Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

He posted another photo that had BR and SA in it. BR is wearing a suit and SA looks to be in an outfit similar to 3x07, the same one he is wearing in that photo with EBR. Some are speculating that they are redoing the 3x07 scene of Oliver seeing Felicity and Ray kiss.

In his Facebook Live, did he actually confirm its a world where he didn't meet Diggle and Felicity? It's hard to tell what is said and what is commentary.

10 minutes ago, Chaser said:

In his Facebook Live, did he actually confirm its a world where he didn't meet Diggle and Felicity? It's hard to tell what is said and what is commentary.

Wait, what? When did he supposedly say this?

1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

Wait, what? When did he supposedly say this?

He did a Facebook Live today. I'm not sure if that came from that or if someone was just theorizing. I wasn't able to watch the video so I was just reading snippets. 

6 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

It annoys me when folks on Twitter steal Instagram pics and post them without credit, so here are all of them so far, from the ExtraTV account that David has taken over for the day:

Thank you for bringing the originals over

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Chaser said:

He did a Facebook Live today. I'm not sure if that came from that or if someone was just theorizing. I wasn't able to watch the video so I was just reading snippets. 

He didn't say anything about the crossover in today's FB live. I think the only episodes he talked about were tonight's, and 509, which he said he was shooting pickups for today.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bijoux said:

I need some clarification. Is that pod from another show, possibly Supergirl?

Never seen the pods before on any of the other shows.  I'm sure it's just the thing the aliens invaders have brought as party favors.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Trini said:

They're bring in Talia? Haven't they ruined the al Ghul family enough? Just when I thought they were finally done with that Nanda Parbat set.

Last year on LoT when Sara got stuck back in time and needed an outlet for her bloodlust, she went back to the LoA and I was dreading seeing Ra's and the old sets but I really enjoyed it.  So I'm open to seeing what they plan with Dr. LambTalia.   

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Trini said:

They're bring in Talia? Haven't they ruined the al Ghul family enough? Just when I thought they were finally done with that Nanda Parbat set.

All of four minutes ago, they just brought back the old Foundry set. I'm crying.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, quarks said:

How can I focus on the evil plans of Tobias Church when I'm too busy wondering why he's using the old Arrow Cave to torture Team Baby Arrows?

How indeed? :)

Edited by Starfish35

Idk what to think, obviously as a shipper I'm not valued and maybe I never was, but the stuff tonight just hurt. As a viewer not sure if I even have a reason to stick around, as it is i'm not watching live. I don't know why I stay around sometimes lol

• Love 6

I don't think they killed it for good.  They did kill it for the time being.  Mericles had said earlier in the season that they might not reconcile them this year.  They were talking like they would at some point.  Guess it will depend on how his romance(s) go.  Hers isn't important. 

MG did basically say we don't care about the shippers on twitter though.

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

What happened? Did they kill it for good?

I wouldn't say for good, although it depends on your tolerance for "things that will damage your love for a 'ship". Definitely sets them up to both move on with other LIs for a while.

I didn't watch, but reading the dialogue, I doubt it's killed for good. The writers may want viewers to think that at the moment, but I still believe Olicity will eventually get back together. I'm now leaning towards it being next season or beyond if there's not network interference. And I have no time for that. Instead, I'm watching Keanu which has an adorable kitten and Key & Peele so I feel like I'm the real winner tonight. 

I wish some spoilers would come out that interested me, but I'll stick to this thread to see if and when I'll watch again. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I wouldn't say for good, although it depends on your tolerance for "things that will damage your love for a 'ship". Definitely sets them up to both move on with other LIs for a while.

So I'm guessing like 2 years from now when none of us care and post anymore they might put them together and someone will stumble on it and go "oh yeah I used to ship them"

That kind of thing?

• Love 10
Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

So Oliver sleeping with the reporter was a false spoiler.

Haha remember that person who said they had some kind of inside info? Didn't they say he bangs the reporter but that she leaves fairly soon? At least that's what I remembver.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

So Oliver sleeping with the reporter was a false spoiler.

I'm glad it was, because who knows what will happen, but at this point that happening would've made even less sense than I'd expected it to, given that Human Target was the one flirting with her (and did HT want Oliver to get laid or what?).

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Thundercatmary said:

Haha remember that person who said they had some kind of inside info? Didn't they say he bangs the reporter but that she leaves fairly soon? At least that's what I remembver.

She's not dead or gone yet, so Oliver still has a chance to get some! 

