Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Can't be Thea she's locked up Under the Dome

Isn't she supposed to get rescued in this ep? I was thinking after she got out and hears all about DD's plan.

Although dialogue teases also tend to show up during the first 10 minutes of an episode, so you're probably right that it's Felicity.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 6:16 PM, tarotx said:

I'm thinking that girl will be in a dome scene. I'm not sure she'll be related to Kuttler at all.

Probably this.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 5:35 PM, ARLES said:

What if it's Noah's other Daughter. What if Felicity has a Sister.

But if they did this and the actress is in her late teens, they can pair her up with Baby Canary.  ;p

1 hour ago, Velocity23 said:

So Black Siren is intimate with Zoom right?

It seemed like it? There's definitely something going on there, regardless. Also super curious if she's carrying around a picture of herself in her pocket.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, looptab said:

So, inevitable scene with Barry telling her Zoom doesn't care about her to sway her loyalty?

Why is that inevitable? I'm actually expecting BS to live/die a villain.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Oooh can someone tell me if this week's episode of Flash will spoil the death on Arrow? Can't start watching it until I know because Hubby doesn't want to be spoiled for Arrow and I can't check the Flash forum because I don't want to be spoilt for Flash.

Are you talking about Laurel's death? She's been dead for weeks now, so I'm not sure it counts as a spoiler. But since there was mention of how her appearance will shock team Flash (even though I'm sure most of them couldn't pick her out of a line-up), it will be referenced.

2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

She's his General afterall.

Is she? I didn't catch that in the descriptions. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Why is that inevitable? I'm actually expecting BS to live/die a villain.

I don't know, just the first thing that popped into my mind. Though that would be similar to what they did with Killer Frost. Who knows, could go either way:)

Sneak peak with Noah and Brick: http://bcove.me/2a0mhco7

I am actually surprised to see that Brick is one of Darhk's men. I expected him to be the sort to just take advantage of the mayhem as a free agent. Also, his scene in the promo is actually with Noah, not with Oliver as assumed. 

(edited)

For all my reservations, I'm totally sold on TA now. I liked what I saw in that sneak peek. I'm intrigued.

Still don't like BrickHead.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Sneak peak with Noah and Brick: http://bcove.me/2a0mhco7

I am actually surprised to see that Brick is one of Darhk's men. I expected him to be the sort to just take advantage of the mayhem as a free agent. Also, his scene in the promo is actually with Noah, not with Oliver as assumed. 

Oh i always thought that was Noah.  

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, AyChihuahua said:

The Brick actor was great in Eurotrip, and I liked his Juggernaut, but he's not exactly a great actor. I think he more or less just plays himself.

He totally does. In She's the Man, he was basically Brick as a soccer coach.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

He totally does. In She's the Man, he was basically Brick as a soccer coach.

He suprisingly had a great acting moment in Galavant S2. But other than that, yeah Vinnie Jones plays the same character in almost everything. 

• Love 3

Haha, yeah, I'm with @dtissagirl. I only remember Vinnie Jones as a really violent football player from way back when and I can't picture anything else, even though he's been in TV/movies for years now.

I'm surprised Brick's working for DD though. I haven't watched the clip but I'm guessing he's the one who was sent to kill Noah?

• Love 1

I have to say... I really like that Noah isn't completely evil and that there is something redeemable about him. I just hope the show never redeems him because I'd much rather he remain on the baddie side of the spectrum who sometimes fluctuates slightly to the goodie side of the spectrum. 

• Love 7

Yeah, I'd prefer it if Noah wasn't redeemed. Maybe he's not 100% evil, just a guy who prefers being on the wrong side of the law. And maybe he helps out Team Arrow when needed and disappears again.

• Love 7

Whenever WM or MG say something about "surprising" the audience i always have to temper my guesses because it obvious they're not talking about the online audience.

So Thea has a surprising answer to the is she Speedy because of the Pit? 

• Love 2

I think it was maybe a surprising answer to is she a Queen or a Merlyn, and...just saying that kind of kills the surprise, right? I feel like maybe her time Under the Dome is going to turn her toward the dark side?

