Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'd prefer it if Felicity said this because at least it will be telling/showing us that she's someone who always needs to move forward but it's not what she really wants. If I have to sit through this boyfriend mess, I want hints that it's not the right thing or what she really wants deep down and she's kinda fooling herself. 

Yeah, I'd prefer it to be Felicity, too. If only because at least it would mean Arrow writers are finally giving us insight into her thinking, especially if this about about the BF.

• Love 6

So per TV Line, the loft thing is the boyfriend reveal. Wonderful! Can't wait! Getting my sick bag ready! :D

Also high-key hate that Felicity has her new boyfriend in the loft she shared with Oliver. 

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 17

I'm back to believing the boyfriend is a gimmick, so Barry's as good as any. I'll also accept Eddie, Tommy, Deadshot, or perhaps Curtis and Paul have entered into a polyamorous relationship with Felicity. As long as he's long gone ASAP, I can deal. 

• Love 13

QUOTE: “What’s a guy got to do to get a little love?”

Paul to Curtis

QUOTE: “Blonde or red head?” “Brunette, actually.”

Oliver or Quentin looking for Evelyn on the scavanger hunt and asking about a young woman. 

I think TVLines' answer about Felicity seems to indicate flashpoint boyfriend with long-day in quotations.  

Edited by Sunshine

IIRC, Chris Hayner had some kind of Ghost!Felicity theory when they did that scene with O/F in the limo last season-he thought Felicity was in the grave and Oliver was hallucinating her. He's mentioned it a few times since then-I think this is probably a joke and not an actual hint/spoiler, but who knows. 

• Love 1

The boyfriend better not be Cooper or Eddie. I mean, I like Eddie but bringing back characters that you killed off on another show might be taking it too far. But then again if Flashpoint gets reversed so does that storyline which makes it all pointless.

All of this sounds so unappealing. Is there anything to actually look forward too? Other than the flashbacks? And just because the flashbacks sound good, doesn't mean that they will be good. They tried to fix them last year, look what happened.

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, tv echo said:

UOTE: “You have been frozen in amber waiting for things to go back to the way things were.”
Felicity to Oliver

OHHH man. Now I want Lincoln Lee to show up which maybe hopefully Vertigo comes back? (Both played by Seth Gabel)

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I didn't even think of Jurassic Park. I thought of Fringe LOL

Me, too! Although, isn't this very similar to what Felicity said to Oliver in the promo? Except for the amber part. Maybe this is just a different version of that line. They do show things in the premiere promos that never appear in the episode (like in S3, when there was a shot of Felicity popping up from behind her computers asking about a gunshot).

• Love 1
1 hour ago, lemotomato said:

If not Barry, a character we know already, since all the reviewers seem to find the identity of the boyfriend amusing for some reason.

I hope we all find it amusing too. Given the fact that the showrunners thought the last few episodes of Season 4 were charming while I sat through them, stone-faced, I'm kinda doubtful.

When the Leonardo di Caprio Romeo and Juliet came out (yeah, I'm old), I remember one reviewer joking about how Leo's always making movies in which he falls to his knees in the pouring rain, screaming at the sky. I hope that's not us after the season premiere.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, tv echo said:

QUOTE: “You have been frozen in amber waiting for things to go back to the way things were.”
Felicity to Oliver

QUOTE: “I thought you retired.”
Quentin?

QUOTE: “Blonde or red head?” “Brunette, actually.”
Felicity's new boyfriend to Felicity and then vice versa

1. What a hoaky line. If they'd just cut the frozen in amber part, it would have been fine. This way, yeesh.

2. I was actually thinking someone TO Quentin, possibly Pike. But there's a very strong possibility of it being Oliver to Thea when Speedy comes to the rescue.

3. I'm bettig on the flashbacks here, it sounds like a Bratva setting.

The spoiler about Felicity getting a shoulder massage from the boyfriend just makes it sound like Oliver again.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, bijoux said:

3. I'm bettig on the flashbacks here, it sounds like a Bratva setting.

I thought the same. I can picture Oliver telling Anatoly that he's in Russia because of a woman. And Anatoly asks "Blonde or red head?" Haha. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

It took me an embarrassing long time to realize who is the woman in question..I'm so sorry Poppy, LOL

*whispers* I only said 'a woman' because I can't remember her name. LMAO. Should have just said #Poppy.

