Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

30 minutes ago, tv echo said:

KC has not tweeted anything about Arrow's S7 renewal yet. I hope that means something.

PB has not tweeted anything about Arrow's S7 renewal yet. He might be a goner.

KC has been traveling from Amsterdam while the news broke. Though I don't think she'll tweet anything anyway. 

3 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I don't know what to make of this PB facebook post...

That he sometimes hangs out in hair and makeup and steals a stuntperson's wig to make a joke? The post was made last Friday so nothing really to do with s7 renewal.

• Love 1
(edited)

To clarify, I was wondering if the PB facebook pic was relevant to 621 (not to the show's S7 renewal). For example, if Quentin dons a blonde wig to help out Black Siren in some way (acting as a decoy), or if someone else has to wear that wig in that episode.

I don't know if this means anything relevant to Susan maybe returning to Arrow (in 621)...

This probably doesn't mean anything relevant to the fate of DA Sam Armand (this season)...

Edited by tv echo
4 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Speaking of PB, I went on his Instagram and found this from a week ago. I honestly don't see any woman but Donna wearing those shoes.

I think that's CR from 609, you can see EBR in the wedding outfit in the background.

Just now, way2interested said:

I think that's CR from 609, you can see EBR in the wedding outfit in the background.

Thanks. That makes sense. I couldn't really figure out how and why they'd use Donna late this season.

(edited)

My current speculation is that Susan Williams returns in 621 as the prosecution's surprise witness against Oliver. Then either she testifies against Oliver and he ends up being convicted and going to jail. Or, in a surprise twist, she testifies that he isn't the GA, resulting in an acquittal. The latter would be consistent with MG's past insistence that Susan is a good person.

Edited by tv echo
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

So confirmed Human Target is back. The woman does not look like CP to me. 

She doesn't look like anyone from the show to me to be honest. 

I get bringing her back for the trial but I don’t know if i can stomach watching her. As dumb as BMD was, I think I raged more at Snake Reporter and Oliver. 

• Love 3

The person in the CG photo in the spoiler thread, looks like it could be Artemis? I can see the show brining back Susan, Human Target, and Artemis all as witnesses. I don't know why HT would testify against Oliver, but since SA didn't film yesterday, I don't see what else he's doing there. Unless they call him in to set up Diaz? I don't know why I am trying to make sense of anything, whatever they do will be pulled out of their ass with no explanation.

(edited)

I think that Human Target's presence points to Oliver getting acquitted. HT can pose as anyone and give testimony clearing Oliver.

Previous papp spoilers said the mystery woman was around 5'6". Madison McLaughlin is only 5'2" - unless she wears heels. However, if Evelyn shows up, then that would point toward Oliver getting convicted, since she hates Oliver and could out him as the GA. He also left her in a cage to die on Lian Yu.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

According to Ken they were trying really hard to conceal whoever it is, I can't imagine them doing that for Susan or Artemis tbh. I can see them trying to keep Helena being back a secret, since they've been trying to get her in for years. I just wanna know lol.

Edited by JJ928
(edited)

I can't see anything but a blur, not sure how anyone can figure out who it is.

I don't know who they're hiding but, the only character/actor i think fits is Helena because she's so popular.

Celina Jade is around the right height but, I don't know why they'd keep Mai/Mei a secret

ETA: Lexa Doig is the right height as well. I guess it could be Talia too.

Edited by Morrigan2575
(edited)

It kinda looks like a mask...maybe? If we could choose between Helena, Artemis or Susan... I think I'd prefer Helena. Even though I didn't enjoy any of them. 

Edited by Belinea

I know this isn't how TV works but if I were TPTB I'd be spoiling everything. Hey remember that guy you liked? They're coming back. Please watch our show. Remember Tommy? People liked Tommy! Please watch our show. I know you hate the newbs, but look at this shiny new DC character we get to play with. Please watch our show. 

Dammit Chico!

• Love 5

With the mockery the show has made of the mantle, they should just have a new BC every 10 eps. Instead of a reg actor as BC, just change it up. Different actors, one suit. lol

On a serious note, I wonder if Sydelle already filmed. They should be moving on to 22 soon, if they haven't already and I don't know if she's been in Van to film. While the character was meh, I really like the actress, and I'd like her to be team Oliver and help him take down the corrupt government. If Lance does kick the bucket this season, then maybe Watson could take over that police/fbi liaison role (I'm ignoring DD bc I hate her). I do think Oliver is gonna be outed as GA (I hate it), but if he is, I need him to be treated like a hero going forward. No more vigilante task force, I'd hope they'd work with him. I'm just tired of the same shit lol.

