Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

What?  Fired Travis. I was just thinking today that he is actually a bright spot on the show. The guy is a natural.  He comes across well on screen. Jeebus. 

mal young said travis leaving was not the end of the story, just the end of a chapter (or words to that effect) and to think of him as arnie in the terminator..

anyway, if and when he comes back, at least he won't just be some guy who owns a bar..  maybe he will come back as "corporate travis" or something.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:

mal young said travis leaving was not the end of the story, just the end of a chapter (or words to that effect) and to think of him as arnie in the terminator..

anyway, if and when he comes back, at least he won't just be some guy who owns a bar..  maybe he will come back as "corporate travis" or something.

I know.  I was responding to the fact that he was fired in the first place. What an idiot JFP is that she can't judge talent in the slightest. Her picker is way off. 

• Love 9

It seems like JFP fired him but Mal rehired him. Since they film a month out, I would guess that Travis will turn back up mid August. Since his bar is gone that means he will go back to the corporate world and then we will start learning more of his background. This is probably a good thing in the end of the character. It is like starting fresh. 

It is interesting though that Mal felt the need to make it known Travis was coming back. The actor/character seemed to be pretty well liked so I think he didn't want that negativity thrown at him and people thinking his first move as EP was to ax him. I guess while Travis is away these next few weeks that Victoria and Billy will get closer again. This will drive Phyllis nuts and then Travis returns and we get some Jack/Phyllis/Billy/Victoria/Travis fucker with a side of Bethany.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

I guess while Travis is away these next few weeks that Victoria and Billy will get closer again. This will drive Phyllis nuts

LOLOL  yeah, i can see that happening.  vikki will offhandedly mention to phyl about wanting to get back together with billy cause they have been getting closer and phyl will then "see red" so to speak.  hopefully a confrontation with billy ensues and then it comes out about their affair..just in time for travis to reappear and console vikki on being duped once again by lying billy.

however the affair comes out, i want phyl to have major egg on her face for it.

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I know.  I was responding to the fact that he was fired in the first place. What an idiot JFP is that she can't judge talent in the slightest. Her picker is way off. 

Amongst many, many, Many, MANY other things that are way off about her...

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

If this leads to what I've wanted all along (for Jack to find out and then screw with Philly), I will be very, very pleased.

Whichever way it goes they are letting him "figure it out" and get a bit of brain back.

And if Ashley helps him, fuck me. That will be too sweet for words.

Slay the cheating assholes, RealAbbotts.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, miamama said:

Whichever way it goes they are letting him "figure it out" and get a bit of brain back.

And if Ashley helps him, fuck me. That will be too sweet for words.

Slay the cheating assholes, RealAbbotts.

Yassss. 

Also, I am GIGGLING that Phyllis walks in and wants to know what they're talking about. Oh, how the tables have turned. :P

• Love 5
Just now, HeatLifer said:

Yassss. 

Also, I am GIGGLING that Phyllis walks in and wants to know what they're talking about. Oh, how the tables have turned. :P

IKR? See how easy we are to please, show?????? 

• Love 6

Ashley has had inklings about another woman in Billy's life. She knew about his giggly lunch he had planned and that he had a rendezvous "THAT WEEKEND" that Jack is presumably questioning with the jet.

Oh our RealAbbotts are going to figure this out!!!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, miamama said:

Ashley has had inklings about another woman in Billy's life. She knew about his giggly lunch he had planned and that he had a rendezvous "THAT WEEKEND" that Jack is presumably questioning with the jet.

Oh our RealAbbotts are going to figure this out!!!

True! BUT...do you think they'll quickly figure out it's Billy? They logically should because it's been obvious for months, but I have this fear that Jack and/or Ashley will ask Billy if he knows anything about Phyllis possibly cheating. And that just ruins my fantasy storyline of Jack fucking with their minds.

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

True! BUT...do you think they'll quickly figure out it's Billy? They logically should because it's been obvious for months, but I have this fear that Jack and/or Ashley will ask Billy if he knows anything about Phyllis possibly cheating. And that just ruins my fantasy storyline of Jack fucking with their minds.

hmmm right. Someone on some board I scoured who has the new SOD says the cover says "Jack busts Phyllis and Billy" -- but I have not seen this myself. So my hopes are OUT OF CONTROL.

