• Bethenny
    • Carole
    • Dorinda
    • Heather
    • Kristen
    • Luann
    • Ramona
    • Sonja

My cable guide has the First Looks for NY on Sunday night 8:48 PM - 9:00 PM EST but they must have been given Bravo's original schedule because they list NJ for Saturday night.

• Love 1

Somebody from Bravo must be reading this site.  it took them under an hour to correct it.

If someone from Bravo is really reading this:

We, the undersigned thumbs-uppers, will quit your ass for good if you sign Jenny McCarthy.

• Love 24

I don't usually bother reading anything on the gossip sites unless it's about a new HW casting, an existing HW leaving or one getting arrested but I clicked on that link and can't help but wonder why.   There's nothing about Carole's family turning against her or anything getting even close to ugly.

Can  someone please explain why we're discussing this?   I didn't watch last season and missed BookGate as I believe it is called.   Did that happen during the season, at the reunion or both?

Unless I missed it, I don't recall any discussions about Carole having a ghost writer or not during this season. If it didn't happen during the season why does anyone care if she had a ghost writer or not?  I think many authors do avail themselves of help when writing a book and may be reluctant to admit it.  Either way it doesn't matter.  The book was written long before Carole became a HW so why is it relevant?   I doubt any of us intend to write a thesis on the HWs so not only don't I get purpose of this discussion,  I don't have the time, energy or desire to participate.

I'll sit this one out with Rhetorica. 

I think the relevancy is that last season Aviva claimed that Carole had a ghostwriter but a different one from who Lu is now claiming.  

I don't usually bother reading anything on the gossip sites unless it's about a new HW casting, an existing HW leaving or one getting arrested but I clicked on that link and can't help but wonder why.   There's nothing about Carole's family turning against her or anything getting even close to ugly.

Can  someone please explain why we're discussing this?   I didn't watch last season and missed BookGate as I believe it is called.   Did that happen during the season, at the reunion or both?

Unless I missed it, I don't recall any discussions about Carole having a ghost writer or not during this season. If it didn't happen during the season why does anyone care if she had a ghost writer or not?  I think many authors do avail themselves of help when writing a book and may be reluctant to admit it.  Either way it doesn't matter.  The book was written long before Carole became a HW so why is it relevant?   I doubt any of us intend to write a thesis on the HWs so not only don't I get purpose of this discussion,  I don't have the time, energy or desire to participate.

I'll sit this one out with Rhetorica. 

As the article suggests Luann allegedly reveals the identity of the alleged ghostwriter during the Reunion and Carole is asking the exchange be cut.  Since the alleged ghostwriter is a former SIL of Carole's and is now collaborating with a former RHNYC it is implied the former SIL shared the information is  tattling.

This article was placed under the "First Looks" thread because it may or may not be shown in a future episode as in this week's or next week's episode.  Since you didn't watch last season Ramona was once married to a man named Mario and she got upset when Andy asked about the state of their marriage at last year's Reunion.  At the time of the Reunion-last year, she and Mario had reconciled and it was strained.  A couple weeks after the Reunion was filmed, Mario and his affair were photographed together and checking into a hotel.  So that might be the reason for talking about Mario and Ramona's marriage and divorce-even though the salient behavior occurred last season.

As the article suggests Luann allegedly reveals the identity of the alleged ghostwriter during the Reunion and Carole is asking the exchange be cut.  Since the alleged ghostwriter is a former SIL of Carole's and is now collaborating with a former RHNYC it is implied the former SIL shared the information is  tattling.

I don't think it's implied the SIL is saying anything, I think that's an assumption. We may not know exactly what is said, I am suspicious that we haven't seen any indication of this allegation in the upcoming looks, so I'm not sure we will ever see exactly what is said. I think it's just as plausible to assume that LuAnn found out that Kelly is writing a novel with Teresa DiFalco (which, btw, is not a secret, it's on Twitter) and made the leap that because Carole's SIL is a writer, she must have written Carole's book, too.

Clearly LuAnn is pissed at Carole, I think she's desperate to try and smear Carole to take the attention off of herself and the whole fucking a married guy in T&C. She's coming across as desperate and pathetic as her shiny, polyester wanna be hooker dress.

