Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Discussion

The new girl looks more like a Real Housewife of New Jersey.

I think production stepped in because Jela was basically beating that new chick in the ground. They very rarely blur out fights and or don't show them but for some reason they did it both times. The producers do not want Jela out of that house (or the twins for that matter). They might be completely annoying but they are the only ones worth watching. There is nothing interesting or special about the short bus crew. No one is about to watch an hour of them sliding down the stairs on a mattress or whatever else they do to past the time. She got in Jela face for the same reason Jela and the twins are always in someone's face - for the camera time.

Overall I actually don't have a problem with Jela. She acts out but she also owns it unlike Chip and Dale. She was trying to defuse that situation in the limo. And although new girl was not the one who threw water on her everyone has watched this show enough to know that the new chick always gets some form of "bullying" or whatever buzz word is in at the moment. Props for kicking in the door but she could have just left it at that; she wrote a check she couldn't cover. Even she admitted "Jela won round 1" and by the end of round 2 she was on the floor and production had to step in. Since when do they limit fights to two a day?

I also remember when production wouldn't step in nearly as quickly. You used to get a good beat down before security would rush in to separate them. Now it seems like the guards are literally standing just off camera. As soon as someone makes a move, they're on them to pull the girls apart. :(

But  yeah, Jela seems to have at least a few redeeming qualities to offset her stuck-upishness. The Twins aren't so lucky. They're the very definition of waste of oxygen.

Jela and the twins overreactions are no more ridiculous than the first day Jasmine tried to established herself as a badazz by going off about those cigarettes. She should still be embarrassed. And although the twins are just completely awful, they have not touched anyone's belongings. Only Jela, Jazz and Lauren are guilty of that. I also think Jela felt bad about Kat's hand because she offered to reimburse her. In the grand scheme of bad girl shenanigans, locking the door and putting someone stuff outside is par for course and happens every year. Better than destroying or putting in the pool etc. Jela is Peppermint Petty for sure but to me they all petty

I'm noticing a pattern of Jela not being connected to reality. She was mad at Lauren for putting hands on her after their fight, but Jela put hands on Lauren first. Then, she's mad at Jenna for getting her wet in the limo, when it was actually one of the twins who got her wet. She seems to be living in her own world in ways that go beyond the typical Bad Girl narcissism. It's like she's actually hallucinating things.

• Love 1

I feel like we've had this new girl before. In season 8, there was a replacement Jenna from NYC who talked and acted the same as this one.

But props to her for calling the twins a bootleg version of the Victor twins. She's on my team now

• Love 1

Some of the women decide to hold a seance at the house, exasperating Jela and the twins. Meanwhile, Kat struggles with her insecurities and finds solace in male attention, and life coach Laura offers the ladies some perspective.

I was very pleased to see Laura dressing a little more professionally instead of like a hooker in the first episode. 

It's weird, though, how even though the house has clearly split into two camps that want absolutely nothing to do with each other, they never want to just let that be. I'd much rather let the other side of the house do what they want and not aggravate myself by trying to do things with them. Although I guess that would make for a boring show. :) Plus, I can also understand Lauren's comment about wanting to split the bottle seven ways instead of four. Those things are EXPENSIVE!

All the fuss about the seance was just stupid. Big babies. I also sometimes feel like the Twins go along with whatever Jela says instead of forming their own opinions. And then when they went to help work for that key charity, I was like, what is with all the outings this season? They went belly dancing, to the animal shelter, then the key charity, and in the preview for next week they're going to some snake charmer? I feel like the show is forcing the girls to go do these things together to make the show more interesting, but it's just awkward because it's clear none of them really want to be doing these things. Just get to the vacation already so they can have a big fight like always.

I guess I kind of feel bad for Jas who was really ashamed of having sex on TV. Although I can't imagine her dad would be terribly surprised. ;) But that whole breakdown at the end of the episode was a bit much. Get a grip, girl. You got drunk and did something stupid. Probably not the first time that's happened, and not even on TV! Oh, but if you want to take it out on yourself, that's fine. But don't blank Mike, who seems like a relatively nice guy compared to some of the trash these girls usually drag home from the club.

• Love 1

Compared to Jas, Judi is the voice of reason!

