Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Guys, help a friend in need, please :)

After hearing that damn music during the last episode, I went and watched Keep Your Enemies Closer - because, why not? :D Except now I'm going crazy even more because I can't find that track nor the one heard during the "because of the life that I lead" scene. Does anyone have the titles, or at least a link where I can listen to them? :)

The ring was the first thing I noticed when that pic came across my TL. But my thought was engagement not marriage... either way congrats to Willa. And even if its neither, congrats on what looks like a beautiful beach spot :)

• Love 2

I really miss her long hair. :(

6 hours ago, looptab said:

After hearing that damn music during the last episode, I went and watched Keep Your Enemies Closer - because, why not? :D Except now I'm going crazy even more because I can't find that track nor the one heard during the "because of the life that I lead" scene. Does anyone have the titles, or at least a link where I can listen to them? :)

If you go on Blake Neely's website under the Arrow section, you might find the song you're looking for. I've just had a look and I think it's called 'Being Happy' and it's under Season 1 Episode 17 (I only know this because I went hunting for it after 206 too!). Unless we're talking about completely different music. LOL. 

Editing to add that I think we are thinking of different songs but you'll definitely find the one you're looking for on his website anyway! :D

Edited by Guest

I don't like the hair color still but it definitely looks so much better styled and with EBR wearing make-up. She looks great and I'm so happy for her, getting out there and doing more photoshoots and stuff. :)

Edited by Guest

I don't know why but I really love this photo:

ChP29VhUYAI_Cyq.jpg

Also here she looks like she's part of the Mickey Mouse club... Y'know the one Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera etc. were in? lol

ChPxWOwUcAAuAau.jpg

• Love 9
9 hours ago, looptab said:

The score for the scene with, "because of the life that I lead," was the first time that the Olicity motif was used. Unfortunately, Blake Neely didn't include it in the soundtrack. 

Here are all scores for the Flarrowverse if you just wanted to listen to it in general. https://www.youtube.com/user/arrowsoundtrack/playlists 

The clips that I saw on Youtube of Canary Cry had "The Oliver Queen Suite" from Season 1 playing.

And if you want to hear the Olicity theme it was included in the soundtrack for Season 3. "Someone You Love" is the Olicity motif.

"The Climb" combines the Olicity theme and "The Oliver Queen Suite".

Hope somewhere in my rambling answer I got you the information you were looking for. :)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Katie certainly didn't waste time playing with different hair colors over the past month. 

Even though it's certainly her right to play with her hair, I wish she wouldn't do that so often. It's just so bad for it... 

Anyways, I wish KC luck for all her future endeavours. And hope her hair doesn't fall off with all the coloring she does :p

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Orion said:

The score for the scene with, "because of the life that I lead," was the first time that the Olicity motif was used. Unfortunately, Blake Neely didn't include it in the soundtrack. [...]

And if you want to hear the Olicity theme it was included in the soundtrack for Season 3. "Someone You Love" is the Olicity motif. [...]

Hope somewhere in my rambling answer I got you the information you were looking for. :)

7 hours ago, Angel12d said:

If you go on Blake Neely's website under the Arrow section, you might find the song you're looking for. I've just had a look and I think it's called 'Being Happy' and it's under Season 1 Episode 17 (I only know this because I went hunting for it after 206 too!). Unless we're talking about completely different music. LOL. 

Editing to add that I think we are thinking of different songs but you'll definitely find the one you're looking for on his website anyway! :D

The funny thing is that yesterday I actually went on Neely's website, but when I didn't find neither of those I was looking for among the ones listed for 206 I gave up, haha. But yes, "Being happy" is the one I was talking about (by the way, I'm pretty sure we've had this convo before, because as soon as I read the title I was certain that was it. This time I'm writing it down!).  You are now my favorite person in the world :D

@Orion, the music  during "the life that I lead" scene is not actually the Olicity theme, "Convince him" (which is the one of the mansion scene, the first kiss scene, sex scene and most of their positive scenes), but it's on the website under the name "No Choice". It wasn't listed for 206, but it was for 207 - it's playing during "there was no choice to make". "Someone you love" is the Depressing Olicity theme, it's on everytime they fight, break up, etc. (as in "I don't want to be a woman that you love")* ;) But I appreciate you answering me :)

Thank you both! :)

*Yes, I spent so much time looking for the music - listening to everything while doing so - that now I'm an expert. Like, Amell with scripts level expert. :D

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I'm not doubting you, but it does sound silly since shouldn't the priority be whatever is the priority in that week's story being told?? 

