Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I hope they have MM do her Phoebe-Run as much as possible. 

At first I thought you were talking about Malcolm, and I imagined him doing the Phoebe-Run. Which is kind of hilarious to imagine. 

Now I wonder if there won't be flashbacks in s5 to the finale fight that include the person in the Black Canary costume. Maybe whoever MM plays (what is her character's name again??) was there that night as the BC, but then chose to give it up and become Artemis? Or would that be thinking too far in advance for these writers? 

• Love 3
(edited)

Was their intention to make me lose any and all excitement I had about the show returning? Because they succeeded.

How sad it is that as soon as I read oner I knew that Bam was directing???

Edited by looptab
  • Love 3

He can redeem himself just with another glitter bomb :) Anyway my disappointment is not because of BamBam -at least not just because of him; I was more complaining about my ability to predict just nefarious things. I feel like Cassandra. :/

The thing is, I'd like this idea of legacy if it was meant to call back to S1,  and show Oliver with the hood again in FB. Yao Fei, stuff like that. Or his mother, who was killed just before becoming mayor. But it probably just means Laurel's legacy, and I get kinda frustrated because not even Tommy - whose death changed Oliver's outlook on vigilantism - got mentioned every two sentences. So what would be this legacy LL left?

I know it's early to judge and we know barely anything, but I had to get it off my chest. /rant over.

• Love 7

@looptab I feel exactly the same. LL is so much more important in death than she was in life and it's completely frustrating. She's off the show but mentioned every 2-3 minutes. Moira deserved so much better than to be swept under a rug. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Angel12d said:

Apparently we're also seeing someone in 501 that we haven't seen in 2 seasons. I hope it's Anatoly! 

latest?cb=20071028083142

I've been waiting for him for so long. Aside from Walter, who is there? Isabel and Blood, Sin, the flashback guys. Isabel could make sense as a cameo in the flashbacks, she was definitely scheming at that point and I would welcome an appearance from Sin. And I always, ALWAYS want Walter to show up. However, I feel all of those would be one-and-done deals and I'm not sure they would warrant mentioning. Anatoly makes sense for the entirety of this year's flashbacks and I wouldn't mind him showing up in the present again either. I wouldn't mind it one bit.

• Love 5

Bamford second shot at directing was better than the first but still he has no vision of the episode as a whole IMO. The big focus for him is always the fighting, even if it's against a bunch of nameless people no one cares about, like Darhk's ghosts, while the character moments are used as a break to get ready for the next useless fight. His style of directing + Saint Laurel is probably going to put me to sleep.

I like Anatoly, I hope he is the guy who is coming back. Even if the flashbacks have no reason to exist anymore he is entertaining.

• Love 2
(edited)

Spoilery info from SA's June 22 Facebook live chat (posted in Spoilers thread) - apologies for any overlap with previously posted info, but it's just easier for me to post everything together... 

-- SA read 501 "yesterday" and talked to James Bamford, who'll be directing 501 and 502.  They're doing something they've never done before, called a "cross board".  SA: "[501] has the opportunity for us to quite literally have the most vicious, violent one-r shot - which is where there is no cut - in the history of network television. I insisted that it's gonna be me, no stunt double. He says, 'fine, but you got to do it shirtless'."  SA also said that he's been enjoying the "most extended physical break" he's had since Feb. 2012, but that one-r shot is 21 days from now.  He's lost around 20 lbs. of muscle because that's not the natural state of his body.  But he's got 21 days to get back in shape in order to shoot that scene. SA said that if 501's any indication, Arrow's going to be "f*cking mean" this season and "that's really exciting."

-- SA confirmed that they're "back shooting July 5th."

-- SA: "New Arrow suit this year, by the way. Or a slightly modifed version."

-- In response to question of whether any LoT characters appear in 501, SA: "No comment".  But he did say that we get to see someone who we haven't seen in two full seasons.

-- In response to question "What about Olicity?", SA: "What about it?"

-- In response to question of whether the Flash finale will affect Arrow, SA: "Don't know. Certainly could."

-- In response to question of whether there will be a Supergirl/Arrow crossover early in the season, SA said that there's going to be a crossover event, but he doesn't know "which people will be in play."

