Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)

nope

A 618 crossover with LoT seems unlikely given LoTs shortened season.

The Roy and Nyssa stuff was announced by TV Line the sruff about BS backstory is not confirmed and comes from KC at SDCC. 

Everything else seems more spec than spoiler.

Edited by Morrigan2575

How would they even know someone dies in the finale though? Seems like spec mixed in with confirmed plots. 

No offense but this season seems kinda messy, story wise? Now we’re possibly gonna spend an episode on BS backstory, this late in the season? If that’s true...Messy. 

54 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

No offense but this season seems kinda messy, story wise? Now we’re possibly gonna spend an episode on BS backstory, this late in the season? If that’s true...Messy. 

I think it's too soon to tell, until you see how it weaves in together (IF it weaves in together) then I don't think it's really fair to say. You can't even use the BS backstory bit to prove that it's messy because it's not substantiated at all.

Edited by WindofChange
Just now, WindofChange said:

I think it's too soon to tell, until you see how it weaves in together (IF it weaves in together) then I don't think it's really fair to say. You can't even use the BS backstory bit to prove that it's messy because it's not substantiated at all.

Well, I wasn't using the BS backstory as evidence because I know it's not confirmed.

I guess I'm just not seeing a theme like I usually do? But you're right about waiting until the end of the season for it to be clearer. Hopefully.

58 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Seems like spec mixed in with confirmed plots.

This is what I'm thinking. Put together some confirmed news - Roy, Nyssa - and take what actors have said they wanted in interviews - BS backstory, BS and Siren meeting - and there you go. Then, if something doesn't happen, i.e., the death in finale or Sara crossing over, say, "oh, that must have changed" or "scheduling problems."

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I guess I'm just not seeing a theme like I usually do? 

I could argue that this season is more about family. It's not as clear as previous seasons, but it's there with the following:

• Oliver/Felicity finally getting married and becoming husband and wife
  • Oliver winning over William and being a father to him
  • Felicity connecting with William
  • William being worried about Oliver in the field because he doesn't want to lose a father
  • Then there's the Team Arrow family which is going through a rough time
  • NTA being their own little family and OTA being their own little family
  • Diggle who is considered family who has stuck by Oliver's side because he deems him as a brother
  • Rene's daughter came into the mix for a bit
  • Quentin/BS going through their own drama
  • If what David said is true then we'll see someone from Diggle's family
  • We saw Noah/Donna return to celebrate Felicity/Oliver's marriage
  • Thea considering Quentin as her father and then there are her scenes with Oliver which are very sibling-y
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, WindofChange said:

I could argue that this season is more about family. It's not as clear as previous seasons, but it's there with the following:

I didn't consider that but you're probably right. ??

I hope we get to see more of Diggle's family. And I wouldn't mind Felicity's dad coming back in some way.

13 hours ago, Featherhat said:

Oh I don't know. Oliver always liked Anatoly more than Curtis, the have about 500% more history and Anatoly is just heartbroken over their breakup and much less hypocritically lashing out.

True, but I don't think the writers want us to root for Anatoly to kill Curtis. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, lemotomato said:

I'm just going to point out that the post is from a no name Tumblr and even they admit that they "stumbled upon" those "confirmed spoilers", so there's no source. 

BRB, I'm going to my tumblr account and writing some spoilers. Hopefully they'll get some traction. Hint: there's going to be Olicitots, dessert in Aruba, and the newbies leaving town on a bus. And that bus is going to run over BS on the way out. 

Ooh, I have a tip for you, my super secret on set source revealed to me that S7 will feature OTA retiring from vigilante life and running a puppy rescue/gym called Diggle’s Dogs & Personal Training. 

No Olicitots, only Olicipets. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Angel12d said:

How would they even know someone dies in the finale though? Seems like spec mixed in with confirmed plots. 

