Type keyword(s) to search

Dean Winchester: aka Squirrel

• Start Topic

"Murder. I'd murder 'em all. There'd be torture first, I mean like a lot of torture, then it'd end up in death."

- Dean, on what he would do if someone stole the Impala.

Gods, I love this guy. But I would pee my pants if he ever had cause to look at me like this.

d2.JPG

• Love 3
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

"Murder. I'd murder 'em all. There'd be torture first, I mean like a lot of torture, then it'd end up in death."

- Dean, on what he would do if someone stole the Impala.

Gods, I love this guy. But I would pee my pants if he ever had cause to look at me like this.

d2.JPG

ysGDgZU.gif

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Myrelle said:

Well, I wept.

That was so friggin' sad, but incredibly well done. Thank you.

Such Awesome Dean/Jensen stuff here today. It reminds me of the old days...

Totally agree. And it makes me  loathe Mary even more for her cavalier and selfish attitude towards Dean's childhood.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 4

I don't know how anyone could watch that without a tear in their eye. It's all of that and more that makes Dean Winchester come alive and be my most favorite character of all time. Jensen is one helluva actor!

• Love 4

Great vid.  It's amazing how my perception has changed:  I have been (and, yes, still are) highly critical of John Winchester as a father.  However, I've also come to feel that, compared to Chuck and to Mary, John was the freakin' Parent of the Year.  

• Love 3

This EW article/interview mentions an upcoming episode, so, spoilers? I guess? If you are online and invested in Supernatural enough to be on a message board, but still manage to remain unspoiled? LOL! Anyway, spoilers in the article, but this from Jensen is no spoiler, but I hope that him being so consistently vocal about the quick demise of Demon!Dean bodes well for the near future. All I can say is same, Jensen. Same.

EW: Looking back, which Supernatural season is underappreciated?
ACKLES: Season 10 had Demon Dean, [who was] underappreciated and underused.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

This EW article/interview mentions an upcoming episode, so, spoilers? I guess? If you are online and invested in Supernatural enough to be on a message board, but still manage to remain unspoiled? LOL! Anyway, spoilers in the article, but this from Jensen is no spoiler, but I hope that him being so consistently vocal about the quick demise of Demon!Dean bodes well for the near future. All I can say is same, Jensen. Same.

Ha! I just quoted that bit in the first threa.

33 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I call bullshit on this comment from Jared: "We’ve had a few seasons that went a bit too far left or right, but now the bosses have figured out that there’s a recipe that works. They’ll add new spices and mix it up, but they don’t try and reinvent the wheel. " Dabb has been trying to reinvent from the get go IMO.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Thanks for posting btw :)

• Love 1
10 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Jensen: Season 10 had Demon Dean, [who was] underappreciated and underused.

Man, he says it flat out there, doesn't he? And you can almost feel that there was no hesitation.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

Man, he says it flat out there, doesn't he? And you can almost feel that there was no hesitation.

Yep. He seems to be a little more adamant each time it comes up. It gives me faint hope that whatever this new 'role' is, they let him run with it - even if it's only a few episodes.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Yep. He seems to be a little more adamant each time it comes up. It gives me faint hope that whatever this new 'role' is, they let him run with it - even if it's only a few episodes.

Longer than DemonDean is my least wish, but that's probably not being realistic.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Longer than DemonDean is my least wish, but that's probably not being realistic.

Yeah, I doubt it will be even three episodes. Likely part of whatever cliffhanger they end 13x23 with and then resolution in 14x01 (presuming there is a 14x01 lol). So I can't hope for that, but I do hope they give him something really meaty and great (a la Meg-in-Sam, which allowed Jared some of his best work of the series). So at least it won't be underappreciated even if it's underused.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

This EW article/interview mentions an upcoming episode, so, spoilers? I guess? If you are online and invested in Supernatural enough to be on a message board, but still manage to remain unspoiled? LOL!

Raises hand. :) Actually, I stay out of the spoiler threads and any online (e.g. -TVLine, etc) articles as well as any interviews that address future episodes. Of course I see the occasional "spoiler", but I prefer to watch without knowing anything that's coming up in the episode. I know, crazy, right? LOL

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

Raises hand. :) Actually, I stay out of the spoiler threads and any online (e.g. -TVLine, etc) articles as well as any interviews that address future episodes. Of course I see the occasional "spoiler", but I prefer to watch without knowing anything that's coming up in the episode. I know, crazy, right? LOL

I'm talking about this particular spoiler, which is just mention of an upcoming episode it is virtually impossible not to know about at this point. That's all. No offense intended.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
7 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I'm talking about this particular spoiler, which is just mention of an upcoming episode it is virtually impossible not to know about at this point. That's all. No offense intended.

I'm not offended at all! Actually, I was making a joke about actually being on the boards while trying to stay unspoiled. That's why I said "I know, crazy, right? LOL"

• Love 2
13 hours ago, FlickChick said:

Me too! I try very hard to avoid spoilers for this show. I don’t think spoilers ruin my enjoyment or anything, but I try to watch each episode having only seen the preview that aired the episode before.

It’s hard to avoid sometimes! TWOP used to have major, detailed spoilers.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

http://abc123shelby.tumblr.com/post/172497312178/scoobynatural

Interesting analysis of Dean in this episode.

Agreed, some really interesting insights. It does seem especially telling that outside writers managed to convey these elements of Dean's history, where the current SPN writers too often fail him - and I'm going to tell myself it was intentional and not a Dean fan seeing what we want and wish to see.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Agreed, some really interesting insights. It does seem especially telling that outside writers managed to convey these elements of Dean's history, where the current SPN writers too often fail him - and I'm going to tell myself it was intentional and not a Dean fan seeing what we want and wish to see.

I liked that he was all about preserving the innocence of the Scooby gang. I loved that part when Sam was getting ready to give them weapons and Dean stopped him with "That's a Scooby Don't."

THAT is a core characteristic of Dean's that we know was developed from and rooted in his own lost childhood and I DO think that that was conveyed by the writers of this episode and I think it was done intentionally. So kudos to them for succeeding in that area and all while employing cartoon characters. Go figure.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Not new, but somebody edited the clips of Dean's mirror scene in Regarding Dean into one unbroken scene. :'(

I will never forgive the decision to cut between this and Sam and Rowena. This should have aired straight through. This is Emmy worthy IMO

• Love 6
3 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Well this is a rabbit hole I'll never get out of...

Oh wait...Dean with a bunny...

OK, @catrox14, where's Dean with a bunny...?

19 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Not new, but somebody edited the clips of Dean's mirror scene in Regarding Dean into one unbroken scene. :'(

Thanks for that! Definitely the way it should have been shown/aired. Yes, the man is more than Emmy worthy. Maybe some day... Just look at his expressions with all those emotions with so very few words. A master!

• Love 5
22 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I will never forgive the decision to cut between this and Sam and Rowena. This should have aired straight through. This is Emmy worthy IMO

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:52 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

This is Amazing and Beautiful and Amazing and I could not agree more about it being Emmy worthy.

Thank you, Gonzosgirrl.

• Love 1