-- SA said that he doesn't know how many seasons are planned for Arrow.  There was originally a five-year plan, but "that relates purely to the flashbacks."  He's under contract for a couple more years.

-- SA has no plans to return to WWE right now.  He and Cody Rhodes (Stardust) have become good friends. Cody will be appearing at a couple of HVFFs, starting with NJ.  They'll be doing a panel together and he'll talk about his WWE experience.

-- In response to question of "evil Arrow in next season", SA: "I wouldn't say 'evil'...  A little meaner."

-- In response to question of whether Black Canary is coming back, SA: "The idea of Black Canary, and what it means and what it embodies in Star City, is something that we’re going to examine this year."

-- SA said that his "salt-and-pepper" hair will be making an appearance this season.  He shaved it and his hair "inexplicably came back gray."  But he kinda likes it.

-- SA mentioned that they'll have Artemis this year.

-- In response to request for one word to describe 501, SA: "Legacy."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 5

I wonder if the 'meaner Arrow' is in reference to him actually able to get one on one fights this seasons. I don't see Oliver being dark and moody this season, it wouldn't jive with how they ended last season. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I think it refers to Oliver discarding both his S1 "kill everybody" attitude and his S2-S4 "kill nobody" attitude, and embracing the necessity of sometimes killing the bad guys now.  So he'll be meaner than last season, but not as indiscriminate in his killing as in S1.  In contrast to the mellower Oliver of last season, he'll be more ruthless and willing to kill in S5.  However, he can't revert back to his S1 self (hope not) or that would be a character regression.  Remember SA's comments at HVFF in March?

-- At HVFF-Chicago (on Mar. 12, 2016), fan asked if we're going to see Oliver going back towards the darkness now that he's lost both Felicity and his son (sent him away). SA: "I think that if we're talking about a five-year journey, we're talking about Oliver being very, very,  you know, lethal and dark in the first season and then, you know, building towards, you know - that didn't work. And the method where he just, you know, 'I'm not going to kill anyone regardless, it doesn't matter, I've got to strive for something different', that doesn't seem to have worked either. So maybe in Season 5, we can see the medley of the two, because, um, you know, he has people in his life that, um, in the latter parts of this season, really push him towards a place he really didn't think they'd be comfortable with him going. And we see some of his, um, some of his teammates and friends going to places where he never expected that they would. So I think we're going to see, hopefully, more of the finished product of Oliver in Season 5 that he can use going forward. The two extremes don't seem to work." (Video of SA solo panel at HVFF-Chicago 2016, page 343 of Social Media thread)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Maybe we're all right?  Oliver being meaner could refer to getting more one-on-one fights, being willing to kill if necessary, and evolving in flashbacks toward the S1 Oliver.

• Love 4
(edited)
26 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

Cross board shooting = block shooting, which means grouping together episodes directed by the same person, even if they aren't necessarily gonna be broadcast in that order.

http://filmescape.com/what-is-block-shooting

Thank you for this. I was just about to ask what the hell that meant. So does this mean that 502 might not be the actual second episode?

he has people in his life that, um, in the latter parts of this season, really push him towards a place he really didn't think they'd be comfortable with him going

. I had forgotten about this quote, and now I'm wondering what exactly was he referring to, because at the moment I can't think of anything that coud be described like that.

And since I'm in a whiney mood today, another thought occurred to me about this "What BC means for Starling City". Remember when Quentin was chasing all the vigilantes? And didn't believe it was an impostor Arrow who had killed those people? (And it wasn't even reallly about that, but let's move on).I think he knows what has truly happened now. I'm still waiting for an apology for all that. No statues for GA? Fine. They should clear the Arrow's name, though. Since he supposedly died in prison, being injustly accused.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, looptab said:

Thank you for this. I was just about to ask what the hell that meant. So does this mean that 502 might not be the actual second episode?

Yeah, maybe. It could also be that they will be aired in order, but both episodes shoot in some location that made sense to give to the same director to save time/money.

• Love 2

Cross-Board shooting sounds like a logistical nightmare for this writers' room & production, who can barely keep continuity for an episode, never mind across multiple & non-sequential episodes.

