Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Mayo bread already loves Felicity? That was quick. How weird that we didn't even see it happen. LOL.

Have these people ever heard of casual dating? No?

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 7

This budding romance with Mayo of reminds me of the Oliver and Felicity's summer relationship progress between season two and three, where they came back in the fall after having all sorts of flirting and fun which the viewers never got to see on screen. 

I don't get why they've dropped us into the middle of Felicity's romance with Stale Bread/Extra Mayo. I understood Ray's relevance in s3 but we had the lead up to that, where they met and didn't like each other and then became friends and he stalked her. Like, I hated it but it at least it had a build up. But now they're like, nah. WTF. Haha.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I don't get why they've dropped us into the middle of Felicity's romance with Stale Bread/Extra Mayo.

It's because they're lazy and also because this relationship ultimately won't matter, so why waste any more time on it than they have to. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

It's because they're lazy and also because this relationship ultimately won't matter, so why waste any more time on it than they have to. 

I suppose. Sigh. But Ray ultimately didn't matter either but this just feels especially pointless and contrived. And him loving her already, I'm just like 'huh?' 

Edited by Angel12d
4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I suppose. Sigh. But Ray ultimately didn't matter either but this just feels especially pointless and contrived. And him loving her already, I'm just like 'huh?' 

According to Nerdist's premature revjaculation, Felicity loves him too. I wonder if they actually say it, lmao.

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

According to Nerdist's premature revjaculation, Felicity loves him too. I wonder if they actually say it, lmao.

SHUT UP NO. Seriously? Or was that just their interpretation?

Just now, apinknightmare said:

It was just their interpretation, haha. They said that it was weird to see her all loved up with him (or something of that nature). 

Phew! It's one thing for Detective Mayo to love her, it's another for Felicity to return the sentiment. Gross. Nope. That's a step too far for me.

• Love 2

I'm predicting a new BC that Oliver is going to hook up with so they can fulfil comic destiny.

Which thread do I post in for therapy when this all goes to sh@t???

My biggest gripe is I am worried about reduce Felicity screen time. I did not see much of her int he promos. I watch the show for Felicity and there will not be much to watch if she's not in it a lot. I didn't even watch season one properly since I only watched the episodes with Felicity in them. 

10 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

From the review on Nerdist:

But unlike Oliver, Quentin was inspired to keep moving forward instead of going backwards, so he decided to help Oliver clean up the SCPD with a few officers that he trusts. And Oliver knew that Laurel would have wanted them to work together, so he agreed. We also got to see a flashback to Laurel’s final moments in the hospital and the promise she made Oliver agree to before she died: “Please don’t let me be the last Canary.” She wanted Oliver to train a new Canary, and he actually agreed!

Who is going to be the new Canary? Is it … possibly … Felicity? Is that crazy to even think? What is a little crazy to watch is how “in love” she seems to be with her new boyfriend, Detective Malone. Something tells me Oliver has no idea this dude even exists, let alone is potentially living with Felicity. Here’s to hoping he’s a dirty cop so we have a quick and easy reason to hate him and get him out of the picture to clear the way for Olicity to get back together.

mj-laughing.gif

1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

Phew! It's one thing for Detective Mayo to love her, it's another for Felicity to return the sentiment. Gross. Nope. That's a step too far for me.

Wait...they did use "in love" in quotes, so...IDK.

What is a little crazy to watch is how “in love” she seems to be with her new boyfriend, Detective Malone.

3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

One person's "in love" is another person's "infatuation".  I'm going with short term rebound infatuation.

I meant that the "in love" in quotes could possibly indicate that those words are actually said (which is what we were discussing). Or they could just be putting it in quotes for ~emphasis.

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

"in love"...."long day"

What's with the joey quotes?

"Mount Tibidabo"

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1
Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

Bamford and his fucking transitions are killing me. Stop it!

Can you imagine an entire 2 hour film of that?  I hope someone likes it and offers him films so he stops directing Arrow. And stays away from SPN too. LOL

13 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

"Don't let me be the the last Canary. That way a part of me will always be out there with you." Still pathetic, LOL.

So she doesn't care about HER legacy  as the Canary but just being out there with Oliver? And well fuck Sara's legacy too, I guess. WTF 

Hey Laurel, maybe Oliver doesn't want you with him all the time? I can't even.

Of course, this just feeds my ongoing head!canon that Laurel only did it to get next to Oliver and then she is basically extracting a deathbed promise that she'll still be with him, no matter what.  Gross, Laurel.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Is Lance back on the force?  Detective Malone wasn't one of the four brave cops even though he recommended Lance for the dead bad cop's position.  I'm confused. LOL!

I thought Mr. Poppy was going to be a corrupt cop for sure. And I also thought that mayo BF WAS actually on that anti crime force. I thought that was in an interview? Maybe he's an alternate. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

"Some could say the same thing about you." punch. I love Felicity.

This line in the promo was my favorite thing that happened while watching the episode. Heh.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Trini said:

So no Flashpoint effects to Arrow characters so far? I honestly think it's going to be contained on The Flash and the crossover, only.

I doubt it - the EPs have teased some changes to the Arrow folks and mentioned that Felicity would be "carrying something" regarding Flashpoint. I think they were holding off introducing any of the Flashpoint stuff until Felicity appears on The Flash next week. I'm guessing Felicity will ask Barry what changed and will list off stuff about her, Diggle, Oliver or whoever, and Barry will tell her what was different in the original timeline that he messed up. Then she's gonna have to live with the knowledge that things were at one point different, but not be able to tell anyone about it. To what end? IDK. 

There is no point to Felicity telling anyone. Barry already reversed it and the others have no memory of the timeline. I can't figure out what story the characters can get out of it. I don't even know what Felicity can get out of the knowledge. 

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

There is no point to Felicity telling anyone. Barry already reversed it and the others have no memory of the timeline. I can't figure out what story the characters can get out of it. I don't even know what Felicity can get out of the knowledge. 

I'm not sure what the point is either. I thought there might be something to Felicity knowing when I believed FP was going to last longer than an episode. Now, based on the promo, it seems like she's going to be one more person telling Barry he's a good guy so he doesn't feel bad.