Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Green Arrow (2015.10.07)

FormerMod-a1
  • Start Topic

Did Diggle not wonder where in the hell Laurel and Thea were off to for at least a whole day? Haha. This show. 

Instant 1 hour travel is a very popular thing in the Arrowverse sadly. Maybe Thea has a private plane that we don't know about that she flys every now and then.

...I must be drinking too much wine, because I think Oliver's flashback wig is better than last year, and I kind of like it.  But the green eyeliner? Does he have stock in Urban Decay or something?

Shut down your computer RIGHT NOW AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST TYPED :p

• Love 5

The only thing my bones know is calcium, red and I think white blood cells, and marrow.

Stupid metaphor is stupid.

Which I guess is the point?

Notice how everyone who says it are people who don't really know Oliver, it's people who think they do. so, lol at the repeat at how both Waller and Laurel don't really know Oliver.

ETA: about the distance of olicitySuburbia from Starling- maybe it's about as far as Central is.. it takes 5 hours from Boston to NYC.. that city may be just as far. a few hours drive by car.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 1

He really was wasting his life.  If he can figure out a way to do it without misery and treating people like shit, he needs to stay a superhero.  It'd be like Neil deGrasse Tyson flipping burgers.

Felicity is CAUGHT!

Edited by AyChihuahua

It is but WTF? Laurel says it in present and Waller calls him a killer and embrace the darkness in the past and both use the same freaking Bones line.

Are they drawing a parallel?

They are big on parallels this season.

Lol love Oliver getting into old mode and everyone just staring at him.

They are big on parallels this season.

Lol love Oliver getting into old mode and everyone just staring at him.

They're big on parallels every season. 

I get that they want to show that he's not the leader anymore, but that was a bad time/way to do it. Why would they be looking at him like that when they couldn't figure things out on their own and went to him for help?

• Love 4

"Primordial energies." 

I am officially disappointed that they've made Damien Dark an inhuman/mutant whatever.  One of the things I liked about Arrow was it's lack of the supernatural-ness.  I could give them a pass on Barry, because he lives in another city, but really show?  I like my Arrow Metahuman/Mystical Free.

• Love 3