While I don't think those "spoilers" are true, if they already told a cast member they were dying it could get out. Though I don't know if they'd be so kind to give them that much of an advanced notice. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, leopardprint said:

Ooh, I have a tip for you, my super secret on set source revealed to me that S7 will feature OTA retiring from vigilante life and running a puppy rescue/gym called Diggle’s Dogs & Personal Training. 

No Olicitots, only Olicipets. 

I’ll only watch if Oliver and Diggle decide they don’t want dog fur on their shirts and are, therefore, forced to cuddle puppies shirtless at least one out of every three episodes. Or every episode if only one is shirtless per episode. 

Edited by Hiveminder
  • Love 9

Love seeing OTA together as a united front like they are in those photos. 

Look at all those photos of Felicity! Although, I'm worried about her in that last one.

And why is Diggle grabbing his arm?

Felicity and Thea in a photo together! (Though I'm not holding my breath for the two of them to talk to each other in 614. That would just be crazy.)

Also, this photo:

ARR614B_0057b.thumb.jpg.d91c27bd08da6025ab8ce922ec06e0ac.jpg

Is that BS behind the lamp? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Is that BS behind the lamp? 

Pretty sure, yes. She's probably sitting there surrounded by Lance's old photo albums. And Thea's like..."what the fuck is going on here?" 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

OTA. Thelicity. Felicity in the field and wearing pants! Not a single sign of the newbies! Can we skip 613 please? I don't even care that Quentin has had some kind of mental episode and is keeping BS hostage. ?

16 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I bet Quentin has Black Siren tied to a chair in that cabin with her eyelids propped open Clockwork Orange-style watching home videos of E1 Laurel. 

If they don't do this, I'll be disappointed LOL. I mean if Lance is going to go full One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest he might as well.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, way2interested said:

ARR614B_0057b.thumb.jpg.d91c27bd08da6025

"I still see Laurel in there"

*Looks at camera like on The Office*

Please tell me this is lampshading the stupidity of a Black Siren redemption arc.  I mean I'm hoping for a Moira reveal but obviously that's not gonna be a thing. Is it a blond Evelyn?  I don't know why they would hide Felicity's face.  At this point I'm going with that being Black Siren. 

• Love 5

Either they want to drum up some excitement with OTA since the show is going on hiatus until after the Olympics and the reviews and ratings are so so to say the least or they just forgot that 6.13 photos only came out a couple of days ago.

Re the spoilers up thread. I could see a Sara/BS scene happening, especially if Quentin is dying (just my spec) for maximum pathos etc. Other "spoilers" have been officially confirmed news or are spec/ hopes from the fandom.

4 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

Either they want to drum up some excitement with OTA since the show is going on hiatus until after the Olympics and the reviews and ratings are so so to say the least or they just forgot that 6.13 photos only came out a couple of days ago.

Re the spoilers up thread. I could see a Sara/BS scene happening, especially if Quentin is dying (just my spec) for maximum pathos etc. Other "spoilers" have been officially confirmed news or are spec/ hopes from the fandom.

The pics for 613 came out yesterday ...

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Chaser said:

They look like they are staging an intervention.

WM or JH or whoever said that Dinah's actions would lead to someone close getting hurt. Does Diggle get caught in the Birds showdown?

I thought that was for 612 with Vince's death? 

9 minutes ago, Chaser said:

WM or JH or whoever said that Dinah's actions would lead to someone close getting hurt. Does Diggle get caught in the Birds showdown?

The high frequency shouting match between BS and BC just makes all the tech on the block power down, LOL. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Chaser said:

Maybe. I got the impression it was someone on the Team.

I remember the interview and, I know she talked about it happening mid-season. It just seems to line up with the episode description for 612, so I figured it was Vince

2 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

I bet Quentin has Black Siren tied to a chair in that cabin with her eyelids propped open Clockwork Orange-style watching home videos of E1 Laurel. 

Well! The Flash took the brain some white dude and put it into the body of a black guy- Get Out style. I don't see why this show wouldn't try their hand in reprogramming Earth 2 Laurel into Earth 1 Laurel.