Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I think them saying Oliver/Felicity is "of endgame variety" gels with the stuff Guggenheim was saying way back at the beggining of the season -- that had us scratching our heads, btw -- about how Oliver and Felicity are "star-crossed", "on again / off-again", and "complicated". Which apparently is these writers' one and only [antiquated, boring, dumb] IDEA of what an endgame couple is. That's how they wrote Oliver/Laurel in S1, that's how they're writing Oliver/Felicity now. Oh, and it looks like a love triangle is required, or else it's not a real romantic storyline.

That answer MG gave about having over-compensated in making Oliver a monk this season, when people complained about how he slept with everything that moves before sounds like it's related too. I think he resents the hell out of the fact that a 2015 audience were not into a womanizing playboy story. I could have told him that in like, 1995.

Edited by dancingnancy
  • Love 14
That answer MG gave about having over-compensated in making Oliver a monk this season, when people complained about how he slept with everything that moves before sounds like it's related too. I think he resents the hell out of the fact that a 2015 audience were not into a womanizing playboy story. I could have told him that in like, 1995.

So basically he resents SA?  Since SA has stated publicly that he went to the writers and asked for Oliver not to be such a manwhore.

I think she ends the season with Ray, maybe about to move to another city with him.

I also think MG wouldn't want to give away any Olicity scene in the final 4 eps yet but who knows. I was hoping the end of the season would circle around to how the Season started but they probably think everybody keeps wanting darker Edited by jay741982

If MG is into shooting the messenger? Then sure. I remember Stephen telling the story at NerdHQ, about how he went to the writers to tell them so many people on his Facebook wall were turned off by Oliver's whorish ways.

I really think their 5-year original plan was 4 seasons of Oliver whoring his way into Starling City, and then Laurel being the one to change him in year 5.

• Love 7

I guess some writers just want to fullfill their teenage fantasies through their work: a manly hero, handsome, but not pretty, rough around the edges, but gentle with the fair sex. All women love him, all men want to be him. Even hse women who have all the right to despise him (Laurel, S1) are drawn to him like moth to the flame...

Oliver sleeping around in S1 and S2 was - perhaps subconscious - a realization of the writers' fantasy.

Too bad it's a very American Beauty fantasy.

I certainly hope Oliver stays monogamous till Felicity changes her mind.

• Love 6

I guess some writers just want to fullfill their teenage fantasies through their work: a manly hero, handsome, but not pretty, rough around the edges, but gentle with the fair sex. All women love him, all men want to be him. Even hse women who have all the right to despise him (Laurel, S1) are drawn to him like moth to the flame...

Oliver sleeping around in S1 and S2 was - perhaps subconscious - a realization of the writers' fantasy.

Too bad it's a very American Beauty fantasy.

I certainly hope Oliver stays monogamous till Felicity changes her mind.

Well the thing is, people probably would have been okay with him sleeping with random women throughout the show, if not for the fact that a lot of fans wanted him to be with one particular character (whether that's Felicity or Laurel). So who is going to enjoy a philandering, womanising, callow ass when they want him to grow up and be with the allotted endgame love?

If there's no primary love interest, then who cares who the hero sleeps with, right? Just a series of disposable women (or men) who might have a three or four episode stint before disappearing. Plenty of shows have used that method of 'romance'.

Guggenheim using hyperbole to bitch about fan opinions doesn't help though. It wasn't that Oliver 'slept with everything that moved', it was that he made stupid choices of who to sleep with. So now they've got him making similarly stupid choices over who not to sleep with. Either way, he's stupid.

I also hate the idea that these romances come down to a matter of score. Oliver slept with two women, so Felicity needs to sleep with two men so they'll be even. What the hell? How does that make sense? Everyone is different, and when one character is established as promiscuous, isn't it natural that he'd sleep with more people than the girl who has been shown to be more of an insular, romantic dreamer? Breaking everything down into raw numbers does no justice at all to actual character issues. Having Oliver just not meet anyone he might sleep with is worthless too, because that doesn't show him growing or changing, it just makes it look like the writers can't be bothered including that aspect. You know he's learning and maturing if he has opportunities he then passes up on.

