Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Trisha said:

If ST and KC were both filming after most others had wrapped this week, I'm wondering if it's flashbacks to them finding out Oliver is alive? 

Could be! We didn't get to see the moment Moira found out Oliver was alive. We did see the moment Laurel did though, so maybe they're retconning that? Or maybe we're gonna get a whole new scene of her telling him she wishes he'd rotted in hell a lot longer, haha. 

• Love 1

Could be. And while I don't mind seeing Moira's reaction to Oliver being alive, I don't know if we need that from Laurel. I mean, we somewhat saw how she felt about it in the pilot. If I had to see anyone react I'd prefer Thea and Moira. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Trisha said:

If ST and KC were both filming after most others had wrapped this week, I'm wondering if it's flashbacks to them finding out Oliver is alive? 

That's what I was thinking but we already saw Laurel find out that Oliver was alive.

We don't know when ST was filming though. KP said it wasn't today. She may have filmed yesterday or on Tuesday.

Of the regulars, we only know that EK and WH wrapped. That leaves SA, EBR, DR, PB, JS, RG and JH.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Chaser said:

We don't know when ST was filming though. KP said it wasn't today. She may have filmed yesterday or on Tuesday.

Stephen must've wept when he found out ST was coming back lol

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

That's what I was thinking but we already saw Laurel find out that Oliver was alive.

Are we sure her seeing the news on TV was when she found out? It's been a while since I've watched the pilot. (Of course "Canary Cry" proved they're not above retconning S1 Laurel in any case.)

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I didn't realise they were THAT hot together.

I'm still trying to recover from that pic!

They HAVE to be end game right???? RIGHT?????

Buffy/Angel werent end game and they were even hotter together

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Buffy/Angel werent end game and they were even hotter together

Of course that had nothing to do with the fact that Angel spun off to his own show right? 

Also seeing you are all about comic canon I'm pretty sure Angel and Buffy did eventually get back together in the comics so....

Anywhoo I'm going to keep gazing at the pretty.

• Love 2
Just now, LeighAn said:

Of course that had nothing to do with the fact that Angel spun off to his own show right? 

Also seeing you are all about comic canon I'm pretty sure Angel and Buffy did eventually get back together in the comics so....

No, she is currently with Spike.

• Love 1

Spinning Felicity off to her own show would probably be the only acceptable way to end Olicity that would satisfy many fans on both sides of the aisle, but only if she can take Digg and Rory with her.

Edited by leopardprint

Moira scene is likely a flashback to link to the Pilot but what if it's Oliver imagining her or something? He seems to be hallucinating/remembering Yao Fei. It's possible something similar might be happening?

IDK. I'm just happy to see Moira again. The show lost something when she was killed off.

Just now, LeighAn said:

I'm still freaking out!!!!!!!!! Maybe we've been deprived for too long! That pic has made me so giddy. It should be pinned to the romance thread! I don't know how I'm going to survive 520!!!!!

They must get back together this season. You can't look at each other like that and not be together. Arghhhhhhhh *has a meltdown*

• Love 2
Just now, Angel12d said:

Moira scene is likely a flashback to link to the Pilot but what if it's Oliver imagining her or something? He seems to be hallucinating/remembering Yao Fei. It's possible something similar might be happening?

IDK. I'm just happy to see Moira again. The show lost something when she was killed off.

Honestly that was my thinking as well. That he has a sort of three ghosts redux vision of Moira and Yao Fai. I may also be kind of hoping Robert comes back as a vision as well though.

• Love 1

Also can I say I'm pumped for that Olicity scene where Oliver's confiding in her and Felicity's touching his face and there are tears in her eyes because they're finally talking and opening up.  It looks so intense and intimate. GIVE IT TO ME NOW. 

Just now, LeighAn said:

Honestly that was my thinking as well. That he has a sort of three ghosts redux vision of Moira and Yao Fai. I may also be kind of hoping Robert comes back as a vision as well though.

If that's what they're doing, they have to have Robert! He was basically who/what started Oliver's whole journey. Bring it full circle. But then, IDK if that's happening. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Good question. Is Moira a vision like Yao Fe or is this a scene to tie 523 flashbacks to the pilot? 

I'd prefer the former because I'd love to see SA/ST in a scene again.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

When do we get 520 pics?

