Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Didn't the 'his conviction speaks volumes to what she means to him' happen during a period that antis claim that Olicity was purely platonic, and there was nothing to indicate that they were heading in a romantic direction? 

I mean it's pretty obvious that the whole 'Olicity came out of nowhere with no build up' was just another 'Felicity is a manhood stealer' (grasping at straws and reaching about to fall style hating) but it's always nice to add yet another piece of quality evidence to piss the antis off.

• Love 8

Omg wtf are they smoking to claim that Olicity are platonic?

Are you serious?????

The entire season 2 was Olicity being shifty romantically around each other. 

What the hell did they think the super sketchy scene on the beach was about at the end of season 2?

Plus he carried on like a toddler when Barry was around.

Hehe I'd love to know what arguments they had for Laurel still being the one he loved in s2.

Didn't the yelling scene in the hallway give them a clue? 

Yeah, there was a shift from the season 2 premiere..they even changed her wardrobe to make her look more mature. But I think people that didn't even consider it a possibility were those convinced that O/L had to be endgame because comics and because it was the initial plan. 

8 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

Yeah, there was a shift from the season 2 premiere..they even changed her wardrobe to make her look more mature. But I think people that didn't even consider it a possibility were those convinced that O/L had to be endgame because comics and because it was the initial plan. 

But the yelling in the hall! You know I've been nervous all season 5 because I knew if we got a scene like that it was over. 

Didn't he offer to buy Laurel a drink too when she was going through the drunken arc?

• Love 1

Maybe he shouldn't have stated so often that he hates the festival, then some people wouldn't have a reason to make fun of him. But hopefully, they still have a great time. Wonder if he switches his usual style to fit with the crowd there. 

Apparently EBR and the guy from Baby Daddy are also there... 

Edited by Belinea

More nonspoilery posts at https://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/ on April 14...

olicity2fs-4fr asked:
Sooo I'm wondering, how many dates do you think Oliver and Felicity would have had before making love to each other if nothing had gone wrong in the restaurant? (pretty hopeful about not getting a sarcastic answer although I LOVE them)

No sarcasm – but I can’t think of answer that won’t get me in trouble with the internet.  Plus, I’ve been married for 12 years – I don’t know what’s the “proper” number of dates before a couple sleeps together these days.

wellitaintnecessarilyso asked:
I've been taking advantage of Arrow's time off to re-watch season 5 (partly to see what I missed while I was convinced that Adrian Chase was Vigilante). First, could you tell Josh Segarra that he's fantastic? And second, I think that season 5 is the most consistent and coherent work Arrow's done yet, both in plot and in character. (And that's from someone who wants Oliver and Felicity to get back together.) So please tell your team that at least some people like their work.

1) Yes, I’ll be sure to tell Josh.  Again
2) Thank you!
3) Will do.  And THANK YOU.  I’m writing this as I fly back from Vancouver – where the show is filmed – and everyone is proud and appreciative!

mylifemychoice88 asked:
Wow you are still joking about it on twitter. How can you laugh about a lesbian threatened and forced to marry a straight man??? Do you think forced marriages are a joke ? Because they are not for most women. But once again women don't matter to you, no matter how much you pretend otherwise. And out of all people, you picked a lesbian character for that. How disgusting can you be? Your misogyny is showing AGAIN!

I have a lot of friends who are lesbians.  Admittedly, many are writers, so they understand the difference between a story and a political viewpoint.  They suggested that I block you.  Done.

crycanarycry asked:
Im really starting to think that you have a problem w Katie and not Laurel

I love Katie.  She’s a total pro and a class act.  She is a WONDERFUL human being and so incredibly talented.
Truth be told, I’m only responding to your question because it gave me an opportunity to say those things.

molly2910 asked:
Hi Marc, Terry Beatty the creator of Wild Dog has kindly answered some questions from us Wild Dog fans on the Arrow Cave Fan facebook fan page. I asked if he would love to visit the set and see some of Rene's scenes one day just for the fun of it. he said he would love too, and is just waiting for a phone call. Can you help make this happen next season?

Happily.  Other creators have visited the set and it always gives me a thrill because I’M a fan.  Terry should email DC or me or DM or whatever.  We’ll hook it up.

hotsforlaurel asked:
Can we get Green Arrow to use the following line "I'm rich" in response to when someone asks him what's his super power?