I'm all for a meaner Arrow. They retconned Tommy's death in homage to Saint Laurel, so who's to say they won't have OQ return to more of a s1 OQ. He won't have Dig to keep him in check. And FS seems to be not as light as she once was, perhaps her influence changes. They have all evolved since s1, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

6 minutes ago, Thundercatmary said:

Would have appreciated a better answer about Olicity than "what about it" but I suppose I'll just have to wait and see on that front.

I actually enjoyed his snarky answer. It was a poorly worded question. I would have preferred he chose a better question and gave a more informative answer. But I did sorta like his response. I also feel like he can't reveal a lot about O/F, so this is his way to acknowledge and deflect. It works for me.

5 minutes ago, looptab said:

And since i'm in a whiney mood today, another thought ocurred to me about this "What BC means for Starling City". Remember when Quentin was chasing all the vigilantes? And didn't believe it was an impostor Arrow who had killed those people? I'm still waiting for an apology for all that. No statues for GA? Fine. They should clear the Arrow's name, though. Since he supposedly died in prison, being injustly accused.

OOOH.... this is a really good idea. Perhaps now that its OK that St. Laurel has paved the way for vigilantes in SC, it allows the Arrow's name to be cleared. Therefore it clears the way for Roy to return. Nobody is going to be surprised that he is alive considering how poorly run Iron Heights is. Roy escaping and being claimed "dead" is probably just a routine thing for that prison.

• Love 1
(edited)

They should clear the Arrow's name, though. Since he supposedly died in prison, being injustly accused.

Isn't Roy coming back for several episodes?  Maybe they'll do something about that.

About the rest:

Bamford directing - I hated the shaky cam and the video game feel on the first one he did, but I don't remember what the second one was, so I guess it didn't make that much of a negative impression.

The "one-r" - they did a sequence like this, if I'm understanding what this is correctly, on AoS with Skye, and I thought it worked really well.  I remember something about Chloe Bennett being proud of being able to do it in one take.  But I didn't think the Thea fight worked very well at all, personally. Sooooooo. I don't know. 

The cross board/block shooting thing - interesting.  I wonder what, if anything, that means about their budget this next year?  This part caught my attention in that article.  

The advantage of block shooting is that if you have one location that’s used once in several episodes, you can shoot all scenes on the same day. You pay one location fee, and you move the company to the location only once. Saves time and money. On the other hand, the disadvantage is that actors (and that means the director) have to keep track of where their characters are emotionally in different scenes shot in the same place. That’s difficult, and if someone slips up, you may see reactions that make no sense for the season.

Yeah, I could see this becoming an issue.  Continuity is already not Arrow's strong suit. 

Person coming back that we haven't seen for two years - gotta be Anatoly. 

"No comment" on LoT characters being in 501 - huh.  I tend to think that means yes, otherwise he would have just said.  So someone probably is and it's probably Sara.  I'm not sure how that fits into the LoT timeline considering how their season ended but ok. 

ETA: It could be Ray, now that I think about it, coming back to deal with the issues with Palmer Tech.  But there would still be the same issue as with Sara of where does this fit into the LoT timeline?

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 3

Didn't they already do block shooting last season?  It certainly looked like all of the repetitive Team Arrow fighting Ghosts scenes were shot on the same location and at the same time, and then edited into various episodes.  (Yes, I'm being snarky.)

• Love 10

If someone from LoT comes back, I wonder if it will be Ray Palmer. Perhaps he will come in and get the company back for FS.

Sara makes sense for the big statue reveal, but would they really bother to bring her back for that? Her sister died and they didn't even consider a way to make it work for the funeral.

I hope no one from LOT is coming to visit. Not from The Flash either. Ugh, can we not have an Arrow premiere without anybody from other shows showing up?  Please?

I'm not sure what SA's tone was when he said "What about it?" in reference to Olicity but I have been wondering if he'll be toning down his promotion of it because of the haters on his page. And that thought pisses me off because those haters will still hate and meanwhile, there's nothing on the Olicity front to get excited about after the past few episodes last season. 

