Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

And dear god, please don't have her interrupt the Olicity date. I think that would be worse than another explosion. 

If it's interrupted I don't think it's going to be BS. Most likely Cayden James - Michael Emerson filmed for a day or two for this episode so that's most likely.

• Love 2
Just now, Chaser said:

If BS was at the restaurant, I think KP and Lemon would mention it.

Unlike their first date, I think this one gets a happy ending. 

I'm leaning toward BS has no life. 

Do they know which actors are listed as filming?

17 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I do wonder what they're going to do about BS in public during non-fight scenes. Will she pretend to be Laurel again? Will they even address what Star City should think about this woman who looks like LL going around fighting the city's vigilantes considering she doesn't wear a mask and everyone should be able to see her face? 

THat's been my main question since they brought her back. It would be smart of her to out herself as Laurel Lance whose death was covered up for whatever reason since that puts the team in an awkward position when facing her and she can do more damage to them that way.

Arrghhhhh OMG who do we need to bribe for one photo of EBR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it so hard to get a pic of her!!!!!!!!?????

On another random note I like it when she films with Caity Lotz who posted a stash of EBR pics for us last year! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

THat's been my main question since they brought her back. It would be smart of her to out herself as Laurel Lance whose death was covered up for whatever reason since that puts the team in an awkward position when facing her and she can do more damage to them that way.

I figure since she didn't do that last year - why didn't Chase have her do that? It would've been smart - it won't happen this year. I think they'll just avoid having to address it. Or since there's a new BC in Dinah, suddenly Star City will pretty much forget LL existed so they won't have to answer any "wait, she looks like LL, why?" questions. 

• Love 1
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

I figure since she didn't do that last year - why didn't Chase have her do that? It would've been smart - it won't happen this year. I think they'll just avoid having to address it. Or since there's a new BC in Dinah, suddenly Star City will pretty much forget LL existed so they won't have to answer any "wait, she looks like LL, why?" questions. 

Last year it made sense since she didn't seem to be planning on sticking around Star City long term. Now that she is, it makes sense for her to pull that card. Unless she is getting a secret civilian identity (I doubt all of this tbh)

4 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Last year it made sense since she didn't seem to be planning on sticking around Star City long term. Now that she is, it makes sense for her to pull that card. Unless she is getting a secret civilian identity (I doubt all of this tbh)

Are there any BC names that haven't yet been used on the show?  Find some obscure one and that could be her civilian id.  

Edited by BkWurm1
17 hours ago, bijoux said:

When is SA's next con? And preferrably Nocking Point party. Somebody needs to get him sloshed so he spills the beans.

Fan Expo is next weekend in Toronto. I'm doing the SA & DR photo opp, and my friend is doing the autograph line. We're both pretty committed to asking lots of Olicity questions! (Though I have no idea what ones. The thought of actually forming sentences around SA makes my mind blank out...)

If I recall, a few others from this board are going too. I don't think there's a NP party though.  

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Fan Expo is next weekend in Toronto. I'm doing the SA & DR photo opp, and my friend is doing the autograph line. We're both pretty committed to asking lots of Olicity questions! (Though I have no idea what ones. The thought of actually forming sentences around SA makes my mind blank out...)

If I recall, a few others from this board are going too. I don't think there's a NP party though.  

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

Omg you have to form sentences for our sake!!!!!! Go get us some goss girl!!!!!!!!! About the wedding!!!!!! 

• Love 5

I'm kind of wondering if that girl was actually at the set. She said she was there for three hours, hung around the entrance where the casts cars (and SA trailer) were parked and saw SA multiple times when he came in and out. Phone battery was too low to get any pictures.

Does that sound right? A fan could hang around the entrance and their cars? It looked totally blocked off. Who doesn't make sure their phone is charged before going to set.

KC must have only filmed a few hours last night. Four hours after the make up selfie she was back at her Van place cooking dinner. 