• Love 11

He's a trolling douche but I'm pretty sure she says to Ray but it's because she's trying to get him to Get some rest.

Like I said she's trying to get him to Sleep

one of the reviewers said "everyone gets enough sleep" in the # truths/ # lies question someone asked which I think might be one of the truths. So Im guessing it is Ray & Felicity, but like you said they will all just sleep, no bigger innuendo or suggestive things occur, just some good sleep.  But MG is totally messing with us. He just loves to rustle everyones feathers. Ive almost taken to completely ignoring what he says as it just makes everything more frustrating. Its bad enough we have to live with his vision on the screen, his spoilery taunts are just becoming annoying.

• Love 1

I'm just sitting here thinking about Oliver going to Nanda Parbat in order to keep Thea's soul clean and her conscience clear regarding turning Malcolm in and being ultimately "responsible" for his death (which is BS, but whatever) and I am going to laugh so, SO hard if he goes to such great lengths to do all that and she winds up killing him anyway (not that I think he'll be permanently dead or anything). 

-- Asked if we will see any Olicity scenes in 3x18 and the season finale, MG says: "Honestly, depends on your definition of what constitutes an 'Olicity scene.'"

Honestly what does that even mean? Is he only talking about 3x18 because I just refuse to believe there won't be anything until next season. It is just a really weird answer. Couldn't he just have said: Maybe/Maybe not. 

Maybe Thea kills MM and he will come back via Pit. Maybe... By now Oliver has lost his family, Felicity and if Thea becomes a killer, he will have lost the fight for her soul too. Why would he need to come back from that. He lost everything. There is nothing really left. How positive. At what point will it be dawn. Because I cannot handle more and more darkness. How much darker can it get? 

• Love 4

Honestly what does that even mean? Is he only talking about 3x18 because I just refuse to believe there won't be anything until next season. It is just a really weird answer. Couldn't he just have said: Maybe/Maybe not. 

Maybe he really doesn't know what this person considers an Olicity scene. Is it one with romantic overtones, or is it just one where they're just in a scene together? This answer is one of the few where it seems like he's not trying to stir the pot.

• Love 1

Maybe he finally realizes that he doesn't exactly have his finger on the pulse of the fandom, at least as far as Oliver and Felicity after the backlash he got regarding past scenes.

I would extend this to many aspects of the show. Twitter and Tumblr is full of popular aspects of the show, but various views on how to achieve the goal. Some Olicity fans are loving the angst and are happy with what they see. Some Olicity fans don't think angst works for the couple and are unhappy. Laurel is now Black Canary. MG is confused because some Laurel fans love it and some Laurel fans hate the way it happened. Some people wanted more action and comic book elements, but don't like the focus off Oliver.

MG makes the mistake of generalizing the fandom.

So the line " It’s hard to imagine there was ever a time when I was in love with you.” really is Laurel to Oliver?

Which O/F scenes did he get backlash for?

I'd guess the one at the end of 312 when Oliver comes back and Felicity walks out on him.  He teased it for a long time as the best Olicity scene of the season.

I can't imagine they go to hiatus without something positive for Olicity shippers. I'm thinking they are giving a cookie with one hand and a slap with the other.

They would be stupid to because if they're going Raylicity, they need something to give Olicity shippers to come back to the show for.  And at this point, Oliver thinking of Felicity as he's tortured, or Diggle talking to him about her isn't going to cut it.  They've already done both, neither really worked all that well and things have been so bad, shippers are going to need more.

Hiatus is like what two weeks maybe 3? I can see Olicity not getting thrown a bone here

I can't speak for all Olicters but I've been getting tired of his shit

Same here.  MG may be all about "giving viewers what they need, not what they want" but I'm getting neither here.

that.  It's something you say to someone that you kind of hate and have been betrayed by, not someone you are mad at but still care for. 

