Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I do expect Felicity to get arrested at some point but not in 609.

I wonder if Lance gets taken from Olicity's wedding reception?

Edited by Guest
9 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Was KC filming on reception day?

I swear if BS disrupts the reception *shakes fist*

No she wasn't filming, neither was PB that we know of. It's possible she kidnapped him before the reception and the gang spends all 9 minutes going where's Lance?

1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

No she wasn't filming, neither was PB that we know of. It's possible she kidnapped him before the reception and the gang spends all 9 minutes going where's Lance?

I would riot. 

Guys, can we talk about the absolute perfection that is this screen cap? Oliver's face as MySon watches him get slapped with the cuffs. The all-business fed giving the let's go law enforcement shoulder pat. Too sassy FBI agent staring sassily. And

THE TURKEY

AND

THE PUMPKIN who are NOT getting paid enough for this shit!

jvm9b-Ay.jpg-large.jpeg

• Love 19

Quentin is at the reception.  BS and muscle crash taking Quentin while informing the gang ransom is a weapon of mass destruction? They disappear in a poof of atmospheric smoke. I guess they could arrive that way too.

8 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Quentin is at the reception.  BS and muscle crash taking Quentin while informing the gang ransom is a weapon of mass destruction? They disappear in a poof of atmospheric smoke. I guess they could arrive that way too.

So they gonna crash just for Quentin? Its easier to get him while he is going home or just at home. I dont think KC was filming when the reception was being filmed. 

KC and Willa filmed on the same day. And KC posted some BTS video that looked like a hallway of a apartment building. 

Edited by Velocity23

My guess is the reception is at the very beginning and Quentin gets taken after he leaves or it's at the end of the episode after they got Quentin back and it leads to the real MSF cliffhanger. 

Im leaning towards end of the episode just because of how long the scene is reported to be. Arrow does action openers.

Edited by Chaser

The whole Lance gets kidnapped angle irritates me.  The only non-superhero folks on the show are Felicity (CJ kidnapping her would be too personal for Oliver, and seems like if he kidnapped Felicity it would be more to get HER to do something than leverage over the Green Arrow team), Myson (his frequent flyer kidnapped card is full), and Lance.  So Lance is the only one that can be taken, and the only person to really tie Black Siren into this story at all.  I can't figure out why she's sticking around?  Honestly, I don't dislike the character as much as I did Laurel, but I just don't understand her purpose.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Velocity23 said:

So they gonna crash just for Quentin? Its easier to get him while he is going home or just at home. I dont think KC was filming when the reception was being filmed. 

KC and Willa filmed on the same day. And KC posted some BTS video that looked like a hallway of a apartment building. 

This is certainly a viable alternative. I was just thinking about uses for atmospheric smoke at the reception.

4 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

So is BS going to do the dramatic flinging of her hair and falling to the ground slowly as she lays her head in her arm as she passes out? Can’t wait?.

Edited by BunsenBurner
  • Love 3

Seems like all (or a good part of) the promo pics will be of the family outing before Oliver gets arrested. Look at the hand holding! And Oliver got Felicity up on the dais just like for the proposal in 409. Could also be she's there to be supportive of William. This is an entirely new situation for him.

• Love 4

All my eyes see is Olicity/William and Oliver as GA again. Haha. 

It kinda looks like Diggle gets captured so maybe Oliver suits up to help? 

Once again I'm baffled as to why the episode description is focusing on Black Siren and not, you know, MICHAEL FREAKING EMERSON. WTF.

I wonder if Oliver gets arrested before he suits up again or after.

25 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Once again I'm baffled as to why the episode description is focusing on Black Siren and not, you know, MICHAEL FREAKING EMERSON. WTF.

Totally WTF.

But then, they thought Deathstroke would bring in viewers too.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

BC = Because Chico

AR607a_0014b_595_Mini%20Logo%20TV%20whit

Damn, EBR really is a magical unicorn, able to make me at least not hate the kid as much ... he might even look adorable in that pic with him matching his future step-mom's coat and Dad's tie.  

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
Forgot to type "EBR" LOL
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

So, not an actual redo of the wedding. It's still cool. ?That's Lance giving the toast, no? On a superficial not, I'd like to hear from someone why Felicity is wearing glasses on occasions she used to wear contacts in previous five seasons. I o't mind, I'm just curious because it's kind of noticeable.

Just now, apinknightmare said:

In that one of Oliver and Felicity hugging - is Oliver in green or in black? I know the green can look black sometimes, but I never noticed his quiver being that color with the red lining. But I also don't get a look from that angle very often, LOL.

You think it might be Oliver impersonating EarthX Oliver?

3 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Isn't that photo from the crossover, not the reception?

I don't know, my mind jumped to the reception. Oh, but Alex and Sara hook up after the rehearsal dinner, don't they? Maybe this is that.

Edited by bijoux
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

It is black! Yay eyes! 

DO3pOPKV4AAn6l8.jpg

Okay that wall in the background kinda looks like Oliver's apartment. Does Star labs have similar wall? I don't remember now.

7 minutes ago, bijoux said:

And the theory about the NaziOliver actually being out Oliver undercover grows exponentially. ?

Since Felicity's wearing the same outfit in the hug pic as she is in the one with Iris where they're being held by the SS clowns, I'm guessing he infiltrates to rescue her? IF HE DOESN'T THEN THAT'S WHAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 12