Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

What the hell is KC doing in that pic? She looks like she is either showing off her boobs or trying to get as far away from the woman next to her as possible.

I think it's her standard non-arms crossed posed, maybe from modeling. For reference see Oliver & Laurel enter Thea's hospital room in 4.5(I think) among others.    

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 1

Not to get all serious, but the whole "small dogs aren't real dogs" thing really pisses me off.  Dogs are dogs, whatever their size, and saying that smaller dogs are less worthy or not real dogs is horse crap.  I've had 5-lb Chihuahuas and 110-lb Redtick Coonhounds, and all of them were dogs, and all of them have been awesome.

Also, I love Ron Swanson and all, but cats are not pointless.  Try living in the country with mice and shrews and moles everywhere, and you'll quickly discover how not pointless cats (and terriers, for that matter) are.

• Love 12

Hell, I live in the city and my sisters cats (and for that matter my rot) work for mouse/rat removal. They come, my pets are awesome deterrents. Ironically they always get along with my pet rat.

• Love 2

My grandmother had a dog like KC has. Her name was Julie. She was a beast. A mean one too.

I remember watching that scene in Superman Returns when the little dog ate the other little dog. I just thought "Accurate."

• Love 3

My grandmother had a dog like KC has. Her name was Julie. She was a beast. A mean one too.

I remember watching that scene in Superman Returns when the little dog ate the other little dog. I just thought "Accurate."

My grandmother had a dog like KC's, too. Her name was Lady. She was pretty docile though, and basically just wanted to go for walks and sit in your lap and be petted all the time, which is just the kind of dog most grandmas should have, IMO. 

• Love 2

My grandmother had a dog like KC's, too. Her name was Lady. She was pretty docile though, and basically just wanted to go for walks and sit in your lap and be petted all the time, which is just the kind of dog most grandmas should have, IMO. 

My other Grandmother had a Grandmother dog. He was a daschund named Zippy. Total sweetheart.

I didn't really blame Julie. If I had to live with my Grandmother, I can't say I would be so nice either. She could give lessons in passive aggressive.

• Love 1

Why is there an extra pair of hands?

On the other action figures it makes sense to have the punching fists and the hands that hold things and I think Felicity does have a tablet she gets to hold but who is she punching?

Parts of this panel have been previously posted, but other parts in this video are new (posted on youtube by Olicity IBelieve)...

The Super Cousins - Robbie and Stephen Amell at HVFF 2015

Edited by tv echo

Here's the whole Stunt demo with David and Caity. 

I wish we could've seen what Caity did at the 4:57 mark when Bam Bam called her Rhonda Rousey then switched it to Holly. 

It also shows that it's not easy to learn the choreography in a couple minutes. But it's easier when your actor has martial arts training. Telling Caity to just do a round is not going to be something everyone understands. 

And the slow mo demo was great. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3
Colton Haynes ‏@ColtonLHaynes

I can't believe I'm postin this but behold...the time I got tickets to the Superman premiere when I was in high school & fanboyed cause @brandonjrouth took a pic with me...now we work together...so freakin hilarious! #ThatMop #BrandonLooksLikeAWaxFigure #IlookRidiculous #Throwback #Arrow #Legends   https://instagram.com/p/-euByZjTCg/

11:52 AM - 24 Nov 2015

https://twitter.com/ColtonLHaynes/status/669242303865823232

12256673_1091011910933523_1638808124_n.j

• Love 4

CRAZY EYES! CRAZY EYES!

*ad blocks image*

Whew.

He gives a very The Ring vibe in pics.  I keep scrolling away from the picture, which will hopefully block his attempt to crawl out of my computer screen and eat my brain.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 3

I used to have two dogs, a pompek (pomeranian/pekinese mix) and a German Shepherd who cohabited quite well, most of the time. At least, as long as the German Shepherd remembered who was boss. The pompek was definitely the more aggressive of the two. He'd finish his food and then move over to the German Shepherd's, who would swat him away but never hurt him.They were the cutest little odd couple. 

I don't know/don't care if they're "real" friends or not, but that is the most OTT birthday message I've ever seen, LOL.

Haha. I was gonna say I don't even care if it's real or fake but talk about go overboard with that message. OVERSELLING IT, EBR. Overselling it.

