Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Discussion

The ladies tie up loose ends while in San Diego. Also, dramas surround Kat, and Laura has her final sessions with the women.

This finale sounds as boring as the rest of the season.  Impressive.

I wish they would just skip this episode and FF to the reunion and I could see some ass beatings.  But these girls are so boring, even the reunion will probably be a snoozefest.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 1

I am surprised no one has mentioned about how stupid Alicia sounded when she said she wasn't on birth control + didn't seem like she had the guys use condoms.... And, she must be really desperate to be wanting to get with any of those 2 guys she knew from home because they were just not appealing @ all! Even though, it is kinda weak for her to just give up so easily + leave; I just thought she didn't belong in the BGC....

I don't get why NotJudi would bitch about how there should be no guy should come over without alcohol unless they were cute, but wait, didn't her "friends" that came over the other night didn't bring any either? Oh wait, Jas must have thought they were cute, but they weren't.... To each to her own,,,,

Also, what the hell was Jasmine doing just gently placing the skateboard on the top step in the pool? Just chuck the damn thing in there! Siiiighhh...

LOL, right?! No true bad girl would just be "gentle"!

• Love 1

I think Jas included that little caveat about "well if they don't bring liquor at least they should be cute" to try to cover her "friends" who didn't bring a drop of liquor with them.  And I don't think I've seen a guy they invited over yet walking in with liquor, even those guys from the batting cages, so Jas needs to STFU.  And the only other guys I can remember were strippers that were paid to be there.  And no, Jas's friends were not cute, and I'm guessing the other girl was basically peer pressured into having sex to prove she is a "bad girl" since she looks like a bit of a try hard.

Alicia was stupid, but she clearly has body acceptance issues and self esteem issues and so I'm sure she will take any male attention she can get.  And if the guy says "no thanks" to protection she is probably like "okay, sure!"  It makes me wonder exactly where her father is in her life, but I wasn't about to give Laura the Lame's segments any attention.  She may want to get pregnant so there is a guy she knows is attached to her.  She didn't belong in BGC, but it was wrong how they did her.

Yeah, when Alicia was all "I don't use birth control" and also admitted she didn't make guys wear condoms, I was less concerned about her getting pregnant than her collecting a metric crapton of various STD's. I mean, seriously? What is she even thinking? It really says something when the rest of this particular "brain trust" look at you like you're an idiot. :)

• Love 2

I just find it hilarious that they're all "I'm not swimming in that pool… it's gross." And yet, they'll hop in the sheets with any creep that shows them some attention no matter what they look like.

Pretty sure that bug and algae-filled pool is cleaner than they are! 

• Love 1

Did anyone watch this?  Is it worth watching, this season has been so boring so I don't know if I should just wait for the reunion.

NOPE, not worth watching, boring as hell. I can tell you everything that happened because I need to vent about how dumb this season was:   SPOILER ALERT

1) The ladies made it in time for the "yacht" party that they gushed about at the end of last episode.  The scene looked like scantily clad teens day-drinking and getting turnt on the Staten Island ferry.  They stayed at some Holiday Inn looking joint and were treated to luxury -- some hotel guests get champagne chilling on ice and chocolates, bad girls get a fridge stocked with beer and super soakers. Yes, they had a super soaker war. 

2) After they get home, in a segment that would take up 15 minutes of your life if you didn't fast forward like I did, Laura comes by the mansion and does that BS write-on-the-mirror exercise and tears up and lies about how the girls have improved and matured. 

3) The girls later go to the club, SHOCKER. Lauren and Blu from some previous BGC season come to the club to get like 30 more seconds of relevance and that thirsty red-headed newcomer came on to Blu and got her number. Kat's sad about it.  There's a limo fight, SHOCKER. Kat jumps the new sugar baby girl because of some shit-talking that was kind of illogical and attention-seeking. 

4)  At the house post-clubbing, Jasmine yells out Kat for not defending her and Lauren earlier on in the house. Who cares. Kat cries. Blah. Kat apologizes to sugar baby girl and said she attacked her in the limo because sugar baby gave her flashbacks of the twins. Interesting.

5) They pack. Kat and red-headed girl make up and say they'll stay friends or some dumb shit like that. They go home one by one. BYE. Won't be watching your boring asses on reunion. 

Couldn't delete this mess off my DVR fast enough. 

• Love 3

^^Thank you for the rundown, I buy the episodes online and I had a feeling this episode would even more boring than normal, with more Laura the Lame Life Coach than I want.  This season has to have been the worst BGC season that I can remember.  Kat trying to become anything more than a boring bitch at the last minute reeks of desperation.  Normally, BGC is one of my guilty pleasures.....and I completely forgot about this episode.

• Love 2

It was a dull finale to an ultimately dull season. This just wasn't a very good batch of "Bad" Girls. :-/

That "yacht" party was a joke. They were just all inside the whole time. At least on a previous season they went out on the deck of the boat to hang and drink and bitch at each other. And yeah, that motel was a little low-rent. Nice inside, but still… Remember when this show had the budget to send them to foreign countries on vacation? Now it's like, here, go to San Diego for a night. Enjoy! (Like in this last season of Top Model Tyra can only afford to take them to Vegas… from LA….)

