Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I wonder at what point SA went and got dressed or if he was like that for the whole party.  That's a very good friend.  JB had the best expression, just the perfect combo of joy, embarrassment and laughter.

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1
Just now, Chaser said:

Whenever I read big dramatic friends and family involved marriage proposals, I always think about how embarrassing it would be if they said no. 

Ditto. I always think that the person probably feels they have to say yes to save face and then just call it off later. That being said, I have seen videos of big proposals where people have said no. And it is always way more awkward.

• Love 1

Steel Magnolias makes sense. It's all about a wedding, well at least the happier parts. Maybe their colors will be blush and bashful :)

I remember the first time I watched that movie, I didn't believe the cover that said I would laugh & cry. I then spent the entire movie laughing and crying uncontrollably. It's such an amazing movie. I also love that it's all about regular drama of life. And it has phenomenal acting performances. I also enjoyed all the female relationships. It was really driven by female relationships and that is rare.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

Also what was up with the cast posting all these pics this week?

I'm not gonna question it... I've enjoyed the interactions (bar the newbie ones lmao)

12 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

Big elaborate proposals always freak me out.

Colton looked really happy so I'm glad he got the proposal he wanted

• Love 5
Just now, wonderwall said:

I'm not gonna question it... I've enjoyed the interactions (bar the newbie ones lmao)

Colton looked really happy so I'm glad he got the proposal he wanted

Yeah I liked getting them. I just found it odd that it all happened in this episode. I am hoping David gives us an OTA one as well. 

Yeah he's been really happy and he found the one 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

I am hoping David gives us an OTA one as well. 

I'm really tired of Diggle being the one to babysit the newbies *rolls eyes* 

Hopefully,

Spoiler

because this is an Olicity episode

this is a one off thing but who are we kidding

Edited by kariyaki
Let's remember spoiler tags in this thread, please!
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, bijoux said:

This is the first I noticed JB's initials on their chests. ? Who are going to be the other eleven dudes to get his entire name spelled for his 60th? :)

I think that BJ was all they were worried about spelling out, lol.

Any idea who the other "model" is?  

Also, anyone getting flashbacks to SA's other series, Hung?  I am and I didn't even watch it.  Lol.  

39 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

It's not from New Girl. I actually have no idea where that's from haha.

I think it's just a personal video of his that was posted to one of his accounts before he cleaned house and deleted almost everything a few years ago. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mellowyellow said:

In other news there is a supercute pic of EBR that instagram is not letting me post!

Is it this one? Instagram wouldn't let me post either. I almost spit out a drink when I saw somebody comment on Twitter about how Emily is carrying "Billy." LMAO!

EBR.JPG

• Love 12

MG at WonderCon Anaheim 2017, March 31-April 1...

WonderCon 2017 programming schedule:
http://www.comic-con.org/wca/programming-schedule

DreamWorks Trollhunters, A Netflix Original Series
Following the epic first season of the Netflix original series DreamWorks Trollhunters, executive producers Marc Guggenheim, Rodrigo Blaas, and Chad Hammes share their favorite moments from season 1 and take you behind the scenes of this critically acclaimed series from Guillermo del Toro. The panel will be moderated by Josh Macuga of Collider.
Friday March 31, 2017 1:15pm - 2:15pm 
IndieWire's Fan Favorites Showrunners
Moderated by IndieWire executive editor Michael Schneider, an all-star panel of showrunners behind some of the coolest TV out there will swap stories and insights about the behind-the-scenes inner workings of your favorite shows. Panelists include Marc Guggenheim (Arrow, DC's Legends of Tomorrow), Jessica Goldberg (The Path), Jonah Ray (Mystery Science Theater 3000, Hidden America with Jonah Ray), Sera Gamble (The Magicians), Raphael Bob-Waksberg (BoJack Horseman), and Aline Brosh McKenna (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend).
Saturday April 1, 2017 4:15pm - 5:15pm 
Writer Versus Fandom: TV Writer's Rooms and Fan Interaction
The dialogue between TV writers and their fans is a vital tool for many television shows—but one that can prove fickle. From producers, to staff writers and assistants, Alex Freedman and Nick Watson (Paper Team) invite people who work on some of your favorite TV shows to share their thoughts on this unique relationship. Panelists include Ray Utarnachitt (DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Person of Interest), Sarah Hernandez (DC's Legends of Tomorrow), Tennessee Martin (Lucifer, Training Day), Diya Mishra (The Tick, Powerless) and Taylor Brogan (The Shannara Chronicles, Into the Badlands).
Sunday April 2, 2017 4:00pm - 5:00pm 

Edited by tv echo