Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Clearly, the one about PapaSmoak should have been spoiler tagged. Now we know he is a man! That is critical info to reveal without a spoiler tag :) I hate Trollenheim, but I do love when he brings the sarcasm sometimes.

Also, I love Tommy. It is not a well-hidden fact that I want him back. But even I think its beyond a stretch to put him on OTA. Friends of OQ does not constitute a place on the team. Just like working with the team does not get you a spot. You may be an alliance or colleague, but until you shot scenes in the lair or OQ welcomes you to the team, you are not on the team. The most TM ever did for TA was hide junk in the lair to cover it up and that was more as a favor to protect his friend from being arrested or his business from being impacted. Cool friend gesture to do, but not quite TA joining level task.

Even worse, the questioner said that Tommy was on Team Arrow BEFORE Felicity.  So basically, logic and rationality and the chronology of the series mean nothing.  She was inarguably part of the team in 1.14, and Tommy didn't even know there was a team to be a part of until 1.16.  People will just say anything to try to reduce Felicity's importance.

• Love 15

They look so amazing :')

tumblr_nwp5hr1vTd1qf67ndo1_1280.jpg

@paulblackthorne Oh what a lovely couple @amelladventures @emilybett @amellywood @EmilyBett #Olicity #Arrow 

Also Felicity's heels are fantastic

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 6

Thanks for finding it! Alexander Wang is a good designer. Designs a lot for Michelle Obama. Who knew O&F were going to be such a political power couple? I'm excited. And if OQ does not play with that zipper or at least mention it tempting him in-script, I will be very disappointed.

• Love 1

?

darkbelieverange asked:
It seems this show conveniently forgets Tommy Merlyn being a member of the Original Team Arrow before Felicity was...

He didn’t learn that Oliver was the Arrow until Episode 16 and died seven episodes later.  When in that interval did he become a member of Oliver’s team

I laughed so much when I read his reply.  Does this person read too much fanfic and can't tell the difference any more?  Or does reality not matter if it interferes with your beliefs?  #truthiness

• Love 6

Remaining comic-cons in 2015 with Arrow-related guests...

Wizard World's Louisville Comic-Con, November 6-8, 2015 (KY)

Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, John Barrowman, Katie Cassidy and Paul Blackthorne

Heroes & Villains FanFest, November 21-22, 2015 (San Jose, CA)

Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, John Barrowman, Katie Cassidy, Caity Lotz and James Bamford (also Robbie Amell, Danielle Panabaker, David Rapaport and Lord Mesa)

Lima Geek Fest, November 28, 2015 (Peru)
Caity Lotz

Jekyll Comic-Con 2015, December 12, 2015 (Jekyll Island, GA)
Katrina Law and MIchael Rowe

Edited by tv echo

Any idea what/who the girl with the pink hands and short blonde wig is supposed to be?

The dancer from Sia's music video.

Edited: What she said above my post. :D

Edited by BkWurm1

A full view of Colton's and Emily's costumes. Part of her Sailor Moon top seems to have been created out of last year's astronaut costume:

Recycling. Man, her legs are banging. Fine, I give, what's her leg routine?

They would be stupid to get rid of Felicity if she's the one. Look at all the trending her fans do for not just her but the show, and Original Team Arrow. No other fanbase even with the flash is that coordinated.

Their costumes are awesome!

Edited by EmilyBettFan
  • Love 1

Cool badge. Is EBR just carrying them around with her? LOL.

If the CW had any good sense of PR, they'd do some kind of competition or something so people could win badges or posters or whatever. They're so clueless though.