• Love 8

This article was placed under the "First Looks" thread because it may or may not be shown in a future episode as in this week's or next week's episode.  Since you didn't watch last season Ramona was once married to a man named Mario and she got upset when Andy asked about the state of their marriage at last year's Reunion.  At the time of the Reunion-last year, she and Mario had reconciled and it was strained.  A couple weeks after the Reunion was filmed, Mario and his affair were photographed together and checking into a hotel.  So that might be the reason for talking about Mario and Ramona's marriage and divorce-even though the salient behavior occurred last season.

I watched the first three seasons so I'm well aware of Ramona's marriage to Mario.  I skipped most of seasons four and five but I did catch the S5 reunion and saw how Ramona shut Andy down about her marriage.  This season Ramona was more open about her marriage, impending divorce and Mario's cheating so it's fair game for this year's reunion.

As for the piece about Carol's SIL, I didn't come away from reading that piece with any indication that the SIL was the ghost writer or that she's "tattling"  and it certainly wasn't "ugly."   However, even if that was true, it's irrelevant to this season.  Carole's book was written long before the Bravo gods created RHONY and even longer before Carole became a HW.   You're obviously not Team Carole.  I get it and that's fine.  However, if Carole dredged up some juicey tidbit about LuAnn from way back when, you might think she was playing dirty pool and that it was irrelevant too.   I'm sure all of the HWs have skeletons in their closet and it's my belief that unless those skeletons come into play during the current season, whoever brings them to light is grasping at straws.   I don't dislike LuAnn but I do think she's struggling to create a storyline for herself.

• Love 7

I don't think it's implied the SIL is saying anything, I think that's an assumption. We may not know exactly what is said, I am suspicious that we haven't seen any indication of this allegation in the upcoming looks, so I'm not sure we will ever see exactly what is said. I think it's just as plausible to assume that LuAnn found out that Kelly is writing a novel with Teresa DiFalco (which, btw, is not a secret, it's on Twitter) and made the leap that because Carole's SIL is a writer, she must have written Carole's book, too.

Clearly LuAnn is pissed at Carole, I think she's desperate to try and smear Carole to take the attention off of herself and the whole fucking a married guy in T&C. She's coming across as desperate and pathetic as her shiny, polyester wanna be hooker dress.

It just seems to be a failed attempt by Luann & Co. to plant seeds of doubt where none exist.    Luann dragged her niece into the situation and now is trying to drag Teresa DiFalco into it.  What a lowlife move.

• Love 8

You're obviously not Team Carole.  I get it and that's fine.  However, if Carole dredged up some juicey tidbit about LuAnn from way back when, you might think she was playing dirty pool and that it was irrelevant too.  

I'm certainly not Team Carole but if Lu is dragging Teresa Difalco into this if she had nothing to do with it, then that is some dirty pool.  

Similar, but worse, is what Heather did.  She dredged up something from the past, that wasn't on the show at all, in any season and talked about it in a talking head. (When she supposedly carried drunken Sonja up the stairs and put her to bed.)  She brought it up because she was pissed about being left in a cold foyer.  That was some dirty pool.

• Love 5

I'm certainly not Team Carole but if Lu is dragging Teresa Difalco into this if she had nothing to do with it, then that is some dirty pool.  

Similar, but worse, is what Heather did.  She dredged up something from the past, that wasn't on the show at all, in any season and talked about it in a talking head. (When she supposedly carried drunken Sonja up the stairs and put her to bed.)  She brought it up because she was pissed about being left in a cold foyer.  That was some dirty pool.

Or Luann wanting to be set up on a date with a friend of Heather's who allegedly once went out with Luann's niece.

I watched the first three seasons so I'm well aware of Ramona's marriage to Mario.  I skipped most of seasons four and five but I did catch the S5 reunion and saw how Ramona shut Andy down about her marriage.  This season Ramona was more open about her marriage, impending divorce and Mario's cheating so it's fair game for this year's reunion.

As for the piece about Carol's SIL, I didn't come away from reading that piece with any indication that the SIL was the ghost writer or that she's "tattling"  and it certainly wasn't "ugly."   However, even if that was true, it's irrelevant to this season.  Carole's book was written long before the Bravo gods created RHONY and even longer before Carole became a HW.   You're obviously not Team Carole.  I get it and that's fine.  However, if Carole dredged up some juicey tidbit about LuAnn from way back when, you might think she was playing dirty pool and that it was irrelevant too.   I'm sure all of the HWs have skeletons in their closet and it's my belief that unless those skeletons come into play during the current season, whoever brings them to light is grasping at straws.   I don't dislike LuAnn but I do think she's struggling to create a storyline for herself.