Why do I feel like I’ve heard that somewhere?

iimeanicouldbutwhyy asked:
Did you just bring back Katie Cassidy to disrespect her?

Yes, and she fell into my evil plot perfectly.  #sarcasm

lucacv1991 asked:
According to your long experience as tv show producer, from 0 to 10 how you'd evaluate the on screen chemistry between stephen and emily?

sleeplessnightsofthinking asked:
Would you ever consider swinging by r/arrow to do an AMA?

Yes.  As soon as my thick skin grows just a bit thicker. And when I figure out Reddit.  That is not a very user-friendly UI.

andrewkreisberg asked:
Hey Man, it’s the co-creator of the amazing, legacy character Felicity Smoak! Know I’m not involved in Arrow much now but I gotta say even I’m disappointed in the treatment of our best character ever. Felicity deserves so much more don’t you think? I think we could start letting her storylines be more about her, maybe let them really develop? Didn’t want to say it b4, but Havenrock? Badly handled. Silencing her on gun violence as a victim of it? How’d I let that slip? There’s more; let's talk!

Hey.  Why didn’t you say all this when we were talking the other day?  Feels so weird you would communicate via Tumblr…

myolicityuniverse asked:
Why are not there Emily´s interviews this year? Is it possible that before season finale she does an interview?

Stephen wrote a great Facebook post about actors participating in publicity.

sirouslysirensarecalling asked:
You never answer anything about Laurel and Oliver!! PLEASE ANSWER THIS!! Now that Black Siren is coming back, does that mean we'll see them get into a romantic relationship? Since she lost her Oliver, and he lost his Laurel, it WOULD BE PERFECT. NO MORE OLICITY PLEASE. And can we expect anything romantic for them in the season finale? ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Well, the reason I don’t answer is that most Oliver/Laurel questions – like yours – ask about spoilers – what will or won’t happen – which I don’t answer as a rule. Sorry. :)

siriusblacksirens-deactivated20 asked:
TYPICAL GUGGIE ANSWERING ALL THESE OLSHITTY QUESTIONS BUT NOTHING ABOUT LAUREL AND OLIVER. whatever. you and me both know that olishitty is done because theres fuckin no way youre bring black siren back, who was in love with her oliver, and not having oliver and her fall in love. not even you are that stupid to screw us true comic book fans over twice. there better be good scenes between them in the finale this yr. watch you not even answer this either.

I’d be happy to answer.  What was the question?

shdbcjdbjhbfvhje asked:
You know how a certain group of fans blames everything wrong with Arrow on Olicity because "too much romance"? Well, someone in the fandom calculated the screentime spent on Olicity in s3 (post about s4 is yet to come). Olicity scenes took up 7% of the total run time (1h 6m out of 16h 50m). Now can you and the rest of the writers stop buying into the bullshit argument that you ruined the show by focusing too much on Olicity? Only 7 freaking %. An hour and 6 minutes. Come on.

Hey, I’ve never subscribed to that argument.  Nor have I helped direct the course of the show based upon what people are saying, so we;’re all good.  :)

juliesioux asked:
No question, just a happy FYI: a group of us on twitter ran a Gofundme campaign to raise some money to get Emily a gift. We raised so much in such a small period of time that I bought the gifts and then donated close to $600 to the Downtown Eastside Women's Centre in Vancouver. The Olicity/Felicity fandom is amazing (minus a few bad apples) and we always seem to come together for good causes. See? Some good happens!

I love it!  What’s the link?  I’ll donate.  Thanks for doing!

heemhsn asked:
are we ever going to get the REAL Green Arrow? like, y'know, the goatee, the sense of humor and the iconic duo with Black Canary? bc we have none of that in a so called, 'Green Arrow' TV Show and it's so disappointing. it's been 5 seasons and Oliver has made like, 3 jokes, has never had his ICONIC goatee and you freaking KILLED his WIFE, Black Canary. have you ever read a Green Arrow comic?

