Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Green Arrow (2015.10.07)

FormerMod-a1
  • Start Topic

LOL at the Previously On Arrow not even mentioning Laurel idiotic raise to because comics.

I was fine with Sara death not being mentioned.

Laurel you're stupid.. talking Arrow business out loud in the middle of the office.. and using your actual voice when you're in the middle of the police station around police officers who probably met you.. and know what you sound like.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 1

Really?  Oliver got rid of only one tattoo?  I'm sure this is a plot point of some kind because I'd hate to think that the actor can't spend an extra 15 minutes in the chair to have it stenciled on.

Fast paced- but I guess they have to get Felicity/Oliver out of suburbia.  Kids- hee!  Good catch Ollie.

Speedy is great.  Definitely an adrenaline junkie.

LOL at the Previously On Arrow not even mentioning Laurel idiotic raise to because comics.

I was fine with Sara death not being mentioned.

Laurel you're stupid.. talking Arrow business out loud in the middle of the office.. and using your actual voice when you're in the middle of the police station around police officers who probably met you.. and know what you sound like.

She said nothing incriminating that would sound weird.

• Love 1

Speedy is great.  Definitely an adrenaline junkie

People who tend to have inklings to addictions tend to replace one addiction with another :-)

She said nothing incriminating that would sound weird.

her non modulated voice is incriminating to those who may have met her mask-less. So yes she's stupid!- not that that is anything new.

Edited by foreverevolving

People who tend to have inklings to addictions tend to replace one addiction with another :-)

her non modulated voice is incriminating to those who may have met her mask-less. So yes she's stupid!- not that that is anything new.

I'll give you that.

...I must be drinking too much wine, because I think Oliver's flashback wig is better than last year, and I kind of like it.  But the green eyeliner? Does he have stock in Urban Decay or something?

• Love 4

The only thing my bones know is calcium, red and I think white blood cells, and marrow.

Stupid metaphor is stupid.

It is but WTF? Laurel says it in present and Waller calls him a killer and embrace the darkness in the past and both use the same freaking Bones line.

Are they drawing a parallel?

• Love 2