Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I read that Katie Cassidy thing. They think she's a rising star? I thought her fans saw her as the biggest name to get on arrow (lol). Now she's a rising star. Ouch.

What does that have to do with Katie Cassidy fans? They didn't write the article. And she was the biggest name on Arrow so there are no lies either way.

But in other Katie news

12279078_980862021971495_769154150424829

Happy Saturday!! @emilybett @amelladventures @davidpaulramsey @coltonlhaynes #arrow
Edited by Primal Slayer
  • Love 4

I'm sure she took the picture during filming for 412. I just don't get why she waited until yesterday to post it. If I didn't actually know that CH is back home and that CR posted a pic of herself/EBR from what appears to be either a Fraturday or late Friday night shoot I would think KC was implying that the team filmed a Fraturday shoot.

She doesn't have to post photos the instant she takes them. Who knows, maybe she was sorting through them trying to find one in which one of them wasn't squinting.

Edited by bijoux
  • Love 6

KC doesn't always post current. I'm not sure why she posts them when she does, if she is trying to imply something or if she just flips through her photos and posts at random.

I'm surprised she hung on to this one for so long. Just because CH is in it. I wonder where WH is.

As long as she's not putting a pic up that she took two years ago and capping it with, "Having a great day today!" I don't really care when she posts them. She's got a TON of pics on her feed, so maybe she likes to spread out the media? IDK. It's irritating only in that anything she posts can't be used to figure out what's going on in the show at any given time, haha.

• Love 5

It's irritating only in that anything she posts can't be used to figure out what's going on in the show at any given time, haha.

Which is pretty much why it's annoying me. Because I can't track who is filming what/when/where when's she's posting pictures a week late!

Bad enough the show has been filming some scenes out of order or the crew is lying to set watchers but now the cast is fucking with timing too. Is nothing sacred?!

• Love 11

Half of them do that, whenever Paul posts bts photos, it is after the fact half the time.

Doesn't he usually post them in a huge dump, though? Not that it really matters, but it makes sense that they're old in that case.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

How is it any better if he's comforting her after lying?

I'm not sure I'd call it better. That's why I went with palatable. And I imagine this is a YMMV kind of thing. But Oliver embracing Felicity instead would have sold the I'm-so-desperate-not-to-lose-you-I-would-lie-to-keep-you scenario to me. While Oliver snuggling up to Felicity came across as more like I'm-relieved-I-got-away-with-the-lie, to which my immediate response was "You damn well don't deserve a boob cuddle, you lying liar who lies."

• Love 4

It doesn't...not sure why it's continually brought up.

Because we are all just waiting for a reason to criticize KC, of course!

Or, maybe, as stated upthread, some of us like to have an idea of who's shooting what and when. Cast photos have been helpful to the speculation, not so much when they are posted at random times.

I thought Katie is sitting on Emily's lap and therefore it looks a little weird. Maybe she photoshopped it but I wouldn't know why she'd bother to that.

Yep, I was going to say it looked like KC was sitting on EBR's lap as well.  The BTS stuff sure isn't doing anything to dispel the

Felicity in a wheelchair

rumor.

Stephen is really the king of passive aggressive, isn't he? I laughed at his latest tweet.

Is this the tweet you were referring too?

Stephen Amell ‏@amellywood 9m9 minutes ago

Chilling in Central City.

CVpYpfsUEAAZoBE.jpg

Because yep, SA is digging his heels in... In all honesty, its a cute picture. But beyond some fan rebel-rousing I have no idea why he is dropping the photo now. Apparently he layers his clothing though, I don't remember his shirt being open before, but maybe that's why some of the button downs don't fit well, the undershirt is too thick.

But hey why would I expect anything less from SA other than a slight head scratching post on Twitter.

On another note~ I am disappointed that he's getting so much heat for answering the Batman vs. GA question the way he did. It really was a completely non-offensive way to answer it. But he's fb responses are classic SA.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 1

I'd feel bad for him, but nope. This storyline is stupid.

Can I sit here and hope that he is pissed because the network told them to downplay this kid pronto?

We know that the kid and BM haven't filmed since. Maybe they were waiting for the reaction to decide when and how to bring them back later in the season and now that they know....

Oh man, it's going to be a long few months for him if he can't let this go.

The best part for me is that it's his own damn fault for being the one to pitch this storyline anyway.

You made the bed, Steve. It's really not the audience's fault that the kid is a bed wetter and it all stinks now.

• Love 10

Is this the tweet you were referring too?

Because yep, SA is digging his heels in... In all honesty, its a cute picture. But beyond some fan rebel-rousing I have no idea why he is dropping the photo now. 

My only guess is that he did it to be an asshole, because he likes the story and is upset that it wasn't well received. Seems like the outright anger over it had died down over the past few days. 

• Love 4

Damn Stephen even dropped a YouTube for "Little Drummer Boy" yeah I would say passive aggressive is definitely right in his wheelhouse! Sorry if he was pushing for the BM story line but it does SUCK ROYALLY. Men and their fragile egos between him and Marc thank goodness there are some women around.

Fully agree. He wanted this and I'm sure he's not happy about the response. Sorry pal, this isn't Parenthood. No one is watching Arrow to see Oliver's budding relationship with a grade-schooler we have no investment in.

• Love 15

The kid's cute and the storyline had potential-well to add conflict to Oliver and Laurel. No need to bring the stupid to make that work since pre island Ollie was a piece of work. For Olicity it just is a shake your head moment.

• Love 5

My only guess is that he did it to be an asshole, because he likes the story and is upset that it wasn't well received. Seems like the outright anger over it had died down over the past few days. 

Since anger had died down all he is doing is stirring it back up again. This story line is NEVER going to have a warm reception. So posting a picture of the failed story line that has him lying to Felicity is not going to do anything but bring about more comments ridiculing the absurdity of that damn dumb ass story line IMO! Just cause its him and NOT Marc bringing it up, I hope he knows the responses are going to be the same. No one wants a BM drama story on Arrow especially at the expense of hurting Felicity and endangering Olicity. He has to know this?!!

• Love 9

Dude, you're already getting blow-back from the Batman vs. Green Arrow thing and so you randomly post a photo of a storyline most people in the media and audience have rejected for its complete stupidity? Is that supposed to somehow be a punishment to us? Are you really that petty? Trust me, silence would have been 1000% better and less douchey.

Edited by NumberCruncher
  • Love 13

The thing is no one is really talking about Oliver and the kid. They are talking about Oliver and Felicity and Oliver and BM.

I think SA wanted to play Oliver The Dad, but he is playing Oliver The Lying Liar Who Lies.

• Love 16

Can someone clarify something for me.  Where is the SA wanted this storyline stuff coming from?  I remember SA said he had an idea for how to introduce the BM for 108/308.  I don't remember anything recently about SA pushing for the BM story.  

• Love 4

LMAO. I thought you guys were referring to the picture he posted of himself dressed as Batman as a kid in response to him saying GA would beat Batman. I thought that was hilarious. But the picture of his little 'family' is even funnier, IMO. 

Sorry it didn't get the reception he hoped but that's the writers fault. They actually could have mined something half decent out of this but instead they relied on dumb lies for no reason but pointless drama down the line.

What's the bet Olicity shippers get blamed again?

Edited by Guest

A clue: An obnoxious post gushing over a storyline that I hate doesn't make me change my opinion.  It just make me wonder why a grown-ass man has to act like such a baby when faced with any sort of criticism.  Like, sorry this storyline didn't get the response that you'd hoped, but maybe take that up with the EPs instead of the fans.

• Love 14