Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Green Arrow (2015.10.07)

FormerMod-a1
  • Start Topic

I'm sure we'll figure out who it is during the cross over, and they'll find a way to stop it. Because weren't Stephen and Grant filming in suits fairly recently? Unless they just added that scene on.

Edited by apinknightmare

They're gonna kill Felicity, but not REALLY kill Felicity.  Because if it was anyone other than Felicity she would have been there with him, and she wasn't.  So she's dead.  But not dead.  It'll be fine, but man, they are such manipulative aholes.  Thank God I stopped caring about their BS after S3.

Maybe Quentin.

If it were Quentin or anyone else, Felicity would have been with him.  It's Felicity.  But I am entirely comfortable it's bullshit, bc, you know, she's way too popular to kill for real.  I swear, these assholes are so obviously emotionally manipulative.

Im still going with a Lance being dead. I'm thinking Laurel or Quentin.

No way its Felicity.

I want to agree but like pointed out Felicity wasn't there with him. See I wanna believe it's not Felicity cause I think Oliver would have been more distraught

I think Barry was there to suggest it's Felicity but I'm thinking it's Thea Diggle or Even Laurel. Barry is a Friend of Oliver's and I feel he would be there for his friend regardless of the death

I'm hoping Felicity's absence is the writers trying to be clever.

Thea's already been dead, & I have to believe they wouldn't do Diggle that way. Quentin has been jarring at times, but given a choice it should be Laurel as she's surplus to requirement.

I'm hoping Felicity's absence is the writers trying to be clever.

Thea's already been dead, & I have to believe they wouldn't do Diggle that way. Quentin has been jarring at times, but given a choice it should be Laurel as she's surplus to requirement.

Yeah I'm hoping Felicity is off camera in that scene cause Oliver asked to be alone.

Felicity is off camera because they didn't want to show anyone in the Arrow universe so we'd wonder who it was. And yeah, they definitely wanted people to think it's her. So...her not being there doesn't mean a damn thing. 

In fact, I think Barry not being there points to it not being her - no way would he miss her funeral. Ever.

• Love 8