Also in the purple Olicity scene is he carrying her?

521 description SHOULD get released this week. 520 pics SHOULD come out next week 

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Are we sure her seeing the news on TV was when she found out? It's been a while since I've watched the pilot. (Of course "Canary Cry" proved they're not above retconning S1 Laurel in any case.)

Yes but only because that is what MG said in a Tumblr ask.  So, yeah,  they're still not above retconning.

3 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

When do we get 520 pics?

I thought maybe they were just standing face to face, but I've seen spec on Twitter that she might be sitting on his lap. If true --> dead. He seems to be sitting, propped against the wall. 

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Maybe once they finally get to what Helix wants her to get for them Felicity realizes just how bad it is and backs out and that sends Helix after her?

I hope so. I need Felicity to realize she's not quite thought this through maybe, haha. 

1 minute ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I thought maybe they were just standing face to face, but I've seen spec on Twitter that she might be sitting on his lap. If true --> dead. He seems to be sitting, propped against the wall. 

I don't know how they're situated, but I do think they're sitting on the floor.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I think they're sitting on the floor and considering how close they are, it looks like she's in his lap.

1 minute ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I thought maybe they were just standing face to face, but I've seen spec on Twitter that she might be sitting on his lap. If true --> dead. He seems to be sitting, propped on the wall. 

I thought I saw her arms around his neck which is why I thought he was carrying her. 

But lapsitting......EVEN BETTER!!!!!

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I don't know how they're situated, but I do think they're sitting on the floor.

Me too. Especially when you combine it with the clip of him protecting her with her head down in the trailer. I don't think she's sitting on his lap - or if she is, not the entire time - but they're definitely sitting very close.

Why is she on his lap? Even if her chip is not working why does she need to be in his lap. 

Unless those 2 idiots are just finding an excuse to cuddle! Arghhhhhhhhh

Sorry guys I'm pretty much going to be a moron until 520 airs.

Sara/CL hasn't filmed for Arrow right? If they are doing the whole journey's end thing, she should get a moment too. And that rando Captain Redshirt...I guess. 

I think it's a hallucination like in 309 maybe but something inspirational to beat Chase?  Pep talk from the beyond? Unless they show a scene of her finding out Oliver is alive because they has their reunion in the pilot. Or a flashback to a scene like the baby mama one? 

Since Moira's there, can she haunt Samantha over the second check, Poltergeist style though, not Casper. 

@Mellowyellow, he looks like he's having a panic attack or emotional breakdown, I believe lapsitting is the OQ preferred treatment. p

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Me too. Especially when you combine it with the clip of him protecting her with her head down in the trailer. I don't think she's sitting on his lap - or if she is, not the entire time - but they're definitely sitting very close.

I just stared at the screencaps again. They are both on the floor in one. The angle of the second one is iffy because her hands are around his neck and she looks like she's really close to him. I can't imagine how she's sitting on the floor if she's that close to him. 

Probably no lapsitting but possible. Unless she's on the floor with her arms around him and they cut off the bottom bit in the shot and only show their heads. 

They are very very close in proximity though. 

I'm also gonna guess that O/F were probably leaning in to kiss in that intense scene but then they get interrupted by an explosion or something, probably the rest of the team trying to break in and save them. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'm also gonna guess that O/F were probably leaning in to kiss in that intense scene but then they get interrupted by an explosion or something, probably the rest of the team trying to break in and save them. 

Cockblockers! 

I guess that's typical of kids though. Always interrupting mommy and daddy's "special" time.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Mrs. de Winter said:

Would violent criminals just be released?  Wouldn't they have to appeal and then be re-tried?  Why am I even asking? 

And who is the corpse in the crate?  We haven't heard about Roy in awhile - and it better not be him. 

Please post it in the Spoiler Only thread too.

Nevermind, Wonderwall already posted it.

Could the corpse be Robert Queen?

Edited by Morrigan2575
20 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Sara/CL hasn't filmed for Arrow right? If they are doing the whole journey's end thing, she should get a moment too. And that rando Captain Redshirt...I guess. 

She would've served as a great ally in the present for Lian Yu and come full circle but no real need for a flashback.

Wow. We're gonna see actual fallout of Chase being evil while DA. That's new. LOL.

Can't think who the corpse might be. Oliver's dad? Chase is that crazy tbh.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 2