• Love 11
(edited)

The problem with either Sara and/or Ray showing up is that LoT was left on a bit of a cliffhanger, with Rex Tyler showing up to tell them not to get on the Waverider or they would all die.  It seems like it'd be tricky to explain how they get from that moment to showing up in 501, especially since LoT premieres a week later.  (And since they were nowhere to be seen during Arrow's season finale so they didn't just walk away and go back to their lives.)

However, assuming they can explain that somehow, I can see both scenarios - Sara showing up for a statue unveiling, Ray helping Felicity with PT. Not that I endorse the idea of Felicity getting rescued by Ray, but I could see them doing it.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 2

They got way behind last year, I wonder if the production change is in response to that. I'm not sure if this crew could handle that to be honest, especially if you add in the crossovers.

Sara will probably be in 5x01 for the unveiling of Laurel's paperweight.

A character we haven't seen for two years, I'm guessing he means since S2. I would love Walter but I think its his Russian comrade. Which I wouldn't be disappointed in either.  

As for Olicity, I don't know. I think they will take it slow and wait to have any big forward movement until mid season. That works for story wise (I've said before but I really want the Olicity development to be what we should have seen post S2), but it limits who much they can really sell in the hiatus. "They are friends, working together."

• Love 1
Just now, Chaser said:

That works for story wise (I've said before but I really want the Olicity development to be what we should have seen post S2), but it limits who much they can really sell in the hiatus. "They are friends, working together."

The show put themselves into this corner, but I do feel kind of bad given that some of the biggest questions at SDCC are probably going to be forms of "What's going on with Olicity?" They've got the new characters and the "back to basics" tagline to sell, but given that I feel like they won't have good answers to the questions that they did leave off in the season (Olicity, Diggle/Thea returning to the team) since they are probably going to be arcs for 5a that they can only vaguely explain (Diggle/Thea) or moments that they are saving later for sweeps (Olicity). Story-wise, I would kind of approve of those plots remaining that way (Diggle and Thea getting their own stories about coming back and Olicity slowly culminating back to some big reunion moment during some sweeps/pre-sweeps month), it's going to be a vague and non-exciting hiatus for sure, I'm afraid. 

• Love 3

On the other hand, as previously noted on this board by other posters, the last 2 premieres that heavily promoted Olicity got very good ratings. If I recall correctly, S4 premiere that had all domestic Olicity teases, including the ring, was the highest rated one since the pilot. S3 also got high ratings, and that one teased the big date. So I expect them to go that route again. (I've had my coffee so I'm thinking a bit more clearly on this now ... I think)

• Love 8

Are they picking up right after the finale? Don't they usually go with real world time so it would be anywhere from 3-5 months later. Plus Sara and Ray are on time ship they can back to any time. 

1 hour ago, Thundercatmary said:

Ugh no, I'd rather see Felicity struggle maybe even fail to get the company back rather than have Ray swoop in to "fix" things.  

Agree. I also agree that I would prefer an Arrow premiere with no LoT guest stars. But knowing these writers, I would believe that Ray is more likely to come back than Sara. Especially after there were rumblings about his brother Sydney.

Trust me, this is just a neutral prediction/theory. I want Ray to stay far far far away from Arrow forever, even his name on the building still bothers me. So if I was just theorizing on personal preference, the name Palmer never would have been mentioned after his name fell off the building in s3. Or perhaps never at all, but I guess we can't retcon or remove a whole season & character (esp if its not connected to St. Laurel).

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Thundercatmary said:

Would have appreciated a better answer about Olicity than "what about it" but I suppose I'll just have to wait and see on that front.

I think there's a chance, albeit quite a small chance, that they're done with it. (VERY SMALL chance.)

But if you take away Olicity, what would people talk about?

I'm honestly not even joking. It's 90% percent of conversation about Arrow. Everything gets turned to it.

• Love 21

I don't think they're done with Olicity at all.  Felicity started to have slip-ups again about her attraction to Oliver, she admitted her part in their break-up (still hate that she did!), and the last shot was of the two of them standing side by side.

Like @Chaser said, Olicity is talked about more than any aspect of the show.  And, like @SmallScreenDiva noted, Olicity-heavy and positive premieres have been their highest rated.

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

Isn't Roy coming back for several episodes?  Maybe they'll do something about that.

