Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Why would Quentin ask his lawyer daughter if the mayor is secure. Shouldn't he be asking his policemen that?

Sometimes I wonder of they even have a story editor who needs to take care of glitches like this one.

In 3.05, didn't they put Laurel in charge of everything because the D.A. was out of town?

I didn't expect Felicity to get in any punches but there was a moment where I half expected her to throw something but really, the fight happens pretty fast and then is done (plus there wasn't anything to throw).  She at one point is trying to hold Ray back but she's not clinging to him like "PROTECT ME!"  I think it looked likes she thought he was over his head, and he was, which I liked and I liked that Ray knew it too. 

I think what they keep saying they are doing with Laurel is what really will happen with Ray, that he has the instincts and heart to get in there and do something but since he doesn't have the skills, he's building the suit.  With Laurel, I've never seen the heart and she doesn't have the skills (til the insta moment at least).  And even if she had the heart, it means nothing in hand to hand combat so while I think having the motivation and drive works for Ray, it's still a joke for Laurel, but I'm not laughing. 

Laurel ripping off the heel off her stiletto and stabbing Brick's minion with it is a ~homage to Single White Female, right?

Well that is very appropriate since she is SW female-ing Sara. 

Also, wouldn't it have been faster to just whip the whole shoe off?  Easier to hold too. 

Edited:  Lol, see SleepDeprived's post for proof. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1

In regards to Felicity's line about Ray being Barry in Oliver's body and then her being horrified that she said it aloud...I'm going to say the reason she is horrified is she suddenly realized what a piss poor comparison it was.  Yup.  Can't convince me otherwise. 

• Love 4

OMG. Thank you for reminding me of that iconic scene. I see you, writers, being sly with those homages. Even if they never intended the reference to that seminal movie, I'm going to take it as such because hahaha! The EPs keep on saying that Laurel is on a journey that is all her own but even the writer's subliminal messages just keep on furthering the notion that Laurel is SWF-ing her sister. Lol!

I haven't attacked anyone with my heels so I can't speak from experience but I imagine, when all else fails, that it's a very useful weapon. But yeah, heels can do a lot of harm, broken off or intact. For reference (@1:54):

Be ready to get excited! I think I remember an interview where MG or AK said that Laurel, in some way, helps everyone, not just Felicity, come to terms with Oliver's death and inspires them to get back on the vigilante track. Also, Felicity will be back to supporting Palmer's Iron Man aspirations soon enough. As soon as this week's episode, probably, based on the picture of BR (with a bandage on his face) and EBR with the clown target at QC. Guessing this is when Felicity decides that Palmer can be her do-over vigilante--her "chance to do things differently" and officially comes on-board the A.T.O.M. project.

Woo! That clip got me so pumped for this episode, I'll probably watch it next weekend or never.

It kinda pisses me off that MG thinks we really think Laurel would seriously inspire them to keep fighting. The only reason why they should be inspired to keep fighting is cause they have to watch over her Probie self

In regards to Felicity's line about Ray being Barry in Oliver's body and then her being horrified that she said it aloud...I'm going to say the reason she is horrified is she suddenly realized what a piss poor comparison it was.  Yup.  Can't convince me otherwise.

LOL yep yep maybe she fully realizes Ray is SWMing Oliver

Really though, why is Ray even there at all? It makes no sense. Unless I missed something, he has no role in either city government or law enforcement. I am going to choose to believe that if Brick hadn't barged in the Mayor would have told Palmer to GTFO.

Also, the lighting or editing or something feels really off in that clip. It just looks bad.

• Love 2

I don't mind that she isn't throwing punches but yeah, it's been 2.5 years of behind the scenes training. She should at least be able to nut punch someone.

I guess they showcased that when she smacked Cooper with the gun.

