Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

49 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH *freak out of epic proportions*

To think I started watching this show for the adorable blonde girl I saw on Flash and now they're getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby did the preschool run for me this morning so I could revel in the shippiness!!!!!! I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!! THE KISS!!!!!!!!!

I hated the idea of a crossover/joint wedding with the fire of 1000 suns at first but I must admit IT IS FRIGGING CUTE!!!!!!! I TAKE IT ALL BACK!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Now I want Olicity and WA to have kids and try to have dinner out together with the Olicitots and WestAllen Tots rampaging!  Don't WA have twins? Hehe maybe Oliver can give Barry a judgey look on his naughty twins and Barry can be all like "Easy for you, your kids have an age gap, I gotta deal with twins!"

1 hour ago, leopardprint said:

Has someone alerted @Mellowyellow? ?

THANKS HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM STILL FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 6

"Guys like us don't get the girl."

You were saying, Oliver? ?

(Actually I really like that as a crossover parallel tbh.)

My babies. Are married. I am redeemed. My two favorite ships have been redeemed in like 3 seasons:  Richonne and Olicity. Dare I dream that my other favorite ship in SPN sees the light of day. If that one happened I will eat all the hats every where in the world. LOL

And yet, I fear this is some kind of fakeout LOL. I'm sorry!

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

The best part of this whole wedding scenario is reading GATV tweets! 

Calling it now: Next year is going to be when he finally snaps and either gets rid of the "Best Interaction" category or disqualifies Olicity as a choice for winning too much.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

My babies. Are married. I am redeemed. My two favorite ships have been redeemed in like 3 seasons:  Richonne and Olicity. Dare I dream that my other favorite ship in SPN sees the light of day. If that one happened I will eat all the hats every where in the world. LOL

And yet, I fear this is some kind of fakeout LOL. I'm sorry!

SPN have ships? Not going to lie even though I've been tempted to watch Supernatural I've never gotten around to it because I need a little romance in my entertainment haha 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

So unbiased 

Why does he call people trolls if they have a different opinion to him? ? Weird. 

Also, he's such a liar. He'd still hate it if it was happening later in the season or next season or in 2 years. Too soon, my ass.

Edited by Guest

6 seasons,years of knowing each other and being in love,dated and lived together for over a year,were engaged,literally been in life and death situations,saved each other multiple times but yeah it's too soon for them lol

Edited by tangerine95
  • Love 18

He hates them so why does he want them to take time and do it slowly??? Makes no sense! 

Man those pics are cute! hehe so they didn't get married in their suits but I'll take this! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel like WA and Olicity genuinely like each other so I am all SQUEEEEEEEEE about this double wedding! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! BRING ON THE DOUBLE DATE!!!!!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LeighAn said:

SPN have ships? Not going to lie even though I've been tempted to watch Supernatural I've never gotten around to it because I need a little romance in my entertainment haha 

Well I'm an evil Destiel shipper so, no, it's not a canon ship but oh my subtext reading says otherwise LOL.

1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

He hates them so why does he want them to take time and do it slowly??? Makes no sense! 

Man those pics are cute! hehe so they didn't get married in their suits but I'll take this! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel like WA and Olicity genuinely like each other so I am all SQUEEEEEEEEE about this double wedding! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! BRING ON THE DOUBLE DATE!!!!!!

He's concern trolling. He has nothing else to fall back on now that it's happening. 'But this seems to be too soon". Sure, Craig, I see you. LOL

• Love 2

Craig was probably one of the people that thought BC/GA or BS/GA fling/endgame were back on the table since the show brought on a new BC and KC back. That's why he was suddenly so tolerant of Olicity. Now that his hoped for pairings are less likely, he's showing his true colors-- the guy that wrote the long article pre-season 5 blaming everything wrong with Arrow on Olicity.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 13

Hey guys I have a question about the comics. 

Someone posted a pic of GA and BC in comics hugging some boy that was their son and tagged it Olicity, presumably to irritate us. Did GA or BC have a child in Comics?

Because if that's GA's son it is hilarious that the show has pictures of Felicity playing happy families with William!!!! Bahahahahahaha

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 2

Why can't he just be excited about WA getting married if he likes them? I guess some just can't stop talking about Olicity.

giphy.gif

(Forgive me, I'm all up in my gifs today. ?)

Edited by Guest

Hey guys I have a question about the comics. 

Someone posted a pic of GA and BC in comics hugging some boy that was their son and tagged it Olicity, presumably to irritate us. Did GA or BC have a child in Comics?

I think in the Injustice comics, Black Canary was married to Green Arrow and had a kid named Connor.  Oliver dies at some point.  Then, Black Canary and her son gets transported to an alternate earth where she eventually marries alternate earth Oliver and raises Connor together.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Well I'm an evil Destiel shipper so, no, it's not a canon ship but oh my subtext reading says otherwise LOL.

He's concern trolling. He has nothing else to fall back on now that it's happening. 'But this seems to be too soon". Sure, Craig, I see you. LOL

I have been so trained by the SPN fanbase never to say Destiel out loud.  I am so glad I can come out of the darkness and shout "ME TOO!!!!"

I think I'm happier about GATV pouting than I am with the wedding news.  Also, after the hell that was the S3 premier, I don't trust these people.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Kymmi said:

I have been so trained by the SPN fanbase never to say Destiel out loud.  I am so glad I can come out of the darkness and shout "ME TOO!!!!"

