Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Diaz is going to be BS’s plot

I mean on the one hand, it is an even match when it comes to horrible acting and charters with no substance.  And its two-for-one FF material.  

On the other hand - just freaking get rid of the dead weight show.  

3 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

But is Marc even in the know what Beth has planned?

If he is - then any hope I had based on her taking over is already gone.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

He said Oliver isn't outed in the finale.  There's your answer.  

Is this the first time he’s ever blatantly lied to a fan like that? I remember times where he’s been evasive, but this feels like a first.  Maybe he’s as over this season’s crap as the rest of us and just doesn’t care anymore.

Screw MG for leaving a parting gift of one last regressive, OOC, secret-keeping Oliver moment, thereby undoing all the growth he experienced this season. I hope Beth just ignores whatever MG had planned with Diaz, BS, jail, etc and does her own thing. 

• Love 13
Just now, Mrs. de Winter said:

I mean on the one hand, it is an even match when it comes to horrible acting and charters with no substance.  And its two-for-one FF material.  

On the other hand - just freaking get rid of the dead weight show.  

If he is - then any hope I had based on her taking over is already gone.

I think Marc is off vacationing in Asia. I think he was probably the one to advice to do Longbow Hunters in s7. And thats about it. 

4 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

But is Marc even in the know what Beth has planned? I find it shitty that Marc speaks for the future when he probbaly isnt the loop of things to come.

Pretty much this. Just because he's left the finale with set up with how he'd like the show to go next season doesn't necessarily mean Beth will follow along. For instance I wouldn't see Marc wanting an Olicity baby plot-it would interrupt all his wonderful Oliver keeps things from Felicity ideas- but the shows going there. 

Hopefully they pull a major FU on Marc and like kill BS and Diaz in a murder-sucide off screen during hiatus fingers crossed ? 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

I think Marc is off vacationing in Asia. I think he was probably the one to advice to do Longbow Hunters in s7. And thats about it. 

Here is hoping!  And hoping that we find out that everything after the wedding was a half season long Vertigo hallucination a la the Dallas shower scene.  Because that would not be any worse than the actual writing for this season. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Is this the first time he’s ever blatantly lied to a fan like that? I remember times where he’s been evasive, but this feels like a first.  Maybe he’s as over this season’s crap as the rest of us and just doesn’t care anymore.

I guess technically he wasn't outed, because he outed himself. But SA doesn't seem like the type to be pedantic about something like that. 

Just now, apinknightmare said:

I guess technically he wasn't outed, because he outed himself. But SA doesn't seem like the type to be pedantic about something like that. 

Part of the fan's question was literally "so Oliver doesn't out himself?" so yep it was a blatant lie.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I hope Beth just ignores whatever MG had planned with Diaz, BS, jail, etc and does her own thing. 

Remember Beth how you said you could have written a whole episode out of Olicity's wedding? Go with God Beth. At this point it couldn't make the show any worst. 

• Love 5

The interviews have made me even angrier about Oliver not telling Felicity. I may be just as pissed off as I was about the S4 lie. I expect multiple season 7 episodes dedicated to Oliver apologizing to Felicity. That’s it. Also, for Oliver to never keep anything from Felicity again. He better tell her everything. He gets a paper cut? Immediately calls her. Thinks about buying new socks? Tells her before he does. 

Come on, Beth. Don’t let me down. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I'm not sure they even want me to watch S7 tbh. All the asshole newbies are still around, as is BS and Diaz. And Olicity are possibly gonna have some issues after Oliver didn't tell her he was going to prison. Greeaaaaat. Just what I wanted. 

I can't believe a spoiler about their baby is my only hope. Well, that and SA, EBR and DR's excitement for the change. I guess we'll see.

Edited by Guest
41 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I feel ragey.

What I’m getting is Oliver isn’t even going to take out Diaz in S7. Diaz is going to be BS’s plot. They expect me to come back for that?!

