Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Everyone is handwringing that DD is getting the idol back.... why is no one saying WHY DID WE PUT IT BACK TOGETHER????

It worked the last time!

Look, they were really bored one day and needed a fun puzzle to put together. It's a good group bonding exercise.

• Love 8

Yeah, I was told this was the Felicity and Friends show now. Well, I'm seeing the friends but no Felicity. THEY LIED TO ME. 

Seriously though, I don't think we'll see her until after the death. Maybe at the hospital?

• Love 7

This episode is fairly boring. The stunts suck ass, flashbacks as still blah. Holy shit that Lance/LL scene was a giant death anvil

If Felicity ever dies or leaves I'm out I NEED Her in every episode at least for 10 to 15 minutes

(edited)

Could Oliver have been smart enough to keep part of the idol back so it doesn't work?

And why does MM not keep the power for himself?

tumblr_inline_mzi97yi4wI1qj3ir1.gif

Depends. Is Oliver the sort of person who hides one bit of the 10,000 piece jigsaw? I bet Ollie was. Edited by Tallis
  • Love 3

This is the first episode I've watched since the season 3 premiere. This episode is super boring so far.

First one I can remember watching live in years.  I hate commercials.  And yes, it is boring.  I miss Felicity. 

Didn't I read how this was one of the best episodes ever? They better kill her soon. Her acting is making me nauseous.

To be fair, they also said that about the big hallway scene which was carried by SA

• Love 2

I really miss Felicity tonight. If she'd been there, she would have nicknamed the idol "Billy."

Loved the return of growly Oliver in present day and ruthless killer in flashback. I'm pretty awful that way!

I'm starting to wonder if #Poppy betrays him in the past, but I can't figure out why he would have dug her grave if so. I wonder if Andy is telling the truth because everything seems to make it clear that he's guilty.

• Love 3

I wouldn't say I'm bored but I'm getting there. It started well with Diggle/Andy and then...meh. I liked the fight in the lair though.

If I wasn't live chatting and and snarking. I'd be bored shitless
  • Love 6