Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

What do we win if you're wrong?

I forgot to include and an "(eye roll)" in my original post. More important to me, what do I win if I'm right? Because it's all about me, me, me!  (Just kidding)  Seriously, though, why would they shoot an additional solo Oliver scene at the cemetery if he isn't talking to Laurel's grave?  And if so, what would he be saying to her?

I don't know why Poppy would be in the finale.  According to her tweets, she started shooting a movie on April 1st.  (ER tweet, page 18 of  Arrow Actors in Other Roles thread)  Unless her finale scenes were shot ahead of time.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I don't mean to be snarky, but who cares what Oliver says to her? She's dead, haha. Even if he still loved Laurel in a way - and I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he did, even though he didn't really treat her that way - it doesn't change the way he feels about Felicity.

I highly doubt he's going to stand there and confess to a headstone that he now realizes that she was the love of his life, too.

• Love 6

I don't think that Oliver will say that Laurel was the love of his life at all.  It is possible, however, that he will say something about loving her - or maybe about how much she helped him get through his island experience.  That's plausible.  He loves Sara too, and she isn't the love of his life either.

I am kinda excited at the idea that the season might end with Team Arrow reunited emotionally but separated physically.  They could then spend the summer hiatus engaging in small battles with the bad guys and trying to figure out how to get back together. Maybe they'll be able to communicate with each other. Then the S5 premiere could be the team executing a big plan. 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4
(edited)

I kind of think if anyone deserves the right to end Malcolm it would be Thea (even more than Sara).    However, I'm 100% in favor of anyone hurting/killing Malcolm, I just want him GONE.  At this point, I don't care how or who just DO IT!  

Stupid Show. :(

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6

It's Barrowman's stunt double. I only point it out because combined with Bamford's tweet about EBR it's making me cautiously hopeful that Felicity hurts Malcolm GOOD.

Or Emily punched someone's nose for real again, haha. :)

Edited by looptab
  • Love 4

The guy that played Cooper Seldon, she accidentally punched him in the nose while doing that stunt fight in the episode

She also punched Manu Bennett in the face when she was supposed to stick him with the cure in 223, maybe this is turning into a running gag.

• Love 3

I wonder if we'll get a Malcolm/Felicity scene. I hope she breaks his face, though Thea deserves to stab him. Why won't they let her stab him? I'm waiting for the day.

Whatever happens I'm just happy there seems to be some kind of Felicity stunt. Yay!

Also, another city riot? LOL. Why does anyone even live in Star City?

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

There are legit still people who will swear up and down she had no right to know he was going to make her a step-parent. With all the moral, legal, and FINANCIAL responsibilities that go with that. Literally insane, and if she'd been hiding a kid from HIM, they'd be singing a different tune.

People are dumb, is what I'm saying.

• Love 4

It's so sad that Marc has to say IN AN INTERVIEW that Laurel dying had nothing to do with Oliver and Felicity's relationship. So sad.

Y'know... It's sad, but I get why he did it. Some people just don't get it :p

So it's sounding like Felicity is back on the team based on that TV Line article. I'm happy she'll be going back, but this show has got to stop with having her play Team Arrow musical chairs. It's starting to enter running joke territory.

• Love 3

I think he should just stop repeating it. He said it, fine. Who wants to believe him will do so; who doesn't want to, won't believe him no matter how many times he repeats it. And then he would enter in "protesting too much" territory.

What was Mitovich referring to, BTW, with "recently touched upon" issue about Felicity hiding she was helping the team while they were in Ivy Town? Did someone bring that up recently again?

Edited by looptab
  • Love 1

I bet by the finale they will be.

I hope not. I'd love it if they were in the beginning stages of getting back together, but then once again we as an audience wouldn't see any of it.

OK I change my mind, they should get back together by the finale.

I hope not. I'd love it if they were in the beginning stages of getting back together, but then once again we as an audience wouldn't see any of it.

OK I change my mind, they should get back together by the finale.

I'll never forgive them for depriving us of all the flirting between the season 2 finale and the season 3 premiere, but it seems we get to see them only when things get messy. Sigh.

I was fine with them not getting back together a while ago but with all the depressing spoilers I think something good should happen. Also it's my honest guess because Arrow moves so fast with every SL.

• Love 7

I kind of think if anyone deserves the right to end Malcolm it would be Thea (even more than Sara).    However, I'm 100% in favor of anyone hurting/killing Malcolm, I just want him GONE.  At this point, I don't care how or who just DO IT!  

Stupid Show. :(

I don't see the show killing Malcolm this season. He's still Oliver's number one nemesis. I love that Malcolm just does random things that ruin Oliver's life. I think he can't die at least until Oliver gets to the end of his 5 year journey. Oliver would be killing Malcolm for Tommy and Laurel and IMO Tommy would approve since Malcolm is responsible for Laurel's death in the end.

• Love 3

Wow, so Felicity is back on Team Arrow after Laurel's death...who could have predicted that?!

It's an epic twist... However, I am not so sure they will be back together. I hope they might be getting there but I wonder if they will leave the actual reunion for S5. Storywise, I think it would be fine at the end of this season. 

• Love 1

I don't need an O/F reunion in S4. I think they royally and unnecessarily messed up their relationship in the last half of this season that it would be healthy and more organic to let them start from scratch and then slowly reunite in S5. But I doubt the show will give that storyline room to breathe. They'll throw them back together in the most awkward way possible because that's how they roll.

I don't see the show killing Malcolm this season. He's still Oliver's number one nemesis. I love that Malcolm just does random things that ruin Oliver's life. I think he can't die at least until Oliver gets to the end of his 5 year journey. Oliver would be killing Malcolm for Tommy and Laurel and IMO Tommy would approve since Malcolm is responsible for Laurel's death in the end.

I'm getting the distinct impression that TPTB will never let JB go so I'm not going to hold my breath for Malcolm to die even if I want it more than anything else on the show.

• Love 1

I have a bad feeling that the unspoken part of "We never had to kill Laurel to make Oliver and Felicity a couple" is ..."And we're going to prove that by not reuniting them for a good long time."

Sometimes i really wonder where you guys get these ideas from.

Season 3 happened.

That's really the answer to everything.

They'd never do something that stupid.

-S3

They'd never make that character that jerky.

-S3

They'd never do something so totally nonsensical.

-S3

They'd never make the protagonist, a SUPERHERO, an actual moron.

-S3

• Love 7

Oh JFC...

"Laurel's gone. But if she were here, she'd tell you the same thing I'm gonna tell you. You cannot forget you are. And we, we can never become them"

I'm just gonna assume he's saying that to Quentin. Because I swear to gods if she becomes the Voice of Team Arrow forever...blah

• Love 1

What puzzles me the most about that scene is why did they give KC those giant boobs again? To match her S1 look?

Eh, I think we'll never be free of her all-encompassing wisdom. Lucky for us, she seemed to have only ever dispensed it off-screen. Maybe this is the effect of the death curse dtissagirl was talking about.

Edited by looptab