I don't know that he'll fuck with them long. Sweeps end on July 27th or so. But the very fact that he gets to be the one knowing while Phyllis will be Poor Me and I Need Time to Process My Pain even for a DAY will be so damn hilarious. PB will get to show him pretending to give a shit while rolling his eyes.

Also

Wed: Victoria receives shocking news

Fri: Phyllis loses her cool (not sure how this is a spoiler since this happens daily but it might be related to Jack fucking with her. lol)

ETA to say someone remind me this show always disappoints so I can keep a lid on my excitement. lol.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 4
(edited)

Jack is going over the monthly expense report and notices that the company jet wasn't logged into the books. He asks his assistant if it was an error and she calls around and learns that the jet never took off. Of course this leaves Jack baffled. Where was Phyllis is she wasn't in Canada? Jack still thinks it could be a booking error and is determined to get to the bottom of it -- maybe she has a last minute change?

CP says that Phyllis is smarter than this and would cover her tracks. The fact she let something that can easily be verified go by the wayside proves she wants to get caught. In a way she needs to get caught. Despite the fact the affair is over, it doesn't change how she feels though she wants to be over Billy. That said she still wishes she could focus on Jack. Her head is a mess of emotions.

Ashley walks in seeing Jack mull over the information. She questions the status of his marriage and if he has worked things out with Phyllis. He brings her up to date and Ashley agrees it must be an error. He explains he double checked and then Ashley jokes that she then must be having an affair. When Jack goes quiet Ashley assures him that Phyllis has not been unfaithful. He isn't so sure. He wants to trust Phyllis but he also knows where there is smoke there is usual fire.

Eventually Jack shakes it off and agrees that it is absurd. He trusts his wife. Ashley says to not let his imagination run wild and to definitely not bring it up to Phyllis. These kind of accusations are hard to get over especially when you are already in a weird place. Phyllis then walks in wondering what Jack shouldn't bring up. Pratt teases there are landmines everywhere for Phyllis and that things will get more complicated.

From http://w11.zetaboards.com/YandRfans/index/

So Jack will try to brush it off but he now suspects. Not as dastardly as I'd hoped but he's getting a clue. Phyllis can just fuck off with her mess of emotions. Pratt is such a moron if he still thinks this is her choice to make.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Ugh, but he suspects and then goes back to trusting her. WHY, SHOW!? Two steps forward, 800 steps back....

Yeah, sucks. But it's a start. Sadly I think it will drag. Stupid Brthany is back in August.

• Love 2

I think Jack, Ashley, and Jill will figure it out. Phyllis has no idea Jack suspects so she will slip up again. As pointed up upthread, Ashley has walked in on Billy one too many times. The fallout won't be the affair. I think with everything that has happened, he could forgive that. It will be the fact it was BILLY that will cause the chaos in the family.

• Love 4
(edited)

Yeah Pratt makes it a point that though the affair is over Phyllis still has this pull to Billy.

She'll fuck up. 

I doubt Jack will mess with them but if he gets to be the clued in person in any conversation I'm here for it. Just seeing him be something other than a sap of stupid love will be welcome and maybe even watchable. It also means the depth of their betrayal will come to light. 

Phyllis turned down a romantic trip with Jack the weekend in question and has put him off sexually since. He'll realize it.

And Vicki knows Billy blew off the kids that weekend. She just dumped an awesome man for Billy the Great Father's time with his kids. Nice.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 5

For the past two days the show's official twitter was posting these cute behind the scene videos of various cast members ignoring Josh Morrow as a promotion for him visiting "The Talk" yesterday. His video with Missy Egan accidentally revealed via the filming monitor that Adam is still in jail well into mid August. I think fans brought attention to that detail and they removed the video. 

So is this how Justin Hartley will go away to film his prime time show? Adam will be in town but just off screen in jail when the time comes?  He does something is put in isolation or something therefore no visitors? Then we he does emerge it is a new face or JH can pop in here and there and do a cameo?

• Love 2

Beth Maitland is there too. And she hasn't been around in a long time. I think they took it a couple of months ago. I kind of got excited about MEK too. Also that Travis guy isn't in the pic? Was he recurring? Wasn't MEK recurring? I don't know. 