What if the "control" thing has to do with Ray using the suit. Maybe for testing reasons, Felicity has the ability to control the suit if things go wonky during a test?

Or maybe she is in control of Palmer tech whilst ray is testing the suit? Maybe the in control thing has nothing to do with their personal relationship?

I think the control is going to be Felicity in terms of Ray/the tech (e.g. getting him fed and into bed).  At this point, I can't even imagine her wanted to have any control over that dumbass Oliver.

Speaking of getting Ray into bed, I think I may throw up if she tenderly covers him and kisses him on the forehead.

• Love 4

So the line " It’s hard to imagine there was ever a time when I was in love with you.” really is Laurel to Oliver?

Given Laurel Brown saying that any potential romance between Oliver and Laurel crashes and burns in this ep, it seems like she does. Probably after Oliver tells the team that he's going to go and "rescue" the guy who killed her sister.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

Speaking of getting Ray into bed, I think I may throw up if she tenderly covers him and kisses him on the forehead.

The show is really stupid right now, but I could probably handle it if we were getting the Oliver/Felicity interactions from season 2B.  But I'm out for a while because I just can't watch Felicity date her stalker.  Blech. 

Is there a chance that it is Oliver to Laurel?  Probably not, but I would enjoy that more.

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • Love 6

The show is really stupid right now, but I could probably handle it if we were getting the Oliver/Felicity interactions from season 2B.  But I'm out for a while because I just can't watch Felicity date her stalker.  Blech. 

It's not only that, but god, it'll be hard to watch her be tender with some guy we've just been introduced to (who has pursued her in a problematic way), without getting to see her be that way with the man we're supposed to believe that she actually loves. 

• Love 7

I really hope it's zombie Tommy saying it to Laurel. Hee.

But I actually hope it's Oliver saying it to Laurel because Oliver already had to hear Felicity say she doesn't want to be a woman he loves and from Laurel that just seems like piling it on.

Or could it be Olivers baby mama saying it to Oliver. Or Helena or McKenna or any of the other women he's been with? Oh maybe it's cupid?

Edited by catrox14

Also I actually hope it's Oliver saying it to, surely, because Oliver already had to hear Felicity say she doesn't want to be a wonderful, an he loves. That just seems like piling it on.

That's exactly why I think it's Laurel talking to Oliver. He's been shit on fairly consistently for the duration of the show and specifically these past 6 episodes, so why not put that on him too? 

• Love 4

So I guess no shippers will walk away happy from this one. Well the few who like Ray might but the rest of the fandom, no matter where you stand, will be unhappy. Very lovely indeed.

Yep I laugh at them thinking they can get a spin-off when Ray is not getting a real positive reaction. Him getting what he wants and the obvious propping is making me detest him, maybe if we weren't being told how awesome he is by a character who he stalked and bought a store to get her to work for him along with her excusing his behavior, and actually interacted with other characters maybe I and others would start to like him except for him getting affections of his stalkee

It's not only that, but god, it'll be hard to watch her be tender with some guy we've just been introduced to (who has pursued her in a problematic way), without getting to see her be that way with the man we're supposed to believe that she actually loves.

Yeah Guggentroll you tell us on fucking Tumblr that she loves Oliver it would be nice to see it on the show!

Edited by jay741982
  • Love 2

Not only is Ray not getting a positive reaction on his own, he's breaking up the most popular couple the show has.  The most chemistry-couple on TV according to the People's Choice poll.

It's not like we haven't been telling the EPs that we would like Ray more if he didn't get between Oliver and Felicity. What are they thinking?????

Is there a chance that it is Oliver to Laurel?  Probably not, but I would enjoy that more.

Laurel isn't doing anything particularly stupid this week, as far as we know, whereas Oliver is about to save the man who killed Sara.

• Love 2

I'm the weirdo who loves angst in my ships--like, my fave episode & scene for my Fringe ship is devastating for them, but I could watch it over and over. What's happening with O/F is not good angst. It's just plot-driven nonsense that has turned the volume down on every positive aspect of their dynamic, except for Felicity calling Oliver on his shit, which has been cranked to 11.