• Love 3

I can barely make out anything in that CG pic but at first glance I thought it was Evelyn. Though I'm not sure why they'd try to hide her identity so I'm guessing it's someone else. 

7 hours ago, kes0704 said:

I really don’t want Tommy back in any permanent capacity if only because it’s repetitive when they keep going to the well of dead characters to resurrect one of them.

Agreed. Everyone dead needs to stay dead. Except for Moira. I will gladly accept her resurrection without question. It's the one time I'd let the writers get away with any explanation or no explanation. Just have her sitting in Oliver and Felicity's living room when they get home and then run with it.

8 hours ago, bijoux said:

Looking at the promo photos, I have to say that I enjoy the fact that Oliver and Dig's version of 'let's take this outside' is 'let's take this off the platform and away from the computers'. 

LOL. They're both scared of Felicity's loud voice.

• Love 4

Wasn’t KC being fitted for a mask recently? She posted on instagram and was really excited, something along the lines of “It’s happening!”  One of the paps said it couldn’t be for Arrow because they do that in Vancouver and she was in LA. If they wanted it kept quiet they might try and hide it. 

I have no trouble believing that BS trying to pass herself off as E1 Laurel would also pretend to be BC.  6.20 is titled “Changing Allegiances.”

10 minutes ago, Belinea said:

If Oliver is outed as GA, then he and Diggle don't have to fight for the hood anymore. Then they both can just fight crime in their hoodies and muscle shirts. 

Shirtless fight scenes lol. I'm here for it.

• Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Wasn’t KC being fitted for a mask recently? She posted on instagram and was really excited, something along the lines of “It’s happening!”  One of the paps said it couldn’t be for Arrow because they do that in Vancouver and she was in LA. If they wanted it kept quiet they might try and hide it. 

I have no trouble believing that BS trying to pass herself off as E1 Laurel would also pretend to be BC.  6.20 is titled “Changing Allegiances.”

That was during filming of 617...

-- On Feb. 5, 2018, KC posted pic of herself in makeup chair, being fitted with a skull mask. The words "Its all happening" are printed in green over the bottom of this pic. However, in response to fan who asked if this KC pic was for Arrow, on Feb. 5, 2018, papp tweeted: 'it is not." In response to fan who asked what this pic was for, on Feb. 6, 2018, papp tweeted: "No idea, if it doesn't film here [in Vancouver] my level of caring is low." And in response to fan who asked if Black Siren is being redeemed, on Feb. 6, 2018, papp tweeted: "I don't work for the writers so no idea, i know they are on Ep 17 and nothing like tat [sic] has happened yet." (katecassidy instagram post, page 13 of Spoilers thread, and pursuit23 tweets, page 1701 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- On Feb. 6, KC posted pic of herself with a plaster face mold covering her entire face. ComicBook site speculated that Black Siren was getting a new mask. (katiecassidy instagram post and ComicBook article, page 1701 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

Edited by tv echo

Isn't 619 3-D flashbacks?  Maybe Jesse is someone who was a childhood friend and later a co-conspirator or someone who has a tragic death leading3-D down his path of evil.  #IDon'tCare

3 hours ago, tv echo said:
So does that mean all the newbies are back next season? (UGH)

DR has not tweeted anything (directly) about Arrow's S7 renewal yet. I hope that doesn't mean anything.

KC has not tweeted anything about Arrow's S7 renewal yet. I hope that means something.

PB has not tweeted anything about Arrow's S7 renewal yet. He might be a goner.

I think that in order to keep the suspense of the season finale, everyone should be tweeting Yay Show.  I'm still hoping that at least one of the newbies is a goner.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

KC hasn't been in Vancouver since 619 finished filming. I have NO idea what you're getting at but the blur obviously isn't KC since she was in Europe for a Convention this weekend and isn't in Vancouver filming as a 5' 6" brunette mystery actress....if it was KC the paps would know and say so.

Regarding speculation that Colin Donnell might return to Arrow as a cast member, I thought it was pretty clear from SA's tweet that Tommy's return in 621 would be a flashback...