I liked the style of the image. Everyone looks elegant, especially the women.

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Sept. 1. Yas.

I hope affair is "discovered" doesn't mean one person is blackmailing Phyllis. I hope it means blown wide apart. Though I will enjoy watching her and Billy suffer.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, miamama said:

Beth Maitland is there too. And she hasn't been around in a long time. I think they took it a couple of months ago. I kind of got excited about MEK too. Also that Travis guy isn't in the pic? Was he recurring? Wasn't MEK recurring? I don't know. 

I liked the style of the image. Everyone looks elegant, especially the women.

Great photo! I agree, everyone looked very elegant and it was reminiscent of old time Y&R. Not the faded, cheap, discount version we have now.

I definitely think this was a couple of months ago. Look where JT and SB are in the photo. As close to center as they could be without taking PB and EB's place. I bet JFP would have loved to have them center but not even she would have gone that far. (And EB would never have allowed it) I'm just glad PB wasn't pushed to the side in the photo like he has been on the show.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Desperately Random said:

Great photo! I agree, everyone looked very elegant and it was reminiscent of old time Y&R. Not the faded, cheap, discount version we have now.

I definitely think this was a couple of months ago. Look where JT and SB are in the photo. As close to center as they could be without taking PB and EB's place. I bet JFP would have loved to have them center but not even she would have gone that far. (And EB would never have allowed it) I'm just glad PB wasn't pushed to the side in the photo like he has been on the show.

Right. FOJ central. If SB were sitting where JM is that would have actually been funny (shameless pushing of her faves). lol.

I am just glad GT wasn't shown "torn" between PB and JT. That would have been puke-worthy.

Seriously love the women in this shot. They all look like old Hollywood knockouts. 

Someone tweeted "Philly outed on Sept. 1 -- I'm calling it" -- as per the article and Mal Young retweeted it. FWIW.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, miamama said:

I hope affair is "discovered" doesn't mean one person is blackmailing Phyllis. I hope it means blown wide apart. Though I will enjoy watching her and Billy suffer.

I think it's when Jack finds out. They've already exhausted the affair and it's been repetitive for awhile. There's no where else to go with it. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I think it's when Jack finds out. They've already exhausted the affair and it's been repetitive for awhile. There's no where else to go with it. 

Right. It also says "there's plenty of drama leading up" to the 11000th including the Phyllis spoiler - so the "discovery" may happen before Sept 1.

1 hour ago, miamama said:

Right. It also says "there's plenty of drama leading up" to the 11000th including the Phyllis spoiler - so the "discovery" may happen before Sept 1.

Hopefully one of those days Billy grows a conscience.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

They could have had hilary find out about the affair and blackmail them to get jack. I do believe that's exactly where this was headed before someone stepped in and said no more.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, DivaT said:

They could have had hilary find out about the affair and blackmail them to get jack. I do believe that's exactly where this was headed before someone stepped in and said no more.

I thought that was also the reason for Bethany, but I'm now convinced TPTB want every actress in scenes with JT, regardless of any real logical flow of story.

• Love 4

I also thought Bethany would play them for awhile.

Never would have made sense for Hilary to blackmail them IMO and I don't think they were ever headed in that direction. If she found out, she would just blow them out of the water and swoop in on a vulnerable Jack. She blackmails people for leverage. Billy and Phyllis wouldn't serve that purpose for her. What would they do? Set her up on dates with Jack? She gains most from them being outed. 

I still except Luca to blackmail them. The lengths they will go to stretch out this lame ass affair are endless it appears.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I thought that was also the reason for Bethany, but I'm now convinced TPTB want every actress in scenes with JT, regardless of any real logical flow of story.

That's true. Hilary had a random scene with him that amounted to nothing. Every woman must acknowledge his sexy. Looking for anything positive. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, miamama said:

I also thought Bethany would play them for awhile.

Never would have made sense for Hilary to blackmail them IMO and I don't think they were ever headed in that direction. If she found out, she would just blow them out of the water and swoop in on a vulnerable Jack. She blackmails people for leverage. Billy and Phyllis wouldn't serve that purpose for her. What would they do? Set her up on dates with Jack? She gains most from them being outed. 

