Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

If Roy leaves the show because they want COLTON as Roy for Titans - then I totally understand and we might see him show up again on Arrow so ok.

God please no Colton. I may actually watch that show so I don't him there at all. He's a sucky actors, I've already seen him on two shows and I'm quite sure he won't get much better. Plus, Arrow's take on Roy Harper is a pretty boring character anyway, no need to transplant him anywhere.

• Love 1

I really need Felicity to break up with Ray. I need it. I need her to take charge of her own story instead of Ray or Oliver telling her what she needs/wants. Do me this solid, Show, and I may make it to next season.

• Love 12

I really need Felicity to break up with Ray. I need it. I need her to take charge of her own story instead of Ray or Oliver telling her what she needs/wants. Do me this solid, Show, and I may make it to next season.

THIS.

My thing is, Felicity has been running from her feelings this season as much as Oliver was last  season. It's really important to me that she acknowledges her own feelings before telling Oliver where she stands. She needs to have her moment before her and Oliver can have theirs.

• Love 6

I'm not going to believe anyone got dumped unless I see it with my eyeballs. Haha. BRING IT TO ME.

Edited by Guest

To the extent I ever had any cool cred re music, it was because of him.  I bought, and really love, nearly every song that ever appeared on VMars.  

Not watching the promo.  Don't hate myself.  

RT introduced me to Prosthetic Love, which I immediately fell in love with, downloaded and played on a loop for weeks. Of course, when I first heard it, it was played over Logan x Veronica reuniting with shall we say great enthusiasm against a wall after 9 years apart, so that may have played a role in my instant love affair with that song.

As for the promo..sigh..haven't watched it and having seen the feedback so far, I don't really feel inclined to. It seems to pretty much hit all the things that I took issue with this season..an abundance of focus on Ray and LL aka the masked newbies while ignoring the role of the unsung heroes in the Arrowverse so I think the best bet for retaining my sanity will be to ignore it, just as I intend to ignore the Flash crossover tonight.

• Love 3

Unless gods forbid, Oliver and Felicity finally have their long awaited sleep over and then something terrible happens to Oliver and Felicity ends up marrying Ray out of grief. Or even worse. Felicity is pregnant.

I'd be a lot more worried about this if we hadn't already been told that Felicity is not the floater.

Since MG said he don't see Felicity as a cheater I think she's single before Hawt sex with Oliver

Please don't let it be one of those thing where she's technically not broken up but nobody involved would be surprised.  (Hence MG not seeing her as a cheater)  Yeah, throw things but consider this bracing for worst case.  Would MG think it doesn't count as cheating if all the parties involved knew where her heart was involved and she talked to Ray as soon as she came home to make it official? 

Edited by BkWurm1

On tumblr someone commented on a parallel of Oliver and Sara's break-up in 3.20, and considering the repeated beats of both couples I can see them going that route. Sara breaking up with Oliver because she wasn't what he needed and Ray doing the same to Felicity. I don't want it but I could see them going that way.

I just can't see them not breaking up before Felicity and Oliver happen. There is so much going on in the last three episodes, why would they waste time on Ray and Felicity?

• Love 6

tumblr_nmtb3pJLMY1slneb8o1_540.png

Ray is gonna get on Olivers last nerve.

I have a feeling I'm going to come out of tomorrow's episode really annoyed that they didn't put Oliver and Ray in scenes like that for so long.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 12

See to me this is why Ray should have been brought in far sooner in the season, and the Raylicity already resolved said same, Oliver working with him and levity I personally can't wait for it. I will hold on to any levity I can get.

• Love 2

I wonder if Ray wasn't brought in sooner because they couldn't get the suit working sooner. (It probably cost a pretty penny but still not major movie $$.)  MG said he kept asking when was it going to be ready.  He might have been better received if he had.

• Love 3

I'd be a lot more worried about this if we hadn't already been told that Felicity is not the floater.

Please don't let it be one of those thing where she's technically not broken up but nobody involved would be surprised.  (Hence MG not seeing her as a cheater)  Yeah, throw things but consider this bracing for worst case.  Would MG think it doesn't count as cheating if all the parties involved knew where her heart was involved and she talked to Ray as soon as she came home to make it official?

I thought of that too. I really am thinking MG is saying Felicity won't cheat on Ray before breaking up with him. Cheating is cheating whether Emotional or Phyiscal

• Love 2

I wonder if Ray wasn't brought in sooner because they couldn't get the suit working sooner.

But..the suit didn't need to be working for him to be drawn into TA, he should have know about TA and Oliver before and his big brain would be just as useful as any suite he was developing, and he might even have picked up some TRAINING while he helped TA with tech.

I need to let the massive multiple fail of this season go and just wait for my damn Olicity sex.

• Love 7

I don't really understand how this episode is going to work. Everytime I watch the previews I think its two different episodes. Roy is in prison and his life is in danger. They have to get to him before he is killed. Super emotional, heartbreaking. and in the other corner SUPERHERO TEAM UP! SUPER POWERS! CONFETTI! IT'S A PARADE! 

???

I really hope its not Ray / Felicity going after the metahuman and Lance / Laurel / Diggle trying to get Roy out of prison. With Oliver going back and forth. I want Felicity involved in trying to get Roy out too.

• Love 4

Excessive use of team up in spoilers and titles. Sigh. Gotta be the name of the spinoff...