The other problem with this season is that most arguments fizzle out. Like Jenna bitching in the car about how she wants to tell Jas and Lauren how she's not happy with their bullying, then… does that. And later even apologizes to Lauren for coming at her about her bullying. Seriously? What the fuck was THAT all about? Oh, I'm sorry I called you out for your bad behavior. I won't do it again. Huh?!? At least when Kat kind of made up with Ginger it was clear that there was still bad blood and they were just trying not to part on bad terms. I'm on Kat's side in this one, tho. After all that mushy "I've got feelings and we're gonna date after the show" crap, Ginger just blatantly hits on Blu right in front of Kat's face? No class. Although to be fair, Kat should've had a feeling this wasn't going to work out since Ginger was planning on keeping her boyfriend the whole time...

At least the preview for the reunion promises some fireworks. Just having Jela and The Twins back should create plenty of conflict. I just hope they don't drag it out for three episodes again. Lets try doing it in one this year. I don't think this group can create enough drama for three hours. (For instance, I'm pretty sure that they're going to bring up Ginger's skateboard, and reveal that Jas put it in the pool, but nothing will come of that.) 

• Love 1

There is no justice in the world if Jas doesn't catch an ass beating at the reunion.

I can't even blame Ginger, Kat has got to be the most sad sack, boring ass bad girl ever.  She spent half the season whining about her current girlfriend and the other half whining about Ginger.  I feel like Ginger had some sort of Stockholm Syndrome and once she got around normal people she realized how lame Kat is.

• Love 1

I'd give Beatrice a pass.if she hadn't planned to have Kat and her boyfriend without telling either one about the other.

All the girls sucked. Next season better be epic. And they should get rid of the life coach and quit pretending the show GAF about these girls improving themselves.

• Love 2

I'd give Beatrice a pass.if she hadn't planned to have Kat and her boyfriend without telling either one about the other.

All the girls sucked. Next season better be epic. And they should get rid of the life coach and quit pretending the show GAF about these girls improving themselves.

I couldn't agree more.  I do not watch BGC for some uplifting story about girls bettering their lives or whatever.  I watch for drama, fights, ratchet behavior and snark material.  This isn't some self help show.  I agree all the girls need therapy, but they need to make that a web series so people who want to watch that lame shit can get on YouTube.  They can call it "Bitches Writing on a Mirror" and the 5 people who are interested in watching these half wits get therapy from another half wit can watch it.

Came here to say that that canned drink Ali has in her hand 5 minutes into the episode is the notorious 4 Loko (fruit punch).  I'd recognize it anywhere :)  

And despite the boring season I got weak and am watching the reunion. 

girl, let me know how it goes, I don't want to pay if its lame....although I suspect I'll still pay because I want to snark.

• Love 1

Tanisha, seriously, its been like 5 reunions now -- its time to let the food jokes go.  

We get it, you're a big girl who likes food.  We got it last reunion, and the one before that, and the one before that and if you don't mention it next time we'll still remember.

LOL @ Tanisha trying to convince me this wasn't the absolute lamest season of BGC ever.  Tanisha has lost all credibility as a bad girl.

And by the way, why is Laura the Lame Life Coach there?  Can she take her sour face elsewhere?  She makes everything worse.

• Love 3

So I'm 25 minutes in and this is boring.  How are they even going to stretch this out to two episodes?

Kat and that dress though.  Those girls are not your friend if they let you on stage with that dress looking the way you do Kat.  That dress is 10 levels of wrong on her and its so tight, did she take the dress meant for one of the Clermont twins?

And honestly its ridiculous that they didn't come to the reunion.  Its going to make the show even more boring.

• Love 2

Wow -- its says something that two mannequins were more interesting than most of the nonsense going on on stage.

Confused about Alisha -- she was willing to take on Tanisha over the mannequins, but not to beat Jas's ass for refusing to apologize?

How is Jasmine not getting a beating?  Disappointment.

All these women are squawking like birds on stage, and most of the audience looks like they were taken from a soup kitchen

Surprisingly Jenna looks nice, and she seems like the coolest one on stage.  They should have her back to do the next season...and the tiny black girl, she seems like a shit stirrer but not weak sauce like Jasmine and Lauren.  I actually liked Lauren a little better because she took the time to recognize her mistakes and apologize.

• Love 2

Every time Tanisha tried to say something about how this was the baddest and best season yet, I was like, "Bitch, did you even WATCH this season?" 

And clearly the three replacements never watched this season or they wouldn't be trying to defend the twins. Look, if they're lame enough to not show up at the reunion, they deserve anything any of these bitches want to say about them. Listening to Ginger leap to the Twins' defense was ridiculous. Who is she trying to impress? If she'd been in the house, she'd be jumping on the bashing bandwagon same as the other girls.