God, bitch could make a lot of money by selling cases of weak sauce.  So you gon' cry with shame over Mike shimmy-shammin' dat ass but the rest of the drama you are okay wit'?  And saying the other side is 'intimidated' by you?  Chile they could buy and sell your low rent ass a thousand times over, little girl please, sit down and let the grown ups do they thang.

Damn, seems like Jela is the cook and cleaner of the house, when she ain't fighting she's either in the kitchen or has some type of cleanser in her hand...props.

Laura's outfit (blue blouse/white skirt) was hot, she is very attractive.

Yeah, next week is gonna be something, I'd shank a ho if she did anything to my personal shit.

I'm with Jela on the cleaning thing; nothing worse than a disgusting bathroom and kitchen.

As far as next week - I hope Jela and those twins whoop The Real Housewives; especially Kat who they have been nothing but nice to. This is the worse season ever and once the only 3 interesting people leave, I'm out as well ..

• Love 1

I gotta say. I hate the doughy faced twins and I hate Jela.

To be sure, Jas is annoying too, but anything that annoys them makes me happy.

In the real world, no, you don't touch peoples things, but really...You really thought you were gonna start fights with everybody in the house and nothing was eeeever gonna happen to you?  That's silly.

• Love 2

An epic showdown pits Jela and the twins against the other ladies, resulting in practically half the house being sent home. Elsewhere, Lauren and Jenna try to alleviate Jasmine's guilt about her hookup, and two new roommates arrive.

I still despise Laura, but I'm so glad the show is showing less of her.  These girls need life counseling, but they should do it as a separate web series instead of incorporating it into the show.  That would save me time in FF through all her boring nonsense.

It still shocks me that people seriously come on this show and are surprised with their stuff ends up: a) in the pool, b) on the street, c) in the pool and on the street.

I don't think any of them wear anything that you couldn't get at Forever 21, but I know I wouldn't bring anything nice to that house.  The fact that people do is laughable.  I sure hope they ruined the twins silk robes.

So if you destroy some very materialistic people's belongings, why on earth wouldn't you take all your things with you to the hotel? 

You can't assign these girls any logic.  Logically, the only thing you should pack for the bad girls club is a potato sack and Wet n' Wild makeup.  

According to these any and all of these girls they are bringing designer, brand name stuff worth thousands of a dollars into a house where things are routinely thrown in a pool or dumped on the street. 

Or how about people invest in a good, solid luggage lock or masterkey lock?

• Love 1

The producers were on some bitch shit. They watched 4 girls waterlog ALL the property of the other 3 and were like, "What did you think was gonna happen?". No fools, what did YOU think was gonna happen? This aint a nature show, you don't HAVE to watch fuckery abound and not say anything.

The producers were content to let everything go until THEY were threatened, but they still added extra pettiness by telling the 4 to go to a hotel and allow the ones who got kicked out even more time to fuck shit up.

• Love 4

Yeah, I found it interesting that production only stepped in once Jela and The Twins started destroying the house itself.

Look. Those three were heinous, stuck-up bitches who deserved to be knocked down more than a few pegs. But I still feel like you should draw the line at actually destroying property. I don't even care if you checked to make sure it was washable paint. Chuck it all out on the lawn. That'll piss them off. But ruining it with paint and condiments? Maybe a step too far.

I also wonder what would've happened if those three had come home and immediately stopped to confront production, insisting that they call the police and release the footage of the destruction for evidence. I mean, obviously, this was never going to happen because it's the Bad Girls Club, and they only cast crazy bitches who never react rationally in any given situation, but still… I can't imagine they wouldn't sue the pants off those other four. (Although as my husband suggested, it's likely that they sign a release before getting on the show that basically says production isn't responsible for anything that happens to them or their property during filming…)

I also thought the apology letter was just ridiculous. I enjoyed Laura scolding them like puppies, but the letter was just stupid. I would've written "Twins, I'm sorry that you are both awful human beings and horribly stuck-up bitches, but you brought it upon yourselves. You can't treat people like that and not expect repercussions. Sure, it might have been a bit much, but… message received?"