Not to get too OT LOL I don't mention it much on the SPN forum. Not overtly anyway. But they know. LOL I don't get into wars about it. That doesn't preclude me from shipping Dean with other people because I know it will never be canon. I just enjoy my suuuuubbbtext readings LOL.

Kind of like I saw the subtext with Olicity back in s1 that became text in s2. Same with Richonne. Hope springs eternal LOL

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Angel12d said:

Why can't he just be excited about WA getting married if he likes them? I guess some just can't stop talking about Olicity.

giphy.gif

(Forgive me, I'm all up in my gifs today. ?)

I love all the gifs! LOL

So many questions... I get why the LOT and SG crews aren't there but why aren't the Flash and Arrow guys?

I know they just attended a funeral, but I'm glad Olicity at least doesn't look like it. 

I may not have wanted a double wedding but the look on Olivers face...they might pull this off. 

Regarding the trailer, I do think this was the best one they've released but that doesn't really say much. I liked seeing Alena again and finally getting glimpses of the real Bads. The idea of BS being a Big Bad is laughable, especially when they have KA and ME in comparison. KC is no Nina Dobrev and BS is no Katherine.

• Love 3

Given that ME scene and the fact that it's ME (and that he's probably Cayden James and his intro in S5), does anyone else think ME is going to prove to be the biggest Bad of the season?

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 4

I'm seeing so many smoochy pics on Twitter!!!!

The only thing I find strange is why WA seem to be in darker more formal clothes and Olicity look like they're on a date.  Why is Oliver in a leather jacket while Barry has a tie on? I think they should have matched a bit more either way.

I like Felicity's coat! No grommets thank goodness!

• Love 2

Yeah, WA look like they dressed appropriately for a funeral. I'm not sure what happened to the rest of them. 

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Yeah, WA look like they dressed appropriately for a funeral. I'm not sure what happened to the rest of them. 

They all changed after, except for Iris and Barry. Because marrying him is like going to a funeral. For life. 

• Love 21
Just now, apinknightmare said:

They all changed after, except for Iris and Barry. Because marrying him is like going to a funeral. For life. 

Your Barry hate has me ???

I couldn't figure out what DR was going in some of those photos but I remember now. Diggle really does vomit. LOL

3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I was waiting for this. ?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I guess everybody not living in Central City did not bring funeral attire with them, when the purpose of this trip was to celebrate the WA wedding.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

*snickers*

I don't know what's going on with Felicity's skirt but at least her coat is pretty :) And kinda matches Oliver's reddish jacket.

26 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

*snickers*

I don't know what's going on with Felicity's skirt but at least her coat is pretty :) And kinda matches Oliver's reddish jacket.

I might have to watch this episode because I can't figure out what is going on with Iris' skirt? dress? ruffled culottes? 

1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

You give them too much credit. BS fans are hoping Felicity gets brutally murdered.

Very persistent and umm....optimistic!

I do admire the optimistic spirit though! I'd be crying my shipper heart out if I was a BS shipper and I saw these pics. haha it doesn't take much to break me! 

From what I can see that ‘other’ group of fans (well the bad apples anyway) the reaction to marriage spoilers is just more, “blah blah blah, Felicity is abusive”  “Blah blah blah, Olicity is the most toxic, abusive relationship in the whole flarrowverse”, with a fair bit of, “ha ha ha, sucked in olishitty it’s a crap wedding are you triggered”.

Sigh, so pretty much a little bit more active, but business as usual. I find it funny sometimes how fans like that totally miss the irony of themselves.

Do kinda wish it wasn’t a double wedding, I didn’t even like that in Pride and Prejudice, but I am so eager to get to all that married goodness, that I can’t bring myself to be overly bothered.

I am on season 5 of Supernatural and I can see where they got their reputation for gay bait, as Destiel is something they obviously play up. Isnt it a huge fandom anyway?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, MaisyDaisy said:

Destiel, its pretty huge right? They have a ton of fanfiction, and I have noticed a lot of my mutuals will post stuff from time to time.

Oh yeah. Its big in shipping land but it's divisive in fandom.  LOL

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

When I first saw the couples placements, I thought it was wrong cause Olicity should be right in front of Dig. But I have to say I really appreciate the view now. Optimal scenery.

The way the scene is blocked it looks like Olicity will be in front of the camera, and WA will be smushed between them and Diggle which means they'll be seen less. So yeah, way better positioning :p

• Love 2

I wonder why they didn't put Dig in the middle with the couples on the sides. That would seem the obvious choice. 

I'm happy. Olicity is getting married and these photos are warming me up to the double wedding. Small, initimate and they all look so happy. Confetti!

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I love that Just Jared focuses on Olicity Stephen/Emily in their headline based on the above tweet.

Who is the most popular ship in the dc universe again?

Popularity aside, I was thinking about it and I honestly don't know how the headline could lead with WestAllen. Cause of the positions, there weren't any good shots of their moment. 

• Love 1

Where are the filming cameras positioned? That post Soulfire just posted is hilarious.

Dig, Iris and Barry are totally " We ship Olicity"

Omg I'm so so so on board the double wedding train!!!!!

We survived s5 guys!!!!!!! Onwards and upwards!!!!!!!!

• Love 5