Kat's dress WAS awful. Her muffin tops were just pushing their way out those slits… not pretty. Jenna did look pretty nice. You can always tell which girls came dressed to impress and which ones came dressed to start something. 

I'm hoping this reunion picks up next episode once they get Jela out there. That's when things should start getting interesting. And at least they're not trying to drag this crap out for three episodes like the last couple seasons. That was obnoxious.

• Love 1

How this reunion turned into the damn "I'm sorry, Jela" show, I'll never know.

And how BGC lovers to pretend any of these girls end up better after Laura, like they all didn't throw hands at this damn reunion.

Next season gotta be the last season, because this is bottom of the barrell shit.

• Love 2

Because Jelah and the twins were right. They were some boring sad petty bitches & peasants. At the end of the day they all wanted to be her friend. And the producers and casting directors for this season were probably fired for casting the real housewives of section 8.

• Love 2

How this reunion turned into the damn "I'm sorry, Jela" show, I'll never know.

And how BGC lovers to pretend any of these girls end up better after Laura, like they all didn't throw hands at this damn reunion.

Next season gotta be the last season, because this is bottom of the barrell shit.

BGC needs to get back to brass tacks.

No more Life Coach Laura shit.  I could care less about seeing these girls better themselves.  When I want to see messy people fix their lives I'll watch re-runs of Intervention.  No doubt these women need help, but make that shit a separate web series.  And no way, no how should Lame Life Coach Laura be on a fucking reunion with her sour puss face.  We all know that the reunion is about settling scores.  Every bad girl that leaves the show says "I'll see you bitches at the reunion" because the reunion is about beating the ass you were too afraid to beat on the show.

Time to cast girls that are real bad girls.  All of the girls need to be able to fight, a few sluts, a few pot stirrers and drama queens.  I don't mind cliques, but no more bullying shit.  But every girl needs to be ready to bring it.  No way should boring ass Kat have ever been cast for this show, she is a total dud.  Jasmine was another casting disaster, we've already had Judi.  I think if they had Jess, Jela, the twins, Alicia, Lauren, and that small black girl (Amber?) it would have been a much better cast.  There would have been plenty of tension, but I think the cliques would have been evenly matched.  Jela and the twins vs. Lauren, Alicia and Jess with Amber going between the two groups and stirring up shit.

• Love 2

Because Jelah and the twins were right. They were some boring sad petty bitches & peasants. At the end of the day they all wanted to be her friend. And the producers and casting directors for this season were probably fired for casting the real housewives of section 8.

They're all pitiful. And the casting directors SHOULD be fired.  All these girls were boring. The only thing interesting about the twins is that there are 2 of them. The only redeeming quality about Jela is the fact that she can fight.

The most interesting thing is Jela and how she keeps on about this sob story of her mom abandoning her, but never mentions her dad and his white wife didn't take her in.  Laura didn't talk about that, so for, what the 3rd time?, Laura is completely useless.

• Love 3

They're all pitiful. And the casting directors SHOULD be fired.  All these girls were boring. The only thing interesting about the twins is that there are 2 of them. The only redeeming quality about Jela is the fact that she can fight.

The most interesting thing is Jela and how she keeps on about this sob story of her mom abandoning her, but never mentions her dad and his white wife didn't take her in.  Laura didn't talk about that, so for, what the 3rd time?, Laura is completely useless.

I did love the subtle shade Jelah threw at Jen when she said "I did apologize to you. After we had the fight and you were in the phone room crying ... " HAHAHAHHAAH

Honestly the entire reunion could have been that 10 seconds when Jelah jumped up and punched Kat in the face. They need to bring her back

• Love 1

I didn't see this portion of the reunion so why did the Clermonts not show their faces and why was their beef between Kat and Ginger?  Was it because Ginger was trying to be player during the season?  Shit, she had a boyfriend, she had Kat and then she tried to get some stranger-nook with Blue.

No more Life Coach Laura shit.  I could care less about seeing these girls better themselves.  When I want to see messy people fix their lives I'll watch re-runs of Intervention.  No doubt these women need help, but make that shit a separate web series.  And no way, no how should Lame Life Coach Laura be on a fucking reunion with her sour puss face.  We all know that the reunion is about settling scores.  Every bad girl that leaves the show says "I'll see you bitches at the reunion" because the reunion is about beating the ass you were too afraid to beat on the show.

I didn't catch part 1 of the reunion but I did catch part 2 and I was oh so very disappointed to hear Laura's name at all.  I was hoping the show wouldn't be burdened with her tired, lame, value-light ass.   But then when she tried to get loud with Ginger with that "Don't you fly up off that couch!" shit as if she, Laura, were one of the true bad asses on the stage I was so far beyond being through that I didn't know what to do with myself.  I could not believe that she was trying to play that role--convincingly anyway.  Then on top of that I happened to see the commercial for that show about the moms losing weight and I saw her face, I'm certain, on that shit!

• Love 1