Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I refuse to believe that Laurel will be BC by episode 9. That's like 8 weeks from when Sara died and she hasn't even started training yet. NO WAY. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a less than subtle shot of her staring at Sara's black mask though, in the episode before the hiatus. Ugh. I can see it now.

Edited by Angel12d

If Laurel actually wears fishnets to go and fight crime, then she's even dumber than all the episodes of this series so far have shown her to be. So year, I'm sure she will wear them.

The writers have already allowed their adherence to comic book history (or whatever material Katie Cassidy is blackmailing them with) to steer the show into rough waters, so why not go all the way and sink the damned thing completely? Give Oliver the boxing glove arrow, have Roy get hooked on heroin and use a dead cat as a weapon, and Laurel can spend a few weeks on a yacht, banging Ra's Al Ghul.

• Love 7

Speaking of trying to apply logic to the show, was thinking about Felicity's crossover to The Flash.

When is this happening in the Arrow/Flash timeline? (Full disclosure, I don't scrutinise The Flash like I do Arrow)

We know at the end of Episode 1 they aligned, but I fell like Arrow's timeline is a week or 2 behind The Flash's. 

Arrow Ep2 starts next day after Ep1, Flash I assumed the normal week time jump each episode.

I can't imagine Oliver waiting 1 week to go find Thea and seriously if all it took Felicity to find her was a Ping, surely that can't take 1+ weeks (unless she has it switched off?)

Also when does Felicity find out about Barry? and by whom? Barry? I hope so... Otherwise Oliver's taking too long to tell her, that he is out of the coma at least, it will come across as a bit douchey.

For some reason I suspect that Barry will contact Felicity before Oliver tells her.

• Love 2

Question: Do you have anything on Laurel and Oliver on Arrow? I’m dying here! —Micaela

Ausiello: Would you settle for something on Ray-Felicity-Oliver instead? (You’re gonna have to, ’cause it’s all I gots!) Felicity will announce her new gig working for Ray at the start of Wednesday’s episode, triggering this passive-aggressive reaction from Ollie: “He pauses for a second then keeps going and changes the subject,” Stephen Amell previews. But it sure seems like things are a little tense in this sneak peek, eh? “[We're] certainly going to learn how Oliver feels about it,” Amell confirms. “It comes to a head towards the latter part of our fall run.” Meanwhile, if you were wondering, like us, whether there would be any residual awkwardness between Felicity and Oliver, given what transpired in the season premiere, Amell notes, “I’ve always strived [to make] sure [Arrow] relationships are adult relationships. You can kiss someone and you can profess something to them, but that doesn’t mean you avoid eye contact with them. There is a bigger goal and a much bigger circumstance at play. So, [while] I’m sure things are awkward, they’ve got work to do.”

http://tvline.com/2014/10/21/greys-anatomy-spoilers-amelia-addiction-season-11-ask-ausiello/

Passive-aggressive Oliver is my least favorite Oliver, ugh.

Edited by dancingnancy
  • Love 1

Passive-aggressive Oliver is my least favorite Oliver, ugh.

Passive aggressive Oliver is only the worst if people let him be that way. I hope Felicity or Digg put him in his place. Plus, I think his reaction could be quite comedic. Hopefully it goes that direction. 

Also, don't you love how the person asked for Lauriver and we got Olicity instead?! HOPE IS ALIVE PEOPLE. 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 10

Yay for having nothing to say about Laurel and Oliver.  Also AK praising SA and EBR.

Poor Stephan Amell, trying to keep the adult relationships adult on this show.

I just noticed in the clip that Oliver really doesn't have time for Diggle's jokes right now.

• Love 1

I need help. I'm confused. I thought the crossover was in episode 8 of both shows? But The Flash is also in 9? I need a list. Lol

That picture makes me think Felicity shows up at the end of the episode. Which would be nice, maybe she rushes back after hearing about Malcom & Thea.

The Flash is an episode ahead of Arrow, so I think they're on 1x10. The tweet says AK is on the Arrow set not The Flash set so Danielle Panabaker must be the one crossing over to Arrow.

Edited by drspaceman10

But are they on the set of Flash or Arrow that is the question? If i understood correctly they are on the set of Arrow and Danielle is watching the scene with Kreisbeg. I think he tagged it the Flash because Danielle is there and Flash is about to start.

Edited by Velocity23

What was the EP's thought process, lets give them Sara and Nyssa as a couple that's well written and handled like any other couple, then kill off Sara and give Nyssa more scenes with Sara's sister instead. That sounds like a great idea. 