No wonder everyone was excited about the turnover. This is shit.

BS going after Diaz is actually IMO a good thing. Keep them isolated from the rest of the show.  

34 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

But is Marc even in the know what Beth has planned? I find it shitty that Marc speaks for the future when he probbaly isnt the loop of things to come.

Beth is the showrunner but MG is still a creative consultant or some crap.  I'd bet anything he's still there when Berlanti and Beth and the other showrunners get together to plan out the whole seasons.  We just have to hope that she's allowed to execute this crap better.  Or if we are really lucky, shout it down when it's crap. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

BS going after Diaz is actually IMO a good thing. Keep them isolated from the rest of the show.  

Beth is the showrunner but MG is still a creative consultant or some crap.  I'd bet anything he's still there when Berlanti and Beth and the other showrunners get together to plan out the whole seasons.  We just have to hope that she's allowed to execute this crap better.  Or if we are really lucky, shout it down when it's crap. 

Honestly i doubt. I heard about some of the things they have planned. And its not something Marc would have a big influence on. 

(edited)

I'm so upset! I swear I'm about 2mm from peacing out and marking my latest fanfic is abandoned.

No baby, nothing. Nothing to ffing look forward to. So over it.

Edited by Mellowyellow
Just now, way2interested said:

Baby wasn't supposed to come in 623 anyway, It's s7.

Did we ever get to see what the direct quote on that was? Someone (and we don't even know who) was being cryptic and I feel like fandom ran away with it! I don't think we even saw any proper tweet on it. Just lots of people typing in ***** and being crytic! 

Just now, Mellowyellow said:

Did we ever get to see what the direct quote on that was? Someone (and we don't even know who) was being cryptic and I feel like fandom ran away with it! I don't think we even saw any proper tweet on it. Just lots of people typing in ***** and being crytic!

Scarynikki12 confirmed it here.

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

Scarynikki12 confirmed it here.

That was for 623 wasn't it? So David may have lied.

I don't know! I'm so upset! I even texted my husband to tell him I'm not getting an Olicity baby! 

(edited)

If Felicity is not pregnant yet, she won't be pregnant until October, which means no baby till s8. Even if they allow conjugal visits in supermax, Felicity is going to be in ARGUS hiding.  So sorry, @Mellowyellow.

So given that Oliver gave Diggle a Green Arrow outfit, my speculation is that Oliver wants Diggle to suit up and be the Green Arrow while he's in the supermax.  Then when Diaz is caught and killed (ep 2), Oliver will come out of prison and say "It was just a way to catch Diaz, it's not really true."

What?  A girl can dream.

I'm angry that we got nothing on how everyone survived the island last year but we're getting more and more Diaz and BS as a regular next season.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

That was for 623 wasn't it? So David may have lied.

Nope - all of the reports from people actually at the con said it was not happening until season seven and that it would not come up in this episode. 

11 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Honestly i doubt. I heard about some of the things they have planned. And its not something Marc would have a big influence on. 

E8149EB7-8864-4573-92C1-E262F7DA4118.gif

• Love 7
Just now, statsgirl said:

If Felicity is not pregnant yet, she won't be pregnant until October, which means no baby till s8. Even if they allow conjugal visits in supermax, Felicity is going to be in ARGUS hiding

Nah, Cecile wasn't revealed to be pregnant until 403 on Flash and she's having the baby on Tuesday.

2 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

To be fair I only asked Ramsey about if she’s going to be pregnant not in which season/episode it would be revealed. 

You did great hun!!!! The bastards at CW just don't want to give us an Olicitot!!!!!! *wails loudly*

• Love 1
(edited)
Just now, BunsenBurner said:

I was just looking at twitter and saw that Olicity twins confirmed. Now whether it’s true or not. Hmm

WTF!!!!! Explain???!!!!!

ETA: Sorry for the language I am very fond of you, I've just got a short fuse today!