Not sure why there were two replacements instead of three, though. Did The Twins only count as one Bad Girl? :D

As soon as the redhead said she was bisexual and liked strong women, I knew Kat would be ALL OVER her. However, it's a shame the other one wasn't brought in earlier. As a spoiled, stuck-up troublemaker, she's kind of all on her own now! :) (I'll learn their names if they make it through the next episode…)

• Love 3

I loved how all the way to the end the twins treated them like gum stuck to the bottom of their shoe. Why are you standing by the door only to let them walk right pass you. And not in a hurry mind you. They strutted and took their time going up the stairs. Same with Jela. Laura ran after Jela made it to the top and had time to change. As usual Kat and Jazz did nothing.

I dont care how spoiled uppity stuck up whatever that was uncalled for. Jump them if it's that serious. Notice they never did. They had the numbers of their side. But I am glad production allowed their things to be destroyed as well. Guess I can tune out now because if ANYTHING interesting was going to happen they would have shown it in the preview.

• Love 1

Yeah, I found it interesting that production only stepped in once Jela and The Twins started destroying the house itself.

Look. Those three were heinous, stuck-up bitches who deserved to be knocked down more than a few pegs. But I still feel like you should draw the line at actually destroying property. I don't even care if you checked to make sure it was washable paint. Chuck it all out on the lawn. That'll piss them off. But ruining it with paint and condiments? Maybe a step too far.

I also wonder what would've happened if those three had come home and immediately stopped to confront production, insisting that they call the police and release the footage of the destruction for evidence. I mean, obviously, this was never going to happen because it's the Bad Girls Club, and they only cast crazy bitches who never react rationally in any given situation, but still… I can't imagine they wouldn't sue the pants off those other four. (Although as my husband suggested, it's likely that they sign a release before getting on the show that basically says production isn't responsible for anything that happens to them or their property during filming…)

I also thought the apology letter was just ridiculous. I enjoyed Laura scolding them like puppies, but the letter was just stupid. I would've written "Twins, I'm sorry that you are both awful human beings and horribly stuck-up bitches, but you brought it upon yourselves. You can't treat people like that and not expect repercussions. Sure, it might have been a bit much, but… message received?"

Not sure why there were two replacements instead of three, though. Did The Twins only count as one Bad Girl? :D

As soon as the redhead said she was bisexual and liked strong women, I knew Kat would be ALL OVER her. However, it's a shame the other one wasn't brought in earlier. As a spoiled, stuck-up troublemaker, she's kind of all on her own now! :) (I'll learn their names if they make it through the next episode…)

There's a 3rd replacement coming....I've always wondered about replacements, like, how are they able to just pack up everything on a days notice?  Were they told the same time the girls found out they were main cast that they were replacements and to be prepared to be called up?

There's a 3rd replacement coming....I've always wondered about replacements, like, how are they able to just pack up everything on a days notice?  Were they told the same time the girls found out they were main cast that they were replacements and to be prepared to be called up?

Well, they are generally strippers or "models" so I'm sure they can quit on a moment's notice.

I can't imagine anyone with a really real job coming on this show.....how would you ever go back?

I suppose they'd probably tell them that they were runners up, and that they should be prepared for a phone call if they need any replacements (which they always do nowadays). And there's always a delay between when someone goes home and when the replacement shows up. Usually a day or so. Which would give them time to fly that girl out and drive her to the house, I guess. I mean, they can't have them all sitting in a nearby hotel just in case… 

1. I know that its wrong in the real world to destroy someone else's stuff -- but the very arrogance of Jela and the twins in thinking that they could do that and somehow there wasn't a very real possibility of their stuff getting messed up makes me not all that upset that it happened to them.  If you're gonna pull a stunt like that in the BGC, you should not have assumed that the other girls on the show were so in awe of you that they wouldn't mess up your stuff.  Messing with personal belongings is a staple on the BGC.  Things are always thrown in a pool, or out on the street or into the toilet or condiments are thrown on it.  If you did that, and didn't lock up your stuff before you left thats partially your fault for thinking that you inspired such fear that people wouldn't touch your stuff.

2. I don't care how many scenes they shot of the girls cleaning the house, there is no way the show is getting their security deposit back.