I’m willing to bet real money that I’ve read more Green Arrow comics than you, if only because I’m probably older.
Look, I’m a huge comic book fan.  I have thousands of comics in my collection and read them every day.  
BUT…
Where you and I differ – and it’s cool, different strokes for different folks, and all that – is that I don’t crave a literal interpretation of the comics into live action.  I’m cool with the comic version of a given character being different than the live action version.  Judging by your post, you’re not cool.  AND THAT’S FINE.  I really believe that the comic fandom tent is big enough for both.  I truly, truly believe that.  I hope you do, too.
Be well,

truemascara asked:
You retconned Laurel being distraught over Tommy's death and not wanting to speak to Oliver after his funeral from the Arrow 1.5 comics. Any chance you guys can do the same for the Queen Manor being burned down? I always pictured Oliver and Felicity living there. Pretty, pretty please!!!!!

There was no recton.  Check out Ep. 202.  Thanks.

gopablo79 asked:
Hi Marc, I see you only answer questions about Olicity! Maybe you answer this: just like you said you would not kill Thea while you're at the show, is there a chance you'll kill felicity?

This feels like a trick question to me.

cosretdiva asked:
What happened to the Marc that said you can not only write for 80k (now 30k) comic book Fans? The narrative this year contradicts that.

Does it?

Edited by tv echo

About the sizzle reel...

cozyinthebin asked:
Please Marc, don't spoil any more Olicity in this sizzle reel. For the past 3 years, EVERY SINGLE Olicity kiss and MANY significant developments have been spoiled by the trailers/promos. It's enough that paps spoil most of the plot in photos & news from the set and some journalists spoil half of the episodes' content after advance screenings. Don't let official teasers, that YOU have control over, add to that. It's disheartening and ruins all the fun and excitement of watching the episodes.

You’ve got it.

https://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/post/159581602309/please-marc-dont-spoil-any-more-olicity-in-this#notes

1 hour ago, Belinea said:

Maybe he shouldn't have stated so often that he hates the festival, then some people wouldn't have a reason to make fun of him. But hopefully, they still have a great time. Wonder if he switches his usual style to fit with the crowd there. 

Apparently EBR and the guy from Baby Daddy are also there... 

One year ago today...

Edited by tv echo

Does anyone know what he means about 202 proving that there was no retcon about how Laurel reacted to Tommy's death? Is that the episode when she came to realise that she was blaming herself and not the Hood? Because that still doesn't track with her dusting off her plans to become Mrs Oliver Queen and kicking them into high gear.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Does anyone know what he means about 202 proving that there was no retcon about how Laurel reacted to Tommy's death? Is that the episode when she came to realise that she was blaming herself and not the Hood? Because that still doesn't track with her dusting off her plans to become Mrs Oliver Queen and kicking them into high gear.

I think he was just pointing to that episode to prove she was upset about Tommy.   He didn't really address the issues of the question at all.  

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, bijoux said:

My guess is Marc either willfull or ignorantly misunderstood.

I believe the person was pointing out how they retcon'd Laurel in 419. In 202 and 1.5 comics LL was upset/angry over Tommy. In 419 she was all Oliver, Let's move in together and get married! Tommy who?

203 is where she realized she was blaming the hood because she didn't want to admit her role indirectly causing Tommy's death. It's after the 203 that LL starts popping pills and drinking to compensate for her guilt.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 9

When there is Felicity/Olicity coming up, I find I don't mind MG's replies so much.

4 hours ago, tv echo said:

siriusblacksirens-deactivated20 asked:

TYPICAL GUGGIE ANSWERING ALL THESE OLSHITTY QUESTIONS BUT NOTHING ABOUT LAUREL AND OLIVER. whatever. you and me both know that olishitty is done because theres fuckin no way youre bring black siren back, who was in love with her oliver, and not having oliver and her fall in love. not even you are that stupid to screw us true comic book fans over twice. there better be good scenes between them in the finale this yr. watch you not even answer this either.
I’d be happy to answer.  What was the question?l

That reply was funny.

I like the juliesioux's comment about raising money and donating to the Eastside Women's shelter.  The Eastside is the roughest part of Vancouver and that money will really help.

On the other hand...

8 hours ago, MaisyDaisy said:

Didn't the 'his conviction speaks volumes to what she means to him' happen during a period that antis claim that Olicity was purely platonic, and there was nothing to indicate that they were heading in a romantic direction? 

I mean it's pretty obvious that the whole 'Olicity came out of nowhere with no build up' was just another 'Felicity is a manhood stealer' (grasping at straws and reaching about to fall style hating) but it's always nice to add yet another piece of quality evidence to piss the antis off.

