Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Plus, why don't either of them look happy? Could Sara be telling her, "hey, by the way, this isn't real"? 

Or she's saying "I screwed your fiance in the coat closet a few minutes ago bee-tee-dubs. I'm gonna do it again later during cocktail hour." 

• Love 19

Is Sara wearing the same outfit from the 100 pic with SA?

I'm in the "Tommy is the Groom" camp.

When I first glimpsed at the image, I thought Sara had her arm up resting on the side of Laurels face. It looked like she was going to snap Laurels neck.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

FWIW, jbuffyangel posted a long thingy about how excited she is about this development and that a LL/OQ wedding only reinforces Olicity. ::eyeroll::

LMAO. Felicity's probably gonna be with Ray in the 100th and they'll still think it reinforces Olicity. Please stop but also don't because I really needed that laugh today.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

FWIW, jbuffyangel posted a long thingy about how excited she is about this development and that a LL/OQ wedding only reinforces Olicity. ::eyeroll::

I was reading a review of last night's episode from a reviewer who didn't like it, and the very first comment was someone telling her that she needed to read jbuffyangel's blog, "because she'd like the season better if she could see the bigger picture." Just...LOL. 

• Love 8

Well, if there was one photo to completely turn me off from tuning in...

It is funny though. It could have been a bittersweet alternate reality that Oliver has to work through to get back home, but TIIC made the Oliver-Sara-Laurel trio so toxic, I can't help but laugh at it. I just need to know - will there be arm crossing and bitchface?

From @apinknightmare:  I was reading a review of last night's episode from a reviewer who didn't like it, and the very first comment was someone telling her that she needed to read jbuffyangel's blog, "because she'd like the season better if she could see the bigger picture." Just...LOL. 

I've seen so many variations of this on Tumblr, and I'm glad it works for some people, but let me rage and complain in peace. The big picture of Olicity getting back together in S8 does me no good if I have to watch miniature condiments for 3 years to get there. As I've recently learned, I really need entertainment to be fun to escape my reality. 

I admit - I have a bit of morbid curiosity and just might watch the crossoverpalooza. That above picture is hysterical. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 16
23 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

I'm now even more curious as to how do they make Tommy a part of it without Colin Donnell being in the episode.

Stand in at the front of the church waiting for Laurel to walk down the aisle, side view from a distance with Oliver happily watching the wedding

• Love 12
Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

Stand in at the front of the church waiting for Laurel to walk down the aisle, side view from a distance with Oliver happily watching the wedding

Haha I love how you can talk us off the ledge without being overly annoyingly optimistic

*blows you a kiss*

• Love 1

I kinda don't want Felicity to be in the dream/vision/hallucination at all? I want her to be in the real world trying to get people out of dreamland. Also for SYMBOLISM of being real. Gimme, Berlanti, you like this kind of shit more than I do.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, dtissagirl said:

I kinda don't want Felicity to be in the dream/vision/hallucination at all? I want her to be in the real world trying to get people out of dreamland. Also for SYMBOLISM of being real. Gimme, Berlanti, you like this kind of shit more than I do.

If it's just Oliver that's dreaming, she could be in his dreamworld and actually getting shit done in the real world.

• Love 3

I thought Felicity was in the dream world because EBR was pictured wearing the same blue dress from 307? That might be a logic leap but it wouldn't surprise me seeing as BR was spotted wearing a suit in one of DR's BTS pics last week.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Just seems this thread is evolving into all hope is lost.

I don't think that all hope is lost. But I'm annoyed as hell that the 100th episode might have a LL/OQ wedding because honestly, what would be the point of that now? The show killed that idea dead in season 2.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

If it's just Oliver that's dreaming, she could be in his dreamworld and actually getting shit done in the real world.

I've seen this kind of episode so many times by now, that I'm projecting. My favorite version is the one wherein someone is trying to get the dreamers out, and if they end up in the hallucination, it's to disrupt it -- i.e. they're still themselves, while everyone else is the dreamer making them up. I would love this to be the story.

But then I remember EBR was in the fancy blue dress, so I got nothing. Lol. I should go back to not thinking about this show. It worked last week.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

I dont get the Felicity/Tommy thing ....

I don't get any of it.

