Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

So a guy just posted this on Twitter I take it that it happened today. So I guess the cast or certain members of the cast aren't filming today?

Stephen Amell

3 hours ago
I now own two pairs of those compression leg thingies.

Imran Halim
‏@HalimImran
@amellywood you're welcome, thanks for the pic btw

CcK51y7UYAAr62I.jpg

They're tights, a word he's too manly to use, apparently.

I thought he was talking about compression socks or sleeves for working out. I know runners use them to keep the swelling down and I think they help bloodflow. Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 5

What is a leg compression thingie?

They're more commonly known as compression sleeves. Here's a good explanation of how they're supposed to work.

I'm not sure they're any good for the kind of workouts in SA's posts, though. I've only seen them used for sports that involve running, like basketball, football, and, well, running.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 4

Love this drawing Lord Mesa did, this dude is awesome. Does he sale his drawing on a site anywhere, does anyone know?

Lord Mesa ‏@lordmesa  

"Let's Get 2 Work"@amellywood #josephdavidjones @TheCW_Legends @LoTWritersRoom @LegendsPostProd @CW_Arrow

CcLHg-tUkAAP6aM.jpg

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 4

The ones he's wearing in his FB posts are tights. Or leggings, maybe. Mine are called tights.

But, they are compression tights. Sorry, your post made me think he was embarrassed to say that he was wearing spandex or something so he was calling them compression instead.

I think the shorter hair may be related to the flashbacks :) You guys, especially wonderwall, are cracking me up with your enthusiasm.

Season 4B has been shit and I feel like I should lift y'all up ;)My enthusiasm is awesome. Admit it :p

• Love 7

I definitely think the short hair is for flashbacks but I stand by the sentiment. That length suits her a lot. She looks nice.

This just reminds of how much I miss Laurel as a brunette. Honestly, Katie is a very pretty woman but I feel like being blonde either suits you very well or just ages you horribly.

My friend dyes her hair blonde and it looks better than her natural color. And I'm the exact opposite, natural dark blonde but look much better with a darker shade.

Katie is the opposite as well, her brown hair makes her look so soft and beautiful. I wish she'd go back.

• Love 8

This just reminds of how much I miss Laurel as a brunette. Honestly, Katie is a very pretty woman but I feel like being blonde either suits you very well or just ages you horribly.

My friend dyes her hair blonde and it looks better than her natural color. And I'm the exact opposite, natural dark blonde but look much better with a darker shade.

Katie is the opposite as well, her brown hair makes her look so soft and beautiful. I wish she'd go back.

KC Only changed it when she became BC because comics. I don't see why she'd change it back to being a brunette while she's BC. But I'm glad she's changing it back, she looks fantastic.

• Love 1

KC Only changed it when she became BC because comics. I don't see why she'd change it back to being a brunette while she's BC. But I'm glad she's changing it back, she looks fantastic.

She's a natural blonde who has gone back and forth between the two colors and she's been changing it on her own accord. 

Let's face it you guys, that wig is TOO GOOD to be an Arrow wig lmao

Literally the best evidence that it isn't a flashback. LOL

I would also add that they keep the flashback looks consistent. Short hair on Laurel is not consistent.

• Love 5

Thanks, bijoux!

I agree with Chaser, short hair for flashbacks would be inconsistent with the style we've always seen her with.  Can't comment on the cut or color since it's not styled yet (and looks wet?), but I do think she looked best in S1 with the darker hair.

Edited by JenMD

Literally the best evidence that it isn't a flashback. LOL

I would also add that they keep the flashback looks consistent. Short hair on Laurel is not consistent.

kc did say it's not real, so it must be for the show