I can only go with what you put down and your original post questioning why it was being discussed you said you had not watched last season.  I can only go with what I am dealt.  You have since amended that statement.  I have no way of knowing you meant something else when you said, "I didn't watch last season. . . "  That was the reason I filled you in on Ramona and her happenings last year-the year you said you didn't watch.

What you or I want is pretty irrelevant as this show was taped a month ago and last I checked there are no official rules of engagement for the Reunions.  Carole is actively writing books during her tenure on the show-so use of ghostwriter past present or future is relevant.  I said things are about to get ugly because the article stated Carole and Luann were going at each other at the Reunion-and that has yet to be shown.  I believe the statement, "Luann knows the name and all the details because the lady is now writing Kelly Binsmon (sic) book too."  To me the writer implied the information came from a family member via Kelly.  I took that statement as an inference that talks of ghostwriting are not dead and that there are new players including a family member of Carole's. 

You are certainly entitled to your beliefs and to like whoever you want on the show and dislike whoever you like.  I think I should be afforded the same courtesy.

• Love 4

If someone from Bravo is really reading this:

We, the undersigned thumbs-uppers, will quit your ass for good if you sign Jenny McCarthy.

Here's what Jenny McCarthy says about joining the HWs.  Scroll down for a short podcast clip where she was asked about it.  Ugh.  Bethenny called her personally.  I can see Jenny doing this.  It's not like her employment opportunities are abundant.

Can you imagine Beth and Jenny together?  The vomit emoji would be perfect here.

http://perezhilton.com/2015-08-19-real-housewives-of-new-york-jenny-mccarthy-bethenny-frankel#.VdjgPa3D-dI

• Love 8

You are certainly entitled to your beliefs and to like whoever you want on the show and dislike whoever you like.  I think I should be afforded the same courtesy.

We all have the right to our own opinions and thankfully, I haven't seen any discourteous posts on the forum.  If there were, we would have heard about it from the mods.  I try my best to keep my posts on point, especially if I'm expressing an opposing viewpoint.  

I have no reason to be loyal to any cast member although I do like some more than others.   This is just a TV show and not always a good one.  Despite the "real" in its title, I think it is far from real so I don't take anything that's said on the show or on the forum personally.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 10

I have no reason to be loyal to any cast member although I do like some more than others.

It's so much easier when you dislike them all.

And I do.  Sadly, this is how I went out on all the other franchises.  Just a slow dissolution of 'like' for any of them.  A total disconnect and disrespect for how they behave.  Or how I perceive they behave because even though I always think I'm right about them, LOL, I know that others have different opinions.  So it is my perception of them that ultimately turns me off. 

Now that Brandi and Kim are gone from BH, I might check that out next season.  But if I'm honest it's only because I'm ready for Lisa Rinna to show her ass.  #TeamNOTLisaRinna

• Love 5

It's so much easier when you dislike them all.

And I do.  Sadly, this is how I went out on all the other franchises.  Just a slow dissolution of 'like' for any of them.  A total disconnect and disrespect for how they behave.  Or how I perceive they behave because even though I always think I'm right about them, LOL, I know that others have different opinions.  So it is my perception of them that ultimately turns me off. 

Now that Brandi and Kim are gone from BH, I might check that out next season.  But if I'm honest it's only because I'm ready for Lisa Rinna to show her ass.  #TeamNOTLisaRinna

I hated everyone on Atlanta and gave that one up years ago.  More recently, NJ is the only one that managed to get me to dislike all of them and the OC is a close second.

I think you're right about Lisa Rinna next season and I'm hoping that's what happens with Dorinda here in NY.   I thought I might like her but after watching the entire season came to realize that she's just a nasty piece of work and even worse when she's been drinking. 

• Love 4

Here's what Jenny McCarthy says about joining the HWs.  Scroll down for a short podcast clip where she was asked about it.  Ugh.  Bethenny called her personally.  I can see Jenny doing this.  It's not like her employment opportunities are abundant.

Can you imagine Beth and Jenny together?  The vomit emoji would be perfect here.

http://perezhilton.com/2015-08-19-real-housewives-of-new-york-jenny-mccarthy-bethenny-frankel#.VdjgPa3D-dI

Just say no.  I would become the Jenny/Bethenny show.  Perhaps Bethenny would like to go back to producing a spin off.  At some point should there not be a limit to how many reality shows you can be on at one time.  Don't we already have, Donnie Loves Jenny?