Also, I've always assumed since EBR came last she technically had lowest billing but I never got the impression she was lowest man on totem pole. 

From the Spoilers thread^^

I know absolutely nothing about this, but probably because she has her scenes with higher billed actors. Otherwise, she's often shooting on fridays, for example.

I remember SA  commented on this billing thing on Aisha Tyler's podcast, when he said that they were there at SDCC but KC, EBR, and CL were still in Vancouver shooting.

Edited by looptab

I'm not doubting you, but it does sound silly since shouldn't the priority be whatever is the priority in that week's story being told??

This made me LOL, because of course it should. It depends on the set, really, and some are more loose with the weird cast structure, but even then -- IF the production needs to make a choice in priority for whatever reason, the higher billed actor will have the advantage just because.

For example: location availability / guest star availability will trump giving better hours to the lead actor. They only have that location for one day. Or the guest star of the week can only work 2 days. Those will obviously be prioritized. But even so? They'll do the call sheet for that location/guest star still catering to higher billed people before lower billed people.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

I'm really really sorry to do this but I'm being Shallow as Hell right EBR looks Hot in those photos and Do I see some Dancing talent?

No you're not. I was on twitter last night when the pictures were posted, and they went crazy too. I'm loving her in that black outfit with the extensions, when she's getting a touch-up and when she's dancing. Sometimes she (and/or her stylist) can be off the mark, but not last nigh. These rank in the top 8 of my favorite shots of her. 

In an interview she said that she can dance by herself, but not in a choreograph number. I forgot the interview, but it's the same one where she said that she could "hold a note". Which we all know is a lie, the girl can sing. 

1 minute ago, fromfeartohope said:

No you're not. I was on twitter last night when the pictures were posted, and they went crazy too. I'm loving her in that black outfit with the extensions, when she's getting a touch-up and when she's dancing. Sometimes she (and/or her stylist) can be off the mark, but not last nigh. These rank in the top 8 of my favorite shots of her. 

In an interview she said that she can dance by herself, but not in a choreograph number. I forgot the interview, but it's the same one where she said that she could "hold a note". Which we all know is a lie, the girl can sing. 

Lol I saw the comments for one those pics on Instagram and there was a LOT of ??? and??? and Fire Emojis and Coments like "Wow Sexy as Hell. I'm sorry not sorry that I find her sexy as Hell. Her hair color is working for me 

8 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Like Kymmi, now I really want to see an Earth-2 Felicity next season.

That might take care of my desire to see a Felicity Smoak without the Arrow in her life.  What would be different vs what would remain the same. 

• Love 1

After the murderous looks that EBR gave Malcolm in Season 3, I'm totally on Board with evil Earth 2 Felicity.  I'm undecided whether I'd like her to have her own henchmen, or whether she would battle herself--EBR is really athletic and it would be fun to see alt-Felicity do fight scenes.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, thegirlsleuth said:

After the murderous looks that EBR gave Malcolm in Season 3, I'm totally on Board with evil Earth 2 Felicity.  I'm undecided whether I'd like her to have her own henchmen, or whether she would battle herself--EBR is really athletic and it would be fun to see alt-Felicity do fight scenes.

Can we please have them meet in the same episode!

• Love 1

I have an entire Oliver/Felicity Earth-2 head cannon worked out, it involves Oliver not being dead but instead in the LOA and Felicity as a maybe good maybe bad hacker and the LOA sends Oliver to go retrieve her for her hacking skills etc. and ofc I now picture her with the pink hair. :D

EBR.jpg

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, fromfeartohope said:

http://sweetzcupcake.tumblr.com/post/143648390171

I'm sorry, I have no clue how to make the picture show up. But it looks like someone came off of his social media mini break, it we can call it that. 

Ohhh! he has a white hair at the age of 34... Please! I'm so ahead of him, my hair has been turning gray for three years now and i'm only 29 (almost 30) and I swear they are multiplying!!

Edited by foreverevolving

Willa Holland is doing some pretty tacky shit on instagram. One supertacky picture of her bare ass in lingerie with her looking really drunk, that she took down but is all over Twitter (I won't link but it's easy to find) and one of her...whatever he is...climbing on a historical site in Mexico. She wrote that he was arrested for it (rightly so) and then bribed the cops. That's not only a stupid and tacky series of events, but also a crime.

If Thea ends up being killed off, it'll be bc of that kind of stuff with her. Not saying this'll do it, but she needs to dial it back.