Combine that with their other favorite word this year "justice."  

I just for a shortcut have been calling the spinoff Team Justice but now I wonder if I'm close to the truth.  

• Love 4

But..the suit didn't need to be working for him to be drawn into TA, he should have know about TA and Oliver before and his big brain would be just as useful as any suite he was developing, and he might even have picked up some TRAINING while he helped TA with tech.

I need to let the massive multiple fail of this season go and just wait for my damn Olicity sex.

I think but I can't speak for them all but the Olicity sex is a main highlight. Bring that shit on lol

That whole "yeah team up!!" with Oliver playing the straight man seems like a repeat of Oliver's dynamic with Barry. The only difference being that Barry was a fan of the Arrow before meeting OQ. I hope they'll bring something new because all it does is remind me how I would have loved Barry to be the one dating Felicity. Why did they have to give him his spin off so fast?

Edited by steeledwithakiss
  • Love 4

Combine that with their other favorite word this year "justice."  

I just for a shortcut have been calling the spinoff Team Justice but now I wonder if I'm close to the truth.  

Team Justice! Now with 100% more Justice! 

• Love 4

I'm not getting my hopes up that it was cut. I could see it being in this episode since Ray and Oliver are interacting in the cave now, Felicity is probably going to be really confused (in fact I think that's how MG described her).

I'm trying to play conversations that I would be okay with and I'm drawing a blank. I don't want any comments from Laurel about knowing Oliver so well. I don't want anyone telling Felicity how she feels. Maybe if Laurel makes a comment about how she wishes she never wasted time on Oliver because Tommy was it for her? That would give me glee but not because I'm a Laurel/Tommy shipper.

Excessive use of team up in spoilers and titles. Sigh. Gotta be the name of the spinoff...

I did hear a rumor that the spinoff might be called All Star Team Up, but I thought that was just a DC April Fool's joke, or something started by hopeful fans. 

Is it strange to have new pictures of Roy as Arsenal from that Flash/Arrow promo when it's likely they're going to kill him off? Why have new photos if he dies? Is it obvious that I'm grasping at straws here because I really don't want him to die? :(

If O&F sex is a hallucination or a dream or any other thing that isn't an actual thing that actually happens, I swear to god, Larry. 

And is anyone else wondering if the "everything I did, everything that happened, has led me right here to this moment," is the moment they're going to return to to undo everything after via time travel?

Haha, no, self. No. 

Don't go down this road.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 7

Haha. I will laugh and laugh if the Olicity sex is a dream or hallucination. And then I will rage and rage. I mean, that is probably the cruelest thing they could do to Olicity fans. There was enough trouble after Oliver's "I love you" in the s2 finale, would they risk that when the stakes are even higher this time?! 

Oh boy.

Edited by Guest

On Arrow, the one thing that is consistent is that it’s incredibly inconsistent and hopefully always doing something unexpected and surprising. Things can happen on Arrow that happen in a way that’s very different than what is necessarily suggested by the promos, in some instances.

So sexy times might get interrupted? 

So sexy times might get interrupted? 

It's cool. They finish during sweeps. I'm thinking wedding night.

Totally joking.

I don't think they would do another Olicity fake out.

If it's a fake-out/hallucination/dream, they better actually do it in the finale. Although I might be too annoyed at that point to actually enjoy watching it. 

A fake-out could explain why they'd air it outside of sweeps. 

No, self. Again.

don't do this.

• Love 5

Guggenheim et al are clearly big enough a holes to do a fake out again, but the quality of those scenes didn't seem dream like to me? IDK. Straws I am grasping you. But I'll be done with the show if it is.

• Love 2
On Arrow, the one thing that is consistent is that it’s incredibly inconsistent.

Yep, I know there's more to that sentence, but I think that encapsulates my feelings perfectly.

For the spin-off, I'll go with "Epic Team Justice: Gamechanger." 

At least the CW knows what people want to watch. I may have liked to be surprised by Olicity sexytimes, but I probably wouldn't have been watching. Now, I have a reason to deliberately tune in. 

• Love 15

MG is probably back tracking but if the scene is in some way interrupted, or fake or...I'm being tested.

I was going to say I can't imagine SA pushing that ep as a favorite if they're interrupted or it's a dream/walked back, but then...that scene isn't on a jet, haha. 

• Love 1

I didn't think it would be possible, but between the BR interview and the MG quote, my anticipation for the Olicity sex scene has been completely quashed. All I can think of now is how it might be tainted because she didn't break up with Ray first, or she broke up with Ray right before getting on the plane, or the whole damn thing is a hallucination, or we don't get the whole scene, just flashes of the sex interspersed with scenes of Oliver getting inducted into the LoA. 

Ugh, this show.

• Love 2

Mm and it would be kinda weird to say the sex scene is his favourite.

I mean the talk before could be, but the sex scene probably not.

I was talking more about him writing "Remember 3x20" on that fan's script pages. I would never expect him to say the sex scene was his fave. 

• Love 1

I think MG is just being his usual troll-y self because maybe the promo wasn't supposed to feature any of the Olicity scenes, at least not those showing them hooking up, and he's backtracking. But I'll be super pissed if it's a dream or hallucination or rewritten by time travel. Love scenes need to have meaning - especially between Oliver and Felicity. There's no point if it doesn't mean anything.

Why can't we have nice things?! Liking this show is too hard sometimes.