Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Clearer version

C7ipJyOXgAAwg2f.jpg

Oliver, what you doing? Looks like Felicity is sleeping and he's looking at her. Either a transition or through a screen. But SA posting this on his Weibo page is sneaky as hell, LOL!

I thought a transition because I think I see Oliver's shoulder on the right, behind Oliver. 

• Love 2

Shipper me always wanted a shot of Oliver longingly watching Felicity sleeping. If that's what's happening, Shipper me is pleased. Haha.

Steve needs to write his own fanfiction in his journal and keep Spawn and the BMD off my screen. Feel free to post on AO3; I'm sure you'll get 10's of kudos.

Now that the mid-season arc is up, SA is all aboard the Olicity train. Heh.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

Stephen mentioning all the people this fandom could care less for...I don't know if he's serious or being shady. 

It's an interview with Craig from KSite/GATV. SA may have chosen his answers knowing which section of fandom they cater to.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 1

Sure even Craig/GATV didn't like the BMD.  Except maybe as a way to break up Olicity.

I get the feeling that SA still wants an "Oliver as Daddy" storyline.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Clearer version

C7ipJyOXgAAwg2f.jpg

Oliver, what you doing? Looks like Felicity is sleeping and he's looking at her. Either a transition or through a screen. But SA posting this on his Weibo page is sneaky as hell, LOL!

Omg! is this a flashback or current day?

Which episode?

You guys are insane! (In a fabulous way). Is there nothing you can't dig up???!!!!

• Love 1

Now that I have a good look at it... It looks like Felicity is hurt and unconscious? You can see it on her forehead, and maybe Oliver's hand is on her shoulders making sure she's ok. It's definitely a transition between present day and flashback. 

Edited by wonderwall

Is that season 4's Arrow suit?  I need to know if she's hurt in the flashback or present day.

If it's present day, maybe that's how he ends up with her in the bunker for the episode.

Edited by statsgirl
3 minutes ago, Belinea said:

I am impressed with your guys detecting skills and/or eyesight because I can only see Felicity's head and well, obviously, Oliver's... 

No joke. I can't see jack other than Oliver and Felicity holding a pillow? Idk. 

• Love 4

So the title for 522 is "Missing" based on the Bruce Springsteen song...

Look... This is the most amazing theory because it goes with Stephen mentioning that they're going to film the entire 523 on location

I WANT THIS SO BAD

Source

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

So the title for 522 is "Missing" based on the Bruce Springsteen song...

Look... This is the most amazing theory because it goes with Stephen mentioning that they're going to film the entire 523 on location

I WANT THIS SO BAD

Source

OMG YES!!! Didn't they say something about filming the entire finale on location so somehow they need to be back on the island in the present and this makes more sense. 

• Love 1

I'd love this too:

Based on the lyrics to "Missing" by Bruce Springsteen: 

Woke up this morning, was a chill in the air
Went into the kitchen, your cigarettes were lying there
Your jacket hung on the chair where you left it last night
Everything was in place, everything was all right
But you were missing
Missing...

Last night I dreamed the sky went black
You were drifting down and you couldn't get back
You were lost and in trouble so far from home
I reached for you, my arms went to stone
I woke and you were missing
Missing...

I searched for something to explain
In the whispering rain, the trembling leaves
Tell me baby where did you go
You were here just a moment ago

There's nights I still hear your footsteps fall
Your key in the door, your voice in the hall
Your smell drifts through our bedroom
I wake, but I don't move

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

OMG, that scene of Chase with Felicity's glasses. "She didn't even know I was in her apartment." 

NO LONGER TEAM HIM.

Oh Chase is a bad bad man. And full on love to hate him villain.

• Love 2

Ho. Ly. Crap. No wonder Oliver breaks after a week of this. He had trouble vocalizing the idea of Prometheus hurting Felicity last episode and now this? 

I actually applaud the writers for not pulling punches and am wide eyed at the prospect of what else Chase will serve him.

Edited by bijoux
Typos. So many typos.
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, wonderwall said:

He took it while she was asleep JFC

Okay, that's a creepy thought. And here I was thinking he just went in while she was in the lair or something. But if Chase's next words are, "She looks so peaceful while she's sleeping, doesn't she," I probably shouldn't be surprised. 