All true and they could easily have ended a lot of fandom fighting releasing those bits of the script earlier but I think MG etc really like all the buzz they get from people fighting.  Me, it's puts me off the show.

• Love 7

When I see people talking about BS/Oliver simply because she was with the Oliver on her Earth, I can't help but wonder what they'd want to happen if they did put them together and then brought Laurel back to life. For Oliver to just dump BS for E1 LL? For them to share him? What exactly? It's not fair for all parties involved.

I also would really like to know how MG picks the Qs he answers because I'm sure there are some raising some of the points we have here about some storylines that he chooses not to address even though it's really needed especially this season. 

11 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

All true and they could easily have ended a lot of fandom fighting releasing those bits of the script earlier but I think MG etc really like all the buzz they get from people fighting.  Me, it's puts me off the show.

Yep. It also makes me want to see all the scripts. 

Edited by insomniadreams88
  • Love 1

I think part of the problem is that they never gave Laurel (and most likely Siren as well) a relationship after S1 for some of the fans to move on to. It's easier to hold on to the notion of a Laurel/Oliver pairing bc comics. Give her another Tommy and I think some would move on.

• Love 3

Recast or have her say that she was dating him even though we didn't see him on camera.  Didn't Ramirez come back for the big  rip-off Brick fight? The writers could have given them a few tender moments taken from Oliver's lovefest with MM.

Yeah didn't Ted just disappear all of a sudden, show up again and then disappear again? Did they even mention him after he disappeared either time? 

Just one of many things that should have been addressed on-screen and could have been with a couple lines of dialogue. 

5 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Didn't we last see him in that battle with Danny Brickwell and they never really clarified if he was dead or what?

Correct and quite honestly,  it's not like KC had any chemistry with that actor either.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Didn't we last see him in that battle with Danny Brickwell and they never really clarified if he was dead or what?

Yep. A lot of people thought that Brick killed him since we never saw him after he was beat down. 

20 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Correct and quite honestly,  it's not like KC had any chemistry with that actor either.

Honestly, I thought KC had even worse chemistry with Ramirez than she has with Stephen. Maybe that's one of the reasons why the show eventually pretended that the character never existed. 

Edited by strikera0
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

All the more reason to have Laurel talk about the relationship she's having with him off-screen and let fanficfandom take care of the rest.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

If that stupid troll tumblr ask is the reason we don't get Olicity in the sizzle reel I swear to good...?

lol they are full fledged Olicity on their tumblr though.

I thought Laurel/Wildcat were ok but it was so short lived I barely even remember them. Though I didnt get any romantic feelings from the two of them.

2 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

When I see people talking about BS/Oliver simply because she was with the Oliver on her Earth, I can't help but wonder what they'd want to happen if they did put them together and then brought Laurel back to life. For Oliver to just dump BS for E1 LL? For them to share him? What exactly? It's not fair for all parties involved.

For me, it's worse than the sister swapping. It's almost like twin sister swapping.

• Love 2

Yeah I don't think There was chemistry with Ted. I thought Merlance was OK (perhaps how god aweful Lauriver was in comparison helped it) but I feel like that was Colin carrying Katie, she didn't connect like he did.

i think it's a shame that Nyssa already had Sara as her beloved, because KL and KC have great chemistry, I remember being shocked because I had never seen KC gel so well with another actor. But I will never ever ever be on board with sister swapping on this show.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, MaisyDaisy said:

Yeah I don't think There was chemistry with Ted. I thought Merlance was OK (perhaps how god aweful Lauriver was in comparison helped it) but I feel like that was Colin carrying Katie, she didn't connect like he did.

i think it's a shame that Nyssa already had Sara as her beloved, because KL and KC have great chemistry, I remember being shocked because I had never seen KC gel so well with another actor. But I will never ever ever be on board with sister swapping on this show.

Really? That coffin scene was cringeworthy with them in the same vicinity.

14 hours ago, LeighAn said:

If that stupid troll tumblr ask is the reason we don't get Olicity in the sizzle reel I swear to good...?

That really got me down. I was so looking forward to a potential Olicity teaser and analysing it with you guys. 

Now there might not be anything to analyse *cries*

More nonspoilery posts at https://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/ on Apr. 15...

bisexuallaurellance asked:
you do realise that saying "I have a lot of friends that are lesbians" in response to someone calling you homophobic is, well, textbook homophobe, right?

