Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I love that photo. Why do they have to bring it up when I'm actually okay with the break up and am in a zen state thinking of what needs to be done to get things back on track. Instead, I see their stupid faces here and I'm making grabby hands. Give it back.

• Love 2

At least make sure it doesn't say December 2015 in the background before you post a pic.

Wow, you have good eyesight. I had to put on glasses to see what you pointed out. 

• Love 1

Why does it matter if that's an old picture though? It's not like she's posting a picture of herself wearing her BC mask or anything. I don't see how that's playing games with her fans. 

Also, who cares?

People are asking her if she is filming in a blonde wig. Her fans clearly believe its a new pic.

She's been posting old pics since the dawn of time, and they should know that by now. If they want to believe it's new despite her giving them no indication that it is, then that's on them, I say.

That little dog is so cute. Anybody know what kind?

. Looks like a Pomeranian. Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

I love EBRs bubble.

I don't see anything wrong with KCs pic. She posted an old photo with a dog. She posts old photos all the time. There is no indication from that pic that she is trying to fool people.

City of Heroes 2. Was that the one he canceled earlier?

• Love 2

Trash shippers just died

Ce0W10IW8AAdxe0.jpg

Hahaha! She really is adorable and fun!  Just between this and that awesome video she made with Colton, I very badly want to be her friend.  I love unadulterated goofiness!  And bonus points for her being pretty empathetic and demonstrating high emotional intelligence in the way she understands Felicity.

• Love 8

Is that from the episode they are currently filming?  I get a good feeling when I see Felicity in red. 

Also, I think I just “recovered” this page a dozen times.  Probably more.  Ugh.

Brian Ford Sullivan @briforsul

Eagle-eyed viewers will notice this episode is unique among all #Arrow episodes to date for a reason I'll tell you at the very end.

I enjoyed the Dodger callback, once of my favorite episodes, but I don't consider it tweet worthy.

• Love 1

Reminds me how odd I found the girl in glasses dissing the other girl in glasses. 

It really was. Like, did Brie forget the pair on her nose?

EBR's post-episode PSA:

• Love 11

I really do love that! My mom isn't paralyzed but she does have MS and it can lead to various stages of paralysis. Her one leg is pretty weak but her other leg is strong and so are her arms. So I really appreciate this from them and Emily Bett.

There are half-hour comedies that do it, and do it often. I don't know whether it's good for Arrow that they've refrained so far, or if they should have done one every now and then to save some money. Now I'm hung up because I clearly remember the possibility of it coming up this season after some episode we though blew the budget, but I can't remember which one. Maybe ep 7 with its use of 200 useless extras, ha

I don't know if Arrow should be doing more bottle episodes, because I don't know how their budget works episode by episode [For example, the Stargates used to budget 19 episodes out 20. One ep was done with leftover budget from the others -- which stimulated savings! -- so by design they had 1 bottle ep per season]. What I do think is they should use their standing sets BETTER. But the problem here is two-fold:

1. There's a perception [both in creatives and audiences] that the more you shoot on location, the more ~cinematic the story feels. So Arrow underuses its standing sets and favors location shooting. Which then becomes a problem when there's only one rooftop in all of Star City, also only one dark alley and only one warehouse, on top of Flash and LoT also using the same locations, because Vancouver.

2. Arrow likes to [badly] redress sets to pretend they're somewhere else. Seriously, show. STOP DOING THIS. They should find better ways to use their standing sets as they were intended. Moving Thea in with Laurel was a great way to do this. But now Curtis and Paul also apparently live there, and bzuuuuh? Like, either figure out how to redress a set WAY better, or figure out a different place for Curtis and Paul to have their scenes, but don't do it in Laurel's living room.

• Love 9

Marc Guggenheim's wiki entry got vandalized. Look at the date they changed his birthday to, and it's not funny. At all.

WTF that is disgusting. 

Edited by Guest

Marc Guggenheim's wiki entry got vandalized. Look at the date they changed his birthday to, and it's not funny. At all.

I mean, I get being a passionate fan and I get being 'angry' at times but in the end it is just a tv show. There is a line. Some people have just too much time on their hands. Recently I was browsing on ONDT and there was a poster who claimed to know why a certain character was killed off on Arrow. Some of it sounded plausible but some stuff sounded really fake. So why on earth would you use your time to do that. Go live your life instead of doing something as stupid as that. 

• Love 2

I only wish superhero properties were catering to 14 year old girly girls because those would be my favorite tv shows of all time.

The thing that kills me with LOL whenever anyone uses "teenage" as an insult is that in no time at all they WILL BE part of the targeted demo, because, you know, teenagers happen to turn into grown ups -- hopefully with disposable income to waste on superfluous entertainment -- in but a few years.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 8

They said his age is 14 completely missing the irony of the situation. 

They are missing how misogynistic this appears. Dissing women and calling fans teenage girls will not make the writers and critics listen to you. It just creates even more think pieces and articles about how women deserve their voices heard in genre shows. So, thanks. 

Edited by TwistedandBored
  • Love 15

I can't get to Twitter. What is she saying?

From what I see, she's comparing shippers to Hitler... 

ETA: Oh I didn't see those posts... She's just joking

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 2