Such a good villain!  I think he's way better than Slade.

Felicity probably has a couple of sets of spare glasses at least, one at home and one in the lair.  I have four sets of spare glasses, I'm so blind I need to put one on to find the ones I just took off.

23 hours ago, Mrs. de Winter said:

So if Chase was all about breaking Oliver - and not killing Oliver - is he done?  Oliver confesses to his deep, dark secrete about loving to kill.  He is supposedly breaking up the team which theoretically also removes the people Oliver cares about too.  Thea is already gone.  So what else does he need to do?  Get him to resign as mayor?  Out him as the Green Arrow so he is arrested?  Kill his friends just for added torture? 

According to a WM interview, I can't remember which, Chase doesn't want to kill Oliver, he wants Oliver to kill himself.  Out of despair, I presume or maybe because he's so dangerous to those around hi.

If Chase kidnaps Felicity and takes her to the island in 522, that explains why they need to have a big Olicity episode in 520 to connect them again.

LOL at Russ Burlingame thinking it's Oliver who is Missing. What would be the point of that again?  Burlingame never did have much time for Felicity.

Edited by statsgirl
11 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Chase kidnaps Felicity and takes her to the island in 522, that explains why they need to have a big Olicity episode in 520 to connect them again.

That would make sense and the sudden focus on Oliver and Felicity is a bit odd.  I hope it is Felicity - but that she also has some agency in saving herself and this is not just about Oliver saving her. 

My worst case scenario is the spawn.  He will have come up in at least three episodes by then.  Chase had a photo of him tonight I believe - so wonder if he knows where Oliver hid him.  The fact that fathers are mentioned in the previous title also makes me nervous.  If it is the spawn and Oliver shares that with Felicity it shows some change which I guess could be good. 

Thea would be my other candidate - I can't remember how many episodes she has left. 

IDK. I think on Arrow, everyone is damseled at times and it's not just the women. We know Felicity is capable, but imo, getting kidnapped or damseled every once in a while (long while) is an occupational hazard. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

Personally, I wouldn't want Felicity to be kidnapped. I love that she gets to be a hero instead of a damsel in distress, unlike some other Flarrowverse characters. 

But maybe in the finale we get to see Olicity tag team Chasemethus. Then Oliver murders the shit out of him then scorching Olicity sex on Lian yu I NEED THIS LOL

• Love 10
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Sure even Craig/GATV didn't like the BMD.  Except maybe as a way to beak up Olicity.

I get the feeling that SA still wants and "Oliver as Daddy" storyline.

Then there's always Olicity cute genius future babies. 

Bring on all the reuniting quotes and out focus possible post coital and/or Oliver watching Felicity sleep spoilers :D 

I was looking at Twitter and saw the picture from Stephen's Weibo and for some reason, like a Magic Eye picture, it suddenly became clear(ish). I think it's pretty obvious that this is a transition from Flashbacks (Oliver in the foreground) and Present Day (Felicity in the background), where Felicity and Oliver are stuck in the bunker for whatever reason. But what I can see now that I couldn't see before is that Present Oliver's head is directly to the right of Felicity's, you can see the top half of his ear above FB Oliver's arrows, and his shoulder is just below Flashback Oliver's ear. Here's an awesome outline of those things, but they are easier to see by comparing to the actual photo.

WeiboRedline.JPG.8ef76c5c93abbd23db137b4b23695f61.JPG

I believe they are crouching or sitting, he is facing forward, leaning against her (his back to her chest), and her arm is wrapped around his chest--that's her hand, then, below her head, and she is sort of turning toward him, like she's talking in his ear or trying to see his face better.

C7jnFGsUwAEO_9D.jpg

Thoughts?

Edited by Carrie Ann
  • Love 5

Will Diggle still be in B Team exile for these episodes? Is Lyla in 519+?

ETA: It looks like he is leading her through a tunnel and she is ducking her head. 

It occurred to me maybe the strategic disagreement in 519 is related to Oliver wanting Felicity to go into hiding and she refuses.

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 1