• Love 3

Don't we already have, Donnie Loves Jenny?

Yes we do and although I like Donnie (as Danny Reagan on Blue Bloods), I'm not crazy about the Donnie I saw on Donnie Loves Jenny and I really, really dislike Jenny McCarthy.  If she joined the NY cast, I'd have to give it up unless they scripted it so that she's the odd man out and the rest of the cast ganged up on her.

Why must he always wear a stupid hat?   Has he lost his hair?  If so, I'm sure he's making enough money to get that fixed.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

I'm sitting in my den waiting for 9:25 PM just to see what Bravo will have on at that time.

I just looked it up again and the Bravo schedule on their website and my cable guide are both still saying it's a First Looks for RHONJ (which has to be wrong).

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

I'm sitting in my den waiting for 9:25 PM just to see what Bravo will have on at that time.

I just looked it up again and the Bravo schedule on their website and my cable guide are both still saying it's a First Looks for RHONJ (which has to be wrong).

My TV guide also says RHONJ: First Look 9:25 - 9:40 PM.

Manzo'd With Children First Look is on now?

Wait this looks like a episode of the show? Maybe it's true that someone wants changes in RHONY Reunion, Part 2? So they decided to re-edit it?

Edited by talula

If Jenny McCarthy's storyline is going to be that she wrote Carol's book, well, I'm in!

Maybe Jenny can persuade Carole to decline vaccinations at Adam's next pediatrician visit.

I'm kidding!

• Love 7

Just in case anyone's interested, according to my Verizon DVR schedule, the First Look for RHNY is on Sunday night at 8:48. 

Yeah, my DVR recorded at first look for RHNJ but it's Manzo'd With Children.

• Love 1

Yea, but Sonja drinking has been a central theme all season, and certainly not just from Heather. Lu, Ramona, Dorinda and Beth all talked about an incident that had happened off camera (I actually think it happened on camera but Bravo didn't show it) where she was completely drunk and kissing the boyfriend of Lu's friend. Lu also mentioned to Sonja in T&C that she had had to put her to bed before, to which Sonja responsed she had done the same for Lu. She then went on to say that everyone needs such assistance from time to time. When Andy asked Dorinda how she felt in AC taking care of Sonja, the way he phrased it was "she had to put her to bed". All the girls were talking about this during the season, and who is to say that there wasn't a scene of Heather doing just that but it got cut? Heather's comment went directly to Sonja and the type of entitled, selfish person that she is. When she needs you to put her to bed or guard her snatch, she will consider you a friend. When someone would like some shelter from the rain and it's not convenient for her, friendships don't mean very much. If we had never seen Sonja drunk, and the topic had never been addressed, I would agree that it was wrong for Heather to out that situation.

One of the most surprising comments that was made this season - which I had never heard mentioned before - was when Beth said that she thought one of the problems with Sonja was that she was mixing her booze with her pills.

• Love 11

Luann and Carole attempt to work through their unresolved issues. Then, it's all about the newest Housewife, Dorinda, including her touchy-feely boyfriend and her unpredictable temper. Right from the start, temperatures reach boiling levels as both Kristen and Heather rehash their fiery conflicts with Dorinda. Eventually the fun gets going when all of the SINGLE LADIES talk men, dating and life as cougars. The "New Ramona" extends an apology to Andy for her behavior on last year's reunion and reveals heartbreaking details about her marriage. However, between stolen dresses and false accusations, the rest of the women still question if she is a new Ramona.

Part II Trailer & Clip:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season/episode-721/videos?clip=2892570

Also included a poll where you can vote after the episode airs for which housewife you think 'won' the episode.

• Love 2

Yea, but Sonja drinking has been a central theme all season, and certainly not just from Heather. Lu, Ramona, Dorinda and Beth all talked about an incident that had happened off camera (I actually think it happened on camera but Bravo didn't show it) where she was completely drunk and kissing the boyfriend of Lu's friend. Lu also mentioned to Sonja in T&C that she had had to put her to bed before, to which Sonja responsed she had done the same for Lu. She then went on to say that everyone needs such assistance from time to time. When Andy asked Dorinda how she felt in AC taking care of Sonja, the way he phrased it was "she had to put her to bed". All the girls were talking about this during the season, and who is to say that there wasn't a scene of Heather doing just that but it got cut? Heather's comment went directly to Sonja and the type of entitled, selfish person that she is. When she needs you to put her to bed or guard her snatch, she will consider you a friend. When someone would like some shelter from the rain and it's not convenient for her, friendships don't mean very much. If we had never seen Sonja drunk, and the topic had never been addressed, I would agree that it was wrong for Heather to out that situation.

