Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I've come around to thinking (after hours of debates with friends) that Oliver was actually the one who moved out. It made more sense with the dialogue in 4x16. But even if it were Felicity, it could be as simple as Oliver needing to pick up something and she just tagged along. 

I've come around to thinking (after hours of debates with friends) that Oliver was actually the one who moved out. It made more sense with the dialogue in 4x16. But even if it were Felicity, it could be as simple as Oliver needing to pick up something and she just tagged along. 

Felicity's stuff was in the boxes, so I think Oliver stayed in the bunker from the time she called off the engagement until she moved out. Provided they both didn't move out.

And he is living in the Bunker with Lance?  That part makes sense but didn't we see her leave the loft after over thinking her packing? 

I wouldn't read too much in them being at the loft. Remember that video of DR and baby Sara? or the pics of Emily, Stephen and Charlotte in Sara's room? We thought the Diggles were at the loft, or that O/F + MamaSmoak were at the Diggles', and instead there was none of it.

All this to say, they might have just all been hanging there. :)

Edited by looptab
  • Love 6

Felicity's stuff was in the boxes, so I think Oliver stayed in the bunker from the time she called off the engagement until she moved out. Provided they both didn't move out.

Plus he left while she was still packing/about to deal with movers. I would find it INCREDIBLY inconsiderate of him to have made her pack/move HIS stuff. 

I am nearly positive she moved out, but I bet he doesn't spend a lot of time there.

• Love 1

Given Oliver's general incompetence at management, maybe she didn't trust him to move his stuff safely.

And he is living in the Bunker with Lance? 

I will be soooo upset if this storyine gets wrapped up without any Bros In The Bunker scenes.

Have I missed something...Why do people keep saying Lance is staying in the bunker? Is that just a theory because DD was after him or was it confirmed in an episode and it just went right over my head? LOL.

• Love 1

Have I missed something...Why do people keep saying Lance is staying in the bunker? Is that just a theory because DD was after him or was it confirmed in an episode and it just went right over my head? LOL.

Oliver offered to let him stay there after he decided to turn against Darhk because it wasn't safe for him to go home. They never really did any follow up to it, though.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

I think in 4x10, when Oliver was hunting down DD, he asked Lance to give him the location of where Lance has been meeting up with DD.  He told Lance that he won't be able to go home anymore because DD will know that Lance revealed the location to GA - this is when he mentioned that luckily, the lair has living quarters so he could stay there.

• Love 3

Now I feel really ripped off if QL**** & OQ were living together in the bunker and we didn't get at least one Odd Couple/Perfect Strangers roomies moment of hilarity between the two.

Honestly, I think it's inconsequential who moved out since its only temporary and let's face it they barely ever show us life outside the Lair/Mission anyway.

Plus there is always the possibility they will try to dress up the loft and pretend its another location.

EDIT - seriously bad typo. Always meant QL. And frankly I can't let a post linger with that egregious of an error. OQ & LL bunker scenes would have been horrible. QL & OQ bunker scenes priceless :)

Edited by kismet

Now I feel really ripped off if LL & OQ were living together in the bunker and we didn't get at least one Odd Couple/Perfect Strangers roomies moment of hilarity between the two.

Nothanks. I'm good with the zero scenes we got if that's the case... 

I think she meant QL, not LL.

LOL nevermind :p 

If it's OQ/QL then that would be hilarious :p But not LL if she stayed there at some point for no reason :p

Sorry I didn't read the thread so that comment came out of nowhere for me :p

• Love 2

I wouldn't read too much in them being at the loft. Remember that video of DR and baby Sara? or the pics of Emily, Stephen and Charlotte in Sara's room? We thought the Diggles were at the loft, or that O/F + MamaSmoak were at the Diggles', and instead there was none of it.

All this to say, they might have just all been hanging there. :)

I wouldn't read too much into it if it were only the three of them like the time you mentioned. And since someone pointed out that the Diggle aparment and loft sets are right next to each other, it would make sense that they were next door so to speak while the crew was setting up. However, this time there are other people around, EBR's stunt double and other crew members. That seems like a scene will be taking place in the loft. 

I wanted a scene where Oliver and QL were doing laundry and brooding together. Sigh.

...or Oliver drowning his sorrows in cooking for Lance and Diggle, but thinking about how Felicity would have loved it...

• Love 9

I wouldn't read too much into it if it were only the three of them like the time you mentioned. And since someone pointed out that the Diggle aparment and loft sets are right next to each other, it would make sense that they were next door so to speak while the crew was setting up. However, this time there are other people around, EBR's stunt double and other crew members. That seems like a scene will be taking place in the loft. 

My only awkwardness with that idea is that since SA looked like he was wearing his undershirt for his GA suit, that would mean you have Oliver as GA (or dressed as GA), Felicity, and Donna having a scene in the loft. There's nothing wrong with that and it's completely possible, but it's just weird for me to picture GA walking around in the loft in general, not to mention walking around as GA in the loft next to Donna. That being said, I'm definitely excited to learn context and would be interested if it is a scene between Oliver, Felicity, and Donna with Oliver in his GA suit.  