(edited)

The news site for Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, Chicago PD and Chicago Justice (NBC shows) is reporting on CD's return to Arrow as follows...

Colin Donnell returning to guest star in Arrow season 6
by Brittany Frederick   April 2, 2018
https://onechicagocenter.com/2018/04/02/colin-donnell-returning-arrow-season-6/

Stephen Amell posted a photo on Twitter that confirms Donnell is appearing in an Arrow season 6 episode, though details about his guest appearance are still unknown.

The sixth season of Arrow is currently airing and runs through May 17, so One Chicago fans won’t have to wait long to see Donnell’s guest spot.
So how will Colin Donnell come back to Arrow this time?

Amell’s Tweet doesn’t say anything explicitly, but does mention the previous flashbacks, which would seem to make the most sense given that Tommy is deceased. Unless, of course, we’re going to see a third alternate version of the character—but getting back to the real, still missed Tommy Merlyn would be more rewarding.

However it happens, getting to watch Colin Donnell reprise a great character and enjoy him in a role other than Dr. Connor Rhodes will be fun for Chicago Med fans. We’ll keep you posted when we have more information on his Arrow episode; until then, see Stephen Amell’s tweet below and you can watch Arrow season 1 through reruns on TNT.
How do you think Colin Donnell will return in Arrow season 6? Will you be tuning in when he does? Tell us your thoughts in the comments, and don’t miss him in a new Chicago Med tomorrow night.

Edited by tv echo
12 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Regarding speculation that Colin Donnell might return to Arrow as a cast member, I thought it was pretty clear from SA's tweet that Tommy's return in 621 would be a flashback...

I think it can also be read that SA’s indicating that CD’s appearance is present day, too. 

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I think it can also be read that SA’s indicating that CD’s appearance is present day, too. 

Yeah, it could go either way.

I actually think your "Human Target pretends to be Tommy" theory might actually be accurate.

3 hours ago, tv echo said:

I think that Human Target's presence points to Oliver getting acquitted. HT can pose as anyone and give testimony clearing Oliver.

I really hope that HT is posing as Tommy or someone other than Oliver, only because The Flash already used *this exact plot* to get Barry out of his trial earlier this season. (A meta with shape-shifting abilities on Barry's team posed as the guy Barry was on trial for killing. He showed up in court, and the case was dismissed.) 

30 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

yeah I thought he meant flashbacks but, really it could be anything (Human Target, Hallucination, dream, flashback)

They included EBR in the tradition. Or at least her lwgs and fingers. :D I'm taking it Dig also goes to court. Most likely as witness, but I'd welcome supporting friend as well. Although I believe he's firmly back in that role by 6x21. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Can I just say that this single picture makes me really happy.  I don't even know why. I wish the show could just care about these characters as much as I do.

1 hour ago, Trisha said:

only because The Flash already used *this exact plot* to get Barry out of his trial earlier this season.

I wouldn't be super surprised if they did the same plot. Mainly because I just have a hard time believing HT will be Tommy.  Tommy has been considered dead for 5 years now. Wouldn't it be super weird for him to show up and then disappear again?

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Belinea said:

I wouldn't be super surprised if they did the same plot. Mainly because I just have a hard time believing HT will be Tommy. Mainly because Tommy has been considered dead for 5 years now. Wouldn't it be super weird for him to show up and then disappear again?

Yeah, I'm not sure how Tommy would help -- or even how the Human Target can be used. I guess we'll have to know more about the DA's case against Oliver first. I guess HT could pose as witnesses for the prosecution who aren't really going to show up to court (like Roy). Or as someone Oliver has been accused of murdering as GA. Or HT poses as Oliver so he can be two places at once...for reasons? It's all very confusing.

4 hours ago, tv echo said:

Previous papp spoilers said the mystery woman was around 5'6". Madison McLaughlin is only 5'2" - unless she wears heels. However, if Evelyn shows up, then that would point toward Oliver getting convicted, since she hates Oliver and could out him as the GA. He also left her in a cage to die on Lian Yu.

I see Evelyn and it gets me ragey. Still remember her faking being killed and helping a Pyscho worse then Oliver was and had the gall to act like Oliver was worse and MM defending that POS character on SM saying Promethus wasn't responsible for Evelyns parents deaths! No He just killed a lot of innocent people SMH

• Love 1