One of the most surprising comments that was made this season - which I had never heard mentioned before - was when Beth said that she thought one of the problems with Sonja was that she was mixing her booze with her pills.

I think Sonja fails to see that when others are under the influence they do not have to be put to bed.  Sonja vehemently denies Heather carried her up the stairs and put her to bed . . . ever.  So I think maybe there was a little hyperbole on Heather's part.  Dorinda put Sonja to bed, so to speak by getting her back to her room. Sonja has said to the Countess she has a wooden leg (I think Sonja meant hollow leg), Ramona certainly seems to be able to put them away-apparently even at the Reunion. 

What was strange after seeing Sonja drunk a time or two and the women talking about Sonja kissing on the boyfriend of the stylist and the women talking about it, she finally gets confronted by Bethenny, in the worst possible fashion and then both Heather and Luann later take her aside and apologize to her.  I think the upside of the season is Sonja was shown fairly sober from T&C on and sober in the Berkshires.  I believe Sonja was accused of taking Adderall and it would not surprise me to learn that Sonja has a standing prescription for Xanax and possibly an anti-depressant or maybe even bi-polar meds  Sonja strikes me as a bi-polar roller as she has these manic episodes (especially when drinking of just endless chatter)and then she seems to want to keep sleeping as we saw on the Scary Island and Montana trips .  Dr. Bethenny will claim she has no business commenting on Sonja's alcoholism because she is not a doctor but presumes Sonja mixes prescription drugs and alcohol.  Sonja was well on her way to telling how she feels when drinking-I think she said -one drink she is buzzed and three drinks she is drunk or maybe it was two.  To me it means Sonja and alcohol have an inappropriate relationship-if any alcohol gets her buzzed she should probably stay away from it.  Sonja does not owe these women an intervention.  Most of all they need to let her finish a sentence.  They may not agree with her views but let her dig her own hole. 

I don't think Bethenny has any business questioning others mental state, drunkenness, drinking patterns, manners, repetitiveness or being loud.  To me she behaves horribly and loud and just takes a statement (like hot guys) and runs it into the ground.  She is also obsessed with peeing and talking about it.  I did not hear the repetition with Sonja and certainly not 6,000 times or even six times.  Bethenny got on that joke wheel when Sonja said she worked in PR all her life.  Quite frankly -she did.  She may not be Samatha Jones with her own PR firm but she certainly was the PR person for the restaurant where she met her ex.  She has been instrumental in getting Cippriano's (spelling) name on the show several times over the years. Sonja also did manage to save her house after hearing from Bethenny, "I am a smart girl. . . "  How is that divorce case working out for you Bethenny?

Bethenny spoils the Reunion.

• Love 3

I think Sonja fails to see that when others are under the influence they do not have to be put to bed.  Sonja vehemently denies Heather carried her up the stairs and put her to bed . . . ever.  So I think maybe there was a little hyperbole on Heather's part.  Dorinda put Sonja to bed, so to speak by getting her back to her room. Sonja has said to the Countess she has a wooden leg (I think Sonja meant hollow leg), Ramona certainly seems to be able to put them away-apparently even at the Reunion. 

What was strange after seeing Sonja drunk a time or two and the women talking about Sonja kissing on the boyfriend of the stylist and the women talking about it, she finally gets confronted by Bethenny, in the worst possible fashion and then both Heather and Luann later take her aside and apologize to her.  I think the upside of the season is Sonja was shown fairly sober from T&C on and sober in the Berkshires.  I believe Sonja was accused of taking Adderall and it would not surprise me to learn that Sonja has a standing prescription for Xanax and possibly an anti-depressant or maybe even bi-polar meds  Sonja strikes me as a bi-polar roller as she has these manic episodes (especially when drinking of just endless chatter)and then she seems to want to keep sleeping as we saw on the Scary Island and Montana trips .  Dr. Bethenny will claim she has no business commenting on Sonja's alcoholism because she is not a doctor but presumes Sonja mixes prescription drugs and alcohol.  Sonja was well on her way to telling how she feels when drinking-I think she said -one drink she is buzzed and three drinks she is drunk or maybe it was two.  To me it means Sonja and alcohol have an inappropriate relationship-if any alcohol gets her buzzed she should probably stay away from it.  Sonja does not owe these women an intervention.  Most of all they need to let her finish a sentence.  They may not agree with her views but let her dig her own hole. 