I want to believe they still like each other, let alone love each other. Angst only works if you still believe in the relationship at its center. I'm not sure I do anymore? I don't know what they're going for, but it feels like a thing where Oliver is wrong wrongity wrong and Felicity is always right, but how would you know, because they don't actually speak to each other in anything other than sighs or barked orders or passive-aggressive sniping.

UGH, anyway. I'm prepared to like absolutely nothing about them for the next five episodes. 319 makes me really nervous--the Ray/Oliver different approach thing is a concern for me. I can't take much more of Saint Ray Full of Light. Things could start to turn by 320, but I'm not counting on it.

Edited by Carrie Ann
  • Love 16

That's exactly why I think it's Laurel talking to Oliver. He's been shit on fairly consistently for the duration of the show and specifically these past 6 episodes, so why not put that on him too? 

I completely agree with you. Everything has to be Oliver's fault and everyone has the right to tear him down. Yes, sometimes he is an idiot but it truly is getting too much for my taste.

maybe if we weren't being told how awesome he is by a character who he stalked and bought a store to get her to work for him along with her 

But don't you think it is so romantic. ;-) The EPs think it is a wonderful gesture from an even more wonderful man. Once again they are proving that they have no idea what people might consider weird or wrong or offensive because they still cannot or don't want to see why people have problems with Ray.

It's not like we haven't been telling the EPs that we would like Ray more if he didn't get between Oliver and Felicity. What are they thinking?????

Probably not much. It is a pattern. As long as they can dumb down Oliver and slap a mask on a wannabe they are happy.

What bugs me additionally is the Flash thing about Ray having Oliver's body and Barry's mind. Way to make her shallow about it. So Oliver is not smart enough but at least he's hot and Barry isn't hot enough. After all this time together they are making it seem as though she was only lusting after Oliver's body. Which is not really true. But then again they never had her express any real feelings other than dreaming about him being alive. 

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 6

But don't you think it is so romantic. ;-) The EPs think it is a wonderful gesture from an even more wonderful man. Once again they are proving that they have no idea what people might consider weird or wrong or offensive because they still cannot or don't want to see why people have problems with Ray.

Well, it's only professional stalking, dontcha know?  That's totally not creepy or outside the boundaries of acceptable behavior.  /snark

So are the writers going to lift more Laurel material from here for this next episode?  "It’s hard to imagine there was ever a time when I was in love with you.  You slept with my sister and our relationship was completely toxic.  Don't you think I have any self-respect?"

• Love 2

I completely agree with you. Everything has to be Oliver's fault and everyone has the right to tear him down. Yes, sometimes he is an idiot but it truly is getting too much for my taste.

Probably not much. It is a pattern. As long as they can dumb down Oliver and slap a mask on a wannabe they are happy.

What bugs me additionally is the Flash thing about Ray having Oliver's body and Barry's mind. Way to make her shallow about it. So Oliver is not smart enough but at least he's hot and Barry isn't hot enough. After all this time together they are making it seem as though she was only lusting after Oliver's body. Which is not really true. But then again they never had her express any real feelings other than dreaming about him being alive.

That's the thing Felicity loves Oliver just ask MG. He just won't let her say it. AK let her basically say it in the 4th episode of the Flash though

• Love 1

I think this is one of those things that I'll personally need to see in context before I judge her for it. It could come off as shallow, sure, but it's also a pretty good descriptor for someone who knows Oliver and Barry but does not know Ray, and I think the context/delivery means everything to how the line goes over. And, I mean...she's not wrong. It's not that Oliver isn't smart (although this season is arguable), but he's not quantum physics/scientific smart. Barry...yeah. He ain't got that body, bless him.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

I think this is one of those things that I'll personally need to see in context before I judge her for it. It could come off as shallow, sure, but it's also a pretty good descriptor for someone who knows Oliver and Barry but does not know Ray, and I think the context/delivery means everything to how the line goes over. And, I mean...she's not wrong. It's not that Oliver isn't smart (although this season is arguable), but he's not quantum physics/scientific smart. Barry...yeah. He ain't got that body, bless him.