I hope they will. Or heads will roll!! :D

Edited by looptab
My keyboard is failing me.
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher said:

I don't think they're done with Olicity at all.  Felicity started to have slip-ups again about her attraction to Oliver, she admitted her part in their break-up (still hate that she did!), and the last shot was of the two of them standing side by side.

Like @Chaser said, Olicity is talked about more than any aspect of the show.  And, like @SmallScreenDiva noted, Olicity-heavy and positive premieres have been their highest rated.

I don't think they SHOULD end it, but these showrunners are, in many ways, dumb as doorknobs. I don't think it's going to happen, but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. If nothing else they sure seem to have dialed back the Olicity mentions.

• Love 4

The lack of Olicity mentions is actually comforting to me because it means they can't f*ck it up again by trying to write a dramatic and organic arc.

I don't imagine it is gone for ever. It certainly was better when they didn't use it to hinge just about every major twist off of like they did in s3&4. So for me, it's better in the backburner of the writers room & minds. Then on chopping block for MG & co's Epic Gamechanging Twists & Plotty Melodrama.

• Love 1

Except that if they backburn Olicity while they're broken up, it just means there's no Olicity. For me, they're a big reason why I watch the show and having them act like they were never together is not going to keep me interested in season 5

• Love 23

I don't feel like Olicity is done and think it's definitely not gone forever but I feel that, in the short term at least, it's been put on the back burner. Like @EmeraldArcher said, there's been just enough hints to tantalise and tease an Olicity reunion without making any actual progress in that front so I'm not worried about it happening eventually but am concerned about what a deliberate slowing down of that process means.

There's two ways that this can go - a slow burn with flirting and banter and talks about their feelings and what went wrong culminating in a reunion that solidifies their relationship OR a few sparse Olicity scenes/mentions in the first 8 eps to keep the shippers stringing along before things miraculoulsy come to a head and they reunite in the (mid season) finale, with little to no resolution of any of their problems or discussion of what went wrong. My problem is that Arrow tends to favour one of these styles more than the other and it ain't the one I'm hoping for. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Excelusovent that if they backburn Olicity while they're broken up, it just means there's no Olicity. For me, they're a big reason why I watch the show and having them act like they were never together is not going to keep me interested in season 5

Even If they act like s2 olicity? Which for me was backburner Olicity.

For me I need 4a harmony, which they will probably never give us or the subtle flirty flirt of s2.

I would prefer full on romantic all Inclusive partnership. But I cant take s3 when their nonrelationship was still a focus while they acted like "adults" or even 4b Olicity (minus the casino ep, cuz that was perfect non-Olicty Olicity).

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, kismet said:

Even If they act like s2 olicity? Which for me was backburner Olicity.

For me I need 4a harmony, which they will probably never give us or the subtle flirty flirt of s2.

I would prefer full on romantic all Inclusive partnership. But I cant take s3 when their nonrelationship was still a focus while they acted like "adults" or even 4b Olicity (minus the casino ep, cuz that was perfect non-Olicty Olicity).

I'm inclined to think that if they're going to backburn Olicity, they'll do what they did the last time they were broken up, so season 3A or 4B. I know everyone hopes for season 2A flirting, but I don't know if it's realistic to go back to that "lightness" after they broke up over such a serious breach of trust.

• Love 2

I don't mind Olicity in the backburner. To be honest I'm starting to feel a bit apathetic ( the organic Olicity storyline didn't help much) and all the spoilers we've had so far don't help much in that department. I'm feeling a bit bitter of the fact, that in terms of promotion for the show, Olicity is their breadwinner. Thanks to the fans. Though, I feel like everyone is  pissing on it whenever it is convenient for them, that is when there is a little'hate' because Arrow is not 'manly' enough, what's with the romantic drama! It's all good that SA and ALL are telling us that Arrow is getting back to its roots, well the casting of several other masks says differently. So I don't know if it's make-believe or a tentative to steer the storyline to a specific direction (in SA case) but it's kinda frustrating. Basically it's either/or. That is EITHER it's Olicity and THEY ARE TAKING OVER THE SHOW!  OR let's go back to the roots (even though we're adding 77879 masks). 

Apologies if that doesn't make much sense, the second glass of wine was definitely NOT necessary! 

