Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I really wonder why they  would want to focus on BS in the promotion. I mean, does anyone buy into her being important or being a big baddie? Even the new BC is more of a draw for me than BS. I like the chemistry she has with some members of the team. Or I guess, focus on Slade. But whoever decided to focus on William and BS, oh well. 

And I still refuse to believe that the show is permanently stuck with a child. I like kids but they rarely work on shows, at least for me. Even Emma on Friends was more with the babysitter. But there  is a difference between a baby and a teen. But maybe they think that is what the show is missing...

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

That pic Manu posted looks like it's in Oliver's apartment. ARE THEY ROOMIES?

At first I thought, "Well, maybe Slade can't show his face at City Hall for obvious reasons and Oliver doesn't trust him enough with the bunker's location even though they're going the 'the Mirakuru made me do it' route," but then I remembered the glimpse of Slade just hanging around, all casual, NBD at the hospital in the trailer. 

5 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Slade is William's new nanny. 

This is totally what's going to happen once Raisa disappears after 601. "Hey, Oliver, remember you promised to help me with my son if I helped with yours?" "Right. But first, I'm going to need something from you. See, there's this person who pops up for one episode every five or six years, and since she's gone, I need you to watch Myson for me. BTW, his name is William. I may not have mentioned that before." 

• Love 5

Aw, are we gonna have Slade and Oliver bonding, just because he helped on the island that one time and they both have sons? I mean, it doesn't matter than he skewered his mother like a kebab or anything. Bygones! 

(I'm not saying this will happen, obviously. Just I hope it doesn't!)

Edited by Guest
53 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Nooooo, they're Arrow's new Odd Couple! Only disputes those two have now is Oliver getting mad because Slade doesn't use the hamper, just throws his clothes on the floor.

Damn it, now I want an Oscar/Felix type relationship/scene

4 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

That pic Manu posted looks like it's in Oliver's apartment. ARE THEY ROOMIES?

I actually thought it was Oliver's office at the city hall. Those look like the same windows to me.

505.png

• Love 1

I actually thought it was Oliver's office at the city hall. Those look like the same windows to me

His office doesn't have a balcony, and there's one in that pic. And I hate myself for it, but I did go back and watch parts of the crappy gun ep to see if either of the corners of Oliver's current office look like the one in this post (which we thought was in his "apartment"), and they didn't last season. So either that pic SA posted is in a different place, or his office got a balcony and looks a little different this season.

Edited by apinknightmare
28 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

His office doesn't have a balcony, and there's one in that pic. And I hate myself for it, but I did go back and watch parts of the crappy gun ep to see if either of the corners of Oliver's current office look like the one in this post (which we thought was in his "apartment"), and they didn't last season.

Wow, you really want that Odd Couple episode ?

• Love 2
On 8/31/2017 at 2:26 PM, Velocity23 said:

In the larger version of this pic, you can read that the script is for an "Added Scene" for 603 (Next of Kin) and is dated Jul. 31. However, this pic was posted on Aug. 31. So I wonder if Samanda debuts in 603 but then returns for 605...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIlIyPLUEAQA4Wj.jpg 
(click on jpg link and then click on pic to see larger version)

Edited by tv echo
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

Just narrowing it down I think it has to be someone who hasn't been announced that they're alive, or someone who they haven't announced they're on the show yet. 

I'm sure Natalie can talk freely about Stephen, Juliana, KC, Emerson, Kirk so it's neither of them. 

I don't believe Paul, Echo, and Willa are in town so it can't be them. 

I doubt Rick had anything juicy to say that made Natalie this excited. 

So the final pool of who I think she's talk about is either David, Emily, or someone who hasn't been announced yet... 

Edited by wonderwall

Yeah, if O/F are going to get married, they need to get Felicity out of that loft without interior walls, so it definitely could be them moving in together (or Oliver at least offering up a key for her to come and go as she pleases) - a first step in the relocation process.

My first thought was Oliver offering Felicity a key to his apartment so she can come and go whenever. It's a baby step forward for them.

1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

The sound is playing up on my ancient iPad because I can't hear a thing on that. Oh well. ?

He says there will be a wedding in the crossover but wouldn't say if it will be Barry/Iris or Oliver/Felicity but tells the girl who says she wants a Oliver/Felicity wedding that she'll be happy with the crossover. 

3 hours ago, Angel12d said:

The sound is playing up on my ancient iPad because I can't hear a thing on that. Oh well. ?

The little girl asks him for a spoiler, and he tells her there will be a wedding in the crossover. The little girl asks if it's Iris and Barry's, and DR said he's not going to say. Her aunt asks who she wants it to be, and then David does too - she says Oliver and Felicity's, and he says "alright," and kind of turns away. The aunt asks if she's gonna be happy and he says something along the lines of "You'll be happy with either, right?" Her aunt says she'll be happier with Oliver and Felicity, and she asks if she'll be happy, and he says "We'll see."

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

The way he said "I ain't sayin" is totally saying.  If it weren't Oliver and Felicity he would have talked about how far they need to come before they're back to where they were at the start of s4.

Edited by statsgirl
4 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I'm confused! Are they getting married in the crossover or not? I need to mentally prepare myself if they are.

I was all settled on it being WestAllen.

I think it's still WestAllen - David's answer didn't make me think it's Oliver and Felicity.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I'm confused! Are they getting married in the crossover or not? I need to mentally prepare myself if they are.

I was all settled on it being WestAllen.

I think, same as always....until I'm proven wrong, aborted (failed, interrupted, erased, AU, etc) WestAllen Crossover wedding. 

• Love 1

I am not even sure I'd want a crossover wedding but I'll take it. But I don't want a double wedding. That is just not something I enjoy. Let everyone have their own thing when they are getting married. Also, in that Flash BTS pic, I think they had CP wear the engagement ring. So I'd be more on the side of Iris/Barry getting married and that girls episode is the bachelorette party of sorts.

I'm really curious to see If its new or old or hell is it EBR? Maybe she was just playing with someone elses ngagement ring? I know there's superstition about letting another person try on you ring but, I've known plenty of ladies who have done that.