I still except Luca to blackmail them. The lengths they will go to stretch out this lame ass affair are endless it appears.

Hilary blackmails everyone whether it makes sense or not. Whether she's getting something tangible or not. I have no doubt she would have blackmailed Phyllis to stay away from jack. 

• Love 3

Hi guys. I've barely read anything in here. I apologize in advance if I'm repeating something that's already been said.

On 7/18/2016 at 8:27 PM, HeatLifer said:

Sept. 1. Yas.

I remember watching an episode where Phyllis said something to Billy like,"I'm not that person..." And immediately thought,"Oh really? Then how did Summer get here?" Lest we forget.

I want things to be revealed, but I also want a twist. Not they typical discovery-confrontation trajectory. I mean, if they do that then that's ok, I guess. But I'd also like a little suspense and suffering. 

• Love 2
On 7/9/2016 at 0:12 PM, peacheslatour said:

But I'd also like a little suspense and suffering. 

Believe me, there has been plenty of suspense and we are all suffering!

And no, I don't know why this says I'm quoting myself.

• Love 6

Jill catches Philly in bed and confronts Phyllis. I'm not even gonna hope Jill tells Jack bc I know she probs won't. Sigh.

Also, I wonder when Philly will stop being promoted as "hot" instead of you know....cheating? That's a rhetorical question.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Jill catches Philly in bed and confronts Phyllis. I'm not even gonna hope Jill tells Jack bc I know she probs won't. Sigh.

Also, I wonder when Philly will stop being promoted as "hot" instead of you know....cheating? That's a rhetorical question.

Yeah fuck them all. And Phyllis's bra collection? Enough already. They are a pair of cheating pigs, not hot show.

Mal Young sucks for not killing this. I'm out. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, miamama said:

Yeah fuck them all. And Phyllis's bra collection? Enough already. They are a pair of cheating pigs, not hot show.

Mal Young sucks for not killing this. I'm out. 

Honestly, I never expected Mal Young to stop this story. What I did expect? For them to treat the character of Jack with a bit more respect by advertising this story for what it IS. Cheating, betrayal, lying. This should be a devastating time for these characters. Not ~summer hotness fun~. This isn't a teen high school cheating plot. These are adults. It should be treated as something deeper. Jack should be IMPORTANT. Yet this show just wants to sell more extremely choreographed sex scenes. Such a waste.

• Love 9

CBS feedback form and Twitter people! I sent an email in today after a rage blackout following the CDN airing. Sick of fucking VicTURD and his pawns enjoying life while my Jack is in so much pain. He's wandering around in a daze and I'm fed up with it. PB deserves better and so do I after over 40 fucking years!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Believe me, there has been plenty of suspense and we are all suffering!

And no, I don't know why this says I'm quoting myself.

Because, my friend, you are THAT good!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Honestly, I never expected Mal Young to stop this story. What I did expect? For them to treat the character of Jack with a bit more respect by advertising this story for what it IS. Cheating, betrayal, lying. This should be a devastating time for these characters. Not ~summer hotness fun~. This isn't a teen high school cheating plot. These are adults. It should be treated as something deeper. Jack should be IMPORTANT. Yet this show just wants to sell more extremely choreographed sex scenes. Such a waste.

But that's what I meant. This has been promoted and presented as "Philly is It" and that hasn't changed one iota since JFP left. Tweaks in script, different presentation (like Philly having gross, shameful sex, not staged bodice ripping and caressing and giggling in a new bedroom set) would flip this entire thing.

Mal could have killed Philly is Love and still had sex and betrayal through the summer. He chose not to and that tells me a great deal.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, miamama said:

But that's what I meant. This has been promoted and presented as "Philly is It" and that hasn't changed one iota since JFP left. Tweaks in script, different presentation (like Philly having gross, shameful sex, not staged bodice ripping and caressing and giggling in a new bedroom set) would flip this entire thing.

Mal could have killed Philly is Love and still had sex and betrayal through the summer. He chose not to and that tells me a great deal.

Got it. I agree. I would think something would have to change in terms of Jack, right? Like, he has to eventually get HIS time to lead the story after the reveal? Bc to me, that will be what sets Mal apart. If he gives Jack his vindication.

• Love 6