• Love 3
(edited)

Can I just say that nothing that they give me about the new season makes me excited.... The casting of the new vigilantes is unappealing to me. More of undeserved LL worship is not that much of a must-see tv. She wasn't even the BC for a year. Then again Ray got the city named after him even though he didn't do that much. The fact that the Baby Canary gets to come back even though she was completely unnecessary. Are they going to babysit her? 

On top of it their stunt coordinator will do the season premiere and the second episode so it will probably be a super busy time for many of their stunt doubles. Always nice to see. 

I am more interested what will happen to the characters that are a) alive b) already on the show. Maybe that would make me want to tune in. 

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 10

The hiatus after S2 is the only time I would say the show actively promoted Olicity. It seemed to be a talking point for all the EPS, SA, EBR, etc. I didn't see that so much during the next hiatus. The media made it more of a thing than the show did IMO. Mostly the show just lets the fans promote with Olicity. I think why it feels so different this year is the show didn't give the fans much to chew on during the hiatus. The beach scene was huge because it was like for the first time this could actually happen. Riding off into the sunset was big. This last episode really didn't give much considering the season the characters had. It feels like the fans are in limbo. The show's usual policy of not promoting Olicity is looking glaring. The ArrowWriters name dropping MB and EK for Eonline but not mentioning SA, EBR or Olicity....yeah its annoying.

I'm hoping SDCC turns it around.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

The hiatus after S2 is the only time I would say the show actively promoted Olicity. It seemed to be a talking point for all the EPS, SA, EBR, etc. I didn't see that so much during the next hiatus. The media made it more of a thing than the show did IMO. Mostly the show just lets the fans promote with Olicity. I think why it feels so different this year is the show didn't give the fans much to chew on during the hiatus. The beach scene was huge because it was like for the first time this could actually happen. Riding off into the sunset was big. This last episode really didn't give much considering the season the characters had. It feels like the fans are in limbo. The show's usual policy of not promoting Olicity is looking glaring. The ArrowWriters name dropping MB and EK for Eonline but not mentioning SA, EBR or Olicity....yeah its annoying.

I'm hoping SDCC turns it around.

I'd say last year they still promoted Olicity a good bit. One of the biggest talking points last year at SDCC was the fact that Oliver and Felicity were going to be a stable couple, the first promo pic for s4 had Oliver and Felicity, and the first pieces of footage featured domesticated Olicity and Oliver with the ring, but I do agree that s4 left little to discuss in terms of their relationship and that there is definitely going to be a glaring hole in terms of excitement, especially since the fans can't contribute as much this time around because there is little to go on, this time around compared to both pre-s3 and pre-s4.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, way2interested said:

I'd say last year they still promoted Olicity a good bit. [...]the first promo pic for s4 had Oliver and Felicity, and the first pieces of footage featured domesticated Olicity and Oliver with the ring,

That was near the premiere, though. September? I don't know how it was before that. So maybe there will be something coming in the next few weeks.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 1
Just now, looptab said:

That was near the premiere, though. September? I don't know how it was before that. So maybe there will be something coming in the next few weeks.

I was just saying comparatively between the hiatus between s2 and s3 and the hiatus between s3 and s4 that they both had promotion for Olicity, but I'm not sure how those will compare to what we will end up getting for this hiatus.

Part of me wants them to not promote Olicity at all. Just use these non-inspired castings & story arc reveals and see how low the ratings are. Days like these I'm glad I don't have a Nielsen because I can tune in on premiere night and it counts for nothing especially if I stay off twitter. As of now, just going by what they have revealed Arrow is not a show I would tune into. But I'm heavily invested in OQ's journey and BratvaOliver so I will not quit the show just yet.

So far the show looks like its going to be pretty run of the mill, boring and a mundane comic show. Gone is the character based complex & intricate action/drama show that hooked me. However, it was smart of TPTB to hold off until Bratva until now, otherwise a lot of people might have checked out - but have stuck around like me.

Season 2 ended with a will they/ won't they. Season 3 ended with "they are." Season 4 ended with "they aren't." I'm not sure what they'd be promoting at this point, since they're broken up, and TPTB won't tease anything until there actually is something to tease. 

• Love 3