• Love 2

"Thea had bloodlust earlier in the season and since then has been questioning her place on the team, and questioning whether or not she is Speedy, which goes back to her character's struggle with whether she's more of a Queen or a Merlyn," Mericle said.

When did the part in bold happen?  She's always seemed really gung-ho about being on the team and the only thing I remember her objecting to (on one occasion) is the actual name of Speedy, not the idea of being a costumed vigilante.  Was I just not paying attention?

• Love 7
Just now, Carrie Ann said:

I think it was maybe a surprising answer to is she a Queen or a Merlyn, and...just saying that kind of kills the surprise, right? I feel like maybe her time Under the Dome is going to turn her toward the dark side?

I feel like that might be hinted tonight. Considering that every Anarchy episode has a moment when Thea goes dark, they'll have to have some sort of wrap up, or at least a set-up, for that either tonight or in 422 or 423 if Anarchy is in in one of those episodes too.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Carrie Ann said:

Oh i thought it was to the Speedy question. OK well surprising answer to Merlyn vs Queen? 

I will fully accept Thea saying she's a Merlyn if it means Thea kills Malcom : -)

• Love 1
(edited)

I feel like there has been an underlying theme of Thea maybe going to the dark side. It could be explained by the bloodlust but then there was that whole weird thing with Anarky where he thought they were in tune or similar people or whatever. Honestly, I expected Thea to go dark in s3 so it wouldn't surprise me. I don't know if 3 episodes is enough time for that kind of revelation/change though. Haha what am I saying? This is Arrow.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 2

Yeah, to me there wouldn't be anything surprising about her determining that she is a Queen, since she had that "Robert was my father" moment a few episodes ago. And the only slightly surprising thing that could happen down that route would be for her to decide to hang up the suit, but that seems repetitive to Oliver's choice in S3, and in contradiction with her discussion with Felicity in 417. But who knows? Maybe she will decide the cost is too high and she wants a real life. Just doesn't seem like much of a "schism" and I think there's more drama to be mined from her going off with Malcolm at the end of the season.

25 minutes ago, Ceylon5 said:

"Thea had bloodlust earlier in the season and since then has been questioning her place on the team, and questioning whether or not she is Speedy, which goes back to her character's struggle with whether she's more of a Queen or a Merlyn," Mericle said.

When did the part in bold happen?  She's always seemed really gung-ho about being on the team and the only thing I remember her objecting to (on one occasion) is the actual name of Speedy, not the idea of being a costumed vigilante.  Was I just not paying attention?

No, this honestly never happened onscreen that I recall. Anyone else?

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Carrie Ann said:

No, this honestly never happened onscreen that I recall. Anyone else?

No, I've not really seen anything like that. There was that moment when she hesitated to kill Malcolm which could have led to her questioning things but it was not outright stated. That's just me looking back at things and trying to make sense of it. IMO Thea has been pretty dedicated to being on the team, even saying that she loves the rush of it all. Her thoughts about whether she's a Queen or a Merlyn are another story.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

Probably  we are going to see Thea's dilemma right this episode. Maybe there will be a line 'since I found out you were my father, I've been wondering whether I am a Queen or o Merlyn'.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think the only time that I got the feeling that Thea showed some self-doubt (not explicitly about being on the team but more of self-worth?) was in 4x10 in her conversation with Laurel.  She seemed unsure or insecure of herself because of her bloodlust (wondering why DD of all people was able to alleviate her bloodlust) and that she felt she created Anarky who is on the loose with a bloodlust of his own - which could possibly play into her feelings about being worthy of being a hero or being on Team Arrow. 

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 1
Just now, doesntworkonwood said:

This episode is probably going to be me skipping all of the 'father/daughter' scenes of one relationship, whilst rewatching all of the 'father/daughter' scenes of another relationship

Yeah, it seems like there's this large, possibly unintentional, parallel (Malcolm making sure that that he and Thea are in the dome to save himself and his daughter from the end of the world vs. Noah trying to save the world because he and his daughter are some of the people who live on it). Basically a similar set-up, but I am so looking forward to one over the other. 

• Love 2

Question, didn't they do the same thing around mid-season?  I have this vague memory of people complaining about an episode that should have been mostly Felicity/Noah dealing more with Thea/Malcolm