Edited by Chaser
11 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I don't even know if random people would recognize Laurel's face. We do because we've followed her story for four years but the people of SC know there are a bunch of vigilantes running around and one of them was that girl that worked as a DA and used to date their mayor (if they are into gossip). One thing would be if they killed Oliver who is their mayor and he showed up around the city later..in that case I think there would be more chances of people recognizing him. But thinking about Ray for example he was well known in the city, "died" in a huge explosion that probably got a lot of press coverage, they renamed Starling City in his honor, came back and I don't think we saw anyone wonder what's up with that..

It would make sense for Laurel's colleagues to recognize her if they ever saw BS but like with Ray I don't think it's a story they are interested in doing..

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

But thinking about Ray for example he was well known in the city, "died" in a huge explosion that probably got a lot of press coverage, they renamed Starling City in his honor, came back and I don't think we saw anyone wonder what's up with that..

To be fair, he holed himself from the public in 407, didn't tell anyone he was alive, left town, had a one-night stand, found out about the time traveling stuff, said bye to Felicity, and then has been time traveling ever since. They actually acknowledged that he wasn't going to declare himself alive or go public and then he kept himself pretty low-key before he left to LoT.

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

What photo of her did they release to the public? If they used one from S2, no one would recognize BS.

She was in the public eye in late S3 - press conference about hunting down the Arrow - and presumably in S4 for her incompetent case against Darhk. 

18 minutes ago, way2interested said:

To be fair, he holed himself from the public in 407, didn't tell anyone he was alive, left town, had a one-night stand, found out about the time traveling stuff, said bye to Felicity, and then has been time traveling ever since. They actually acknowledged that he wasn't going to declare himself alive or go public and then he kept himself pretty low-key before he left to LoT.

Yeah but still he needed a place to stay, money to buy food..it isn't realistic he didn't meet one person who could recognize him imo.

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

I'm kind of wondering if that girl was actually at the set. She said she was there for three hours, hung around the entrance where the casts cars (and SA trailer) were parked and saw SA multiple times when he came in and out. Phone battery was too low to get any pictures.

Does that sound right? A fan could hang around the entrance and their cars? It looked totally blocked off. Who doesn't make sure their phone is charged before going to set.

KC must have only filmed a few hours last night. Four hours after the make up selfie she was back at her Van place cooking dinner. 

It's possible they were there. IDK why lie considering we know 100% that they were filming a date there.

I think that person was just a novice.

People have been known to troll Olicity fans on twitter so I don't think it's outside the realm of possiblity. Something about it just seemed odd. Idk.

Its certainly possible that she was there. 

I Checked her twitter and no pics from the set or her autograph with Stephen? I see that she mentioned her batter being low, but isn't that why she went to the set...for pics? why not take a charged phone?

It does sound weird to me...all she really revealed is emily wearing a pink dress and stephen in a suit. I guess we'll know when the episode airs.

It's the parking. I had looked up photos of the restaurant when the filming notice went up. I couldn't see any parking by an entrance and the website only mentions valet. The filming notice said they would be using private parking. So hanging out by the entrance next to their cars/trailer sounded weird to me.

I guess there could have been some back entrance that they let the stars park at, but enough for multiple cars and a trailer? idk.

• Love 1

Regarding MG's comments about an all-girls mission on TVLine...

While I like Sara and wouldn't mind seeing her pop up on Arrow outside of the annual crossover, I don't like the implication that they can't do something on Arrow - or MG saying that he wouldn't want to do it at all - without a character from another show. Sara is now a LoT character. 

What's wrong with having Felicity, Thea, Dinah and Lyla for an all-girls mission? If they can't get Lyla, why not have Felicity, Thea and Dinah? I think those three were in one scene together last season. Really hope that changes for season 6, though it probably won't in the beginning since it's looking like Thea's in a coma or leaves town after the premiere. 

And ugh, again with the "badass." And his comments make me think that for MG, all-girls mission = all girls who have masks. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, way2interested said:

Wait, have I forgotten something?

3 hours ago, Chaser said:

People have been known to troll Olicity fans on twitter so I don't think it's outside the realm of possiblity. Something about it just seemed odd. Idk.

Its certainly possible that she was there. 