Oliver will get Kick to the nuts if he comes back acting like a Dick and STILL acting he can't have a relationship with her lol

Really though, why is Ray even there at all? It makes no sense. Unless I missed something, he has no role in either city government or law enforcement. I am going to choose to believe that if Brick hadn't barged in the Mayor would have told Palmer to GTFO.

Also, the lighting or editing or something feels really off in that clip. It just looks bad.

Because apparently being the corporate sponsor of the SCPD buys your way into mayoral meetings? Hopefully it's explained before that scene. I also love that Ray actually responds to Quentin's comment even though he wasn't even in the room when Quentin said it. 

I'm hoping that scene hasn't been fully edited or something.

• Love 1

The sound seemed off too? I only watched it once when it first came out but the sound seemed to cut in and out or something. 

• Love 1

Because apparently being the corporate sponsor of the SCPD buys your way into mayoral meetings? Hopefully it's explained before that scene. I also love that Ray actually responds to Quentin's comment even though he wasn't even in the room when Quentin said it. 

Well, wealthy donors buying political influence I can certainly believe.

LOL yep yep maybe she fully realizes Ray is SWMing Oliver

How can Ray be SWMing Oliver when he barely knows that Oliver exists?

He's not copying Oliver or doing things because that's what Oliver does. Ray has no idea that Oliver is the vigilante or that uses the Salmon Ladder, etc. The writers are taking elements of Oliver for him but that's not on Ray that is on the writers. 

• Love 4

Am I wrong for wanting Ray and Laurel to both get their ass kicked? It's bad enough I have to endure Felicity being up Ray's butt .Ray only sharing scenes with her cause MG thinks we will like him cause of the awesomeness of Ms Smoak is infuriating, plus him expecting us to forget Laurel has sucked up till her current status and expecting us to believe that she unites the gang to keep fighting like she hasn't treated Dig and Felicity like Crap until recently.

• Love 1

True, but I hope that it doesn't buy him the right to tell the mayor when to call in the national guard, haha.

And, really, if it's the National Guard he wants he is in the wrong office since that would be the Governor's responsibility not the Mayor's.

I really wish they'd added a little bit more of a time gap between 3x09 and the current eps. It would make certain aspects of this plot a lot more believable, especially the fact that apparently things are so bad they need to call in military reinforcements. I mean, it's been like a week since Oliver went to fight R'as right?

• Love 1

Yeah, I agree, something about the editing and lighting did feel off.

Ray was there because bursting in unannounced is his jam.  He had just dumped a bunch a money into the police department and I guess he figured that earned him a say about the running of the city...that he wants to rename.  Hey, whatever happened with that? 

• Love 3

I mean, it's been like a week since Oliver went to fight R'as right?

It was 3 days at the start of last week's episode but then a few days passed (count Feliciy's outfits) so by the time Buckle Bird went out to sing at least another 3-4 days had passed and add another week so more like two weeks?

• Love 1

It was 3 days at the start of last week's episode but then a few days passed (count Feliciy's outfits) so by the time Buckle Bird went out to sing at least another 3-4 days had passed and add another week so more like two weeks?

So is it still 2014 in Starling City? Because "The Climb" aired December 10th, and adding two weeks takes us to December 24th... (If they are pretending that it's actually January now their "real time line" shit..is well..bullshit).

I'm hoping that since they didn't do the 5 week time jump between 3x09 and 3x10 and had 2x21-2x23 all take place on the same night, we might luck out with the season three finale/season four premiere and not actually loose any significant amount of time.  But knowing these writers they will have Oliver and Felicity get together and break up over the summer a la Veronica and Logan. 

Edited by HighHopes
  • Love 1

So is it still 2014 in Starling City? Because "The Climb" aired December 10th, and adding two weeks takes us to December 24th... (If they are pretending that it's actually January now their "real time line" shit..is well..bullshit).

I'm hoping that since they didn't do the 5 week time jump between 3x09 and 3x10 and had 2x21-2x23 all take place on the same night, we might luck out with the season three finale/season four premiere and not actually loose any significant amount of time.  But knowing these writers they will have Oliver and Felicity get together and break up over the summer a la Veronica and Logan. 

