Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

From last night's Whose Line Is It Anyway? - posted on youtube by Katie Cassidy Daily (I didn't watch, so I can't comment)...

Katie Cassidy in WLIIA? Part One (12x06)

Katie Cassidy in WLIIA? Part Two (12x06)

SA did a facebook Q&A yesterday (portions posted below)...

Bryce Ware What's the hardest location you've had to shoot at?? Rather it be because of the weather, amount of population, or anything
12 · 15 hrs
Stephen Amell There's a warehouse that we've used multiple times over the past several years. It's dark, dusty and has a bad echo to it. Days are always slow out there.
154 · 15 hrs

John Brady Seeing as Deathstroke has been announced for Justice League, do you think he could make another appearance in Arrow?
17 · 15 hrs
Stephen Amell No idea... Unfortunately.
105 · 15 hrs

Lynzo Lyndsey Does writing an episode of Aarrow peek your interest? If so what are some of your writing ideas for the show?
18 · 15 hrs
Stephen Amell No...
75 · 15 hrs

Maria Anngria Hall What is your comment about the "Alyas Robinhood" in the Philippines??
145 · 15 hrs
Stephen Amell I mean... I have no idea what it is and frankly, I don't care - at all - either way. But boy oh boy does it look familiar.
712 · 15 hrs

Raffi Gorges so is that a new suit for season 5? is it just season 4 suit with the sleeves? (technically not two questions, one is an elaboration to the first question)

11 · 15 hrs
Stephen Amell It's a suit with modifications... I wouldn't go so far as to call it a new suit.
105 · 15 hrs

Zaid Somji Hi Stephen. So is there any fan favorite hero you'd like to team up with on Arrow? (A character not already in the Arrow-verse)
20 · 15 hrs
Stephen Amell Respectfully, after five years... I've think we've reached the limit on this question.
307 · 15 hrs

Brendon Dos Santos What's the most challenging part of the newest season?
6 · 15 hrs
Stephen Amell Hmmm... Good question. Everything has felt right in the pocket this year.
144 · 15 hrs

Sam Collins What are you looking forward to most about season 5?

6 · 15 hrs
Stephen Amell Nothing stands out... Russia is playing out nicely thus far.
107 · 15 hrs

Edited by tv echo

Maria Anngria Hall What is your comment about the "Alyas Robinhood" in the Philippines??
145 · 15 hrs
Stephen Amell I mean... I have no idea what it is and frankly, I don't care - at all - either way. But boy oh boy does it look familiar.
712 · 15 hrs

I'm laughing. He didn't care so much, he posted a link to it on his FB. Haha.

Honestly, the answer to a hero he'd like to team-up with is useless. Maybe that guy was a new fan and didn't know that he already answered that question a billion times. He could have just ignored it.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, tv echo said:

SA did a facebook Q&A yesterday (portions posted below)...

Bryce Ware What's the hardest location you've had to shoot at?? Rather it be because of the weather, amount of population, or anything
12 · 15 hrs
Stephen Amell There's a warehouse that we've used multiple times over the past several years. It's dark, dusty and has a bad echo to it. Days are always slow out there.
154 · 15 hrs

Reveal hidden contents

Sam Collins What are you looking forward to most about season 5?

6 · 15 hrs
Stephen Amell Nothing stands out... Russia is playing out nicely thus far.
107 · 15 hrs

If it's of any comfort at all, Amell, I think viewers are equally tired of that warehouse. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, wonderwall said:

Emily's photoshoot is out! She looks gorgeous

CrPY4NqVYAAc-Nl.jpg

CrPYA4rUkAch01Y.jpg

I can't stop staring at these two pics. I love her face/make-up in the first one especially. <3<3<3<3<3

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

If I was KC? Yep.

As a viewer, I'm glad she just does Cons.

But if you were an actor? If it was me i would try to look out for new acting jobs. Yes she has to be available if they need her. But they hadnt so far. I would have thought there are enough opportunities for her to atleast do some guest spots on any of the Vancouver based shows.

• Love 1

I like to speculate. I see there are two different possibilities :

1. She hasnt been to score anything which would mean thing

2. If she is focusing on her site or fashion more i would have expected more fashion related appearances. Which i also dont see.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Delphi said:

I thought Katie and Danielle lived together.   Did Caity move in with them or did one of them move out.   So many questions. 

Katie and Danielle were roommates for awhile.  But I don't think they are now.  I think Katie moving in with Caity (that's gotta be confusing) is recent.  

5 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

I'm wondering if TVLine will, or if KC was just special.

I didn't realize TV Line promoted her too. Hmm. Guess we'll see. It'll be an interesting experiment. 

5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I don't know who moved in with who, but Danielle got engaged. I imagine that's what prompted the new living arrangements. 