For some reason, I'm actually skeptical about Felicity wearing a pink dress.  Or rather, I'm not sure I want her showing up for a date in a pink dress, lol.  

15 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Regarding MG's comments about an all-girls mission on TVLine...

While I like Sara and wouldn't mind seeing her pop up on Arrow outside of the annual crossover, I don't like the implication that they can't do something on Arrow - or MG saying that he wouldn't want to do it at all - without a character from another show. Sara is now a LoT character. 

What's wrong with having Felicity, Thea, Dinah and Lyla for an all-girls mission? If they can't get Lyla, why not have Felicity, Thea and Dinah? I think those three were in one scene together last season. Really hope that changes for season 6, though it probably won't in the beginning since it's looking like Thea's in a coma or leaves town after the premiere. 

And ugh, again with the "badass." And his comments make me think that for MG, all-girls mission = all girls who have masks. 

I was coming here to post pretty much the exact thing.  I love Sara but we don't NEED Sara for such an episode and I really got my hackles up when he basically implied the only way to have badass was with masks.  Doesn't he realize that most of the fun would be placing them in circumstances they don't normally occupy?  MG is such a linear thinker sometimes.  He gets stuck in these ideas and can't shake things up.  I don't get it.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, bijoux said:

I think that's something that happened on LoT, not on Arrow.

Lol, I watch that show too. I must have forgotten something.  

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Sometimes I wish I could punch people thru the computer.

Please share.  

11 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Sometimes I wish I could punch people thru the computer.

9 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Please share.  

MG's comment about not having a girls' night on Arrow without Sara?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Lol, I watch that show too. I must have forgotten something.  

IIRC (and this may just be me remembering wrong, I honestly didn't watch any s1 episode again except for the one with Oliver), but in the episode when they went into the future and saw that Ray's suit was copied (before they found out it was his brother), Ray thought it was his future child and made a remark implying that right before he left he had a night with a woman who he thought was then the mother of his child. 

Well, I just reminded myself why I avoid that hack MG's interview answers. An episode focusing on the women of Arrow shouldn't be on a goddamn bucket list like ohhh you know maybe someday if we ever get the time and resources. And it sure as hell doesn't need to involve the women from the rest of the Flarrowverse. This really isn't that difficult, guy who gets paid a ton of money to be creative. Jeez, he sucks. 

And if I'm going to have to sit through BS' waste of space character's backstory, you can give me Lyla, Felicity, Dinah, and Thea saving the day with a special appearance by Donna. In the time it's taken me to write this rant, I've come up with, like, three story ideas where this could take place. 

Ask me how I really feel.

• Love 15
51 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Pretty much this. Thea doesn't wear a mask anymore, Lyla and Felicity never did and Dinah is only one.

• Love 4

WTF was so badass about that episode, it was literally just a scene of them three in the same shot punching stuff...and then Sara went on a blood lust spree.

We actually want an entire episode that features these female characters heavily...ONE EPISODE OUT OF 23 EPISODES. you wrote a PSA on gun control you can actually give me this.

• Love 15

MG's answer is so annoying.I mean saying that Arrow having a all girls mission depends on a character from another show being available and they won't do it without her.They have Felicity,Thea,Dinah and Lyla,there's no reason why they can't do it.It's crazy to me that they haven't already done it after 5 seasons.

And I don't count the Thea,Laurel,Sara thing.That was just a few stunts,I think when people say they want a girls mission episode they mean it's the A plot of the episode and they actually talk to each other,not just fight near each other for a scene.

• Love 6

Dear Guggenheim,

You can have an all girls team up that includes Sara on LoT. And you can have an all girls team up that doesn't include Sara on Arrow.

You are a dumbass. Just say you don't want to do an all girls team up and go.

Sincerely,

Wonderall

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 17

MG can choke. His idea of a strong female character is so outdated and sexist. There is literally 3 female series regulars on Arrow, 4 if you include KC's BS, so we don't need Sara to cross over just to have an all female team up. 

Ugh, I hate him. 