It's more confusing than that.  I want to say that The Climb happened right around the 25th.  The Flash and Arrow have been sharing a similar timeline, right and it wrapped up on the 25th.  Of course we had Thea still setting up the tree so on Arrow it was still pre X-mas. 

Edited by BkWurm1

They have to do a time jump at some point because The Flash timeline is currently ahead of Arrow's. Flash made several references in their last episode that alluded to a few weeks having passed since Christmas. Normally I don't think it would matter much, but with Felicity and Ray set to appear on The Flash, the timelines will need to be in sync. 

(Also, hello everyone! This is my first post on the Arrow board)

• Love 9

Thanks! I honestly couldn't remember what the other businessman's name was. Guess likely not linked...

Dont agree with lady Mary comment. Different times & different circumstances. Lady Mary generally does care deeply about rose she loves, she's just more austere & reserved. LL is very selfish & I do often wonder if she loves those closest to her, or if she just does what's in her best interest irregardless of loved ones. She's not telling Quentin to protect him. She's doing it to protect herself
  • Love 1

They have to do a time jump at some point because The Flash timeline is currently ahead of Arrow's. Flash made several references in their last episode that alluded to a few weeks having passed since Christmas. Normally I don't think it would matter much, but with Felicity and Ray set to appear on The Flash, the timelines will need to be in sync. 

(Also, hello everyone! This is my first post on the Arrow board)

Welcome! 

Yeah, I wonder if there is going to be a time jump between the end of 11 and the start of 12.  I guess the other time they could play catch up would be the spring hiatus. Anyone know when that happens?

• Love 1

Welcome! 

Yeah, I wonder if there is going to be a time jump between the end of 11 and the start of 12.  I guess the other time they could play catch up would be the spring hiatus. Anyone know when that happens?

I think it's after episode 15 for a couple of weeks probably but who knows?

I have a feeling Tumblr would love it if it was Oliver protecting Felicity (insert tag/comment about "gotta protect the wifey" here) and I'm a Tumblr shipper. And to me it actually looks like Felicity is pulling Ray away, and making sure he doesn't get into the fight and protecting him as she doesn't know exactly what kind of fighting skills he has. He is also trying to protect her, like friends do.

Laurel grabbing her stiletto and stabbing a guy however is completely terrible. First of all, shoes are expensive (this is the same Laurel who wore a $1500.00 'fuck' ring. There's no way she shops at Payless for shoes) and also.. I didn't actually realize that a broken heel could do that much harm. I might just have to start wearing heels (or at least carrying one) more.

I'm hoping that Felicity's line ends up being cut (like a few of her spoiled lines do). But if it's not, it could be said to Caitlin while Felicity is distracted? I don't actually think she's comparing Ray and Oliver's bodies, but she's more comparing Barry's and Ray's. Ray is taller and physically stronger than Barry is, like Oliver. But Ray is academically smart like Barry.

I actually had a patient who sustained a pretty serious head injury trying to break up a bar fight & getting punctured in the head with a stiletto. Had some pretty serious long term injuries that may not fully heal. So yeah, heels are pretty dangerous if not lethal.

Hope felicity line is cut as well... Not on show it not canon & never happened!

Hopefully its a mutual protecting. Does look like she might have been trying to pull him back. Also of note it was often Oliver that initiated protection, not felicity hiding under it. I think that is distinction worth noting. She's not a physical fighter, but she's def not weakling or coward.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 1

Welcome! 

I think a jump might occur after episode 12

Agree to time jump. Feel it should be organically at the start if this episode, could explain Oliver's healing, laurel's improvement. It would also help bring TA out of mourning. But could be after brick trilogy ss well. Won't be huge jump, just week or so I predict.