I know what I am and what I’m not. And so do my friends.

epichawk asked:
I was just wondering if Prometheus is still 10 steps ahead of you, and if you knew what game you were playing yet?

Yes he is and it’s Parchisi.

cinfos asked:
Marc, how many episodes do the writers finish before filming resumes in July? (Assuming July is still the planned month to start filming S6 & S3 of Arrow & LoT) How many eps will Arrow have next season? How many eps will Legends have in their third season? Just curious about the process. Thank you.

Generally speaking, we try to have 4-5 scripts written before production begins.  And we usually have about 2 episodes broken beyond that.

crochetscribe asked:
Do you plan to continue doing asks for the rest of hiatus?

Probably.

namkeen asked:
Just want to say that those comic book fans demanding absolute cannon don't speak for all of us (CB fans). Neither do those who complain about "too much romance." I think comics (and most stories tbh) at their core focus on love in its many forms. Oliver's love for his family, Diggle, Felicity is the driving force of his journey (correct me if I'm wrong!), and the show is at its best when that's demonstrated. I appreciate that Arrow honors that rather than silly things like goatees and chili.

Thank you!  I appreciate it!

smtabone asked:
Not a question. Just wanted to thank you for giving us such an amazing character in Felicity Smoak. She is brave, badass, intelligent & makes her own decisions. I love her as hero without a mask but it was fun seeing her on legends of tomorrow. Thank you for creating her!!! The show wouldnt be the same without her. Please tell Emily that :)
Will do!  Thank you!

graviolabr asked:
Hi, thank you all for Arrow is my favorite show. This season is great, I really enjoyed it. I really Prometheus, I wasn't sure at first but now I love him. Many people compare him to Slade, what is the difference between them for you? Also one of my favorite things was the fern in the lazarus pit. It was hilarious and made me feel appreciate as a fan, so thanks!

First, thanks for the kind words and, more importantly, for watching.
I think the primary difference between Slade and Chase is that Slade’s evil was all under the influence of Mirakuru.  Chase has no such excuse.  He’s just evil to the bone.

dcmarvelfanguy asked:
Hello, Marc! You and the team behind Arrow have done a great job bringing the rogues gallery on the small screen! Especially Merlyn, Slade, Ra's, Clock King, Deadshot, China White, etc. It was a lot of fun seeing Cupid, China White and Lady Cop teaming up. Were there any deleted scenes involving the three of them?

Nope. You saw all their scenes together.

agirltakestheinternet asked:
could you direct us to Stephen Amells facebook post about cast participating in publicity? i'm having trouble locating it

I’m afraid this is beyond my internet skills.  The short version is that Stephen pointed out that it’s up to individual cast members how much publicity they want to do and that there’s no grand conspiracy at work when an actor chooses not to do interviews.  I agree.

yasib25 asked:
Hi Marc, Just want to send some love and appreciation for the brilliant work you do, Can't imagine its an easy task writing for millions. I see some disgruntled fans making demands (good on you for giving them even a fragment of your time.) I watch Arrow because its a kick ass show, long before there was Olicity. But i fell in love with Olicity because in all my years of watching Tv (and there has been many) I have never seen chemistry like there's. Love the way you write! Keep on keeping on.

Wow!  Thank you!!!  And thanks for watching!

gordogatochato asked:
I'm a very old comics fan (early 1980) and GA never been a favorite, but your version of Oliver Queen really won me over. Thanks for a great show. Season 5 has been great, but "back to basics" missed more Shirtless Oliver. Nothing is more basic in Arrow than that. =)

I don’t disagree with you!  Thanks!

apinksunset1 asked:
When will the fantastic Glen Winter return to direct an episode of Arrow again? He's one of my favorite directors and I admire his work.

He’s one of my favorites, too.  I’d love to have him back.

amagnificentpersonabouquet asked:
Hey Marc. Im not sure if you answered this question I asked before but have you ever considered doing an on screen cameo in any of the episodes? It would be really cool if you played a villain of the week or maybe a body guard. It would have been pretty cool if you were Justin Claybourne lol. It would have gave every arrow watcher a new meme when they get mad at you. Anyways I love the show, would be awesome if you could do a cameo. Also will we ever see the return of Booty Spivot?