3. Jasmine is so weak -- how can a girl that you've known for 20 minutes question your friendship so deeply

4.  I can't help it -- I like Lauren.  I always want to hate her but she is so corny and funny.   That first dude she got with was ugly a/f.  Sad for her that the second dude didn't work out

5.  Two good looking guys in the house and these fools are fighting over some fight from weeks ago.

6.  Why didn't Kat go out?  Did she really want to stay in the house to listen to two other couples having sex?  Weird

7.  I thought it was cool that they aired the shout out to Chubs

8.  Older new girl....the one with the black hair and all the tatts.....she must have been born under a lucky star because that guy was way out of her league.  I guess he really wanted to be on TV.

• Love 4

Things I found interesting:

Jela, Shannon, and Shannade somehow convincing the driver to take off without the other girls. Even though surely he saw the other girls come out of the house. Why didn't he stop?

Jela, Shannon, and Shannade immediately flipping into victim mode, and completely forgetting they had done anything to provoke the other girls. And Jela not mentioning that part of the situation at all when she was on the phone. At least not that we saw.

They didn't show any of the destruction happening. Why? They've done so (gleefully) many times in the past.

Didn't Jela brag early on in the season about how all of her stuff was locked up? What happened?

Even though "all" of their clothes were destroyed, all three of them still found other clothes to change into before tearing up the house.

Jela attempting throw water up to the second floor to douse Laura, and the water not reaching her. That was just sad.

The life coach's immediate response was to talk about how the issue affected HER? Really? It's about her? And those four dummies sat there and let her scold them like she's mommy. Why didn't any of them refuse to write the letter?

• Love 2

Life Coach Laura has got to go. I would have told her to kick rocks.

The Terror Trio thought they were so bad ass, too bad (for them) they'll be off the show until the reunion. Their famewhore game is NOT on point.

• Love 3

Life Coach Laura has got to go. I would have told her to kick rocks.

The Terror Trio thought they were so bad ass, too bad (for them) they'll be off the show until the reunion. Their famewhore game is NOT on point.

I hate Laura the lame life coach with the intensity of a thousand suns.  She bugs me to no end.  

Oh yeah -- I'm sure they will come ready to fight at the reunion.  Should be good.  Who knew that in the famewhore game Victor Twins > Clermont Twins?

No fools, what did YOU think was gonna happen? This aint a nature show, you don't HAVE to watch fuckery abound and not say anything.
The producers were content to let everything go until THEY were threatened, but they still added extra pettiness by telling the 4 to go to a hotel and allow the ones who got kicked out even more time to fuck shit up.

Well it kind of IS a nature show, isn't it? Isn't that sort of the point? Find some girls who don't know how to act in polite society, and who have an overblown sense of their own importance, cage them up in a house with limited access to the rest of the world an their own lives and watch them go all Lord of the Flies. It makes perfect sense to me that the crew is willing to risk the house (just short of burning it down) and the cast (just short of hospitalization), but not themselves.

• Love 2

Well it kind of IS a nature show, isn't it? Isn't that sort of the point? Find some girls who don't know how to act in polite society, and who have an overblown sense of their own importance, cage them up in a house with limited access to the rest of the world an their own lives and watch them go all Lord of the Flies. It makes perfect sense to me that the crew is willing to risk the house (just short of burning it down) and the cast (just short of hospitalization), but not themselves.

This show is a juicy mix of Survivor and Love and Hip Hop.

A newbie arrives at the house, ans soon enough the others create drama for her. Elsewhere, Beatrice misses her boyfriend and sharpens her focus on Kat, and the ladies set out to celebrate Kat's birthday.

It's not though. They break up all sorts of fights, they act like it matters to them when people break glass...and I really don't want them to interfere, I just don't like that "adult" voice they put on with the girls and then telling Laura to make them write an apology letter, puhlease.

• Love 1

This whole episode pissed me off! I'm rewarching season 8 and bitches are threatening each other all the time.

There's no one in the house that I like. The new redhead seems cool but she will probably wind up pissing me off too.

Wtf with Kat joining in when the twins were so nice to her? And all this happened because they told the limo to leave without the other girls? WHY DO THEY ALL INSIST ON SPENDING TIME TOGETHER IF THEY HATE EACH OTHER?! I never understood that. Idk, if someone left me I'd be upset, but I don't think they deserved to have all their stuff ruined. That wasn't a Bad Girl move, that's just assholery.

Lauren isn't as funny as she thinks she is.

