Type keyword(s) to search

Aaron Sorkin's Got A Brand-New Bag, Deedly-Deedly-Dee

I always fume when I see the thing described by its practitioners as 'walk-and-talk.' 'Pedeconferencing' was/is an infinitely superior name for it.

I am not a crackpot.

• Love 5
(edited)

He would find a way to launch himself into space, renounce any affiliation with the planet Earth, join the leadership of an alien planet; all so he could be called 'The Sork from Ork' and be the big voice in a psychedelic ball of light that can communicate straight into the brain of visitors to Earth and tell them what to think and do.

Edited by ParadoxLost

He'd be that neighbor from hell who works his way to be President of the Homeowner's Association, then fines everybody if their grass gets taller than a half inch or their mailbox isn't painted every year.

• Love 1

I always thought he secretly aspired to be a muumuu wearing Parliament smoker.

I always fume when I see the thing described by its practitioners as 'walk-and-talk.' 'Pedeconferencing' was/is an infinitely superior name for it.

I am not a crackpot.

I love to find former TWoP readers here. Especially when they're WingNuts like me.

• Love 4

I have to say that Atticus Finch is one of my favorite literary heroes and is already complex enough without the changes described in the screenplay.  I love Aaron, but won’t see a play that

Spoiler

only makes Atticus “Atticus” at the end.