Oh, congrats to Danielle, I didn't know that. Yeah that explains the change.

5 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I didn't realize TV Line promoted her too. Hmm. Guess we'll see. It'll be an interesting experiment. 

Yeah they did. http://tvline.com/2016/08/29/katie-cassidy-whose-line-is-it-anyway-video/

Checking their tags, the last time they did that was for Misha Collins' episode two years ago.  So I'm not going to hold my breath. :(

Edited by Starfish35
13 minutes ago, jenrising said:

LOL. Supernatural should sue her for this slanderous comment. 

Considering the Great Kim Manners is on record calling KC "horribly uncoordinated" I'm fairly certain she's just doing typical actor bullshitting. 

• Love 4

I'm so freaking tired of the 'strong female character' bullshit. Nevermind that this definition is attached almost exclusively to characters that fight, but I've never read 'strong male character', why is that? -.-

• Love 14

SA facebook video chat (recorded at around 3:30am on Sep. 2, 2016)...
https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell 

-- He said that they just started shooting Episode 98.  

-- Ugh... he said that GreenArrowTV writes "good" stuff on Arrow and writes "good" ("thoughtful") reviews.   

-- He had a really good time at HVFF-San Jose last weekend. He's going to Salt Lake Comic Con this weekend.  He and DR are "jetting down" to Salt Lake.

-- He mentioned his cousin RA's new movie (ARQ) coming out.

-- Regarding Dudes Being Dudes in WIne Country, they have partnered with a production company called Den of Thieves, based in Hollywood, CA.  They had a meeting with them and will be shopping that show.  They have a "fantastic pitch" for the first season.

-- He's had the Code 8 script since Sunday night and has not yet read it because he's been so busy.

-- He has the scripts for Episodes 98 and 99, and he got "pitched" (told) the 100th/Episode 8 crossover episode "today".

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

-- Ugh... he said that GreenArrowTV writes "good" stuff on Arrow and writes "good" ("thoughtful") reviews.   

Thanks for reaffirming my low opinion of you, Stephen. Says it all when someone promotes a site rife with misogyny that hate and targets certain fans. Or he's doing what the network told him, IDK. Choose better.

Edited by Guest
15 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

What prompted the GATV mention? Was he taking questions?

No, he wasn't taking questions. He was talking about how he will refer to episodes as 98, 99, 100, as they close in on their 100th episode.  But after that, he'll refer to them as episode 509, etc., until "maybe Episode 125, 150, and hopefully not 200."    

Then he said, "although I found out today from GreenArrowTV - which if you're going to read, uh, stuff about Arrow, news about Arrow, at GreenArrow...."  That's when he said "they write good stuff on Arrow," etc. After those comments, he went on to another subject and never said what he "found out" from GreenArrowTV, but I suspect he was referring to the following tweets:

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Short recap of KC's Thursday panel at Salt Lake City Comic Con yesterday...
http://www.good4utah.com/news/local-news/big-stars-and-panels-keep-comic-con-growing

Katie Cassidy of the hit CW show Arrow was on hand for a panel hosted by Good for Utah's Glen Beeby. She informed fans about new projects including the recent announcement she will be in three DC Comic shows. Including Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, and some appearances on Arrow.

Cassidy admitted she wasn't always a big fan of comic books including Arrow. She didn't want to pass up a role that had so much potential especially for a woman super hero.

"It's every kids dream and I guess I've always sort of thought that," said Cassidy. "Especially for women these days I think it's cool having strong female characters."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

Thanks for reaffirming my low opinion of you, Stephen. Says it all when someone promotes a site rife with misogyny that hate and targets certain fans. Or he's doing what the network told him, IDK. Choose better.

Meh... Chico probably told him to pimp them out. I've never seen Stephen say something like this about a journo. It was a strange mention and honestly I don't even know if he reads those reviews or if he takes the time to actually know how much of a jackass this guy is considering much of what he does is in the background. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Meh... Chico probably told him to pimp them out. I've never seen Stephen say something like this about a journo. It was a strange mention and honestly I don't even know if he reads those reviews or if he takes the time to actually know how much of a jackass this guy is considering much of what he does is in the background. 

I want to hope he doesn't. I want to believe he just reads a tweet here and there and is not aware of what goes on over there.

3 hours ago, looptab said:

I want to hope he doesn't. I want to believe he just reads a tweet here and there and is not aware of what goes on over there.

After the his post about that YouTuber I'm pretty sure this is the case. He didn't even seem very confident in what he said about Gatv imo so yeah... 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 2

Anyway ....

The tie between the network/show will never be cut as long as Suzanne is involved. She is besties with Craig. Everybody involved with the show uses their links to begin with. And i dont doubt he was prompted to promote the site.

• Love 1