Agree to time jump. Feel it should be organically at the start if this episode, could explain Oliver's healing, laurel's improvement. It would also help bring TA out of mourning. But could be after brick trilogy ss well. Won't be huge jump, just week or so I predict.

I think the time jump won't be long but im kinda thinking a time jump will occur before Oliver gets back. I see it that way so we have a reason for Felicity to be pissed at the man she loves. You know Felicity will be pissed if she finds out Oliver survived and at the first chance he got he stayed away

• Love 2

That promo clip looks awful...the bad acting by VJ, Felicity following Ray like a puppy, the multiple standing-around-looking-helpless reaction shots from everyone, etc.  If that's the scene they're selling to the public to entice people to watch the show, then I'm afraid at what the rest of the episode will look like.  Yikes.  I contrast this with the scene in City of Heroes (2x01) and the instantaneous badassery that ensues among Team Arrow when the gunmen take over the QC boardroom.  It only makes me want to weep even more at shelving of Oliver Queen.

• Love 6

That promo clip looks awful...the bad acting by VJ, Felicity following Ray like a puppy, the multiple standing-around-looking-helpless reaction shots from everyone, etc. If that's the scene they're selling to the public to entice people to watch the show, then I'm afraid at what the rest of the episode will look like. Yikes. I contrast this with the scene in City of Heroes (2x01) and the instantaneous badassery that ensues among Team Arrow when the gunmen take over the QC boardroom. It only makes me want to weep even more at shelving of Oliver Queen.

I don't see Felicity following Creepy eyes like a puppy at all though I hate that apparently he can't go anywhere without her but that's MG's doing. The scene in Episode 201 is definitely better though. Show was also ran by not just MG either

Edited by jay741982

There was an interview with Kreisberg posted at ET last night, he mentioned there's also an airdate change to be dealt with so both shows can be in sync:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/156855_the_flash_boss_on_next_arrow_crossover/

There is one aspect to the crossover that’s keeping Kreisberg up at night. An unforeseen airdate change is causing the writers to finagle the script so the timeline makes sense when Ray and Felicity drop by. “We’re trying to square the circle on what was happening on Arrow when they come to Flash, so hopefully it won’t feel too much like an evergreen episode,” he admitted, sharing that the main villain in the episode is the Bug-Eyed Bandit.

He also explains why they decided not to let Team Flash know Oliver is dead [tl,dr: too much hassle]. But I figure they can keep the timeline unaligned UNTIL episode 18 of each show, so a time jump on Arrow could happen after February Sweeps.

There was an interview with Kreisberg posted at ET last night, he mentioned there's also an airdate change to be dealt with so both shows can be in sync:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/156855_the_flash_boss_on_next_arrow_crossover/

I know there is frustration with MG, especially as primary EP for Arrow, but this doesn't give me much faith in AK either. That stupid line, (which annoys me on SO many levels, it is not as funny, or cute or as clever as they think it is) and the fact that they don't know about Oliver's death because it "created more problems than it was worth" makes me a bit "Grrr!!" If you only use it when convenient, I feel they really shouldn't bother with the shared universe at all.

The unaligned timelines makes it easy IMO and not that hard at all. It does't need to be shown in the Flash, but I would like to know that Barry knows.

In the Flash timeline (5/6 weeks post Xmas - I think) Oliver is (hopefully) back in Starling City and everyone knows he is alive, the reaction to the news and hearing about it could have happened during the break, we don't need to see emotions or reactions on the Flash at all. All they really needed to do was have Felicity at the end of the episode 3.10 pick up the phone and say "Barry..." a bit tearfully and I would have been satisfied.

As for 1.18 I would like Felicity's development in Arrow and without Ray propping and I'm sure fans of The Flash (not Arrow fans, just The Flash fans), may get sick of other show's characters getting screen time and development in their show.

