Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: A New Gage In Town

I can't belief Jeff got Gage a mini-me!!

In other news Joe seems to be suited to be Zoila's assistant more than Gage's.

Heather McDonald's face is off putting for some reason.

• Love 2

What an improvement over the last two seasons, especially last year with all the toilet jokes.  So happy that Andrew is gone and they've gotten back to what made the show enjoyable in the first place.  I'm actually enjoying the season so far.

• Love 4

What an improvement over the last two seasons, especially last year with all the toilet jokes.  So happy that Andrew is gone and they've gotten back to what made the show enjoyable in the first place.  I'm actually enjoying the season so far.

Cosign!  Totally agree with you.  I think Jeff realized (at least I hope so) that the crass humor was going a little too far and Andrew (thanks I couldnt even remember his name) was really grating.  I loved the first several seasons of this show because they focused more on the renovations and the 'drama' was more organic.  It was getting way too forced in the last couple seasons.

Gage's new assistant is oddly fascinating.  Let's see if he stays that way or turns out to be another Andrew.  On another note--does anyone else think Chas Dean looks like a Thundercat?

• Love 3
On another note--does anyone else think Chas Dean looks like a Thundercat?

Holy shit. Once it's been seen, it cannot be unseen. It's Lion-O!

I don't think Matthew will get fired. He seems way too on point already. The only way I see him leaving is if some of Jeff's "hazing" type behavior pisses him off. 

• Love 2

I enjoyed this episode and was sad when it ended. The new office complex is a really good idea for them and I can't wait to see how it turns out! 

Heather MacDonald needs to stop stretching or filling her face or whatever. I think it's affecting her judgment. That "termite" table was one of the nicest pieces I've seen on the show. I'd try to buy it myself but it's probably $3000.

• Love 1

I don't think Matthew will get fired. He seems way too on point already. The only way I see him leaving is if some of Jeff's "hazing" type behavior pisses him off.

Jeff was on Wendy Williams this week and explained that he found Matthew through a friend.  Matthew was working as a pa for Kris K and was just burned out.  Jeff explained that working for Kris was very demanding but a pa really learned the job from her.  He says they are considering putting their business cards on all the cars parked out front of Jenner Communications.  He figures she's the best training ground in town.

I loved the camera capturing Gage and Matthew's identical shoes.

• Love 5

The tone of this season really matches the earlier seasons. I'm really enjoying the lighter show that still captures their personalities. I noticed last week when Jeff was yelling, he said "We f*ed up!" Whereas before he would say "You!" until the person cried.

I also love that they combined Zoila and Joe in the same scenes. Makes it easy to fast forward.

Agree about the shoes, I laughed so hard. He seems like a good addition so Gage doesn't burn out.

• Love 3

One thing I really liked was that Jenny and Jeff were amused/baffled by the way Gage and Matthew worked together and they couldn't understand it because it was so different to how they work together but they still realized that it worked for Gage and that was all that matters and that Gage was also respectful of how Jeff and Jenny work together even though it would drive him insane. 

• Love 3
Everytime I see the name "Gage" my brain reads it as "Gaga."

Yea! I dunno.  Whenever I see "Gage," my mind tells me that it's a misspelling of "gauge."  It's very annoying.

• Love 1