• Love 6

I was thinking it's more basic, like Oliver snapping a neck or two and then getting to pick his prize.

I'm glad they're including Deathstroke in the 100th since he's a bonafide Arrow villain. But I am leaning toward them using whoever in the suit like last season. So far, it's Dig, Oliver and Deathstroke at a lovely park today. Not at all what I expected.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, bijoux said:

So far, it's Dig, Oliver and Deathstroke at a lovely park today. Not at all what I expected.

I love the idea of these photos in the park! The Deathstroke one is awesome, given his and SA's posing.  It would be cool to have several of these taken now to commemorate the 100th episode--the heroes and villains of Arrow posing in such an incongruous setting. It's interesting and jarring.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I know they just started filming but, each new picture without Kara/Supergirl has me scratching my head. I guess I just expected her to be all over this episode. 

I'm waiting for a shot of EBR.

• Love 1

MB is apparently still in New Zealand so it's not him in the Deathstroke suit. 

3 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

I think for me it would be much more fun if Earth-X Deathstroke was someone else. Like Shado. Or Oliver, even.

I wondered if it might be Oliver tbh. Especially as SA tweeted something about it being hot in that suit a few weeks ago. IDK. Pure silly speculation here. I think it would be fun actually.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

Slade was the second Deathstroke, though, so maybe this is the first Deathstroke, Billy Wintergreen - especially since Jeffrey Robinson is working over at the Legends of Tomorrow set, so this even doubles as a crossover appearance. Kinda.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bijoux said:

If she's playing a different version of Felicity, her styling could point to that. In that case, I wouldn't really expect photos.

That would be nice. I think we have maybe three BTS of EBR this year. I want more.

Hi long time lurker here. Anyone ever thought Felicity's so called boyfriend is some AI like Jarvis she is developing. I can imagine she comes back home talks to an AI kicks back in a massaging chair and say you give the best massages to the AI. I say that only because everyone seems very amused by this development. If that is not the case my next prediction is Barry and after that Oliver himself. Anyway it will be fun.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, O D A said:

Hi long time lurker here. Anyone ever thought Felicity's so called boyfriend is some AI like Jarvis she is developing. I can imagine she comes back home talks to an AI kicks back in a massaging chair and say you give the best massages to the AI. I say that only because everyone seems very amused by this development. If that is not the case my next prediction is Barry and after that Oliver himself. Anyway it will be fun.

It would be such a troll move. LOL

I can see it now. SA is so bitter he makes a joke about Felicity's new "boyfriend" and it blows up and no one can take it back because its actually a spoiler.

8 minutes ago, TrueMyth said:

I would accept BamBam in a flowergirl dress in a pinch.

I second.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

It would be such a troll move. LOL

I can see it now. SA is so bitter he makes a joke about Felicity's new "boyfriend" and it blows up and no one can take it back because its actually a spoiler.

With the way they have dealt with Ray(even though I like him), DJ Chase and Alex I would rather Felicity date an AI. I do get a troll feeling from all this boyfriend talk. 

If it is a human other than Barry or Oliver all I can say is "RIP Dude... It was nice knowing you."

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Chaser said:

OtherPapGuy said that SA, DR, SuitGuy and CL were the only ones filming. In a park. 

Is this some kind of dream sequence? SA seems to be the only one in casual clothes. 

DR is in casual clothes as well in the photos I've seen. Are there any besides these?

14390897_1153768054708460_62885125117694

14449773_1153820478036551_66726826663394

• Love 1

Interesting comments from "Sam". I had already started losing interest in House (hated House) but the focus on 13 and the rest of the noobs while sideling the Ducklings just sped up my reason to quit.

It'll be interesting/sad if Arrow follows suit.

• Love 2

Arrow has had new people on the team every season. And every season people quit the team and have to be brought back in or/and to Star(ling). The only difference this season is Oliver is the only fighter on the team now and the PR people like to show off the action so it's the Noobs who get attention. Though we know very little about them beyond what Felicity says about them in the trailer. They really aren't getting much either. 

• Love 1