Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

tumblr_ooq4iuXzuV1t4dx1eo3_400.png

Yeah, they're awfully close. There would be bumping knees if they were just sitting in front of each other, I think. To be that close, she'd have to be on top of him ;)

In this screencap it looks like she's kneeling between his legs:

capture3.thumb.jpg.db61e66ee53d930dd501dafad64d9fba.jpg

• Love 3
1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

However they're sitting throughout the episode, I can't help but notice that there's a whole lot of extra space around them that they probably would have used if this had been earlier in the season. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

?? I'd prefer our sitting in the lap theory but all good I'll take sitting between his legs instead. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Please post it in the Spoiler Only thread too.

Nevermind, Wonderwall already posted it.

Sorry was trying but opened the old Spoiler Only thread - which my computer objected to in a big way :(

I guess Robert makes sense given the title. 

1 minute ago, LeighAn said:

?? I'd prefer our sitting in the lap theory but all good I'll take sitting between his legs instead. 

This has to be something different, because in the trailer Oliver's leaning up against a brick wall, not this thing.

• Love 3
Just now, Mrs. de Winter said:

Sorry was trying but opened the old Spoiler Only thread - which my computer objected to in a big way :(

I guess Robert makes sense given the title. 

Yeah, that old thread is apparently corrupted. They created a new spoiler only thread but Wonderwall posted the link there so it's all good.

7 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I was thinking Chase's dad but this would be even better. 

I don't remember this but, i was told Chase' s dad was cremated.  Not sure when that came up.

2 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher said:

I wonder why Oliver is wearing gloves in that purple picture.  Anybody have an idea?

No clue, unless maybe the lair is cold or something? Or maybe the light he's holding is hot? The purple light indicates it's from 20, and the background looks like it's in the lair, so he wouldn't need to hide his fingerprints or anything. He's wearing gloves in 5x19, so maybe that's at the beginning of 20 and he just hasn't taken them off yet?

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher said:

I wonder why Oliver is wearing gloves in that purple picture.  Anybody have an idea?

I think he has them on when they are trying to climb out of the elevator shaft with Diggle too - so perhaps he used them when climbing and this is right before or after (assuming they fall). 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

This has to be something different, because in the trailer Oliver's leaning up against a brick wall, not this thing.

11 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Lap sitting is still possible! Yes!

5 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

No clue, unless maybe the lair is cold or something? Or maybe the light he's holding is hot? The purple light indicates it's from 20, and the background looks like it's in the lair, so he wouldn't need to hide his fingerprints or anything. He's wearing gloves in 5x19, so maybe that's at the beginning of 20 and he just hasn't taken them off yet?

They're definitely stuck in the lair, judging from this:
Capture2.JPG.14acac43acb43a10775b0fdbb3306f27.JPG

• Love 3

They are both still wearing the clothes from 519. However, since it's Oliver I'm going to say he can't sully his beautiful, pure Felicity with his dark, monstrous, murdery hands, ok?

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

It could be his outfit from 5x19 since Felicity is still wearing her "mission" outfit with the cold shoulder shirt. Her ballcap is off, so this could be toward the end of 5x19 or the beginning of 5x20. His gloves just seem odd given their position on the floor and since Felicity didn't take similar precautions. 

1 minute ago, leopardprint said:

They are both still wearing the clothes from 519. However, since its Oliver I'm going to say he can't sully his beautiful, pure Felicity with his dark, monstrous, murdery hands, ok?

And so she fixes that by depositing herself on his lap. Issues resolved.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

They're definitely stuck in the lair, judging from this:
Capture2.JPG.14acac43acb43a10775b0fdbb3306f27.JPG

I was just trying to figure out what was what - is Oliver protecting her from the blast (or whatever that is) in 19 - like at the end? Is that why they get stuck? I guess they must be in some weird part of the lair that I don't think we've ever seen before, because that purple light is there too. It wouldn't make sense for them to relocate at that point, haha.

3 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher said:

Her ballcap is off, so this could be toward the end of 5x19 or the beginning of 5x20.

But strangely her glasses are on - I didn't think she was wearing them when she was out with Helix in 5X19.  I guess she has an extra pair in the lair? 

(edited)

So Susan filmed recently.

Wonder if that outs GA outing back on the table?

Unless there's a Susan that films for Supergirl?

I don't follow SG but, this might be a false alarm. I originally saw a screen cap of just the q&a about Susan but when I looked for the original tweet it doesn't make sense in the context .

It's in the replies

Edited by Morrigan2575
8 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

It's in the replies

That's confusing because the discussion seems to be more about Supergirl?

Edited by Guest
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

That's confusing because the discussion seems to be more about Supergirl?

Yeah I added a note. I think this is another case of twitter being twitter. Taking screen grabs so stuff is out of context since it skipped the orginal tweet

Edited by Morrigan2575
7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

It's in the replies

Could she be referring to Susanna Thompson? 

I just remembered MG said WH is amazing in 521, so I'm definitely leaning more towards that corpse being Robert Queen.

The original tweet that "Mica" replied to was about Supergirl but I think her question is about Arrow because that's what the rest of her TL is about. It's possible they mean Susanna though.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

C93zvmUXoAEF1XV.jpg

I was too busy being distracted by how gorgeous they are I forgot she is a head shorter than him! What could be going on in the bottom half to make her his height???? Arghhhhhhh

I did wonder if he's holding on to both of her legs this time :P

tumblr_oooi56tCSb1vva3z6o7_r1_540.gif

Also, as hilarious as Oliver's reaction to this scene is, I can't believe Felicity wouldn't recognize him from behind! 

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

C93zvmUXoAEF1XV.jpg

I was too busy being distracted by how gorgeous they are I forgot she is a head shorter than him! What could be going on in the bottom half to make her his height???? Arghhhhhhh

I just really want to know how they went from that to Billy Goat dull as a door knob so not attractive Tiny Hands Malone?

Because that's not drunken mistake I'm ashamed looks that's I love you and am totally picturing what our children would look like looks.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

I just remembered MG said WH is amazing in 521, so I'm definitely leaning more towards that corpse being Robert Queen.

What state would Robert be in, after ten years in the ground?

7 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I just really want to know how they went from that to Billy Goat dull as a door knob so not attractive Tiny Hands Malone?

Because that's not drunken mistake I'm ashamed looks that's I love you and am totally picturing what our children would look like looks.

That's why she had to move to Tiny Hands though, because she was going to repeatedly shag Oliver if she didn't do something about it and he was going to start imagining Olicity babies. 

This may be better than 320. I don't know what to think!

At least Billy seemed nice and not shady. For what possible reason would Oliver voluntarily spend time with Susan? As for the obvious, that was not the look of a man happy with his life decisions.

I'm thinking Oliver doesn't think he did anything wrong or would make the same decision again, and Felicity doesn't want to repeat the same mistakes or she's not ready to let it go. Or maybe Oliver pumped the brakes, everyone (including me) thought he was the one staying in the loft. 

Edited by leopardprint

End of 505 he told her he was going to see what was out there for him. 

I think after finding out about Billy and thinking she had closed the door on them for good and that there would be no Olicity babies he went with the Pantry Moth who was plaguing him as an insect would. 

• Love 2

Yeah, I'd say Felicity was finding Oliver irresistible (cause that's the look I see in her eyes, just everything she loves and wants right there in her arms) but that wouldn't do since they hadn't worked out their issues so she scooped up the first decent guy to date as a reminder that Oliver was off limits.   

• Love 5