Apparently in the space of 4 episodes Oliver is going to Sleep with Susan, Marry Laurel and then Fall Instantly in love with Tina who is a Cop that hates Vigilante but is also secretly NuCanary. 

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 17
Just now, dtissagirl said:

I've seen this kind of episode so many times by now, that I'm projecting. My favorite version is the one wherein someone is trying to get the dreamers out, and if they end up in the hallucination, it's to disrupt it -- i.e. they're still themselves, while everyone else is the dreamer making them up. I would love this to be the story.

I really liked that episode of Smallville :) I can only hope they do something like that in the crossovers, but I doubt it.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I've seen so many variations of this on Tumblr, and I'm glad it works for some people, but let me rage and complain in peace.

I just think it's funny that so many people in fandom give such weight to JBA's ideas. I get why people like reading her reviews, especially in times like these, because she's relentlessly optimistic and can give a positive spin to pretty much anything. But redirecting someone to a fan blog so they can "see the bigger picture" as if JBA has any actual information on what that is just makes me laugh. 

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

admit - I have a bit of morbid curiosity and just might watch the crossoverpalooza. That above picture is hysterical. 

I'm definitely watching the crossover, even if I don't watch a single other episode of Arrow this year. But oddly I'm just amused by this.  

• Love 1

It's all clear to me, people who enjoyed romance part of Arrow had Season 3&4 (not actually, because X reasons), and  Season 5+ is for people who would love to see some comic canon on TV, to put it nicely. So it's win - win for Berlanti Production. Simple and clever. No personal bias here from TPTB, just money and pleasing everyone. This is how I see it.

Such a happy bride and sister of the bride! LOL. I can see O/L getting married as I said before if it's an alternative reality of some sort..like with Oliver never getting on the Gambit. I also don't want to watch any of that though.

Didn't MG say CD couldn't appear on the episode because of his filming schedule? Maybe they just mention him..

• Love 3
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

Except there is zero evidence that anyone other than a very small percentage of their viewing audience actually gives a shit about comic canon. 

Maybe, but in long run (after Arrow), Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg, Ben Sokolowski and Brian Ford Sullivan all want comic audience by side for other projects, because half of EPs are comic fans and some of them even writing comics right now, just look at MG twitter. Comic auidence have community, GA don't. GA move to next show after the end of show. I don't read comics, so I will swallow whatever they sell as story, because I am not invested in canon.

Edited by Lidach

What comic canon? Where?

Comic canon: Prometheus cuts off Roy's arm and explodes a bunch of stuff that kills Roy's kid, whose mother, btw, is Artemis' sister. Oliver goes ragey and kills Prometheus, which is huge since justice leaguers DO NOT KILL VILLAINS EVER or you have to deal with Clark and Bruce and Diana's fury. So Oliver lies that he didn't kill Prometheus, to his wife included, and then it comes out he did kill, and he goes to prison. Then his wife dumps him.

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I don't get any of it.

Apparently in the space of 4 episodes Oliver is going to Sleep with Susan, Marry Laurel and then Fall Instantly in love with Tina who is a Cop that hates Vigilante but is also secretly NuCanary. 

You know it sounds too stupid to be possible when it's all laid out like but then I remember that this is the show that had Oliver stabbed with a sword and thrown off a cliff and then recover through the magical healing properties of penicillin tea. This show...

• Love 16

Laurel is not wearing a ring on the ring finger of her left hand, leaving it conveniently empty.  Always thinking ahead. (How is that episode not going to make Olicity fans, already with skin raw, not feel ragey?)

It's possible that Prometheus isn't part of the SCPD (i.e. not Pike) but just has access to the storage via Mayo.

9 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

After last night's episode, IMO Malone is either dead or evil or both, probably very soon.  Both temp LI are probably gone by 509/510, which IF true supports my (long standing) theory that they're doing a reverse of every other season.  Where the Temp LIs are at the start of the season and the reunion is around Feb Sweeps.  Normally the break is during Feb Sweeps and one move gets with a temp LI (Laurel/Tommy S1, Oliver/Sara S2, Felicity/Ray S3).

How does Tina fit into that? If she becomes Oliver LI in 511, there's no time to deal with it and end it before Feb sweeps.

It occurred to me that eps 10 - 12 have always been Laurel/Black Canary eps each season. I guess Tina is taking care of that in s5.

• Love 1