Edited by Mellowyellow
4 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Also the lack of pregnancy in the finale tells me that we’re probably getting a delivery a year from now to take advantage of May Sweeps. 

Honestly, Felicity shouldn't even let Oliver touch her until around January.

• Love 15

Oh I think that was from the clip this morning about how he has his hands full (going to jail is what he was referring to I assume).

No twins! Not that I want them to have twins having taken care of twins lots this year!!! Definitely do not want twins!

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

You did great hun!!!! The bastards at CW just don't want to give us an Olicitot!!!!!! *wails loudly*

I wouldn't freak out yet. The fans who got the spoiler said David said next season and for all we know season opens up with Felicity pregnant.

Edited by Mary0360
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

ETA: Husband told me to go buy a pair of earrings =P

He's amazing. And I bet he'd never lie to you about a deal he made with the FBI either.

28 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

To be fair I only asked Ramsey about if she’s going to be pregnant not in which season/episode it would be revealed. 

In that case, kudos to jesileigh who wrote Unexpected, in which Felicity finds out she's pregnant after Oliver goes to jail, back in April.

• Love 7

These spoilers are making me doubt things. This doesn’t sound like something that will be resolved in one episode. Oliver making decisions alone about something that affects Felicity is basically what causes all their problems. The last time it took a season and a half to deal with the fallout of something like this. 

He keeps.. not confiding in her in moments he should and that’s something that Felicity canonically hates. Now she is going into protective custody alone with William because he asked her to. These are pretty big things happening... I don’t want to say it, but I think when we come back and Oliver gets out of prison they’ll be in a really bad place. The one thing that Felicity asked of Oliver was for him to include her. Hell, she even told him in 622 something along the lines of “There no you alone anymore. There’s an us. I’m gonna need you to start seeing it this way”. 

Oliver keeps making the same mistake and I don’t know how they’re going to resolve this. Stephen said this will go on in the “early episodes of season 7”, correct? Are we sure this won’t have a much bigger fallout than we are anticipating?

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Zackary said:

Are we sure this won’t have a much bigger fallout than we are anticipating?

He's got to be out of prison and be the GA and have a team again by 707 for the crossover and they gotta get Olicity to have a baby somehow. And they have to create their own season arc/drama, so I don't think they can wallow on last year's stuff for too long.

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if Beth wraps up the lose ends of S6 as quickly as possible to start over in S7

Where I am at.

• Love 1

So if William and Felicity are in some kind of witness protection program that would make it harder for Oliver and the team to know what's going on in their lives. Which makes me kind of spec that Felicity is going to find out she's pregnant over hiatus then get pregnant after Oliver's out. Since it'll add another element to Oliver's decision. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, way2interested said:

He's got to be out of prison and be the GA and have a team again by 707 for the crossover and they gotta get Olicity to have a baby somehow. And they have to create their own season arc/drama, so I don't think they can wallow on last year's stuff for too long.

As far as I heard, Ramsey confirmed that Felicity was pregnant in season 7 not that they had a baby. They got the season rundown, so for all we know she could announce she’s pregnant in 723. 

The smart thing to do would be to clear this away as soon as possible, but with Amell saying “we’ll have to swift through it in the early part of season 7”, I’m concerned with how long this drama is going to last. As well as with what a resolution to this even is? Oliver groveling? He keeps on making unilateral decisions, how do you fix that?

3 minutes ago, Zackary said:

but with Amell saying “we’ll have to swift through it in the early part of season 7”

I think he was mostly saying that in terms of Oliver in prison, not Oliver and Felicity's relationship.

Idk, I honestly just think that because they're married now the drama can't last as long as it could say in s4.

• Love 2

I'm pretty sure the baby spoiler is accurate (DR doesn't lie and even TV Guide are talking about it) so I doubt any Olicity problems will be dragged out for long. Maybe a couple of episodes? But they gotta make that baby somehow. Haha.