I liked 1.04 I loved 1.08/3.08 but not sure I will be looking forward to 1.18 if it means less Felicity in Arrow (I know MG's twitter answers, but I'm still suspicious), however move Ray to Flash Season 2 and all is forgiven. ;)

• Love 3

That latest preview just made me sad... I couldn't help imagining how the scene would've been different and so much more badass if Oliver had been there (even if he had to disguise his fighting skills) - or even if Sara had been there.  Instead, with Ray and Laurel, I just felt like I was watching the matinee performance with the understudies performing the main roles.

• Love 9

That latest preview just made me sad... I couldn't help imagining how the scene would've been different and so much more badass if Oliver had been there (even if he had to disguise his fighting skills) - or even if Sara had been there.  Instead, with Ray and Laurel, I just felt like I was watching the matinee performance with the understudies performing the main roles.

Yeah Oliver and Sara would've been so much better and Felicity would've possibly gotten involved with another bop on the head to a bad guy threatening her man LOL

MG is either truly unaware of the SWF parallels, or he is pretending ignorance...

pls-moi asked:
Were the writers doing a nod to that 1992 film Single White Female when they had Laurel use a stiletto as a weapon in the same episode where she dresses up like her sister?

Which episode are you referring to?

Then here, MG is either not communicating with AK, or he is pretending ignorance...

brunettefiiie asked:
There’s a line in the script where Felicity says ‘Ray is like Barry in Oliver’s body’ so she only ever had a crush on Oliver for his body !!!this is felicity showing her feelings !!!And since Ray is so perfectly perfect, he is the one she is worried about / following around like a puppy she could leave arrow and stay with atom spin off because we want the strong felicity we had in s1 &S2

What episode is this?  Felicity never says that.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I'm a little wary of MG's answer to the fan who said Getting Felicity and Oliver together before April would be unexpected storytelling. He just says "Hah" coupled with him avoiding the question will we see any kind of happy moments between them after 312. UGH and that Ray and Oliver have a ton of scenes coming up.

Guggenheim seems as surprised by that line as we were.

I'm not wary of MG's comment about Felicity/Oliver before April - I agree completely with the fan arguing that hooking up Felicity/Oliver before April/May would surprise viewers and be an unexpected twist, but it would surprise viewers and be an unexpected twist because television networks don't like that sort of timing, and Guggenheim also has to answer to them. I think most of us figured that Felicity/Oliver wouldn't hook up until May, possibly not until next season.

• Love 1

Ugh it annoys that he puts Olicity as strained and says we will love the Angst you don't know that sir there are likely a lot who are tired of it I for one miss the banter from first two seasons and I'm tired of seeing my girl depressed or crying ;(

Edited by jay741982
  • Love 2

MG is either truly unaware of the SWF parallels, or he is pretending ignorance...

Well, even if it was an intentional parallel (which...there's no way it is), it's not like he'd actually confirm it. It could be that he didn't realize that Laurel stabbed someone with a stiletto, either. It's a pretty minor detail that he could've forgotten about however many episodes later. 

As for the second comment, it's possible that he hasn't seen a final script for the episode, since it is an ep of The Flash and not Arrow, and AK was writing it. I don't think he's feigning ignorance there. 

Guggenheim seems as surprised by that line as we were.

I'm not wary of MG's comment about Felicity/Oliver before April - I agree completely with the fan arguing that hooking up Felicity/Oliver before April/May would surprise viewers and be an unexpected twist, but it would surprise viewers and be an unexpected twist because television networks don't like that sort of timing, and Guggenheim also has to answer to them. I think most of us figured that Felicity/Oliver wouldn't hook up until May, possibly not until next season.

I figure it will be late April/Early May but UGH they might be strained until then UGH I hate them being strained Dammit lol

I agree with you, Genki that having so much of Arrow character development happening over on The Flash is really starting to annoy--especially after we were promised by the EPs that we wouldn't have to watch both shows to understand what's happening on either one. That promise ended up being total bullshit. I also think you're right that The Flash fans are starting to get annoyed. I've been seeing a lot of social media posts expressing that very sentiment about 1x18.

