Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, bijoux said:

According to my Twitter, SA replied to a video criticizing the show, made by a person who usually makes vile comments about the show and the fans. Now, I found the link to the video - over 10 minutes long and doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy, so I decided to skip it. What I did not find is SA's comment. Has anyone seen that?

Was this on his FB page or somewhere else? I tried looking but didn't find anything, if anyone has a link or a screenshot or something I'd appreciate it =)

Is it too much to hope that DR/Diggle is part of the promo shoot at least? Sigh.

6 minutes ago, looptab said:

Was this on his FB page or somewhere else? I tried looking but didn't find anything, if anyone has a link or a screenshot or something I'd appreciate it =)

I know some people were responding to it on the visitor posts on his FB wall. You might be able to find a screenshot of it there. Not 100% sure though.

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Is it too much to hope that DR/Diggle is part of the promo shoot at least? Sigh.

I know some people were responding to it on his FB wall. You might be able to find a screenshot of it there. Not 100% sure though.

We NEED a poster of Scruff Diggle. We DESERVE it.

Thanks for the info =)

• Love 1

While watching those vids and pics of Jared and Jensen, I've decided - if the 100th episode of Arrow has to be a crossover, throw in the Winchester boys, and I'll stop complaining. I'm sure it'll make as much sense as anything else that will happen in that ep. 

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

While watching those vids and pics of Jared and Jensen, I've decided - if the 100th episode of Arrow has to be a crossover, throw in the Winchester boys, and I'll stop complaining. I'm sure it'll make as much sense as anything else that will happen in that ep. 

I would pay good money for this to happen. I mean if had said good money...

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

One of my OTP's is Chloe/Dean, and they don't exist in the same universe. Don't send me down another rabbit hole!

Dean would probably be flirty with Felicity, and she'd amusingly rebuff him and they'd strike up quite a rapport much to Oliver's dismay. 

Maybe after the Winchester boys help Team Arrow, Oliver invites them back to the loft and he makes them all dinner. And for dessert?

Pie. 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

No sleeping on set?  They had to make that a rule?  Hahahahahahah!

As someone who falls asleep frequently during the actual show, I can imagine it must be hard to not fall asleep on set.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, wonderwall said:

Dean would probably be flirty with Felicity, and she'd amusingly rebuff him and they'd strike up quite a rapport much to Oliver's dismay. 

Maybe after the Winchester boys help Team Arrow, Oliver invites them back to the loft and he makes them all dinner. And for dessert?

Pie. 

We'll know it really is alternate timeline if Dean actually gets his pie.

• Love 3

SA facebook video chat from yesterday (Aug. 8)...

-- Per SA, they are having "such a fantastic time shooting the first part of the season of Arrow," he is "so excited" and

he's getting "constant texts from James Bamford who is in Los Angeles cutting 501 and 502."  Per SA, Bamford was "like, 'this stuff is insane, it's sick'" and Bamford was cutting together a fight that SA couldn't say the name of the fight "because it's actually a callback to another fight that we've done on the show."

-- SA talked about the upcoming HVFF-San Jose (Aug. 27-28). SA: "Lots of your favorite Arrow, Flash and Legends people... And there's a big guest announcement coming imminently - it may have happened already, I haven't been paying attention."*

(* Current guest list for HVFF-San Jose.)

-- SA said that he won't be at New York City Comic Con and that he doesn't see himself attending a New York City Comic Con in the forseeable future because it always falls on his daughter's birthday.  Also, next year's HVFF-NY (Oct. 7-8, 2017) will fall on the weekend before New York City Comic Con in 2017.

-- Per SA,

he worked with Caity Lotz "yesterday" (Aug. 7).

Edited by tv echo

Get a life...says the guy who makes videos to hate on fictional characters and TV shows and insult actors. LOL. 

8 hours ago, pootlus said:

Conclusion of the pics of the SPN boys: Jensen Ackles is actually immortal. Doesn't look a day older than he did at the start of the show!

Heh. He has some crow's feet now. I think he looks better now than when he started, the same..but better. Sigh. He's so handsome.

• Love 5

Glad somebodies are excited for the new season. With SA, Bamford, newbies & etc all telling me its so awesome - I feel like they are overcompensating for something. I don't trust their opinions.  But whateves.

Condider my thoughts & feelings on all that had been revealed for s5 to be the equivalent of PBs face in every SDCC photo. I'm not impressed with what has been laid out & no Bam Bam superTweet or SA fbLive is going to change that. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, looptab said:

I didn't watch the video, but from the still it looked like Stephen is practicing his Sad Panda face in real life, now?

Not permanently, no. Maybe it was from the 'serious' segment in which he promises to get even with Ackles and Padalecki for writing and doodling on his parking sign.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, looptab said:

I didn't watch the video, but from the still it looked like Stephen is practicing his Sad Panda face in real life, now?

Stephen: I'm happy! 

Stephen: *then sports a sad panda face*

Me: worst poker face. Ever. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Velocity23 said:

Wow Arrow doesnt even get invited to these dinners.

For real. 

Also, is that Taryn Manning on the right?

1 hour ago, pizza pizza said:

:-/ why can't we have the 100th episode to ourselves while the other 3 shows can continue their crossover fun

3 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

I'm just thinking the Arrow cast was busy or had other plans. It doesn't look like the Legends cast besides CL was at the dinner either. 