I still hope Nyssa gets pissed at Laurel for burying Sara like garbage in an old grave, and takes Sara back to Nanda Parbat where she can have the funeral and burial of a fallen warrior/assassin. (or puts her in the Lazarus Pits, where she's all ready to come back when Laurel fails)

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 5

Interview with Rick Cosnett on the crossover. It's a Flash interview but concerns the crossover and I'm not sure if it goes here or with The Flash soooo, eh, here are the specific Arrow people quotes. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/flashs-rick-cosnett-eddie-thawne-742121

What can we look forward to in the upcoming double date between Barry and Felicity, Iris and Eddie?

It was so fun to shoot. In our cafe, Jitters, we have a little balcony area and Jesse [L. Martin] was sitting up there [during filming] and he just couldn't stop laughing every time we cut. There's flirting, people are secretly sweating, some people are oblivious to what's going on. From the moment Felicity walks in, it's all on. It's fascinating to see all of these characters being thrown together in a mixer and see what color comes out. There's going to be a lot of feeling sorry for people and a lot of stumbling. (Laughs.) People are going to be 'shipping all sorts of crossovers. I think there's going to be a lot of that happening, especially with the double date.

Is there someone from the Arrow universe you think Eddie could have a beer with?

I think Eddie is definitely fascinated by Oliver Queen because he is quite famous and it would be interesting. The Queens and the Thawnes are both big families so that would be fascinating to see.

She's never taking that damn jacket off, is she?

So, did Sara have two jackets, or did she ask Laurel to give her back the one she gave her? If there is only one jacket, I hope to god Laurel had the sense to have it cleaned before she put it on.

• Love 2

What was the EP's thought process, lets give them Sara and Nyssa as a couple that's well written and handled like any other couple, then kill off Sara and give Nyssa more scenes with Sara's sister instead. That sounds like a great idea. 

They do enjoy their sister swapping on this show.

• Love 3

I changed my mind about the double date. The more I hear how non romantic and totally awkward it is the more I want to see it. 

Me too. Especially now that I've seen in the previews that Barry has to leave and what Felicity says to make his excuses.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

LMaoooooooooooo Really bad diarrhea :p Oh Felicity...  

Unfortunately spending all that time in season 1 listening to Oliver's terrible excuses obviously didn't help.

I seriously cannot wait for this episode.

• Love 5

Unfortunately spending all that time in season 1 listening to Oliver's terrible excuses obviously didn't help.

I seriously cannot wait for this episode.

Hahahaha oh wow. Me either. Can Felicity move to The Flash permanently, since I'm no longer watching Arrow? Kidding! Mostly. Maybe. Don't kill me. :)

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 4

The Secret Origins episode is the main reason I'm ok with Felicity not being in the next two episodes that much, since she's going to be featured pretty heavily in 305.

The Flash 104 sounds like a lot of awkward fun so I'm in.

• Love 2

The promo looks like there is going to be a lot of fun banter between Felicity and  Barry. I'm good with that, especially since Arrow is going to be so Laurel-heavy. I'm just going to pretend that Tuesday is my A show, and Wednesday is the B.

• Love 1

The promo looks like there is going to be a lot of fun banter between Felicity and  Barry. I'm good with that, especially since Arrow is going to be so Laurel-heavy. I'm just going to pretend that Tuesday is my A show, and Wednesday is the B.

Exactly! It makes me less bitter to think about it that way :)

Hahahaha oh wow. Me either. Can Felicity move to The Flash permanently, since I'm no longer watching Arrow? Kidding! Mostly. Maybe. Don't kill me. :)

It's funny over the summer, I was hoping that they weren't thinking of moving Felicity over to the Flash. Now, I'll gladly support her move to Central City. That way I can have my favorite living character from Arrow on a show that I actually enjoy watching. I don't care if she's not Barry's love interest, Felicity is more than a love interest so I don't need her to be one.  

• Love 9

Oh joy.  Laurel and Nyssa are matchy matchy! Maybe Nyssa respects single white female vibe. 

That's the first thing I noticed, how matchy matchy they are, even to their hairstyles. Maybe it's the official Mourning Sara costume?  Or the thing Nyssa respects about Laurel, how well she picks up on being other people.

• Love 2

I actually hadn't noticed the matchiness. I was too stuck on Laurel's awful outfit. But now that you mention it.....good grief. What is the point of that?

ETA: I actually don't mind Laurel's top, to be honest. It's actually kind of pretty. It just does not go well with that jacket and those pants.

Edited by Starfish35

Oh how I wish the continuation of that scene is Nyssa standing up and punching Laurel in the face just because or for burying Sara in an old grave. Either one would work for me. I just want someone to be upset of their treatment of Sara. 

• Love 6

Oh how I wish the continuation of that scene is Nyssa standing up and punching Laurel in the face just because or for burying Sara in an old grave. Either one would work for me. I just want someone to be upset of their treatment of Sara. 

I just got such a good visual of that.  Thank you! I want now.