I realize that at the end of the day these EPs are comic book fanboys who believe that the more masked heroes they can shove into these two shows the better, but I wish they would realize that it's coming at the expense of the existing character development and plotlines. The Flash certainly doesn't need Ray Palmer and his time on Arrow could have easily been given to either Roy or Thea without changing any major storylines. They could have had anyone take over QC and given Felicity an equally important job outside the lair. That would have left 3 masked heroes (Arrow, BC, Arsenal) plus Diggle and Felicity to keep the vigilantism moving forward.

• Love 4

Then here, MG is either not communicating with AK, or he is pretending ignorance...

I do worry with that dumb comment that she actually has feelings for Creepy stalker man but then I think Shes comparing him to two men that are better than him and more interesting why? I hate Propping

I've gone from being excited by the prospect of Ray to being indifferent to him to being completely annoyed by his presence and utilization on the show, but I'm glad to hear he's going to have a bunch of scenes coming up with Oliver. Finally! I'm hoping that finally being connected to Oliver's story will force the writers to give him some characterization. Because crazy eyes and talking fast do not a character make.

• Love 5

I've decided that this week is just going to be a black hole for me. Anything that happens that feels OOC I'm blaming on external factors and forgetting about it. I'm watching 3x12 for Oliver and Felicity and hopefully an in character Diggle. 3x13 is another black hole.

If I can just survive these next few weeks...

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 4

Well, even if it was an intentional parallel (which...there's no way it is), it's not like he'd actually confirm it. It could be that he didn't realize that Laurel stabbed someone with a stiletto, either. It's a pretty minor detail that he could've forgotten about however many episodes later.  

I agree that the SWF parallel is probably not intentional, but he's likely aware of it now.  Since the episode hasn't aired yet, he may be pretending ignorance.  

However, I don't believe for a second that MG forgot that Laurel stabbed someone with a stiletto.  I also don't think it's a minor detail.  They've been having to come up with "believable" ways for Laurel to fight.  When they choreographed or wrote that preview scene, there had to have been a discussion about how Laurel could show she's badass since she had no weapons, so someone would've suggested that she use her shoe stiletto to disable a guy much brawnier than she is, and then she'd punch him.  Just previously, she used Sara's sonic device to disable two trained henchman before beating them with Sara's staff. Coming up, she'll have a police baton.  This progression of weapons is not something that I think MG would forget.

Edited by tv echo

I've gone from being excited by the prospect of Ray to being indifferent to him to being completely annoyed by his presence and utilization on the show, but I'm glad to hear he's going to have a bunch of scenes coming up with Oliver. Finally! I'm hoping that finally being connected to Oliver's story will force the writers to give him some characterization. Because crazy eyes and talking fast do not a character make.

I wonder if we get the Felicity hooks up with Palmer then while her Oliver and Palmer are in the same scene she and Oliver are basically eye fucking or they give each other the sad eyes.

Edited by jay741982

I agree that the SWF parallel is probably not intentional, but he's likely aware of it now.  However, I don't believe for a second that MG forgot that Laurel stabbed someone with a stiletto.  I also don't think it's a minor detail.  They've been having to come up with "believable" ways for Laurel to fight.  When they choreographed or wrote that preview scene, there had to have been a discussion about how Laurel could show she's badass since she had no weapons, so someone would've suggested that she use her shoe stiletto to disable a guy much brawnier than she is, and then she'd punch him.  Just previously, she used Sara's sonic device to disable two trained henchman before beating them with Sara's staff. Coming up, she'll have a police baton.  This progression of weapons is not something that I think MG would forget.