I don't think Bethenny has any business questioning others mental state, drunkenness, drinking patterns, manners, repetitiveness or being loud.  To me she behaves horribly and loud and just takes a statement (like hot guys) and runs it into the ground.  She is also obsessed with peeing and talking about it.  I did not hear the repetition with Sonja and certainly not 6,000 times or even six times.  Bethenny got on that joke wheel when Sonja said she worked in PR all her life.  Quite frankly -she did.  She may not be Samatha Jones with her own PR firm but she certainly was the PR person for the restaurant where she met her ex.  She has been instrumental in getting Cippriano's (spelling) name on the show several times over the years. Sonja also did manage to save her house after hearing from Bethenny, "I am a smart girl. . . "  How is that divorce case working out for you Bethenny?

Bethenny spoils the Reunion.

Sonja was a "Hostess" at the restaurant where she met her husband and that does not equate to being or doing PR for them, same with Cippriano's. I have expressed several how here much I like Heather's YT line and would never say I was doing PR for her. Many, many HWs promote restaurants, clothing lines, jewelry, drinks/alcohol, hotels/resorts, in their blogs and on the show but they do not claim to be doing PR for them and there is a difference IMO.  LOL  

As for Heather's comment about carrying Sonja up the stairs to bed, I believe her because we have seen Sonja so drunk that she has trouble walking let alone try and walk up steps, the racetrack trip last season comes to mind. And even though Sonja denied that Heather did that, when she denies it she also follows up with a comment along the lines of that is what friends do for each other as she also did when LuAnn also claimed to have carried Sonja to bed.

The crazy thing here is that Ramona is the 1 that brought up doing an "intervention" with Sonja in T&C and LuAnn was the one that talked them of doing it at the restaurant and Heather, Carole and Kristen were not even there. AND it was Ramona that got Bethenny fired up about Sonja in T&C then denied saying anything to Sonja. LOL Oh, and wasn't it LuAnn that brought up Sonja kissing the Stylist's, her friend, BF to Bethenny in the first place in the limo on their way to the restaurant in the Bronx's?

• Love 2

Did anyone else notice that at the reunion Sonja said there were a few others who had a problem with alcohol? She also mentioned Dorinda going to bed with her shoes on (which Dorinda denied). In the preview for this week's reunion we also got to hear Dorinda deny that she had too much to drink the night of the FU dinner. I seem to remember Dorinda saying (maybe on WWHL) that they started drinking at 10 in the morning that day.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

Yeah, I saw that preview too. I really think Dorinda's in for a rude awakening next season.

There's been a few signs here and there of a nastier side, and I've noticed she hasn't been too clever about covering her tracks. I suspect she might get a really unflattering edit in S8. Tends to happen to a lot of HWs in their second season. 

• Love 5

Yeah, I saw that preview too. I really think Dorinda's in for a rude awakening next season.

There's been a few signs here and there of a nastier side, and I've noticed she hasn't been too clever about covering her tracks. I suspect she might get a really unflattering edit in S8. Tends to happen to a lot of HWs in their second season.

From your keyboard to the Bravo god's ears.....

That's exactly what I'm hoping will happen.

• Love 5

The scariest thing about Kelly supposedly being the source of the GW reveal is that there is a market for another book from Kelly. Hasn't she put out 2 or 3 in the last few years? I'm also surprised that since she is apparently a writer/editor that she would be so open about using a Ghost. What I don't believe is that anyone who is actually a Ghost revealed this to Kelly or anyone else. Maybe someone in the industry can shed more light on the topic, but my limited experience is that these people never reveal who they are writing for - ever. My mother has a friend she went to HS with who is a GW and after 50 years of friendship has never given even the slightest indication of who she has worked with. She has said that even her husband and children are in the dark. I find it impossible to believe that if Carole's SIL was indeed ever her GW, that she is telling this to Kelly or anyone else.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6

The scariest thing about Kelly supposedly being the source of the GW reveal is that there is a market for another book from Kelly. Hasn't she put out 2 or 3 in the last few years? I'm also surprised that since she is apparently a writer/editor that she would be so open about using a Ghost. What I don't believe is that anyone who is actually a Ghost revealed this to Kelly or anyone else. Maybe someone in the industry can shed more light on the topic, but my limited experience is that these people never reveal who they are writing for - ever. My mother has a friend she went to HS with who is a GW and after 50 years of friendship has never given even the slightest indication of who she has worked with. She has said that even her husband and children are in the dark. I find it impossible to believe that if Carole's SIL was indeed ever her GW, that she is telling this to Kelly or anyone else.

