Type keyword(s) to search

Game Over, Charles: Summer Finale Liveblog Thread

This thread is for live reactions as the summer finale airs. It will be open on Tuesday, August 11 from 8-9 pm EDT. Outside of that period, this thread will be locked, so please take your full discussion to the episode discussion thread. Thanks, and have fun!

(If anyone wants a west coast liveblog thread, let me know in Small Talk. When I did liveblog threads for Glee, there was seemingly no interest in the west coast airings!)

• Love 1

Only a few more minutes, guys! Excited?

This thread will close a few moments after the finale and the episode thread will open, so all of your normal post-ep discussion should go over there.

...aaaaaand let's go!

Marlene and the actors were being pretty careful to say "they" instead of "he" when referring to A for the past few days, so I'm not entirely surprised. There's gotta be a lot more to the story, though.

I knew it would be an actual accident and not Charles trying to hurt her, even so, WTF is this reveal? And it doesn't justify the crap done to Hanna, Aria, Spencer, and Emily. And also, how are they getting away doing this type of storyline as an evil transgender storyline? That's messed up. Its 2015.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1

What the hell is this Bethany shit? One second she's massively supportive, the next she's a total asshole who will shove a woman off a roof?

This episode lost me already. We suspected a "CeCe is Charles" thing here and none of us wanted it. It's a massively bad idea!

• Love 2

I am PRAYING that Cece is actually lying and covering for the real Charles, who has to be Wren or Wilden. I am holding on to this hope that Marlene is not THIS dumb and naive to think this isn't going to anger anyone, especially the transgender community. 

So, did CeCe/Charles invent a time machine and travel bag in time with a big bag of cash and another big bag of future tech (including the capability to build his/her own cell phone network -- WTF ?) in order to torment the PLLs ?  Where did the holo-projection nonsense come from ?  #SummerofLameAnswers