I'm just laughing because I don't think we'd ever catch him say "We can't do an all girls team up on LoT without bringing in Dinah/Thea/Felicity"

And even though I really don't care about Sara, him treating her like she's a special snowflake like this doesn't help me warm up to her.

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 4

Yeah, i dont understand that line of thinking. Sara isn't on the show so it shouldn't stop them from doing that kind of episode. Same if they couldn't get Felicity for The Flash, etc.. you have the females so use them. I think he wants a really cool fight scene more then anything else. 

• Love 1

I used to really like Sara in season 2 when she was popping in and out, but I don't care for her in a main role (I don't enjoy her on LOT tbh. I preferred when she was more anti hero-ish)... So I'm team keep Sara on her own show. I mean Arrow now has enough women for a team up. We barely see Thea as it is, so I'd be down for her getting focus along with Felicity, and yes my bias ass prefers Iris to Dinah but I'll deal lol.

Edited by JJ928

The annoying thing is he was asked about Arrow and yet he bought Sara into it. She shouldn't even come up unless he's specifically asked for a crossover team-up. Then I'd understand. 

It's so frustrating because I feel like many of us have been waiting for an all female team-up for so long and that's the response we get? GTFO.

Before he brought Sara into it he said they talk about it across the Arrowverse. He pretty much said no to Arrow. The time traveler (Sara) would be most difficult one to have a reason to be there. Supergirl could show up with no difficulty.

Because MG, imo, can't think outside the box. Right now arrow has 1 female mask, and he hears team up and it's like he visualizes stunt doubles & parkour because let's face it, he's not a good writer. I am not even remotely surprised by his answer, it's just like same bs he spouts about what makes a woman strong. There are several ways to do a girls team ep, with the women currently on Arrow, but he'd have to actually recognize their worth outside of wearing a costume. I mean, look how Thea has become nonexistent since they removed her from the Speedy mantle. At this point, I will happily take the girls team on a show I no longer watch because it means MG won't be writing it.

Also, the BOP ep in season 2 and 4x06 were awful. lol

Edited by JJ928
  • Love 18

Yeah, I'm kind of glad the Girl Team Up with Felicity is happening on The Flash. I like both Iris and Caitlin, whereas with Arrow I only really like Thea (probably in a coma) and Felicity out of the series regular women. Plus, I don't even like Sara, so I'd be much less likely to watch an Arrow episode with her in it. 

• Love 7

Since I pretty much think Caity Litz is as bad an actress as Katie Cassidy, just better at fight scenes and I think has as thirsty a personality, I really really don't need to see her on Arrow so MG can miss me on needing her to do a gno episode.

• Love 5

I realized something else that bugs me. If MG so badly wants to do an all-girls mission with Sara - and will only do one if he can use Sara - why not have it happen in the crossover? Write a couple of scenes of all the girls across the four shows together into the crossover this year. So he can have his Sara-in-the-all-girls-mission and then maybe once he's gotten that, we can get one later in the season with just the Arrow girls? 

Because, if you think about it, since Sara is now a character from another show, how much should/would she be in a non-crossover Arrow episode? It shouldn't be enough to be the all-girls mission that we've wanted to see. When characters have crossed over in non-crossover episodes, it's been, what, one or two scenes? Saying that he'd only do it with Sara part of it can easily lead to assumptions that he'd want to have her be a major part of it, and since Arrow isn't her show, that really shouldn't be the case, or he simply wants to stick her into a fight scene and guess what, MG? The "all-girls mission" that we want is not just one fight scene. 

I think I'm more annoyed than I initially realized by MG's comments. I think the last time he annoyed me this much was the whole "Felicity in a mask would be silly." 

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Since I pretty much think Caity Litz is as bad an actress as Katie Cassidy, just better at fight scenes and I think has as thirsty a personality, I really really don't need to see her on Arrow so MG can miss me on needing her to do a gno episode.

I think CL has had a natural ability to convey a deep underlying sorrow that ends up pairing with Sara's strength instead of lessening it.  And of course she's grown as an actress on LoT but right from the start she always did enough to make me feel for Sara and that isn't something I could say about KC.   

• Love 12