Well she does say "did i say that out loud" but I hope they cut that line seriously. The fans like Barry and Oliver way more than this "awesome" man who we have to be told is awesome

• Love 2

EBR has been able to sell the most ridiculous lines ("I don't want to be a woman you love") so maybe she can make this make sense too.

Well, it's only professional stalking, dontcha know?  That's totally not creepy or outside the boundaries of acceptable behavior.  /snark

I wonder if Brandon Routh took his concerns to the EPs, or if he's just glad to have the opportunity of a spin-off so he's trying to make a silk purse out of the  pig's ear writing.

I'm the weirdo who loves angst in my ships--like, my fave episode & scene for my Fringe ship is devastating for them, but I could watch it over and over. What's happening with O/F is not good angst. It's just plot-driven nonsense that has turned the volume down on every positive aspect of their dynamic, except for Felicity calling Oliver on his shit, which has been cranked to 11.

I want to believe they still like each other, let alone love each other. Angst only works if you still believe in the relationship at its center. I'm not sure I do anymore? I don't know what they're going for, but it feels like a thing where Oliver is wrong wrongity wrong and Felicity is always right, but how would you know, because they don't actually speak to each other in anything other than sighs or barked orders or passive-aggressive sniping.

UGH, anyway. I'm prepared to like absolutely nothing about them for the next five episodes. 319 makes me really nervous--the Ray/Oliver different approach thing is a concern for me. I can't take much more of Saint Ray Full of Light. Things could start to turn by 320, but I'm not counting on it.

THIS. Thank you. I can take angst. The kind where it's so good it hurts because you know it's going to work out eventually. It has meaning and purpose. I was fully prepared for it too. I just don't know what the hell this is tbh. We all expected Felicity to have another love interest this season but I was hoping we'd still catch glimpses of the Oliver/Felicity relationship that was already established over two seasons. I've not really seen much of that at all. 

And I'm fairly sick of Ray being painted as perfect and Oliver is oh so terribly flawed. Perfection is boring. If it wasn't for Felicity following him everywhere he goes, I'd forget Ray even exists. 

Felicity has to feed Ray and get him into bed? She really is his babysitter. 

These guys know how to write steamy romance, huh? Quasi-parental relationships now, to go along with the quasi-incest? Who needs 50 Shades of Grey with the writers of Arrow around? Ray stalks her (but not in a creepy way) then has her be his mommy and put him to bed? Yeesh, this is just getting creepier and creepier.

Yeah, yeah, they're going for a Tony/Pepper dynamic and think it's charming. It's not. It worked with Tony and Pepper because RDJ and Gwyneth Paltrow are both talented, charismatic actors who can bring that charm to any material. In this show, they've got EBR who can do that, but Routh is a fucking dud, and he always has been. I've seen him try to do romantic lead before, and he just came across as creepy as fuck then too.

Honestly, if the intention was to just get me annoyed on Oliver's behalf, that some knock-off is coming in to take everything from him, and is supposedly so great that even the woman who is meant to love Oliver (not convinced she does, by the way, from everything I've read) is powerless to his charms, then I'd say it might work. If I was watching the show, but they already fucked it up enough that I have no desire to watch.

• Love 2

I have to admit I'm puzzled by the purpose of tweeting lines like the ones Guggenheim did in terms of getting people to watch the show. I understand that it gets people talking, but doesn't it also have the effect of getting some people - like me, I confess - so much less excited about the show that they decide not to watch an episode? I'm not all about Olicity, though I've enjoyed that dynamic, but when it looks like we're going to get one more episode with people saying hurtful things to each other (whoever actually has the line), I just... I don't know. I feel like they're deliberately advertising the dysfunction of this season and, personally, I don't want to watch that.