See, I guess I don't figure there was much thought put into that scene since it's not really a way to disable someone without being able to fight. It's not like she took her shoe off and banged on a guy with it - she ripped her heel off, had to control the guy long enough to hold his arm still, and then had to have the aim and strength to be able to pierce his hand with the heel that wasn't connected to the shoe (which would've been easier). That, to me, is something that a capable person does. So I don't see it as something they did to show her being able to fight without skill, that's something I think they did to look "bad ass." YMMV, of course. 

• Love 4

I am somewhat excited for the episode tomorrow. Not so much for the storyline but more or less to see how fast LL will be BC and how capable they made her in 5 episodes. Since they have been working towards this episode for what feels like 2 1/2 years I really want to see how much they change LL to fit their vision. I do feel like everyone will be forced to see her awesomeness, even if she never deserved nor earned it. 

Furthermore, the comment about Ray is just stupid. So basically Ray is perfect for her. He is both guys in one (first of all, he is not...He doesn't look like Oliver at all) I don't think it is a cute statement. While I love Felicity, I sometimes think they make her say stuff that they feel like the audience should know but won't accept. Here: "Like Ray...He is the Flash and the Arrow rolled into one. He cannot fight and doesn't have any powers (apart from his brain) but we will make him a suit in under one episode. You'll see he is awesome. Felicity even told you so"

I am already tired of Ray's storyline. But since he and Oliver will share scenes (finally) I have the feeling that he will be in the know way before Thea. Sometime around 3x15. He will probably know the secret identity of everyone before heading to CC.

Also that picture that is floating around that this child actor posted of himself makes me worry that Oliver's son will seriously show up at the end of this season. Because the season has not been crowded enough. I don't get their rush. They have already been renewed. Take your time and tell a proper story next season. But whatever. Everything happens in an instant. 

• Love 2

I am somewhat excited for the episode tomorrow. Not so much for the storyline but more or less to see how fast LL will be BC and how capable they made her in 5 episodes. Since they have been working towards this episode for what feels like 2 1/2 years I really want to see how much they change LL to fit their vision. I do feel like everyone will be forced to see her awesomeness, even if she never deserved nor earned it. 

Furthermore, the comment about Ray is just stupid. So basically Ray is perfect for her. He is both guys in one (first of all, he is not...He doesn't look like Oliver at all) I don't think it is a cute statement. While I love Felicity, I sometimes think they make her say stuff that they feel like the audience should know but won't accept. Here: "Like Ray...He is the Flash and the Arrow rolled into one. He cannot fight and doesn't have any powers (apart from his brain) but we will make him a suit in under one episode. You'll see he is awesome. Felicity even told you so"

I am already tired of Ray's storyline. But since he and Oliver will share scenes (finally) I have the feeling that he will be in the know way before Thea. Sometime around 3x15. He will probably know the secret identity of everyone before heading to CC.

Also that picture that is floating around that this child actor posted of himself makes me worry that Oliver's son will seriously show up at the end of this season. Because the season has not been crowded enough. I don't get their rush. They have already been renewed. Take your time and tell a proper story next season. But whatever. Everything happens in an instant.

With regards to the comment about Felicity saying that about Ray. I got that the commenter was being Sarcastic about Ray being prefect and worried that Felicity would leave Arrow for an ATOM spin-off. Which no the writers and creators said Felicity is staying put

I wish that Ray would just disappear.  I guess that I should be thankful that they're finally detaching him from Felicity's hip, but I'm not really looking forward to a "ton" of Ray/Oliver scenes (hoping this is MG being overdramatic as always). 

MG's memory doesn't seem so great.  He keeps insisting that the mayor was in episode 3x05, but I don't recall that happening at all.  Unless, maybe my memory is not so great.  He also tends to write some pretty offputting/pervy stuff like never having the opportunity to confirm Felicity's natural haircolor or how he's sure that Felicity could molest a kitten and people would still love her.  Yuck.

I kind of want Laurel to cross over for an entire episode of The Flash, but I'm afraid that the show would try to give her magical ninja fighting skills, so maybe not.

• Love 2