So, what do you guys think about the friendship between EBR and KC? Because I've seen claims that it's a stunt, claims that it's genuine..I didn't care much one way or the other, but then I've seen Emily's birthday wishes to Katie on Twitter and now I'm..kinda leaning towards the stunt side?IDK

https://www.instagram.com/p/-hA7geCKYo/

The "PR" theories are probably the funniest thing I have heard in a good minute. But I think their friendship is real.  EBRs bday wish to her was rather long lol but I have seen plenty of similar messages on my FB. 

Edited by Primal Slayer

How very Ron Swanson of you lol

-The-next-thing-you39ll-want-to-do-is-di

Nonsense!! if anything cats are awesome and not at all pointless- they're a great bed warmer.

Not to get all serious, but the whole "small dogs aren't real dogs" thing really pisses me off.  Dogs are dogs, whatever their size, and saying that smaller dogs are less worthy or not real dogs is horse crap.  I've had 5-lb Chihuahuas and 110-lb Redtick Coonhounds, and all of them were dogs, and all of them have been awesome.

Also, I love Ron Swanson and all, but cats are not pointless.  Try living in the country with mice and shrews and moles everywhere, and you'll quickly discover how not pointless cats (and terriers, for that matter) are.

it's not specifically dogs, i'm no a huge pure bred pets person.. Everytime I see one of those tiny things all I can think is: human interference! these tiny dogs just look unnatural to me. the same with some pure bred cats like the kinds with the smooched nose, or no fur at all.

The thing is, it could very easily be PR. It could also be totally genuine. Both sides are valid, both sides have evidence, IMO. The fact is we'll never know and it doesn't even matter anyway.

I don't know that sounds like EBR, she seems like someone that says weird things like that and it could be an inside joke between them. 

Oh, it definitely sounds like her - not disputing that at all. Just think it's way OTT, but like @looptab, I'm a simple greeting kind of person.

The thing is, it could very easily be PR. It could also be totally genuine. Both sides are valid, both sides have evidence, IMO. The fact is we'll never know and it doesn't even matter anyway.

I'm pretty sure we could find evidence for both cases when it comes to just about any relationship.

I'm pretty sure we could find evidence for both cases when it comes to just about any relationship.

That's basically what I said.

Yeah for KC/EBR relationship. I'm just saying for ANY of the cast relationships.

Well, of course. That goes without saying.

None of them have been this obvious so suddenly out of nowhere or played out on social media quite like this but that's none of my business. 

I love the weird/random stuff she usually tweets. I guess this just surprised me, because it seemed waaay OTT even for her. Or it could be my own nature. When I see exaggerations like this, my first thought is: 'FAKE!'

But yeah, I know it scarcely matters and we'll never know, haha.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 2

Well, of course. That goes without saying.

None of them have been this obvious so suddenly out of nowhere or played out on social media quite like this but that's none of my business. 

I'm guessing most of them are work friends.  I have plenty of people I'm friendly with at work, but we rarely, if ever, get together completely outside of work.  EBR and Colton are obviously real friends, and EBR has gone on vacation with KC, so that's more than work friends.  I mean, SA and JB seem really to like each other, but I don't know that they spend holidays together or anything.

• Love 1

I think a part of it being "over the top" may be because EBR could be aware of the claims that people don't believe their friendship is genuine, so she went a bit overboard so it wouldn't be to "generic". If she just did a plain "happy birthday x something something something" people would think it was PR too. There really is no win in this situation. Either she over sells it or it's too generic- either way people will think it was PR/Fake IMO. 

• Love 3

Well Barrowman apparently had Stephen sleep in his house if i remember correctly.

I think I heard that too, but wasn't it mostly a convenience thing?  By which I mean SA needed a place to stay, and JB had a spare room, vs. SA travelling to JB's house just to spend time there.

To be clear, I am in no way dissing their friendship or any other on the show.  But I think that most of the Arrow cast are work friends, and when the various actors leave or the show ends, they won't be spending a lot of time together.  Like the cast of Friends...they liked each other enough to stand together for contract renegotiation, but only Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston actually, to this day, spend real time together.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 4

It is poor showing when they don't wish DR a happy birthday the other week and they don't RT any of EBR's interviews and yet they RT her KC birthday post. Sure, CW PR. Sure. 

They're either really bad at hiding their favoritism or they're clueless. I'd say it's more the latter but probably a bit of both.

It's definitely the first one. They RTed KC's response to EBR's question on one of those ET videos but not the actually interview itself. They are completely one sided. They favorite her and it's pretty obvious.

Edited by EmilyBettFan