I can see Kelly telling LuAnn all about her new book and the fact that Carole's ex SIL is "helping" her write it and LuAnn leaping on this as proof that the SIL also wrote Carole's WR book after filling Aviva in on the details. LOL

• Love 3

It is the same old crap Bethenny, Heather and now Kristen talking over Dorinda. Bethnny is almost feral and she wasn't even there. Let someone finish a thought. Bethenny screaming at someone doesn't make it so. I don't know what happened at night but the first night was Bethenny screaming STFU, Bethenny's last night was the bartender fiasco which Dorinda no part of, then there was Bethenny screaming at Ramona. It seems Part 2 is no better with all the talking over.

Either Heather doesn't know what condescending means or she should acknowledge she can be. You can ever say hash tag to someone and not be condescending.

Dorinda doesn't listen to others. In that clip she said Kristin was wrong about everything, then blamed being exhausted for her behavior. Kristin specifically said, in addition to the drinking, that Dorinda was exhausted. Andy confirmed Dorinda was slurring her words. Jeez, we ALL saw that!! Bethenny may not have been at the dinner, but she obviously watched the episode and was correct in what she said, at least as to what was shown.

I hope it is not true that LuAnn is pressing the ghostwriter thing. I have no idea if Carole used one, though it wouldn't be unusual for someone writing a memoir. I am one of the folks who doesn't think having been a producer on ABC is an absolute indication that Carole can write a book. Nor is her short "career" of writing up Q&As done while lunching with a series of famous people an indication she can write an entire book.

But on the other hand, that her fiction book is apparently bad (I haven't read either) isn't absolute proof that she didn't write the memoir of her own life.

Fundamentally, the topic is just over, let it go.

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 7

I think what Dorinda is disagreeing with is Kristen saying things such as, "you had five martinis too many,"  Dorinda is trying to say-I didn't have any drinks before I arrived.   Dorinda, half the time talks as if her jaw  slips out of place because her words become garbled, or out of order and I don't think it is alcohol.  It is like watching someone have a mini-stroke.  Bethenny did the same thing when Dorinda was asked about being in the limo when the fight broke out-Dorinda said it was bad in the limo and then they had cocktails and Bethenny insists on interrupting and saying you like your cocktails, too.  Dorinda has to tell Miss Won't STFU she didn't have a cocktail until they got to Atlantic City. 

I think Bethenny didn't appreciate Dorinda telling Sonja she should not have to put up with Bethenny telling her to STFU.  I also think Bethenny is a wee bit jealous that people like Lady Gaga and Hillary Clinton are throwing accolades Dorinda's way.  Of course the "What are you doing here without Dorinda?" references seem to irritate Bethenny because it is not about her.

bethenny whether she likes it or not Dorinda did say Heather's mother was a lovely woman.  Motormouth Frankel with steel trap mind who apparently commits each episode to memory forgot that part.  Dorinda also said HER mother would be horrified if she heard using the f bomb.  Bethenny exaggerated that moment.  Don't need bethenny to interpret each episode-she does the same thing in her blog.

• Love 1

Did anyone else notice that at the reunion Sonja said there were a few others who had a problem with alcohol? She also mentioned Dorinda going to bed with her shoes on (which Dorinda denied). In the preview for this week's reunion we also got to hear Dorinda deny that she had too much to drink the night of the FU dinner. I seem to remember Dorinda saying (maybe on WWHL) that they started drinking at 10 in the morning that day.

When Sonja said "we all know, a few/couple in this group who have a problem with alcohol". The camera cut to both Ramona and Dorinda. I thought Dorinda looked the most uncomfortable.

Was the FU dinner the same night as Dorinda getting pissed at Heather for not waiting for her dinner? (eye roll)

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5

When Sonja said "we all know, a few/couple in this group who have a problem with alcohol". The camera cut to both Ramona and Dorinda. I thought Dorinda looked the most uncomfortable.

Was the FU dinner the same night as Dorinda getting pissed at Heather for not waiting for her dinner? (eye roll)

I think Sonja was referencing her couch in general.   No, the waiting for dinner was the second night.