• Love 3
Just now, apinknightmare said:

I'm glad it was, because who knows what will happen, but at this point that happening would've made even less sense than I'd expected it to, given that Human Target was the one flirting with her (and did HT want Oliver to get laid or what?).

I didn't watch but my friend was DMing me the details. When she told me the Reporter was dirty and paid someone off and found out Oliver was in Russia...I was like of course he's going to sleep with her now...just like Isabel. 

Glad that didn't happen I don't think the show wants me to believe Oliver is a massively stupid person...

(I know he didn't know but, I know and he shouldn't be sleeping with a reporter anymore than a business rival who wants to steal his company!)

• Love 2

I don't like her at all.  I like what Thea said about her being poison.

I was afraid after Anatoly's advice about a beautiful woman that he was foreshadowing Oliver banging the reporter in present day, so I was happy to see the parallel could have actually been the blonde in the red dress setting Oliver up and Susan Williams setting her trap.  So, the only part I was relieved by was that Oliver didn't sleep with her. Ugh.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher said:

I don't like her at all.  I like what Thea said about her being poison.

I was afraid after Anatoly's advice about a beautiful woman that he was foreshadowing Oliver banging the reporter in present day, so I was happy to see the parallel could have actually been the blonde in the red dress setting Oliver up and Susan Williams setting her trap.  So, the only part I was relieved by was that Oliver didn't sleep with her. Ugh.

I agree about Thea's comment. Oliver should listen to her.

But I fear there's still time for Oliver to sleep with her - and then find out that she's setting a trap and it to all fall apart. (Sure, that sounds a bit like Isabel in S2, but hey, it's "back to the basics," right?) 

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, Thundercatmary said:

Idk what to think, obviously as a shipper I'm not valued and maybe I never was, but the stuff tonight just hurt. As a viewer not sure if I even have a reason to stick around, as it is i'm not watching live. I don't know why I stay around sometimes lol

Really we are suckers for Stephen, David and Emily. At least I know I am.

21 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

But I fear there's still time for Oliver to sleep with her - and then find out that she's setting a trap and it to all fall apart. (Sure, that sounds a bit like Isabel in S2, but hey, it's "back to the basics," right?) 

Plenty of time. I'm kind of curious about how their next interactions will go, because - unless I'm mistaken, she ultimately knows she was flirting with and gave her number to Christopher Chance, and Oliver hasn't even spoken directly to her yet? I assume they're setting him up for doing something deadass stupid again, just...wondering how that's going to happen. 

There is still time for Oliver to hook up with the reporter.*  Unfortunately, if it happens, we might get more than we bargained for.  I hate it because it will be Isabel 2.0 but I guess she's supposed to represent the city and that's Oliver's most important relationship (eyeroll).  If he doesn't then I'm sure Tina or Talia is a love interest.  Otherwise they would be doing S3 with Ray/Felicity again and I just don't think that's happening.

*The Felicity/Detective kiss in the promo (police interrogation room) didn't happen tonight.  It could happen next week and Oliver sees it and decides to call the reporter. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Sunshine said:

There is still time for Oliver to hook up with the reporter.*  Unfortunately, if it happens, we might get more than we bargained for.  I hate it because it will be Isabel 2.0 but I guess she's supposed to represent the city and that's Oliver's most important relationship (eyeroll).  If he doesn't then I'm sure Tina or Talia is a love interest.  Otherwise they would be doing S3 with Ray/Felicity again and I just don't think that's happening.

*The Felicity/Detective kiss in the promo (police interrogation room) didn't happen tonight.  It could happen next week and Oliver sees it and decides to call the reporter. 

I have a feeling we'll get both the Felicity/detective kiss and that "Mr. Queen, you're here late" or whatever it was (don't feel like going to rewatch that) in next week's episode. Maybe Felicity will break up with the detective just as Oliver sleeps with Susan? Or the kiss and that line could happen around the same time, so they can have both of them with their LIs at the same time? 

1 minute ago, Sunshine said:

At this point looks like it would be after she does/doesn't tell him that she works with the GA, although now it looks like possibly she won't tell him given the whole Prometheus vs. GA thing that's going on next week.

21 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Here's my thing, I find right now I'm really not curious about anything they've set up.  

I'm not curious in a "can't wait to see what happens" way, but more in a "what kind of garbage writing is going to happen here" way.

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Here's my thing, I find right now I'm really not curious about anything they've set up.  

This is how I feel.  I have enjoyed this season but I don't really care about anything anymore.  I have been hanging around social media hoping something would pop up but it hasn't happened yet.  

What's in the water today?  MG is ridiculing shippers and now Oscar Balderama is in a "discussion" with someone.   

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 1