I was about to tune out until the new girls showed up. I don't care about Jasmine, Kat, Lauren or...who's the other bitch? Oh yeah Jenna. Don't care at all.

Wtf with Kat joining in when the twins were so nice to her? And all this happened because they told the limo to leave without the other girls? WHY DO THEY ALL INSIST ON SPENDING TIME TOGETHER IF THEY HATE EACH OTHER?! I never understood that. Idk, if someone left me I'd be upset, but I don't think they deserved to have all their stuff ruined. That wasn't a Bad Girl move, that's just assholery.

Not to mention in her talking head Jela said they invited Lauren and Kat to come along so they knew the plan; they declined the invitation

Too much Laura the Lame Life Coach this episode!  I had to FF through like 20 minutes!

I like Alicia

Kat is ridiculous -- "lets see if these girls can turn up."  Kat hasn't turned up even one day on BGC.  She is always a sad, boring sack.  WTF

And Alicia didn't ruin Kat's birthday -- Kat ruined her birthday by inviting her thirsty friend to her party.  And if you're going to let some arguing in the BGC ruin your birthday you're not a bad girl to begin with.

And Beatrice's "problem" with Alicia was the most ridiculous, made up, drama for TV crap I've seen in my life.  You're really gonna have a problem with someone riding your dirty ass skateboard that you left in the back of the house?  So upset that you're gonna get out of a tub butt ass naked to confront her on it.

Jasmine also needs to STFU -- talking shit about someone as the new girl will easily catch you a beat down in the BGC, no way should Alicia have to "let it go."  Go talk to Kat's shitty friend.

Other than that though, they all look like they are having a good time.

• Love 3

I like Alicia too.

What annoyed me about Kat's party was the fact that Kat knew John (her thirsty friend) had stirred up the trouble....she should have been the one to pull the girls aside when they came downstairs and informed them of how John is. 

Jasmine - Little girl I cain't wait until the reunion where your fat ass will be sitting all docile in a corner right where you belong....but not until Jela and/or the twins mollywhop your Judi-light ass!  This bitch is as bad as a tick hanging from a cat's balls, nukka please.

Amber, I'm trying to like you 'cause you're from North Philly like me, but you really need to stop making trouble....you haaaaad to snitch on Alicia and for a fucking skateboard? 

Beatrice - Really, you run ass naked because of a damned skateboard?!  Bitch it wasn't like it was a solid gold hoverboard, get over yourself.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 2

It's like a new season started, almost. And none of them are aggressive assholes so far, except maybe the girl who had to blow up the issue about jumping into a friend's fight and bla bla bla. Nothing horrible so far.

And yeah, the drama near the end was impossible to take seriously when the show tells us that shit-stirrer dude was Kat's friend. There's a priceless fanboy look on one of her guests' face when it started blowing up, though. Dude is like I'm here and it's happening! :D :D :D

• Love 3

It's like a new season started, almost. And none of them are aggressive assholes so far, except maybe the girl who had to blow up the issue about jumping into a friend's fight and bla bla bla. Nothing horrible so far.

And yeah, the drama near the end was impossible to take seriously when the show tells us that shit-stirrer dude was Kat's friend. There's a priceless fanboy look on one of her guests' face when it started blowing up, though. Dude is like I'm here and it's happening! :D :D :D

Bad Girls Club is like Ratchet Survivor.

Jasmine is the weakest bitch in the house!  Talking about how "well not everyone is made for this," bitch, were or were you not the one fucking boo-hoo'ing because Jela and the twins called you out.  Were you, or were you not the one who was convinced that someone wasn't your friend based on what some new girl instigator said?  Ugh, I can't stand her.

And BTW -- do any of the ugly ass dudes you invite over bring liquor?  The two you invited over for you and the other girl didn't bring liquor.

Jasmine may turn out to be my least favorite bad girl of all time.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 3

Oh - runner up for weakest bitch is Kat.  She is the mopiest, saddest bitch in the house.  I'm tired of all her damn feelings, is she ever fun?  Who the hell goes to the BGC looking for their next long term relationship?

And second runner up is Lauren -- I like Lauren, but going along with Jasmine is always going to make you weak in my book.  There was no need to do that to Alicia.  Yeah, maybe she didnt belong in BGC, but she recognized that, and she was leaving.  There is nothing worse than kicking someone when they are down, and thats exactly what they did.

