Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Green Arrow (2015.10.07)

FormerMod-a1
  • Start Topic

Lame suit up scene.. never been a fan

I felt like there should've been an additional 30seconds added to that scene with Oliver making some comment about how awkward it is to suit up again or something to that effect. 

Did the rest of TA just disappear when he suited up?

...I must be drinking too much wine, because I think Oliver's flashback wig is better than last year, and I kind of like it.  But the green eyeliner? Does he have stock in Urban Decay or something?

Did everything possible to make sure I could watch the show live and on-time. But life got in the way... Using this thread to catch up... And this is the post that made me the saddest that I couldn't see this amazing wig you spoke of.... Of course I just say it few minutes ago. I do think its new and I do think its better. It's almost a sign that I have fallen so far the Arrow Rabbit Hole that I'm actually enjoying the FB wigs... Not to sure about the green guyliner though that might be a little too far.

• Love 3

I think he knew that Roy was just a plant.

I guess. Would have been a really nice scene for Quentin to just say look I know Roy took the fall for you. Just kind of weird considering how much they spent trying to convince Quentin he wasn't the Arrow.

You know I actually think the Quentin thing went better than I thought...

But Dig's comments that was super harsh & mean. I get him being hurt and angry, but that was beyond what I expected. It was almost clinically cold. That doesn't bode well.

This episode should be called Planes, trains, and motorbikes.

• Love 3

I like Felicity with her hair down.  Hope it stays that way- at least for most of the time.

And obligatory New Arrow Suit Montage.  I was hoping we'd get to see Oliver get a "I kind of like it" glint in his eye.  Ah well.

I like the the flashbacks are showing Oliver losing his humanity- and now I want Anatoly/Bratvia  plot line.

Laurel isn't grating on my nerves his season (so far).  I blame the wine.  Damn you Syrah.

I guess. Would have been a really nice scene for Quentin to just say look I know Roy took the fall for you. Just kind of weird considering how much they spent trying to convince Quentin he wasn't the Arrow.

I believe he's sad that before.

Loved the kid scene with Black Canary. 

Edited by Primal Slayer
  • Love 1

Yeah, I could see DD stunt double. Saw LL stunt double earlier too a couple times. They need to work on that.

It sounded like Diggle had his own little musical score when he saved Oliver. LOVE IT.

• Love 1

It's really hard to live tweet, live post and watch the episode :/

The cgi was not great on the arrow trick, but I loved it anyway. Loved the swagger & cockiness of DD. Like everyone already knows him. He's like the GAGA or Madonna of ArchVillains.

So OQ, doesn't know HIVE?

believe he's sad that before.

Hmm, I don't really remember Oliver confirming himself without a doubt to Quentin who he was. But to be fair, I was really annoyed with last season so I probably just wasn't paying attention

I prefer the speech in the Arrow voice. No offense but the Green Arrow is still a dumb name.

And we're back on Lian Yu, really didn't see us back there until later in teh series

• Love 1