Thanks!  There was a possibility of me “playing” the dead ARGUS guard in Ep. 314, but the scheduling didn’t work out.
As for Ms. Spivot, I’m afraid you’ll have to ask someone who works on Flash. :)

theblackpanther asked:
Hi Marc. Is China White alive or was she shot down by Frank Pike? D:

Still alive!

policygal asked:
Hi ya! This isn't an ask, but a compliment. I think Blake Neely is so underappreciated. His Arrow score (and his other DCTV scores) are absolutely phenomenal. They rival any movie score that I've heard in recent years. The man deserves an Emmy nomination. Please let him know how much we appreciate his dedication. "Convince Him" is, of course, among my favorites.

It will be my distinct pleasure to pass this on to Blake.  He is a singular talent.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Interesting behind-the-scenes feature on Blake Neely...

Composer Blake Neely Keeps DC’s TV Universe in Tune
Jon Burlingame   APRIL 13, 2017 | 10:00AM PT
http://variety.com/2017/film/spotlight/blake-neely-dceu-music-1202029619/

A studio on a busy street in North Hollywood is the center of television’s DC Universe – musically speaking, at least.

It’s there that Blake Neely, 47-year-old native of Paris, Texas, creates the sound of “Arrow,” “The Flash,” “Supergirl” and “Legends of Tomorrow,” as well as the CW’s Archie Comics reimagining “Riverdale”‘ and NBC’s thriller “Blindspot.”

A three-time Emmy nominee, Neely composes, supervises and/or produces approximately four hours of original music every week for all six series. He hasn’t taken a day off since Jan. 1 and won’t have another until the season ends in May.

“The fun thing,” he says, “is writing music all day. I get to bang on drums and play piano. The most fulfilling thing,” he adds, “is when I solve a puzzle, finding what music makes a scene work, whether it’s a short little cue or an epic eight-minute one. How do I do this without being too manipulative, without stepping on the dialogue? It’s a puzzle. You figure it out.”
Nowhere was that more critical than in their discovery of the musical signatures of the DC superheroes that now populate the CW: The Flash (“fast and propulsive,” Neely says), Arrow (“darker, heavy and pounding”), Supergirl (“a more traditional sound, an homage to John Williams”) and the Legends (“a jaunty, swashbuckling theme but with a rock ‘n’ roll attitude”).
But with as much as 30 to 40 minutes of music for each show, and the necessity of mixing six shows every week, one person couldn’t manage it all. So he has assembled a team of three other composers (Nathaniel Blume, Sherri Chung, Daniel Chan, all graduates of USC’s scoring program) who contribute additional music, although, he says, he still manages to compose at least half of each show.
The first episode of each show tends to be done with an orchestra, to properly set up the themes and sound palette. And Neely scored the recent “Flash” musical episode with a 50-piece orchestra.

“We work together in the beginning and the early episodes,” Berlanti explains. “Once he’s found the themes and the voice, the tone and the style of the show, he’ll work more directly with the showrunners. What’s always most exciting for me is, I’ll work on a show for months and then, when I hear it with the music at the mix, it’s like I’m experiencing it for the first time. That happens almost weekly for me.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Sounds like him but I don't think it is him. Why would he agree to come back if he was afraid of that getting out? And I guess it would've had to have happened during his S3 one off?

Could it explain why he insisted he wasn't town??  

Of course the blind items can be pure crap.  

27 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Could it explain why he insisted he wasn't town?? 

That's what I was thinking.  Insisted he wasn't coming, insisted he wasn't here, was in for one day that no one else was working (Good Friday; I wonder how much that overtime cost) and then left as quickly as possible.

6 minutes ago, Thundercatmary said:

Question, what was revealed online that you are referring to? Did I miss something? :)

Spoiler

Just that Manu Bennet was back in Vancouver filming for Arrow last week.  The timing was just too convenient 

I'm not saying the Blind is wrong. Manu was a drunken ass a couple years back and assaulted some guy at a party. So, I know he's no saint. It's just the timing of the Blind that comes out, right after Paps spot him in Vancouver that has me thinking BS

Edited by Morrigan2575
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:
  Hide contents

Just that Manu Bennet was back in Vancouver filming for Arrow last week.  The timing was just too convenient 

I'm not saying the Blind is wrong. Manu cmwas a drunken ass a couple years back and assaulted some guy at a party. So I know he's no saint. It's just the timing of the Blind that comes out, right after Paps spot him in Vancouver 

OIC thanks for the info. :)