I think the first night was Bethenny spoiling things with the screaming.  Second night was Dorinda mad at Heather.  Third day was Bethenny blowing up at Ramona at lunch and then Ramona "stealing" her man at the Conch Shack and the last night was the f bomb dinner.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I agree, Dorinda sure has been a spit fire with her attitude especially in the "F" scene...her comeuppance may be on the way in Part 2? She sure comes across as one angry bird!

tumblr_nsw4w6Tzds1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

I think Sonja was referencing her couch in general. No, the waiting for dinner was the second night.

Thank you, I just read the posts above. Now, I remember they were different dinners. They are starting to run together for me.

I agree, Dorinda sure has been a spit fire with her attitude especially in the "F" scene...her comeuppance may be on the way in Part 2? She sure comes across as one angry bird!

tumblr_nsw4w6Tzds1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I'm always amazed how some of these women see their behavior play out on camera and still act as if we didn't see what we did.

• Love 10

I find it interesting that Dorinda sends out sweet tweets to Kristen all season then goes nuts on her and exaggerates Kristen's reaction to John. LOL Kristen did not go around talking about him to the others, that was Ramona. Ramona bad mouthed John for 1/2 of the season every chance she got each episode but nothing from Dorinda, nothing! LOL

• Love 12

Just a little note the third installment of this talkoverathon is Thursday night at 9:00 pm.  I guess Bravo is ready to put this season away.

Thanks so much zoeysmom for the info!  I probably would've missed it otherwise.

• Love 2

We have been going in circles over in the Reunion Part I thread about the Carole/LuAnn situation.  Carole (and many of us) claimed that things were fine between Carole and LuAnn for most of the season.  A few people disagreed with that assessment.   Unless there's something very wrong with my hearing, on the First Looks tonight, Countess LuAnn said:

"We were fine most of the season and then we got to the T&C.  That’s where it really hit the fan."

Huh?   What does that mean?  Does that mean that we were right and LuAnn was OK with the Carole/Adam relationship until NakedManGate?

Regarding Carole and Adam getting cozy at LuAnn's house, Andy asked LuAnn:  "Why didn’t you ever speak to her about it?  LuAnn replied:  "Because I didn’t want to bring it more up on the show."

Huh?  Is that why you brought it up on Twitter?  And in umpteen THs?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 10

Regarding Carole and Adam getting cozy at LuAnn's house, Andy asked LuAnn: "Why didn’t you ever speak to her about it? LuAnn replied: "Because I didn’t want to bring it more up on the show."

Huh? Is that why you brought it up on Twitter? And in umpteen THs?

Translation: I prefer to talk shit behind their backs. Plus, I would never say anything in front of Adam because it's not my business who the hell he dates. Edited by shoegal
  • Love 11

Translation: I prefer to talk shit behind their backs. Plus, I would never say anything in front of Adam because it's not my business who the hell he dates.

AND, I needed a storyline this season and thought this would do the trick! LOL

• Love 6

My translation is: It was a little weird at first, because he's young and he dated my niece, but it's no big deal and we're good. But then filming continued, and towards the end of the season, I realized I wasn't involved in any drama, so I'm going to pretend this bothered me a lot more than it did, and it'll be a huge storyline, and I'll even record a song, and my apple is a sure thing.

• Love 12

First Look:

Shut up Dorinda.  Andy asked Kris a question.  Did you have a couple of dirty martinis during the lunch break?  And when Kris finally does get to answer the question (whether you agree with Kris's reaction to John or not), she was totally correct when she stated that Ro was the one who kept bringing it up - um, conversation at Dorinda's house in the Berks.  Back that shit up Dor.  And, once again we have Dor saying the 'f' word.  #your mother would be proud. 

Lu really dug herself a hole.  So now (what number are we on with Lu revising what she felt about Carole and Adam?) Lu was 'ok' until Turks.  What happened in Turks?  Did we get an answer?  Did I miss that?

So Hannah doesn't watch the show?  I have a hard time buying that. 

• Love 11

Lu really dug herself a hole.  So now (what number are we on with Lu revising what she felt about Carole and Adam?) Lu was 'ok' until Turks.  What happened in Turks?  Did we get an answer?  Did I miss that?

LuAnn busted herself here. That's what happens when you lie and keep changing your story. Apparently, Carole and Heather "totally violated (her) privacy" and broke "girl code" when they barged into her room in T&C. Which is ridiculous on its own, but of course has nothing to do with Carole dating Adam.

• Love 8