• Love 4

I can honestly say this is probably the weakest batch of bad girls they have had in a while.  When a weak ass bitch like Jasmine is your leader, its not a good look.  Beatrice and Kat are weak bitches for coming on BGC looking for love, Jasmine is just the weakest bitch to hit the scene.  Crying over sleeping with a dude in the house, crying over the twins and Jela calling her out, not fighting anyone, picking on the weakest girl in the house because she knows she won't fight back, getting upset with Alicia because Kat's thirsty friend was causing trouble.  After all that fucking crying and now you're a bad bitch?  Whatever.

That whole thing with the skateboard was lame as fuck too, if you don't like someone and you want them out, just get them out.  A bad girl doesn't need to try to pin shit on someone else, if you don't like someone, get them out of the house. The list just goes on and on and on.  I truly can't think of a recent girl that I thought was such a weak bitch....I really can't.  I can think of other girls I didn't like, but I can't think of someone so fucking weak.  I don't even like the twins or Jela, but I am so hoping that they all beat Jasmine's ass at the reunion.

I liked Lauren, but her treatment of Alicia was stupid too.  

I think I truly may end up liking the new girls more than I like the originals.  I can't even remember the one with the black hair and all the tatts, but she actually seems like she may be cool, and the new black girl is settling down too

• Love 4

I think Jasmine wants to be an actress…her drama seems staged or maybe it is just her loud melodramatic voice when she is "angry". She comes across as weak, sneaky and inauthentic

She needs to start acting like a real bad girl.  Right now she is missing the mark.

• Love 1

This IS the lamest group of "bad girls" ever, although I will give them credit for having the most sex. Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a BGC season with this much action! :D (Although yes, as noted above, NONE of the guys they bring over ever seem to bring liquor. They're always showing up at the front door with their arms swinging.)

Of course, I can't give the girls too much credit because the guys they bring home to screw are… not that cute. So far, only that one guy… Chad, maybe? The little one with the black hair and the beard… he was the only one who was remotely attractive. These girls need to try a little harder. ;)

I was super disappointed when Alicia left. I hate when girls just give up and leave. Although I guess it's not as bad as some others as she kept her head held high and wasn't necessarily driven out of the house. She just realized she wasn't enjoying the other crazy bitches and wanted out. I can TOTALLY understand that! 

Jasmine is ridiculous. Her screaming fits are a joke, and the whole skateboard thing totally fizzled out. Ginger didn't even seem particularly bothered. And when everyone denied putting it in the pool, she decided to just wait and see the show to find out who did it and confront them at the reunion. (Although honestly, Jasmine is NOT a great actress and has no poker face at all… her silence spoke volumes!) Normally, that girl would have tore through the house violently accusing everyone in her path until she found out who damaged her property or just picked someone at random to blame anyway. But this batch of girls is weak sauce.

Also, what the hell was Jasmine doing just gently placing the skateboard on the top step in the pool? Just chuck the damn thing in there! Siiiighhh...

• Love 4

I really hope they cast better next season: no more twins, no weaklings, and at least one bad girl who gives no fucks about life coach Laura.

I did like Beatrice saying she'd find the guilty party by watching the show and deal with her at the reunion. Yeah, remember this shit is televised, idiots!

And whomever called Jas a weaker Judi NAILED it.

• Love 1

I really hope they cast better next season: no more twins, no weaklings, and at least one bad girl who gives no fucks about life coach Laura.

I did like Beatrice saying she'd find the guilty party by watching the show and deal with her at the reunion. Yeah, remember this shit is televised, idiots!

And whomever called Jas a weaker Judi NAILED it.

Right down to pretending like she does voodoo or talks to ghosts.  There is nothing more pathetic than someone who tries to copy someone who is an original.  And honestly, copying Judi is barely an accomplishment, its not like she is Oprah (although she does have that line of fake lashes).

I couldn't agree more -- this has been the weakest bad girls cast ever.  I think they should just get rid of Life Coach Laura.  I agree all these girls need counseling, but thats not what I tune in for.  They should have her segments as separate webisodes.  Ugh, and they are gonna have Tanisha do the reunion again and she is terrible at it.  Boo.

• Love 2