But maybe these are the spoilers that get most people fired up and excited about a show. 

Edited to change "Goffman" to "Guggenheim" - whoops.

Edited by bethy
  • Love 4

The question was

"Are you guy going back to cliché form with Ray and Felicity or we're gonna have the cool dynamic we had so far?"

And the answer was "Keep watching".  So I"d say yes, they're going with the cliche or he would have said "we're never going to just do the cliches".

I"m beginning to thing that the only thing that will get through is if people stop watching.  It was an intelligent, respectful question, and he just dismissed it.

Ha! They're both annoying me this season (and they both start with G), so I guess they're interchangeable in my brain.

Except Goffman was forced to fix his show under threat of cancellation. We're not so lucky with Arrow.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 3

From the article Laurel Brown wrote about Nanda Parbat that's posted in SPOILERS ONLY:

7. People building Atom super-suits shouldn’t work with no sleep, since their tools might accidentally destroy the entire building.

Felicity probably brings Ray food, makes him eat it, and then sends him off to bed like a good mom. 

I also hate the idea that these romances come down to a matter of score. Oliver slept with two women, so Felicity needs to sleep with two men so they'll be even. What the hell? How does that make sense? Everyone is different, and when one character is established as promiscuous, isn't it natural that he'd sleep with more people than the girl who has been shown to be more of an insular, romantic dreamer? Breaking everything down into raw numbers does no justice at all to actual character issues. Having Oliver just not meet anyone he might sleep with is worthless too, because that doesn't show him growing or changing, it just makes it look like the writers can't be bothered including that aspect. You know he's learning and maturing if he has opportunities he then passes up on.

Thank you. I'm glad you brought this up because I see a lot of fans using this as the perfect justification for Felicity hopping into bed with Ray (i.e. Oliver manwhored it up so Felicity needs to even the score). Uh, no she doesn't. There are plenty of other ways to show that Felicity is experienced in love and sex than having her sleep with the next guy that happens to show her the slightest bit of attention. In fact, they already proved she wasn't some virginal nun by showing us her past relationship with Cooper. Having her sleep with Ray only creates unnecessary issues, IMO. She, of course, has every right to sleep with whomever she wishes, but it certainly doesn't do her any favors if she's supposedly in love with Oliver (which we are led to believe). It also sets the stage for any future interaction between Oliver, Ray and Felicity to be awkward as hell. Then again, this show has no problem creating those kind of situations (e.g. Laurel having banged two best friends, Felicity becoming super-cozy with Oliver's ex, Thea trying to kiss her half-brother). I'm starting to wonder if your point about how much these showrunners seem to be obsessed with pseudo-incestuous sexual relationships is very much valid. Bleh.

• Love 7

Why do they keep saying things will change in a big way, as though it's a good thing? To me that's like saying, 'the stuff you loved about the show? Gone.' How is that supposed to excite anyone?

Or maybe they actually mean, 'all the stupid shit we already changed? We're changing it back.' That might get me interested, but of course we know that isn't going to be what they mean.

• Love 11

Even the no sleep stuff is a quasi rip off of the last Iron Man when Tony had PTSD, couldn't sleep, and made a bajillion Iron Men. Sorry, BR, you are no RDJ. Well, if they have Felicity act as Ray's mom, that'll really build a fun romance. Wait, no, it won't.  

• Love 8

I'm convinced that there'll be a half-joking "justice league" reference in an episode near or at the end of this season.  Since the show returned in January, there are four taglines using the word "justice" so far:

•  "I"m the justice you can't run from."  (3x10 dialogue line by Laurel)
  • "Justice is the new black."  (3x11 video promo and 3x13 tweet promo)
  • "Justice has a new face in Starling City."  (ArrowCW tweet on Feb. 19 to promote Atom debut in 3x15)
  • "Vengeance is justice."  (3x15 dialogue line by Nyssa)

Also, remember what SA said at FanExpo Canada 2014 last September :

"We are creating a Justice League on TV for us," Amell said. "I don't think there is a logistical reality to us participating in the feature side. That being said, I never wanted to have to feel like the show was justified, just because we participated in the movie. I don't think my character would participate on the cinematic side. What's that saying? Is it six seasons and a movie? Our show right now has me, Arsenal, Flash. There's going to be Firestorm and Atom. The Justice League elements of it are very present on our shows ['Arrow' and 'The Flash'] already."
Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Aren't we supposed to see Felicity's bullet scar this episode? If so…yeah, she's getting nekkid. 