Yeah, I agree and totally get it. I'm not really mad at anyone or think it was purposeful or spiteful. It's just that it's bothersome to me that literally no one from Arrow is there while even TH is there after being Superman for one episode so far, with at this point only one episode more. There's no one to blame really, since all of their schedules were probably free except for Arrow and some LoT cast, and I can't force people to hang out with each other if they just don't want to but sigh...it's just a kind of bad time for things like this to happen imo, and I'd rather not have some parts of the fandom attack GB for no Arrow people being there just for him to confirm that they just couldn't make it. Kind of like what happened with that magazine shoot with GG, MB, and GB.

• Love 1

Not that I really care about whether a group of people had dinner together or not, but that does look like an obvious snub to me, especially when you add it up against how Arrow is continually being snubbed in terms of PR or whatever. Sorry but I refuse to believe not one single person on Arrow wasn't free for dinner. That just doesn't sound right, IMO.

But as I said, it's of no consequence to me. It's only a dinner. I care more about the promo even though I know I shouldn't because it's futile now. 

No one should be attacking GB or anyone though. How dumb.

Edited by Guest

Arrow cast shows up to Dinner three hours late. 

The next day:

Arrow cast: What happened Suzanne? you told us 9pm!

Suzanne: Oh my mistake, sorry you missed it. 

Suzanne: By the way new photo-shoot for promo at 3am tomorrow. 

Arrow cast: Are you sure. 

Suzanne: yep im sure (laughs her evil laugh inside her arrow hating heart.)

• Love 20

Whatever the reason for Arrow cast's omission from the GB dinner, it just looks bad - esp. when added to everything else.  Just kinda tempts me to succumb to my petty desire not to watch any of the other DCTV shows next season.  But I probably will... unless the 100th episode turns out to be a big disappointment and causes me to turn into a rage monster (like if it isn't Arrow-centric or Arrow-dominant).

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

It does look like a Flash/Supergirl dinner that CL showed up at. Maybe Candice Patton invited her. They've been hanging out from what I've seen from Instagram and twitter pics. 

I would feel like it was more Flash/Supergirl if the tagging wasn't #CW#DC#WB, which does include Arrow no matter how much Berlanti seems to ignore it's existence except as a launching pad for his babies.  Do I seem bitter? Good. I am.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, pizza pizza said:

:-/ why can't we have the 100th episode to ourselves while the other 3 shows can continue their crossover fun

Arrow spawned all these shows, right? So I think it's fitting that they are participating in its 100th.

Based on the way the EPs have described the crossover, it's

Spoiler

going to be Supergirl/Arrow, not Flash/LoT/Supergirl/Arrow

So...nah. Plus, if a show's viewership has stuck around long enough to give it 100 episodes, why clutter it up with a bunch of other shows said viewership may not watch? Since Arrow paved the way for these other shows, it should be involved in their 100th more than they should be involved in its. But I think they all should get their own focus for that milestone, should they all reach it. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Trini said:

Arrow spawned all these shows, right? So I think it's fitting that they are participating in its 100th.

That's...kinda the opposite of how I think it should work. The other shows shouldn't be entitled to participate just because they were able to springboard off Arrow's success to launch them.

Tbh I've no objection to them participating but my fear and from what I've seen a lot of others, is that instead of mere participation in what should be a celebration of Arrow, Arrow's 100th episode will be devoted to EPIC CROSSOVER MADNESS  

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, Trini said:

Arrow couldn't have spawned all these shows if it wasn't Arrow first.

This is kind of like saying I can't have my own birthday party dedicated just to me just because I have a daughter. I love her to death, but it'd be nice to have a day just about me and no one else lol

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Arrow couldn't have spawned all these shows if it wasn't Arrow first.

That's what I said?

This is kind of like saying I can't have my own birthday party dedicated just to me just because I have a daughter. I love her to death, but it'd be nice to have a day just about me and no one else lol

No, it's not. Arrow can have it's own "party"; I think it's not inappropriate if the other shows(characters) to participate, since they are part of the universe Arrow created.

15 minutes ago, Trini said:

That's what I said?

No, it's not. Arrow can have it's own "party"; I think it's not inappropriate if the other shows(characters) to participate, since they are part of the universe Arrow created.

I didn't say it was inappropriate. But past precedent shows that whenever there's a crossover, it's more about the hype and less about celebrating each individual show which the 100th episode should always do. The past 2 crossover episodes showed that because there are so many characters and a limited amount of time, some characters are bound to get left out (Thea, Diggle, Lance). 

Imagine Flash's 100th episode being a crossover one with only 1 minute of Iris (who has had less than a minute of screentime the past 2 crossovers) in it because Flash had to accommodate other characters and giving her screentime to Kara, Oliver, Felicity, Diggle. 

I wouldn't mind cameos from Barry or Sara. But I'd like for the 100th episode to primarily celebrate Arrow. 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 13

The trouble is Arrow's not having it's own party. We already know Arrow's 100th episode is dedicated to the crossover, which automatically means it's not about Arrow. That's not fair. I don't know why they couldn't have done the crossover the episode after the 100th. 

Edited by Guest
19 minutes ago, Trini said:

My concern is that instead of the other shows being guests at Arrow's 100th episode "party", they're going to be given the spotlight instead. Considering how the network and Greg Berlanti, et al have treated Arrow, this is not an unfounded fear.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 22
36 minutes ago, Trini said:

Those shows owe their existence to Arrow's success. But that doesn't mean they should be a part of Arrow's OWN milestone. I hate it so much.  It's taking the focus off Arrow for Arrow's specific milestone.

• Love 7