• Love 1

My only awkwardness with that idea is that since SA looked like he was wearing his undershirt for his GA suit, that would mean you have Oliver as GA (or dressed as GA), Felicity, and Donna having a scene in the loft. There's nothing wrong with that and it's completely possible, but it's just weird for me to picture GA walking around in the loft in general, not to mention walking around as GA in the loft next to Donna. That being said, I'm definitely excited to learn context and would be interested if it is a scene between Oliver, Felicity, and Donna with Oliver in his GA suit.  

I think they were just hanging out while the scene was setting up, regardless of where it actually takes place. Because SA had his eye black on later in the evening, and didn't have it on when he was in CR's Snapchat, so he wasn't fully dressed as Green Arrow at that point.

annoyed that they didn't release the episode descriptions yet

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with that. It's not just arrow though. They haven't released any descriptions for cw shows that week. Does anyone remember the date that they showed the five minute promo with olicity getting together last year?

Edited by Jessie2009

Something is definitely going on with the lack of promo. The PR woman needs to file her bias away and start doing her job properly. The last few weeks I've felt like we were already on summer hiatus because I've heard and seen nothing about the show. It's a joke. Arrow might be doing well for its fourth season and luckily has fans who do their own promo but there's a general audience out there who need reminding that Arrow is still on the air. Ridiculous.

• Love 8

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with that. It's not just arrow though. They haven't released any descriptions for cw shows that week. Does anyone remember the date that they showed the five minute promo with olicity getting together last year?

April 2nd. It was the day after 3x18 aired and gave everyone something to talk about during the 2-week hiatus.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 1

Maybe it'll be after episode 19 this year. Flash has Barry with no Powers right now so showing him with powers later would kind of undercut the episode next week. As well as the -Is Laurel really dead dead that Lance is going to question next Arrow. Which they undercut sometimes but it's usually the promo people for the other countries stations. Unless it's CW Relationship baiting. So I have a little hope that we'll get the last 4 episode previews this season. 

April 2nd. It was the day after 3x18 aired and gave everyone something to talk about during the 2-week hiatus.

If there is such a scene my two head canons are that

Oliver gets a call to go back to the loft immediately because Donna or Felicity are in danger and/or Felicity gets a call that Oliver is in danger at the loft

Alternately, a comedic moment  with Oliver forgetting something important for a mission because he's so distracted and sad abut Felicity and he just comes through the window/balcony, slides his hood off for a moment because he's home. Donna and Felicity are already there because Felicity left something behind she wanted back. They run into each other in the living room and Donna is like "Wait a minute....." Hilarity ensues

• Love 4

Could be. Honestly I'm not even that interested in where it'll take place, I'm just glad that there's the stunt double. Stunts!!!

Though I'm trying really hard to shut up that part of my brain that tells me it could be something lame as her falling on the ground. It'll be cool. Period. :)

Edited by looptab
  • Love 2

She's in the same clothes in the loft that we've seen her in for days, right? So maybe it'll be that horror movie trope in which they think DD is dead, but then he pops up for one final hurrah, at the loft?

• Love 1

I honestly didn't see that coming -> Felicity asking Calculator for help.

I think WM mentioned that the Calculator is coming back for 2 episodes - didn't mention which ones though.

Edited by ComicFan777

So many possibilities. Anything from not loving Felicity, to telling Oliver he's not good enough for her, to threatening him/her/whoever if he doesn't leave her alone...

Looking forward to some Tom Amandes I can watch, since I was still boycotting during his last episodes.

• Love 1

Ooooo, now I'm super-curious as to what Noah says that makes Oliver so upset.

Whatever it is, I'm going with the old theory that whatever it is has to be kept a secret from Felicity, and then, as proof that he changed, Oliver actually tells Felicity instead of keeping it to himself. Or at least now I'm kind of hoping that's how it goes.

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 21

I'm actually intrigued by that 421 episode description. I didn't expect Felicity to be asking her dad for help. Interesting! And I definitely want to know what Noah says that has Oliver rattled or whatever. I'm not sure if him telling Oliver he's not good enough for her would rattle him much considering he has himself admitted he probably doesn't deserve her. I mean, he said that in his vows. So I really don't know what that could be. 

Noah telling Oliver something that makes him super worried? I'm going to guess that Noah's going to tell Oliver stuff about trust and the breaking of it and how Felicity/the Smoak women cope/move on after that. Maybe he'll be giving advise that, if Oliver ever wants to get Felicity back, he really needs to do something monumental and soon otherwise, he'll definitely lose her like Noah did with Donna/Felicity.

Sooo, what are the chances that we'll get Bible puns in the upcoming episodes? Does Felicity need her father's help because she'll need Noah to build an "Ark" for the coming Flood that might be part of the Genesis plans? Heh.

• Love 3

New writer.

Not much to her resume at all.

Annoyed that I have to wade thru 4x19 to get to 20 & 21. I'm assuming they need Calculators criminal connections. Curious if it's a personal thing that shakes Oliver or if it's related to the Big Bad.

• Love 1

Whatever it is, I'm going with the old theory that whatever it is has to be kept a secret from Felicity, and then, as proof that he changed, Oliver actually tells Felicity he changed instead of keeping it to himself. Or at least now I'm kind of hoping that's how it goes.

Yeah, I think it'll be something like that too.

Promotion on a Friday evening? I'm not sure that's any better than Monday morning.

Really looking forward to more Tom Amandes, though. And he interacts with Oliver, yay!

Edited by lemotomato