is able to get in on the lighter tone of the show and get some comedic scenes.

tumblr_nw2kzcZnyG1todsfoo1_540.gif

Get it Black Canary!

If the zipline hasn't even had time to anchor, she really shouldn't be putting her weight on it yet. Because physics.

But then again, this show had him shoot a an arrow into the sky and zip out into nothingness, so I don't even know why I'm trying to apply logic.

• Love 12

I just rewatched that part and how does that even make sense? The rope is still slack when she jumps so how is it taking any of her weight at first? Shouldn't she just fall?

• Love 1

If the zipline hasn't even had time to anchor, she really shouldn't be putting her weight on it yet. Because physics.

But then again, this show had him shoot a an arrow into the sky and zip out into nothingness, so I don't even know why I'm trying to apply logic.

The arrow into the moon was my favorite. This might be my second fave.

• Love 6

It looks like by the time she connects with it, it stabilizes. It doesn't make complete sense but I'll take it and jam with it.

Nope. She latches the hook just as the arrow is zipping past her. No time for it to anchor. I guess BC got super powers after all; she can levitate.

• Love 4

Nope. She latches the hook just as the arrow is zipping past her. No time for it to anchor. I guess BC got super powers after all; she can levitate.

It looks like it is still to me when she finally settles on it. But I guess powers must be the theme of the season with Diggle going from driving the van to magically appearing in the van and DD getting shot then totally disappearing. Should be a fun action season.

This is actually pretty scary stuff. Oliver looks resigned, defeated, and his eyes are sad T_T Damien is a good villain. 

tumblr_nw2jpaJRq21qkvyv2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nw2jpaJRq21qkvyv2o2_500.gif

He's chained up right? I'm guessing Diggle will get to him in time again. Though DD seems like a guy who likes to play with his food before he offs them.

She is super strong! Afterall.

But yeah physics is against that scene no matter how cool it looks.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 8

So are we to assume from the Curtis/Oliver scene that people start saying that Oliver looks like the Green Arrow? I wouldn't be surprised after that broadcast where you can clearly SEE HIS FACE. So much dumb. Haha.

• Love 1

tumblr_nw2jpaJRq21qkvyv2o1_500.gif

He looks like he's wearing a crappy Ninja Turtle Halloween Costume

Wonder how GA gets out of this one? Right now he is defenseless ALL he has to do is touch him, but I know I know he can't because the season would be over. But hey it adds to the suspense and I love it. Would love to see Diggle and Thea aka Speedy come to his rescue. The healing has to begin somewhere for Oliver and Diggle (not sure if this is before or after Oliver takes a bullet for him).

So are we to assume from the Curtis/Oliver scene that people start saying that Oliver looks like the Green Arrow? I wouldn't be surprised after that broadcast where you can clearly SEE HIS FACE. So much dumb. Haha.

That was the best. I really need everyone in SC to start rolling their eyes about how no one could ever know who the Green Arrow is. Along with some really sarcastic comments when OQ runs for mayor. 

• Love 1

So things I'm looking forward to: 

• Curtis/Oliver/Felicity scenes
  • Oliver/Diggle making the HELL UP. 
  • Felicity/Thea scenes
  • Sara kicking ass again and hopefully a scene with Felicity
  • I NEED DIGGLE/FELICITY SCENES
  • Oliver/Damien Darhk showdowns 
  • Maybe a scene w/ Felicity/Damien? Diggle/Damien too :D
  • Oliver/Thea sibling-y scenes (I need Oliver to help Thea out)
  • HIVE/Diggle and hopefully he tells the team the truth soon
  • Oliver/Felicity but that's a given. 
  • Love 12

~~*IN THE COMICS*~~ it's sort of an on going joke that everyone in SC knows it's Oliver, but pretend -- to his face sometimes, even -- that they don't. It might be a good running gag for the show?

I think that would be the best way to deal with it because really. His face was so clear in that broadcast. Maybe that was the point and this is the direction they're going in?

That was the best. I really need everyone in SC to start rolling their eyes about how no one could ever know who the Green Arrow is. Along with some really sarcastic comments when OQ runs for mayor. 

Yep. Yes. I needs this.

• Love 2
(edited)

Wonder how GA gets out of this one? Right now he is defenseless ALL he has to do is touch him, but I know I know he can't because the season would be over. But hey it adds to the suspense and I love it. Would love to see Diggle and Thea aka Speedy come to his rescue. The healing has to begin somewhere for Oliver and Diggle (not sure if this is before or after Oliver takes a bullet for him).

We're probably going to find out that he's been magically inoculated against the freeze whammy because you know, he's seen stuff.

ETA: Or the James Bond route

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

The background looks similar to the location Black Canary, Speedy and Buckles were fighting in.. so mu guess on how it will go: DD will go to touch Oliver when he'll hear out heroines (plus buckles) fighting outside and will rush out to see what is going on- which may be when he comes across Speedy..

• Love 2

So things I'm looking forward to: 

• Curtis/Oliver/Felicity scenes
  • Oliver/Diggle making the HELL UP. 
  • Felicity/Thea scenes
  • Sara kicking ass again and hopefully a scene with Felicity
  • I NEED DIGGLE/FELICITY SCENES
  • Oliver/Damien Darhk showdowns 
  • Maybe a scene w/ Felicity/Damien? Diggle/Damien too :D
  • Oliver/Thea sibling-y scenes (I need Oliver to help Thea out)
  • HIVE/Diggle and hopefully he tells the team the truth soon
  • Oliver/Felicity but that's a given. 

THIS.

I'd also like a Sara/Thea scene because, you know, Thea killed her and everything. And I'd love a Sara/Felicity scene too, maybe to parallel the one in s2 where she said she was glad she was still alive. I think it would be more meaningful this time around though because they know each other. 

• Love 2