Edited by Guest

You don't have to get naked to show a scar. I don't recall them saying when we are seeing her scar am I the only one who remembers that one of the prescreeners said there was nothing really romantic about Raylicity what was the word "Somewhat" I can't tell you how much I will throw up if I have to see Felicity and Ray love scene. It pisses me off we can't get Olicity sexy times

From Laurel Brown's spoilers: "There’s a towel. You won’t forget that towel." I so hope that this towel is not wrapped around a freshly showered Ray. Please, no!

I want to see Felicity in only a towel but not after having sex with a man I detest lol

Wasn't Laurel one of them who said Raylicity wasn't on in this episode? I may be wrong

• Love 1

am I the only one who remembers that one of the prescreeners said there was nothing really romantic about Raylicity what was the word "Somewhat"

Laurel Brown said that. 

I think it's safe to say that Felicity and Ray don't have sex in this episode. Although I think it's possible that they do literally sleep together. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Well, they're not exactly going to outright tell us that Ray and Felicity have sex, are they? But even if it doesn't happen in 315, it's heading that way.

Ugh, I hate the thought of them just sleeping together. The intimacy of that is not what I want to see.

Also, if this season is shaping up to be some kind of Justice League, why didn't they just call the show Starling City or something like that? Oh wait, because the show was originally about Oliver Queen and the Arrow. I kind of forgot what with all these shitty wannabe heroes running around.

Edited by Guest

The game changing thing sends the message to me that Team Arrow ceases (at least as it functions now around Oliver).  It tells me that characters scatter and alliances change.  It tells me goals shift so something like Oliver's vow to save the city falls to others but not because he wants to reclaim Oliver Queen but because he is caught up in other crap and is too busy for Starling.  It makes me fear that Roy and Laurel are the new stars of Team Arrow and Diggle slides over to ARGUS full time and Felicity expands her comm duties to Ray in addition to the arrowettes and maybe occasionally looking things up for Oliver. 

None of it sound appealing or for that matter twist worthy.  More crap with the LoA either fight against or working with.  Maybe if we're lucky we get zombie Tommy.  Hey, they did say Laurel was going to get a replacement love interest for Ted Grant...unless they meant Nyssa?  My worst fear is a time jump because that sets up all sorts of crap but otherwise, ehh, none of these game changers sound that clever or enjoyable to watch. 

MG is so certain of his pronouncement of epic and game changing that something has to be happening but he's also the one that mentions people on the outside looking in would call them crazy for what they are doing and that for some shows it would be jumping the shark moments.   More than anything I take away the feeling that they want this show to fail. 

• Love 9

Laurel Brown said that. 

I think it's safe to say that Felicity and Ray don't have sex in this episode. Although I think it's possible that they do literally sleep together.

Words escape me for why Felicity would sleep in his bed especially when they aren't together.

Well, they're not exactly going to outright tell us that Ray and Felicity have sex, are they? But even if it doesn't happen in 315, it's heading that way.

Ugh, I hate the thought of them just sleeping together. The intimacy of that is not what I want to see.

Also, if this season is shaping up to be some kind of Justice League, why didn't they just call the show Starling City or something like that? Oh wait, because the show was originally about Oliver Queen and the Arrow. I kind of forgot what with all these shitty wannabe heroes running around.

They aren't gonna tell us outright but they might give Olicters kinda of a warning

Vlada Gelman from Tvline.com said this episode will break the internet twice take that whoever you feel